- » Doodhi Curry
Doodhi Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of doodhi curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for doodhi curry recipes.
Lauki Doodhi Sabzi
An Indian side dish which is simple to prepare and equally delicious. - 95.3664
Doodhi Kofta Curry
1. Peel and grate bottle gourd. Remove excess moisture by squeezing. (Reserve the liquid.)
2. Chop fine the green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and onion.
3. Mix with grated gourd, gram flour and salt. Form into even sized balls.
4. Heat oil. Deep fry... - 48.3215
1. Soak split pea for 2hrs, drain. Peel marrow with peeler, cut in 2.5cm pieces.
2. Heat oil in trypan, add cumin seeds, as they change colour, add split peas and rest of ingredients except marrow, stir on high for 1 min.
3. Add 1/4 cup water, bring to boil,... - 35.4019
You May Also Like!
1. Wash, peel and dice the gourd.
2. Chop ginger, slit green chillies and slice onions.
3. Cook all ingredients with just enough water to cook the vegetable.
4. Remove from fire, add beaten curds and salt.
5. Heat oil. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, sliced... - 40.0131
Heat 2 tbs ghee in a wide pan.
Fry raisins and cashewnuts and then potato cubes.
Mix these into cooked mince, along with chopped coriander, onions and lemon juice.
Peel pumpkin, cut off top and remove seeds and centre portion to make a hollow.
Stuff with... - 43.1314
Chana Dal Lauki
Want a vegan wholesome dish that has both vegetables and protein? Well, watch this video where chef Manjula is making Chana dal lauki, its yellow lentil and bottle gourd curry. She makes it little spicy with some whole and powdered spices. Bottle gourds are... - 121.285
Ghiya (lauki) Ka Raita (summer Squash Dip)
Learn to make this cold Indian yogurt dish called Ghiya (Squash, Bottle Gourd, Lauki, Doodhi etc) ka Raita by using fresh Bottle Gourd shredded and boiled , added in the yogurt. This is a side dish with your main meal. You can enjoy it along with rice pilaf... - 79.8143