- » Do It Yourself Cake
Do It Yourself Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of do it yourself cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for do it yourself cake recipes.
No-bake Tortilla Cake With Mocha Filling
A unique way of using up flour tortillas is to build up a delicious cake. Watch the video to know more about the recipe as demonstrated by Robin. All Mexican folks will be awed by how the flour tortillas are converted into a fine dessert. - 134.351
Popcorn Candy Cake - Halloween Special
1. Place a heavy bottomed saucepan on low flame, and add butter to it.
2. As soon as the butter starts melting, drop marshmallows. Stir constantly and let it melt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, drop popcorn and pour butter marshmallow mixture in it. Mix... - 98.1819
Egg-less Almond Crumble Cake
Taste this great Almond crumble cake with the dash of lemon flavor. The perfect sweet and soft companion to any occasion! - 50.4117
Coffee Crown Cake
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding sugar over moderate heat. Allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a very large bowl, add moderately hot water and dissolve the yeast completely. Add the cool milk mixture along with the beaten eggs
3. Slowly... - 49.3428
Strawberry Crunch Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Drain the juice from thawed strawberries, but save for glaze.
3) Mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt and keep aside.
4) Take a large mixing bowl and combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and butter in it.
5) Beat... - 48.224
Almond Crunch Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (mark 5).
2) In a basin, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then individually beat in the eggs.
3) Sift together the flour and almonds, then gently fold into the creamed mixture.
4) Stir in ... - 47.7084
Crown Jewel Cake
Looking for a great Jell-O Cake recipe, this Crown Jewel Cake is just the kind you are looking for! Made using various fruit flavored gelatins and fresh pineapple juice, I have given this Crown Jewel Cake an inviting whipped cream topping! This is a great... - 47.7044
Walnut Crown Cake
1 For cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush, butter the inside of a 10-inch Gugelhupf mold or fluted cake pan. Coat with flour and tap out the excess.
3... - 47.0649
Little Crown Cakes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to lightly coat 6 mini-bundt-cake molds.
3) To make the cakes, whisk together the cake flour, baking powder, 2/3 cup sugar, baking soda and salt in a large... - 46.9241
Custard Cake With Custard
Sieve flour, custard powder, baking powder and baking soda together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Mix peels with flour mixture and add to egg mixture.
Beat for 10-12 minutes till the batter is light in texture.
Grease a... - 46.4969
Marble Crown Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease 10-cup tube mould and dust with dry flour.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour baking powder and salt.
4) In a large bowl, beat egg whites until firm peak and set aside.
5) In a large mixer... - 46.1575
Cranberry Crumble Cake
Topping: In bowl, combine brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly and set aside.
Toss cranberries with granulated sugar; set aside.
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Combine flour,... - 45.8633
Chocolate Crunch Cake
1. With a rolling pin, crush the biscuits coarsely and mix them with the raisins
2. In a saucepan, add margarine/butter, syrup and cocoa and melt them on a low flame
3. Add this mixture to the crumbs and raisins, stir well to blend... - 44.652
Prune Crumble Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with a piece of baking paper.
3. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
4. In a bowl combine all the crumble ingredients and toss well.
5. In a bowl,... - 44.328
Honey Custard Icebox Dessert Cake
1. Line the bottom and sides of a straight-sided 1-quart baking dish with slices of White Sheet Cake.
2. Soak gelatin in the cold water until needed.
3. In a heatproof bowl, beat the egg yolks until thick and pale.
4. Gradually beat in the honey.
5. Beat in... - 44.2607
Cherry Crown Cake
Sprinkle 2/3 cup coconut in each of two 8 or 9-inch layer pans.
Combine in mixing bowl flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add butter and milk.
Blend well at lowest speed of mixer.
Beat 1 1/2 minutes at a low speed or 225 strokes with a spoon.
Add almond... - 44.1694
Golden Crunch Cake
Cream together the butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
Take two of the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
Beat together the yolks and the other two eggs until frothy and light.
Take two tbsp of flour and beat well with the eggs.
Gradually add... - 44.04
Cider Crumble Cake
1 Grease a 23 cm (9 in) square cake tin and line with greaseproof (parchment) paper.
2 Preheat the oven to 170Â°C, 325Â°F,gas3.
3 Sieve the flour and salt into a basin.
Add the wholemeal flour and baking powder.
Add the sugar and chopped dates.
Warm the... - 43.957
Apple Crunch Cake
Stir together first 4 ingredients.
Cut in the 3 T. (45 mL) margarine until mixture is crumbly.
Set aside to use as a topping.
Crush the 1 c. (250 mL) cereal to 1/2 c. (125 mL).
Stir in flour, baking powder and salt.
In a large mixing bowl, beat... - 43.9006
Chocolate Caramel Custard With Cake
Place 1 quart mold or eight 4 ounce custard cups in oven.
Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine sugar and cream of tartar in heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Pour in water to cover.
Cook over low heat until sugar melts, shaking pan... - 43.2419
Marble Crown Cake
1. Crease a 10-cup tube mold or a 9-inch angel-cake pan well; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto waxed paper.
3. Beat egg whites until they stand in firm peaks in a large bowl with an electric mixer at high... - 43.0808
Apricot Chocolate Custard Cake
Apricot Chocolate Custard Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 43.0416
Banana Crunch Cake
This Banana Crunch Cake, as the name suggests is a compelling crunchy dessert fare. Try this crumbly, fruit and nut bake and let me know if you agree with me. Your suggestions for this Banana Crunch Cake are welcome. - 42.6335
Golden Orange Crunch Cake
Thoroughly mix the walnuts, melted butter, bread crumbs, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Turn mixture into a 9-inch tubed pan and press firmly into an even layer on bottom and sides of pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Cream the 3/4 cup butter... - 42.4897
Apricot Crumble Cake
Combine cream cheese, margarine and granulated sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in eggs and vanilla.
Add combined dry ingredients to cream cheese mixture; mix... - 42.3799
Cherry Crumble Cake
In bowl, combine rolled oats, sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
Press firmly into 11-inch (27 cm) flan pan with removable bottom or 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Bake in 375Ã‚Â°F (190Ã‚Â°C) oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until... - 42.379
Angel Custard Cake
1) In a pan set over another pan of hot water or in the top of a double boiler, dissolve the gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream and beat in the egg yolks.
3) Beat in the sugar and vanilla, then mix thoroughly with the... - 41.7382
Crown Jewel Cake
Combine flours, baking powder, soda, salt, and apple-pie spice.
Add granulated and brown sugars, oil, and eggs; mix with electric beater 2 minutes.
Add carrots, pineapple, and nuts; stir in.
Pour into 2 greased and floured 9-inch cake pans.
Bake at 350Â°F... - 41.3872
Cherry Custard Cake
Combine bread crumbs, ground nuts and cinnamon in a medium-size bowl.
Combine melted butter, oil, honey and pour into crumb mixture, working it with your fingers until all ingredients are well blended.
Press on the bottom and around the sides of a 9-inch... - 41.3604
Date Crumble Cake
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Finely chop dates.
Cream margarine, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until pale and fluffy.
Gradually add flour, salt and oats; mix with fingertips until crumbly.
Spread half the... - 41.193
Pineapple Crunch Cake
Drain pineapple thoroughly, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Thoroughly cream shortening, granulated sugar, and vanilla.
Add egg; beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with reserved syrup, beating after each addition.
Spread... - 39.828
Chocolate Custard Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch cake pan.
In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and cornstarch.
Whisk together and sift twice.
In a bowl, mix egg substitute, ricotta cheese, fructose, and water.
Using an electric mixer, beat until frothy.
Gradually... - 39.4139
Cranberry Crown Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10" bundt or tube pan.
Cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Alternately add small amounts of sour cream and... - 39.3621
Apple Spice Custard Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Prepare cake mix as package directs; stir in apples.
Pour batter into well-greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine sweetened... - 38.9587
Cider Crumble Cake
Sift the flour and salt into bowl.
Add the sugar and dates.
Put the treacle and cider into a saucepan and heat until they are well blended.
Gradually beat the cider mixture into the flour, then stir in the eggs.
Spoon the batter into a well-greased 23 cm./ 9... - 38.5339
Lemon Or Cinnamon Crunch Cake
Combine sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until syrup reaches very hard-crack stage (300° on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat at once and quickly stir in soda and oil of lemon or... - 38.4852
Queen Of Hearts Crown Cake
Give this Queen Of Hearts Crown Cake; way good to be served as a centerpiece of any celebration! Made on basic white cake layer with cherry pie filling and toasted almonds, this Queen Of Hearts Crown Cake is such an exciting treat for all. - 38.18
Pineapple Crunch Cake
Prepare mix according to package directions.
Pour half the batter into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Spoon pineapple over.
Top with remaining batter.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spread over batter.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes. - 37.2563
Lemon Crunch Cake
In a heavy 3- to 4-quart pan, combine granulated sugar, water, and corn syrup.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until syrup registers 300°F on a candy thermometer.
Remove from heat immediately; quickly stir in baking soda and oil of... - 36.5494
Coffee Crown Cake
1. Heat milk in small saucepan; stir in sugar; cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast in very warm water in large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in cooled milk mixture and beaten eggs.
3. Beat in 2 cups biscuit... - 36.4049