- » Do It Yourself Soup
Do It Yourself Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of do it yourself soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for do it yourself soup recipes.
Tom Yam Goong
Delve into the rich flavor of traditional and favorite Thai hot and sour prawn soup! You can now learn to prepare this popular Thai dish following simple instructions given by our chef. The hot and sour taste of the soup with the combination of prawn would be... - 86.835
Plum Wine Soup
1. Halve the plums, add to a bowl and sprinkle three tablespoons of sugar; leave for half an hour
2. In a saucepan, add the wine, all except three tablespoons of water, cinnamon, cloves, lemon rind and rest of the sugar and bring it to... - 48.792
Tomato Prawn Soup
1. Wash prawn heads as well as shells thoroughly and crush them lightly.
2. In a pan heat 1 tbsp butter along with 1 tbsp oil over moderate heat.
3. Add prawn heads and shells to the pan.
4. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
4. Include sliced... - 47.3365
Prawn And Artichoke Soup
Shell the prawns and set aside.
Put the heads, shells and debris into a saucepan with the wine, brandy, tomato puree, saffron, paprika, garlic and double cream.
Season with salt and pepper and a little ground mace.
Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for... - 47.0849
Cold Plum Soup
1) Take a small piece of cheesecloth and tie the cinnamon stick and clove in it.
2) Take a saucepan and pour water in it. Add apple juice, plums, sugar and lemon juice. Place the cheesecloth in the mixture.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat... - 44.8784
Potato And Prawn Soup
1) Thinly slice leeks and peel the cucumber.
2) Dice the cucumber.
3) In a pan, melt the butter and add cucumber.
4) Saute the vegetables without browning, and add the potatoes, then cook for another few minutes.
5) Add 1 1/2 pints (750... - 44.8639
Prawn And Chilli Soup
1.Tb make spring onion curls, finely shred the spring onions lengthways. Place in a bowl of iced cold water and reserve.
2. Remove the heads and shells from the prawns leaving the tails intact.
3. Split the prawns almost in two to form a butterfly shape and... - 44.5778
Chilled Purple Plum Soup
Quarter and pit plums; put into a large sauce-pot with water, honey, lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
Tie cinnamon and cloves in a small square of cheesecloth; add the spice bag to saucepot.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer until plums are tender, 10 to 15... - 43.9718
Spicy Plum Soup
Combine plums, syrup, water, wine, lemon juice, lemon rind, honey, cloves and cinnamon in sauce-pan; cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove plums from cooking liquid; put through a sieve or puree in blender.
Return pureed plums to saucepan.
Make a... - 43.628
Cold Plum Soup
1) Drain the plums and reserve the syrup.
2) Remove pits from plums.
3) Combine plums, reserved syrup, and remaining ingredients.
4) In a blender, blend everything for about one third at a time.
5) In a covered container, refrigerate the... - 43.363
Avocado And Prawn Soup
Put onion, celery, bay leaf, mace, parsley, and a little seasoning into stock.
Simmer about 15 min utes to flavor stock.
Strain and reserve stock.
Peel and remove seeds from avocados; chop flesh roughly.
Put into electric blender or food processor; blend... - 41.2496
Chilled Cherry Plum Soup
Remove the pits from plums and cherries and chop fruit coarsely.
Place fruit and salt in a heavy saucepan and cook, covered, over low heat for 7 to 10 minutes, or until there is liquid and fruit is tender.
Add ginger, mustard, wine, and honey.
Cover and cook... - 39.8106
Dublin Bay Prawn Soup
Poach the white wine with all the herbs and the vegetables, peeled and chopped finely; add the shellfish, poach for 10 minutes, then drain, keeping the liquor.
Now shell the fish completely; take 6 tails of the scampi, freshwater crayfish or Dublin Bay prawns... - 39.7064
Chilled Plum Soup
Chilled Plum Soup has a Outstanding taste.The tabasco sauce and Sour cream gives the Chilled Plum Soup Incredible taste. Must catch it - 38.7308
Yogurt Prawn Soup
Blend in a liquidizer only 10 oz. chopped cooked prawns, the small cucumber, peeled and chopped, seeds removed, 1 tablespoon chopped chives, 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, 2 teaspoons mustard and a pinch of nutmeg.
Add only | pint yoghourt and blend a minute... - 37.6189
Hot And Sour Prawn Soup
1. Shell and devein the prawns and set aside. Rinse the prawn shells, place them in a large saucepan with the stock and bring to the boil.
2. Bruise the lemon grass stalks with the blunt edge of a chopping knife and add them to the stock together with half... - 35.3707
Hot And Sour Prawn Soup
1. Shell prawns and devein. Reserve heads and shells. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a high heat, add prawn heads and shells and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until shells change colour. Stir in galangal or ginger, lime leaves, lemon grass, halved... - 35.0125
Prawn And Lemon Grass Soup
1. Peel and devein the prawns and set aside the shells. Cut off the white part of the lemon grass stalks, reserving the tops. Flatten the lemon grass stalks with a cleaver or pestle.
2. Heat the measured water in a saucepan and add the prawn shells and the... - 34.6008
Peach And Plum Soup
Peach And Plum Soup is simple to make recipe. Peach And Plum Soup gets its taste from peach and plum mixed with cornstarch, flavored lemon juice. Peach And Plum Soup is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 34.0842
Cream Of Prawn Soup
Melt the margarine in a heavy-based pan. Add the vegetables and cook gently, covered, for about 15 minutes or until they are soft. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the milk and stock.
Return to the heat and bring to... - 32.265
Brandied Peach And Plum Soup
Cook peaches, plums, water, wine, sugar, lemon and cinnamon, covered, until fruits are soft.
Discard lemon and cinnamon; force fruits through sieve.
Add cognac, chill and adjust to taste, adding sugar and/or cognac as needed.
Garnish with mint. - 32.2339
Spicy Prawn Soup Witn Lemon Grass
Bring the stock to the boil, add lemon grass, kaffir lime, then add the prawns and mushrooms.
Simmer for 3-4 minutes until the prawns are cooked, then add chillies, lime juice and fish sauce.
Taste and add more lime or fish sauce if needed; the soup should be... - 29.7856
Peachy Plum Soup
1. In a blender add the pitted but unskinned fresh fruits and process on medium speed till smooth; add to mugs and chill
2. Top with a cream and serve. - 27.4375
Do It Yourself Soup Recipes By Category
Do It Yourself Soup Dish: