- » Dollar Sugar Cookies
Dollar Sugar Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dollar sugar cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dollar sugar cookies recipes.
Filled Sand Dollars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. For the dough, cut the butter into the flour until crumbly. With your hands, work in the wheat germ, 3/4 cup sugar, and the salt.
3. For the filling, work the dates, orange rind, juice, nuts, and remaining sugar with... - 37.3833
Cream the butter until it is foamy.
Add the powdered sugar and mix well.
Sift together the flour and salt and add them to the bowl.
Add the chopped nuts.
The dough will be stiff.
In waxed paper form the dough into long rolls about 2 inches round.
Chill it in... - 34.2335
Beat the butter to a creamy consistency with the sugar, salt, ginger, and lemon rind.
Add the flour and rolled oats and knead to form a homogeneous short dough.
Shape it into two cylinders about 1 foot (30 cm) long and allow to firm up in the refrigerator.
If... - 39.3514
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
Place the butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl; add the salt and spices and cream the mixture with your hands.
Work in the egg yolk and milk; finally mix in the chopped hazelnuts... - 46.7307
Million Dollar Fudge
Combine the chocolate morsels, sweet chocolate, and marshmallow creme in a large bowl.
Combine the sugar, salt, butter, and evaporated milk in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until the mixture comes to a full boil; then continue... - 41.2892
Orange Pecan Cookies
1) Heat oven moderately to a temperature of 350°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method, cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating with egg,... - 47.2187
Marshmallow Pavlova Slice
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition until all sugar is dissolved.
Add vanilla and vinegar, beat further 1 minute.
Spread meringue into greased, greased-paper lined 28cm x 18cm (11 in by 7in) lamington... - 41.4223
Preheat oven to 500Ã‚Â°.
Grind almonds to a fine paste in mortar or electric blender (1/2 cup at a time).
Boil potatoes and mash them.
Mix all ingredients except garnish in a large bowl.
Work paste with hands until well blended.
With wet hands, form... - 38.917
Twisty Soft Pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, stir together warm water, yeast and sugar.
3. In a large bowl, mix salt and flour with a large spoon.
4. After 5 minutes, stir yeast mix into flour mix.
5. With well-floured hands, shape dough into 6-inch... - 33.9826