- » Dosa Batter
Dosa Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dosa batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dosa batter recipes.
Dosa - Part 1 - Making Of Dosa Batter
If you are keen on making a famous South Indian cuisine, then do try this. It's a mouth watering dosa. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef shows how to make the dosa batter by blending all the ingredients. You should follow... - 93.2283
Adai Dosa And Dal Vada From Refrigerated Batter
Looking for some quick-fixes to satisfy your hunger? Try adai dosa and dal vada. Chef Bhal Dave uses quick refrigerated batter to whomp up two easy delicacies that will appease your hunger in a snap. The next time you hit for the bag of potato wafers, reach... - 75.2592
Being a true-dosa fan, you must be knowing how difficult it is to prepare this at home. But your problem will be solved by using the non-stick griddle. Watch the video to learn the tricks and enjoy crispy homemade dosa, everyday. - 59.755
You May Also Like!
1. To make the spicy red paste for the dosa spread, blend corn flour, ginger and garlic paste, curry powder and half measures of oil and water. Mix and set aside.
2. In a pan, apply oil for frying.
3. Take 1 big spoon of the dosa... - 87.7065
Crispy Dosa - Part 2 - Making Of Crispy Dosa
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally learn how to prepare the dosa. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. You can use any filing for the dosa, like cheese, potato or whatever you like. I suggest that you... - 93.865
Everybody loves a crisp brown dosa for breakfast but nutritionist advice against eating one everyday. Make your dosa healthier and add proteins to it! Watch this video to learn how to make a healthy egg dosa. You can eat a dosa every morning and be rid of any... - 81.7613
Oats Masala Dosa-stuffed Chickpea Crepe
1. Rinse the rice and dal; soak for four hours along with fenugreek seeds.
2. Soak the oats for 20 minutes.
3. Grind all the soaked ingredients into a smooth batter, season with salt and let sit for 8 hours.
4. Soak and boil chickpea, take out... - 104.832
Masala Dosa is most popular South Indian dish. It is salty, spicy and yummy. Generally served with shambhar and coconut chutney. Enjoy it as breakfast or any other meal. - 54.6257
Rava Dosa And Peanut Chutney
In a bowl add all the above ingredients and water and mix to a dosa batter with sapatula nicely.see that it should not get lumps.when the batter is ready
Keep dosa pan on a gas,when it is hot add oil and put dosa batter in a sapatula and add oil on the... - 51.6873
1. Mix all the above ingredients together and roast in a non stick pan.
2. Drop the batter by a spoon to form round shapes in pan. Cook it well from both sides. - 25.1334
Crispy Dosa - Rice And Lentil Crepes
Those fond of South Indian cuisine will really enjoy eating these dosas. The chef shows how to make the batter. You can serve the dosa with chutney and hot sambhar. You can use any type of filling for the dosa. Do watch the video as Chef Bhavna explains the... - 109.38
Healthy Republic Day Dosa
To keep ready:
Grate the carrots, add required salt, and microwave for about a minute.
Dice the capsicum into small pieces, add salt and pepper, and microwave for a minute.
1. Take the tawa and spread the dosa batter to make a nice round dosa.... - 0
Cone Shape Dosa
1. Soak all the ingredients in a bowl of water and keep it overnight.
2. In a blender, add all the soaked ingredients and blend well into a smooth batter. Soak this batter for 6 hours before making the dosa on a pan.
3. Heat a non stick... - 120.02