- » Dosa Batter
Dosa Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dosa batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dosa batter recipes.
Dosa - Part 1 - Making Of Dosa Batter
If you are keen on making a famous South Indian cuisine, then do try this. It's a mouth watering dosa. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef shows how to make the dosa batter by blending all the ingredients. You should follow... - 92.7924
Adai Dosa And Dal Vada From Refrigerated Batter
Looking for some quick-fixes to satisfy your hunger? Try adai dosa and dal vada. Chef Bhal Dave uses quick refrigerated batter to whomp up two easy delicacies that will appease your hunger in a snap. The next time you hit for the bag of potato wafers, reach... - 71.9541
Being a true-dosa fan, you must be knowing how difficult it is to prepare this at home. But your problem will be solved by using the non-stick griddle. Watch the video to learn the tricks and enjoy crispy homemade dosa, everyday. - 59.635
You May Also Like!
Crispy Dosa - Part 2 - Making Of Crispy Dosa
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally learn how to prepare the dosa. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. You can use any filing for the dosa, like cheese, potato or whatever you like. I suggest that you... - 93.5187
1. To make the spicy red paste for the dosa spread, blend corn flour, ginger and garlic paste, curry powder and half measures of oil and water. Mix and set aside.
2. In a pan, apply oil for frying.
3. Take 1 big spoon of the dosa... - 85.9668
Parippu Dosa (lentil Dosa Kerala Style)
This used to be my favorite dosa during my childhood, when my mother used to make it paper thin and crispy, served right out of the tawa! She used to sprinkle drumstick leaves as topping and I could eat as much as 5 to 6 in one go; well, I still can! Mom’s... - 0
Neer Dosa - Soft Dosa No Fermentation Required - Indian Breakfast
Unlike the regular dosa, Neer Dosa doesn’t need much soaking time, cooking time and fermentation time. So, you can have it whenever you are in a mood for it. The texture is smooth and very soft, they melt in your mouth. Even kids enjoy this Neer Dosa. Serve... - 0
Arachu Vacha Dosa (dosa Without Fermentation)
This is not a typical fermented dosa. This recipe is made from freshly ground batter. So it is mildly sweet and with the flavor of coconut and cumin. This is for anyone who loves dosas but is not fond of the fermented taste. - 0
Everybody loves a crisp brown dosa for breakfast but nutritionist advice against eating one everyday. Make your dosa healthier and add proteins to it! Watch this video to learn how to make a healthy egg dosa. You can eat a dosa every morning and be rid of any... - 80.1193
Rava Dosa - Instant Dosa
My formula for Ravva Dosa – Dumping all the ingredients + mix + make dosas as simple as that no soaking time, blending time, fermenting time. Here goes the recipe for that easy breezy Ravva Dosa - 0
Oats Masala Dosa-stuffed Chickpea Crepe
1. Rinse the rice and dal; soak for four hours along with fenugreek seeds.
2. Soak the oats for 20 minutes.
3. Grind all the soaked ingredients into a smooth batter, season with salt and let sit for 8 hours.
4. Soak and boil chickpea, take out... - 105.567
Crunchy Rava Dosa
1. In a bowl combine rava, rice flour, gram flour, salt, ginger and green chili paste.
2. Mix everything and pour water to make a thin batter.
3. Add coriander and stir.
4. Preheat the skillet over medium heat, pour cooking oil and evenly coat the... - 123.779