- » Doodhi Vegetable
Doodhi Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of doodhi vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for doodhi vegetable recipes.
Doodhi Kofta Curry
1. Peel and grate bottle gourd. Remove excess moisture by squeezing. (Reserve the liquid.)
2. Chop fine the green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and onion.
3. Mix with grated gourd, gram flour and salt. Form into even sized balls.
4. Heat oil. Deep fry... - 48.5046
1. Wash, peel and dice the gourd.
2. Chop ginger, slit green chillies and slice onions.
3. Cook all ingredients with just enough water to cook the vegetable.
4. Remove from fire, add beaten curds and salt.
5. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, sliced... - 38.9544
1. Squeeze out moisture from grated gourd. Add the flour and the remaining ingredients. Mix well and knead lightly.
2. Form into croquette shape. Steam for half an hour. Cool. Cut into 1.75 cm. (3/4") pieces.
3. Heat oil. Add gingelly seeds and asafoetida. As... - 37.9264
You May Also Like!
1. Soak split pea for 2hrs, drain. Peel marrow with peeler, cut in 2.5cm pieces.
2. Heat oil in trypan, add cumin seeds, as they change colour, add split peas and rest of ingredients except marrow, stir on high for 1 min.
3. Add 1/4 cup water, bring to boil,... - 34.8233
Chana Dal Lauki
Want a vegan wholesome dish that has both vegetables and protein? Well, watch this video where chef Manjula is making Chana dal lauki, its yellow lentil and bottle gourd curry. She makes it little spicy with some whole and powdered spices. Bottle gourds are... - 124.362
Ghiya (lauki) Halwa Recipe / Squash Pudding
Learn how to prepare bottle gourd or opo squash (summer squash) in a flavorful Indian way to have a yummy dessert. It's popularly called ghiya ka halwa or doodhi halwa (lauki halwa) which translates as squash pudding. - 0