- » Do It Yourself Sauce
Do It Yourself Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of do it yourself sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for do it yourself sauce recipes.
Do-it-yourself Cake And Fruit Kabobs
To make the sauce, place ingredients in a saucepan.
Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place cake and each type of fruit in a separate bowl.
Have your guests thread their own skewers and then brush them lightly with melted margarine.
Preheat... - 26.9339
Do It Yourself Sushi
To make sushi rice
1. Wash rice as you would plain rice. Drain, cover with cheesecloth, and let stand in a colander for 1 hour. (Soak dry rice that has been on the shelf a while for 30 minutes and drain for 30 minutes, if desired.) While rice is draining,... - 42.6948
Rosemary Lamb With Curry Yogurt Sauce
COMBINE THE COCONUT MILK, rosemary, garlic, fish sauce, black bean sauce, curry powder, white and black peppers, and chile in a large bowl.
Add the lamb chops and turn to coat them evenly.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
REMOVE THE... - 43.7959
Vegetable Curry With Yogurt Sauce
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the garlic, curry powder, and cinnamon, and cook 2 minutes more, stirring often.
Stir in the chicken broth, rice, tomato, and... - 42.4694
Honey-glazed Beef Spare-ribs
Trim spare-ribs, combine with tomato sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and vinegar, mix well, stand several hours or refrigerated overnight.
Barbecue until tender and golden brown. - 25.9116
Hot Tomato Beef Drink
In a medium saucepan combine tomato juice, bouillon, and hot sauce.
Bring to a boil.
Serve, evenly divided, in mugs.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 26.9556
Chilled Plum Soup
Chilled Plum Soup has a Outstanding taste.The tabasco sauce and Sour cream gives the Chilled Plum Soup Incredible taste. Must catch it - 38.7308
Spicy Prawn Soup Witn Lemon Grass
Bring the stock to the boil, add lemon grass, kaffir lime, then add the prawns and mushrooms.
Simmer for 3-4 minutes until the prawns are cooked, then add chillies, lime juice and fish sauce.
Taste and add more lime or fish sauce if needed; the soup should be... - 29.7856
Spiced Beef Pasties
Stir dill seed into pastry mix and, following package directions, add water or milk to form dough.
Roll into a 10x15-inch rectangle and cut into neat 3 1/2-inch squares.
Mix beef with the remaining ingredients, adding a few drops of the red-pepper... - 37.5584
1) Freeze the rump steak inside the frozen zone for at least an hour by wrapping with a plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice into thin strips across the grain. Discard fat, if present.
3) In a shallow dish, lightly whisk egg white, corn flour,... - 46.451
Asian Spiced Beef
This Spiced Beef is one of the best beef dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this spicy beef with savory sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spiced Beef are welcome ! - 46.9185
Have butcher slice sirloin tip paper thin, allowing 2 slices per person.
On each slice of meat, put a piece of raw bacon, strip of dill pickle (cut 1 pickle into 4 slices) and 1 slice of Cheddar cheese.
Make stuffing as follows: Saute onions; add 1/2 pound... - 43.0093
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a skillet and add oil into it. Heat it over the medium heat and add onions and garlic into it. Cook it until they turn golden.
3. Add the flour and blend it well.
4. Gradually stir in the... - 43.1779
Prawn And Chilli Soup
1.Tb make spring onion curls, finely shred the spring onions lengthways. Place in a bowl of iced cold water and reserve.
2. Remove the heads and shells from the prawns leaving the tails intact.
3. Split the prawns almost in two to form a butterfly shape and... - 44.5778
Asian Tomato Beef
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2 inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8 inch-thick slanting slices.
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, soy, sherry, water, andsalt.
Add beef and stir to coat, then stir in 11/2 teaspoons of the oil and let stand... - 43.6932
Tom Yam Goong
Delve into the rich flavor of traditional and favorite Thai hot and sour prawn soup! You can now learn to prepare this popular Thai dish following simple instructions given by our chef. The hot and sour taste of the soup with the combination of prawn would be... - 86.835
Smoked Beef Luncheon
Bake shells according to package directions.
Prepare soup according to package directions, using 13/4 cups water and the 6-ounce can evaporated milk.
Stir in hot pepper sauce, beef, and pimiento; heat to boiling.
Fill patty shells with hot beef mixture. - 29.2164
Dice the top round into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven.
Add the onion and paprika.
Saute until tender.
Add the beef and continue to saute until the beef has browned.
Add the sherry, mushrooms, garlic, Worcestershire, basil and... - 41.5859
Spiced Beef Shreds
1) Cut the meat in large cubes.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and add the beef, soy sauce, sherry and broth.
3) Cook over high heat until the liquid evaporates.
4) Remove and let it cool, grind in food processor.
5) In a skillet heat the... - 39.7754
Deep Pit Beef
1) In a small bowl mix all seasonings.
2) Spread the mixture as a marinade over the roast.
3) Wrap tightly with foil.
4) Keep in refrigerator for no less than 8 hours.
5) Transfer the roast in slow cooker.
6) Cover with marinade sauce.
7) Cook covered... - 42.0607
Gem Beef Tidbits'
Simple yet delicious this Gem Beef Tidbits' is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade Gem Beef Tidbits'! - 44.6346
Tomato With Beef
Cut beef across the grain into strips about 1/8-inch thick and 1/2 by 2 inches.
Cut tomatoes and onions in 1/2-inch wedges.
Cut green pepper in uniform pieces about the same size as the wedges.
Combine cornstarch, salt, soy sauce, water, and 1 teaspoon oil;... - 37.6883
Chicken Curry With Yogurt
Combine chicken, wine, leek, bay leaf, parsley and carrot in a saucepan, add water.
Bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, cook until chicken is tender.
Measure 375ml of the liquid, reserve to make the curry, leave chicken to cool in remaining... - 45.2823
Stir Fried Tomato And Beef
Partially freeze beef; slice thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Dissolve bouillon granules in water.
Blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in bouillon.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry gingerroot... - 46.4002
Beef Daube Provençal
1. Place the meat in a deep dish with 1 sliced onion, the carrots, orange peel, bay leaf and peppercorns. Pour on the red wine, cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Remove the meat and vegetables from the wine and drain well,... - 41.9786
Tomato Beef! Were you looking for a filling and delicious beef preparation to serve for dinnner? Then surpeise your family with this amazing Tomato Beef! - 44.1532
Baked Tenderloin Of Beef
Remove any skin from tenderloin, season and rub with lemon.
Pour melted butter over tenderloin.
Let stand for 2 or 3 hours before baking.
Broil for about 5 minutes in order to brown the meat a little.
Add dash of Worcestershire sauce, if desired, and bake at... - 32.9373
Heat oven to 375°.
Layer beef in 1 quart baking dish, sprinkle with cheese.
Combine soup and horseradish; spoon over beef.
Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until sauce is hot.
Serves 4. - 28.1928
Prawn And Lemon Grass Soup
1. Peel and devein the prawns and set aside the shells. Cut off the white part of the lemon grass stalks, reserving the tops. Flatten the lemon grass stalks with a cleaver or pestle.
2. Heat the measured water in a saucepan and add the prawn shells and the... - 34.6008
Partially freeze beef slices; cut diagonally in 1/4-inch strips.
Combine cornstarch, 1 tablespoon oil, soy sauce, and pepper in bowl.
Add beef; toss to coat well.
Let stand several hours in refrigerator.
Drain and save marinade.
Heat ginger in remaining... - 44.2608
Country Simmering Beef
Cut the beef in large cubes.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add the beef and brown.
Remove the beef.
Sprinkle with flour and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Add the onion, garlic, carrots, celery and mushrooms.
Saute... - 42.4629
Ginger With Beef And Orange Peel
1) Take a bowl and mix cornstarch, pepper and soy sauce along with a tablespoon of oil.
2) Slice the flank pieces thinly before chopping them into three portions.
3) Add the marinade to the beef slices and mix well.
4) Take a frying pan... - 45.9069
Hot And Sour Prawn Soup
1. Shell and devein the prawns and set aside. Rinse the prawn shells, place them in a large saucepan with the stock and bring to the boil.
2. Bruise the lemon grass stalks with the blunt edge of a chopping knife and add them to the stock together with half... - 35.3707
Spiced Beef Short Ribs
In large Dutch oven combine water, onion, soy sauce, dry sherry, gingerroot, star anise or aniseed, garlic, salt, sugar, pepper, and sesame oil; mix well.
Cut ribs into two-rib portions.
Trim excess fat from ribs.
Add rib pieces to mixture in Dutch... - 42.3428
Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
Add meat and marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over high heat.
When light haze forms, add meat and stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Remove with slotted... - 45.4722
1. In a medium bowl, mix ground beef with onions and shape into large patty in a medium frying pan and brown for five minutes; and break into small chunks
2. In a small bowl, beat egg lightly, add bread crumbs and catsup, Worcestershite sauce, salt amd... - 46.1918
1. Heat a wok until hot.
2. In the heated wok, add oil and heat the oil moderately.
3. Stir-fry spring onions and celery in the oil for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
4. Add the steak strips to the wok.
5. Increase the heat to... - 47.2938
Spiced Beef Special
Pound roast with seasoned flour on all sides.
Or cut steak into 6 serving pieces, and shake with flour in bag.
Brown in pressure cooker in oil, adding onion just before done.
Add bouillon, wine, and lemon juice, and cook under pressure for 1/2 hour or until... - 42.8729
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place the beef slices between two pieces of waxed paper; and pound them to wafer thin slices. A slice should measure about 4 square inches.
3. Spoon little bit of mustard on each slice and sprinkle the... - 44.1228
Seared Beef Rouladen With Black Forest Ham
Preheat oven to 250°.
Pound steaks to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness, about 4 x 5 inches each.
If necessary, butterfly steak pieces before pounding.
Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
Spread 1 Tbsp mustard over one side of each steak; top with one... - 44.4621
Hare Or Rabbit Pie
1.Start by cleaning and dressing the hare or rabbit as directed
2.Also cut meat into serving pieces
3.Back may be cut into three pieces
4.In a pot, cover meat in salted water and let stand for 1/2 hour
5.Now dry meat and rub with lemon... - 37.1358
Heat the oil in a large skillet or sauce pan.
Add the beef and saute to brown.
Add the onions, mushrooms and garlic and continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with flour; reduce heat and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Add the salt, curry,... - 41.3397
1) In a skillet, brown the meat well on all sides in the oil.
2) In a slow cooker, put the cooked meat.
3) Add all the reamining ingredients.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
5) Serve hot. - 38.4857
Malaysian Beef Rendang
All of you, Malaysian foodies, here is a delicious beef recipe video. The chef uses lemon grass and coconut milk which gives an extra flavor to the beef. An exotic Malaysian dish as described by the chef in the video. - 114.877
Stir Fry Tomato Beef
1. Slice steak diagonally across grain in 1/8-inch thick slices and freeze for about 30 minutes to slice easier.
2. In 2 cup glass measure combine sugar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
3. In medium bowl pour over meat and marinate 30 minutes, turning... - 44.2135
Thoroughly dry the beef; melt the lard in a heavy casserole and lightly brown the meat on all sides, being careful that the fat does not burn and blacken the meat.
When light brown, remove.
Cut bacon into small pieces, peel and slice finely the onions and... - 42.8024
Pan Seared Beef With Ginger Pineapple And Chilli
1. Trim any excess fat from the beef. Using a meat mallet or covered rolling pin pound the steaks until 1 cm/1/2 inch thick. Season on both sides and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix the ginger wine, root (fresh) ginger, garlic and chilli and pour over the... - 37.3227
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For marinade, combine onions, soy, sugar, 1 tablespoon of the oil, garlic, pepper, and red pepper.
Add beef, stirring to coat.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the... - 44.1378
Prawn And Artichoke Soup
Shell the prawns and set aside.
Put the heads, shells and debris into a saucepan with the wine, brandy, tomato puree, saffron, paprika, garlic and double cream.
Season with salt and pepper and a little ground mace.
Bring to the boil and simmer uncovered for... - 47.0849
Spicy Plum Soup
Combine plums, syrup, water, wine, lemon juice, lemon rind, honey, cloves and cinnamon in sauce-pan; cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove plums from cooking liquid; put through a sieve or puree in blender.
Return pureed plums to saucepan.
Make a... - 43.628
Smoked Beef And Macaroni Casserole
Combine all ingredients except crumbs and butter; place in 1 quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree oven 35 to 40 minutes or until firm.
May be garnished with green pepper rings or hard cooked egg slices. - 34.366
Chilled Purple Plum Soup
Quarter and pit plums; put into a large sauce-pot with water, honey, lemon juice, sugar, and salt.
Tie cinnamon and cloves in a small square of cheesecloth; add the spice bag to saucepot.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer until plums are tender, 10 to 15... - 43.9718
Cut vegetables, medium sized pieces.
Celery, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms.
Saute in margarine 8 minutes.
Dredge beef tenderloin slices in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Saute in separate skillet for 8 minutes.
Combine in one skillet, add seasoning... - 43.1083
Beef With Prunes
Cut the bacon into thin strips.
Trim the meat and lard with the bacon strips.
Rub the meat with the salt and pepper, and place in a roasting pan.
Brush the meat with oil and roast in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop the onion... - 40.855
1) Cut the large cubes out of the meat.
2) In a frying pan, melt the margarine.
3) Fry the meat until brown from all the sides. ... - 43.5135
Spiced Fillet Of Beef
Rub the beef with salt and pepper.
Make four slits about halfway down the meat and insert a quarter of the ham strips and half a garlic clove in each one.
Roll up the meat so that the slits are on the inside and secure with string.
Melt the butter in a small... - 39.6036
Smoked Beef And Macaroni
Combine all ingredients except crumbs and butter or margarine; turn into 1-quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350°) for 35 to 40 minutes.
Garnish with green pepper rings or hard-cooked egg... - 36.4072
Parsley Hearts Of Beef
Cut hearts into halves lengthwise.
Carefully remove fat, arteries, veins, blood, and sinews.
Wash thoroughly and dry.
Cream 6 tablespoons butter.
Work in parsley.
Stuff hearts with parsley mixture.
Sew hearts together.
Roll in flour.
Melt 6 tablespoons... - 39.2914
Pressed Spiced Beef
1. Season the meat with salt.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, place the meat wth the cloves, peppercorns, mace, vinegar, and just enough water to cover.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for several hours, preferably 24 hours, turning the steak... - 38.179
Brown the meat in a little oil and remove from the pan.
Cook the onions until very soft, then sprinkle in the sugar and cook until it has caramelized and the onions are a good golden brown.
Stir in the garlic cloves, lime, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and... - 46.5948
Rabbit Pie With Puff Pastry
Rabbit Pie is another English recipe. Rabbit pie was a very popular with the people who could not afford beef. The rabbit meat with mushrooms flavored with pepper gives the Rabbit Pie a fantastic taste. It is a economical recipe. - 44.6924
1. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions; drain, and keep warm. Sprinkle the steak with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in 1 teaspoon of the oil, then add... - 31.3603
Banana Rum Pie
1. In a large bowl, mix Crisco pastry dry mix with pecans and then follow directions on the package to prepare the shell.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry shell and using a fork prick it at many points.
3. Bake according to directions and... - 50.0886
Slow Cooker Daube Of Beef
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, carrots, ham, orange peel, and bay leaf.
Coat beef cubes with the 1/4 cup flour; add to cooker.
Sprinkle with peppercorns, thyme, cloves, and sage.
Drizzle with vinegar; pour in wine and... - 46.3958
1 Trim any excess fat from the short ribs. Moisten meat and sprinkle with tenderizer, sprinkle with chili powder. Stud each piece with 2 or 3 whole cloves.
2 In a large shallow baking dish, place meat in a single layer and top with onion slices.
3 Into... - 45.902
Yankee Beef Platter
1. Place the meat in a large deep glass or ceramic dish after puncturing it all over with a fork
2. Rub the meat with sugar, salt, pepper and clove and add onion and bayleaf to the bow.
3. Pour wine over the meat and toss a few times to coat... - 45.246
Gnocchi With Peas And Tomato Sauce
Prepare the sauce
Pour the olive oil into a large, heavy, nonaluminum pot and heat it until fragrant.
Add the garlic, onion, carrots, and celery, and saute over medium-high heat until wilted, 7 or 8 minutes.
Add the prosciutto, giblets, parsley, and basil,... - 44.5806
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Italian
If the butcher has not flattened the breasts, place them between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound them to an even thickness of about 1/4 inch, using a meat pounder, side of a cleaver or chefs knife, or the heel of your hand.
Working with the smooth side of the... - 43.5503
Two Days After Turkey Hash
This Two Days After Turkey Hash recipe is perfect for you, if you were looking for something to do with your leftover turkey! Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish! I am sure you will love this Two Days After Turkey Hash recipe! - 46.566
Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles
Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles last week for my in- laws and they loved it.... - 49.6494
Banana Filled Crepes Flambée
Banana Filled Crepes Flambees is an amazingly tasty dish. I serve this often for a fancy brunch. Very filling and delicious, the Banana Filled Crepes Flambees is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 47.7232
Dill Sauce For Swedish Meatballs In Dill Sauce
This Dill Sauce recipe is brilliant. I served it for a few unexpected guests with Swedish Meatballs last week and they loved it. I have been giving its recipe to all of them ever since. Try this Dill Sauce for yourself. - 36.4238
Egg And Lemon Sauce
Egg And Lemon Sauce brings back memories from the time I started cooking for the first time. This is a brilliant and perfected Egg And Lemon Sauce recipe.Try it for yourself! - 30.0158
I served this Mornay Sauce with some vegetables last weekend for a small brunch. Believe me, when I say it was a sensational success!! Try this wonderful Mornay Sauce recipe for yourself! - 41.2051
Roast Duck With Cherry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/ gas 7. Prepare the duck by wiping it as dry as possible with kitchen paper. Then, using a small skewer, prick the fatty bits of the skin, particularly between the legs and the breast. Now either place it on the roasting... - 31.584
Artichoke Filled Pasta With Tomato Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Use either canned or cook yourself
Cut hearts into thin slices.
Heat in skillet.
Add and cook until onion is soft.
Add along with artichokes and cook... - 43.7642
Harvest Pudding With Satin Sauce
Yummy Harvest Pudding With Satin Sauce is super delicious. My children love having this addictive dessert and so do I. Try the Harvest Pudding With Satin Sauce for yourself! - 47.567
Caramel sauce is great for desserts. It is especially great on vanilla ice cream. - 110.614
Boned Squab With Garlic Sauce
Have butcher bone squabs without cutting them open (this is called glove boning), or do it yourself (reserve all bones for making stock).* Season squabs lightly with salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in large ovenproof skillet... - 44.0249
Smoky Short Ribs In Red Sauce
In my opinion to call yourself a chef one must have personal recipe of Smoky Short Ribs In Red Sauce, just like I do. Even though Smoky Short Ribs In Red Sauce is a Main Dish I relish it any time of the day. The primary ingredient in Smoky Short Ribs In Red... - 46.6039
Flank Steak With Walnut Pesto
This pungent pesto is made with walnuts, basil, and garlic and is spread over very thin pan-fried flank steaks. Although it's not necessary, it is nice to butterfly the flank to make it thinner. Have the butcher butterfly the steak or do it yourself by... - 33.0586
Fry bacon, but do not crisp.
Add to the bacon, onions and pepper and fry - do not let the onions brown.
Use all of the bacon grease in pot, lower heat and add beans.
Do not let the beans boil at any time.
Add rest of ingredients, and stir gently so as not to... - 43.1422
Sizzling Brownie By Tarla Dalal
This sizzling brownie recipe is so easy and quick! It will be consumed within minutes. . . Do try it to get yourself the praises. . . - 0
Stir Fried Pork With Chinese Lettuce And Peppers
If you love cooking for yourself, you can treat yourself with this Stir Fried Pork With Chinese Lettuce And Peppers recipe of mine. I have cooked this Stir Fried Pork With Chinese Lettuce And Peppers dish time after time and it only gets better. Do try it! - 35.6324
Cabbage Taco Soup
There's not a single being who will be able to eat just one, is what I guarantee for this Cabbage Taco Soup. It is a nice dish to be prepared within 480 minutes. No other ingredient will make Cabbage Taco Soup taste so awesome than Cabbage. Indulge yourself... - 42.7387
Prawn (shrimp) Cutlets
Prawn (Shrimp) Cutlets are easy to make and extremely tasty.These yummy cutlets that one just cant get enough of are always in demand at my home. Try the Prawn (Shrimp) Cutlets yourself and then you will understand why. - 35.0399
Danish Mustard With A Twist
This Danish Mustard With a Twist will not fail to make you do a twist(dance) in joy after tasting salads, vegetables or any other suitable dishes on which it has been used. Don't take my words for it. Experience yourself and tell me if you've really done a... - 30.7232
Peppered Meat Loaf
Have all the visible fat trimmed from the beef and veal; then have it ground once or do it yourself.
Mix the meat with all the remaining ingredients.
Shape into a loaf and place in a lightly oiled baking pan.
Bake in a 375° oven 50 minutes. - 38.133
Grilled Pork With Barbecued Table Mop
Grilled Pork With Barbeque Table Mop is a yummy pork dish that you shouldnâ€™t miss. My husband, a self declared pork hater gives into this pork preparation once in a while. Prepare the Grilled Pork With Barbeque Table Mop yourself and you will... - 43.8552
Pasta Alla Gricia
1) Slice the Guanciale in thin strips, but do not chop it the way you would do with regular bacon; the strips will curl nicely when sautéing in the olive oil.
2) Peel the Garlic cloves.
3) In a large non-stick pan, heat the Olive Oil, and then add... - 100.31
Seven Layer Casserole
This Seven Layer Casserole is a perfect party treat! Though slightly difficult to make, this Seven Layer Casserole is worth the effort ! Try this dish yourself and tell me if you like it ! - 40.0571
One of the most effective ways to comfort yourself is to try preparing this Sherried Crabmeat. The European Sherried Crabmeat has an unique characteristic of addicting you to it on the first bite. Sherried Crabmeat goes perfectly as Main Dish. In my view, to... - 44.5862
Sweet-Sour Pork is a delicious and filling dish that I often prepare for weekend luncheons. Try the Sweet-Sour Pork yourself and you will understand what I am talking about. - 42.9565
Moussaka (using Leftover Lamb)
Moussaka(using leftover lamb) is the best way you can use leftover lamb! Try out the Moussaka(using leftover lamb yourself) and et me know! - 45.2457
Beef Stroganoff With Onion And Mushrooms
Beef Stroganoff is something that you should not miss. You will be doing great injustice to yourself if you do miss this wonderfully delicious recipe. Use this excellent Beef Stroganoff recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 45.789
Beef Stew With Vegetables
This Beef Stew with Vegetables is simple and incredibly tasty with the blend of some of the finest ingredients, anyone would love. Give your folks an amazingly appetizing treat and do indulge in the taste for yourself. - 37.6439
Gourmet Cheese Mousse
This Gourmet Cheese Mousse guarantees to seduce your taste-buds. It will take you to the deep valleys of pleasure. You will fall in love with it. Do not wait any more try and see for yourself! - 41.6408
Creamed Chicken Crepes
Creamed Chicken Crepes is a delicious and filling breakfast. They are a family favorite, so it is no wonder that they are prepared quite often! Try this Creamed Chicken Crepes recipe for yourself! - 45.2722
Steamed Sea Bass, Chinese Style
You can either get your fishmonger to remove the scales and gut the fish or you can do it yourself - it is very easy.
Just use the back of a knife and scrape up and down the fish.
All the scales come off this way.
Then slice through the belly and remove... - 37.3971
When you marinate meat before cooking you both add flavor and tenderize the meat. Insert halved garlic cloves into the meat for extra flavor. You can marinate beef or poultry. Before cooking rub sea salt and freshly ground pepper on the meat for even extra... - 122.866
Do It Yourself Sauce Recipes By Category
Do It Yourself Sauce Dish: