- » Do It Yourself Pie
Do It Yourself Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of do it yourself pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for do it yourself pie recipes.
Homemade Shepherd's Pie
So your North American friend is coming over and you want to surprise him with your cooking skills. Then apart from the regional delicacies, treat him with something of his land, delicious shepherd's pie. Yummy, mouth watering and appetizing, this pie... - 151.559
New England Shepard's Pie With Veggies
New England shepherd’s pie is an extremely simple, delicious and inexpensive meal for the people who love to eat good but not costly. In this video, chef shows you to make the pie with the available ingredients in the kitchen. - 147.513
Healthy Buffalo Shepherd's Pie
What's for Dinner!?! This is a question that is heard in every house around the world! To help answer that question Mr. Mom, Dave Lilja, a stay-at-home dad who had to deal with that question all the time, shows us how easy it is to come up with easy,... - 138.839
Cheese Mushroom Shepherd's Pie
A hearty and comforting dish that your whole family will love. This video makes a wonderful pie loaded with mushroom and cheese. It is rich and creamy to the core. Baked to perfection it is crunchy at the top to make its way beyond any ordinary pie. - 136.493
Vegan Shepherd's Pie With Soy Tempeh
Vegan food can get delicious besides being healthy especially in the form of pies. Watch the video showing how to make a Vegan version of the classic shepherd's pie using healthy meat alternatives including soy tempeh along with common flavorings. Good on any... - 134.847
1. Dice and blanch Swede in hot water for 3 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
3. In very hot pan, pour oil, and drop meat in it. Break and cook until caramelized. Remove from the pan and set it aside.
4. In the same pan, drop... - 118.731
Rabbit Pie : Part 4 - Baking
Watch this part 4 of the rabbit pie video series that is the final video that shows how the pie is assembled and baked. The video is fantastic and making it a must see to prepare this elegant dish these holidays and pamper your family! - 118.334
Spicy Rabbit Pie
Got a dinner party and want to make something special to impress your guest? Then take a look at this Rabbit Pie recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines rabbit meat with spices and bacon to make a scrumptious dish. Seems like a nicest rabbit dish... - 117.343
Mini Turkey Shepherd's Pie
A great, quick, simple, easy way to use up some Turkey, vegetable, potato and gravy leftovers from the big feast, Thanksgiving or otherwise. - 111.871
Comfort Food - Best Shepherds Pie
Damn, Partick Drake is not only handsome, but can also shows the world that the English food is not boring. Watch him make this delicious Shepherd's Pie in this video, and of course learn the recipe. Ladies, this is what we call as 'double whammy' in the... - 110.842
Classic Shepherd's Pie
Here is another easy, simple to make and delicious dish and its Classic Shepherd's Pie by Chef Marie. This is a pretty quick video with easy to understand instructions but without the ingredient quantity detail. Overall it shows that making a Classic... - 110.284
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
Do you look to a shepherd’s pie as your comfort food? Well it can be made low cal, but yet tasty! Watch this video to learn how. The recipe is a little elaborate, so you will have to plan ahead when making it. Filled with the goodness of loads of... - 107.609
Being a very traditional dish, shepherd's pie is quite easy and simple to make. This pie contains less amount of fat as it is made with lean beef. If you are interested in knowing the recipe, check out the video. - 107.429
Want to know a quick meal idea, then check the video out here. The chef here tells how to make amazing shepherd's ie using meat, onion, cheese and strained mixed veggies. For a completely fulfilling experience, check out the video... - 106.375
Turkey Shepherd's Pie
You don't have to visit the old-style pubs to get a slice of your shepherd's pie. Now you can enjoy the delicacy at your home with this healthy, tasty Juan Montalvo recipe. A great way to use up any holiday leftovers, shepherd's pie is a real pleasure to make... - 100.968
Sausage Shepherd's Pie
Sausage shepherd pie is an all time favorite and now making it is even easier in a Crockpot. The chef here shows how to make a great shepherd pie with potatoes, sausage and loads of vegetables to make one tasty pie which is both moist and creamy. - 99.5795
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook onions with olive oil til translucent.
3. Add mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes and turn off heat.
4. In a pan, cook the lamb on medium heat.
5. Add the chicken bouillon. Keep... - 97.2496
Broiled Meat And Potatoes Shepherds Pie
To learn how to make a real English classic in the easiest and most hassle free way, watch this video and learn to make the perfect shepherds pie that everyone will love! - 96.9288
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 87.1556
Classic Shepherds Pie
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of shepherds pie, then look no further. The Chef shows this simple recipe to make this pie. The shepherds pie is very satisfying and most of all tastes great. I'm sure your family and guests will love it. Do check out... - 83.9392
Shepherd's Pie For Paleo Diet
For all the Paleo diet followers, here's a great recipe that you must not miss. Watch the chef share a stepwise demonstration of how you can prepare this Shepherd's Pie for Paleo Diet at home. Treat yourself to this classic delicacy today. - 62.2577
Hot Seafood Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Make a mixture of 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips and margarine.
3) Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it.
4) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and cool.
5) Take a large bowl and combine... - 48.0097
Banana Rum Pie
1. In a large bowl, mix Crisco pastry dry mix with pecans and then follow directions on the package to prepare the shell.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry shell and using a fork prick it at many points.
3. Bake according to directions and... - 47.7404
Banana Rum Pie
Banana Rum Pie is simply one of the most delicious pie I have come across. I prepare it for my tots and husband on days that they hace bee good..lol!! Serve the Banana Rum Pie for your family and see how it helps to wrap them around your fingers! - 47.5743
Spiced Shepherds Pie
1. In a frying pan heat oil over a medium heat, cook onion stirring, for 2-3 minutes until onion is tender and stir in meat.
2. In a cup or a bowl, blend flour with a little of the stock or water to form a smooth paste.
3. Into the pan stir flour... - 47.3206
Shepherd's Pie Skillet
In a large skillet cook turkey till brown.
Drain off fat, if necessary.
Stir undrained tomatoes with green chili peppers, tomato paste, onion, chili powder, and garlic powder into skillet.
Break up frozen green beans while still in the package.
Stir beans... - 47.3077
Classic Shepherds Pie
1. Precook frozen vegetables.
2. In hot browning dish or conventional range heat salad oil, dredge lamb in flour and sear in hot dish.
3. In 2 qt. Glass casserole, combine lamb, soup, mushrooms, onions, carrots and green beans.
4. Add salt and pepper... - 47.3077
Speedy Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven to a moderate 375° F.
2) FOR THE MEAT CRUST: Take a 9-inch pie plate and combine onion, bread crumbs, egg, milk, catsup, thyme, mustard, pepper and salt. Mix well. Add meat and create a pie crust layer along the bottom... - 47.0248
Tempting Rice Pie
Tempting Rice Pie has a Superb taste.The Cheese and Eggs gives the Tempting Rice Pie Sizzling taste. Must catch it - 46.8259
Best Shepherd's Pie With Onion
Crumble sausage into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till sausage is no longer pink, stirring twice to break up sausage.
Drain off fat.
Remove from casserole.
Meanwhile, in a 4-cup measure... - 46.7847
Speedy Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a pan, saute the onion and minced beef in lard for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir in rest ingredients, mix thoroughly and cook for 10 minutes.
4) In a 1 1/2-pint pie dish, transfer the beef... - 46.6245
1. Boil or roast meat, cool and mince.
2. Chop onions.
3. Melt half the fat in a pan and fry onions till pale brown.
4. Stir in flour, add stock gradually, stir until thick.
5. Blanch tomatoes, chop and ' add to stock.
6. Add seasoning and meat.
7. Put into... - 46.2933
Shepherds Pie is a traditional English dish with a beef base and a mashed potato crust. One of the most famous Irish dishes, Shepherd's Pie is traditionally made from leftover mutton, minced and topped with mashed Potato. However, ground beef is mostly used... - 46.0259
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat the butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Add flour to it and cook for 2 minutes.
4.Stir in beef and brown it from all sides.
5.Keep stirring so that the meat breaks down in... - 46.0005
Shepherd's Pie Microwave Method
This sheperd's pie recipe is prepared with minced beef and mashed potatoes. Cooked in the microwave, the shepherd's pie is flavored with gravy powder, tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce and parsley. This beautiful and filling pie can be served by itself or... - 45.9243
1. Prepare the potatoes by peeling and quartering them.
2. In a shallow baking dish add the potatoes and water and covering the dish with lid or vented plastic wrap microwave at High for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender stirring twice.
3. Let it... - 45.845
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a pie plate of 9-inches, prick the bottom and bake for about 15 minutes. Remove plate from the heat and allow it to cool.
3) In a skillet, melt the butter and add... - 45.8447
Herb Seasoned Shepherds Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Chop the cooked meat very fine or pass it through a mincer.
3) In a pan, melt the dripping or lard. Toss in the onions and tomatoes. Saute till they become tender.
4) Next, add in the minced meat, gravy or... - 45.8267
Rich Buttery Shepard's Pie
1) In a casserole dish, cook onion and butter on high power for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion turns translucent.
2) Add flour and parsley. Continue to add broth.
3) Microwave on high power for 6 to 7 minutes or until the gravy is thickened.
4) Mix... - 45.7773
Do It Yourself Pie Recipes By Category