- » Do It Yourself Beef
Do It Yourself Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of do it yourself beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for do it yourself beef recipes.
Stir-fried Beef With Cumin
This dish is definitely not meant for the faint heated! Watch James prepare this fragrant, spicy sizzling Chinese beef stir-fry using simple ingredients from the kitchen cabinet and all in one wok! It makes for a quick delicious stir-fry, perfect with a bowl... - 117.877
Malaysian Beef Rendang
All of you, Malaysian foodies, here is a delicious beef recipe video. The chef uses lemon grass and coconut milk which gives an extra flavor to the beef. An exotic Malaysian dish as described by the chef in the video. - 102.843
Puerto Rican Style Rice And Beef
This is a dish that is comparative to the Indian biriyani! A spicy mix of the beef and the rice to make a flavorful dish! Watch Vicki make this recipe! - 69.9637
Old Country Spiced Beef
1) Choose a nice middle rib roast and get it rolled and boned. An ideal cut for spiced beef would be the one containing both fat and lean meat.
2) Take a crock and mix the salt along with the saltpeter.
3) Add the minced onion, sugar and chopped... - 47.1646
Drain well, then set aside.
In a medium bowl micro-cook potatoes and water, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 to 9 minutes or till tender.
Add butter or margarine, then cover and set aside.
Crumble beef into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then... - 46.9796
Brown the meat in a little oil and remove from the pan.
Cook the onions until very soft, then sprinkle in the sugar and cook until it has caramelized and the onions are a good golden brown.
Stir in the garlic cloves, lime, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and... - 46.7847
1. Heat a wok until hot.
2. In the heated wok, add oil and heat the oil moderately.
3. Stir-fry spring onions and celery in the oil for 2-3 minutes until slightly softened.
4. Add the steak strips to the wok.
5. Increase the heat to... - 46.5528
Ginger With Beef And Orange Peel
1) Take a bowl and mix cornstarch, pepper and soy sauce along with a tablespoon of oil.
2) Slice the flank pieces thinly before chopping them into three portions.
3) Add the marinade to the beef slices and mix well.
4) Take a frying pan... - 46.5456
1) Freeze the rump steak inside the frozen zone for at least an hour by wrapping with a plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice into thin strips across the grain. Discard fat, if present.
3) In a shallow dish, lightly whisk egg white, corn flour,... - 46.2254
Carbonade Of Beef
Cut the meat into 2.5-cm (1-in) cubes.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and quickly fry the meat until it is brown on all sides.
Add the bacon and continue cooking for 1 minute.
Stir in the beer, stock and vinegar.
Add onions, garlic, bouquet... - 46.1241
1 Trim any excess fat from the short ribs. Moisten meat and sprinkle with tenderizer, sprinkle with chili powder. Stud each piece with 2 or 3 whole cloves.
2 In a large shallow baking dish, place meat in a single layer and top with onion slices.
3 Into... - 45.7017
Place beef on a soft absorbent cloth large enough to wrap around meat completely.
An old tea towel is ideal.
Combine dry ingredients for marinade.
Pour over the beef and rub well into the surface.
Wrap the beef in the cloth and place in a crock or glass bowl,... - 45.6713
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp.
2) Remove with a slotted spoon, drain thoroughly and dice the bacon.
3) In the skillet drippngs, add the steak, stir and cook until it is no more pink,
4) In a large bowl, combine the steak, mashed potato,... - 45.5803
Beef With Oranges
Flatten the steak using a steak hammer or the back of a knife.
Cut into 10cm (4 inch) pieces and season with pepper.
Mix 25g (l oz) of onion with the bacon, orange rind, breadcrumbs, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper. Add 15ml (l tbsp) of the orange juice and... - 45.3626
1) Pre-heat the oven to 300°F/150°C/Gas 2.
2) Using a knife, cut the meat into 1 1/2" (3.5 cm) cubes.
3) Dredge in seasoned flour.
4) Heat a pan along with half the oil and butter. Brown the meat in batches.
5) Take a casserole dish... - 45.3483
Spiced Beef Hotpot
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut meat into cubes and toss in a mixture of flour, Colman's Powder mustard, and salt.
3) In a heatproof casserole, melt the dripping and stir fry onion and meat until golden brown.
4) Stir in the... - 45.3245
Lemon Garlic Beef Brochette
1) With a sharp knife remove fat from beef.
2) Cut beef into 1-inch chunks.
3) Place in 1-quart container all the marinade ingredients.
4) Mix beef to it and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator.
6) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
7) Microwave at Power... - 45.2487
Beef And Cabernet
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Dredge beef in flour.
In Dutch oven or large covered ovenproof pot, brown beef in olive oil on all sides, and remove.
Add onions, peppers, garlic, and tomatoes, and saute until soft.
Add tomato paste and simmer 5 minutes.
Add... - 45.0738
1. Beat the finely sliced beef until thin with a rolling pin or mallet after placing it between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper.
2. Then rub the beef with the salt and then cut into serving pieces.
3. In a bowl place it, add the yogurt and leave... - 45.0249
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a skillet and add oil into it. Heat it over the medium heat and add onions and garlic into it. Cook it until they turn golden.
3. Add the flour and blend it well.
4. Gradually stir in the... - 44.9936
Yankee Beef Platter
1. Place the meat in a large deep glass or ceramic dish after puncturing it all over with a fork
2. Rub the meat with sugar, salt, pepper and clove and add onion and bayleaf to the bow.
3. Pour wine over the meat and toss a few times to coat... - 44.9533
Daube Of Beef Bearnaise
Bones and trimmings When you purchase the meat, tell your butcher that you want 2 1/2 pounds of boneless lean meat, plus some fat and bone.
He can tell you how large a piece to buy.
Daube of Beef, Bearnaise Trim off fat from meat and remove bones.
Cut lean... - 44.9086
Asian Spiced Beef
This Spiced Beef is one of the best beef dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this spicy beef with savory sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spiced Beef are welcome ! - 44.7319
Partially freeze beef; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For marinade, combine onions, soy, sugar, 1 tablespoon of the oil, garlic, pepper, and red pepper.
Add beef, stirring to coat.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the... - 44.699
Stir Fry Tomato Beef
1. Slice steak diagonally across grain in 1/8-inch thick slices and freeze for about 30 minutes to slice easier.
2. In 2 cup glass measure combine sugar, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
3. In medium bowl pour over meat and marinate 30 minutes, turning... - 44.5995
Individual Beef Loaves
Cook loaves on top of the stove.
Mix meat, egg, crumbs, green pepper, chopped onion, salt, pepper, and tomato juice.
Shape into 6 loaves.
Sprinkle with flour.
Heat fat in kettle and brown loaves on all sides.
Remove loaves and pour off fat.
Put sliced onions... - 44.4909
1) Cut the large cubes out of the meat.
2) In a frying pan, melt the margarine.
3) Fry the meat until brown from all the sides. ... - 44.3551
1) Stand the roast on end and then use a sharp thin-blade knife to cut a small hole through the center.
2) Stuff the hole with pepperoni. Twist and push the stuffing in without removing the strings from the roast.
3) In a large frying pan or Dutch... - 44.2903
Casserole Of Beef With Walnuts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 352 degrees.
2) In a sauté pan, heat the dripping and brown the meat. Remove content to a casserole and sauté the onions in the remaining fat till they start to color. Place with the meat.
3) Leaving... - 44.2493
1. In a medium bowl, mix ground beef with onions and shape into large patty in a medium frying pan and brown for five minutes; and break into small chunks
2. In a small bowl, beat egg lightly, add bread crumbs and catsup, Worcestershite sauce, salt amd... - 44.2132
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place the beef slices between two pieces of waxed paper; and pound them to wafer thin slices. A slice should measure about 4 square inches.
3. Spoon little bit of mustard on each slice and sprinkle the... - 44.0136
Slow Cooker Daube Of Beef
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, carrots, ham, orange peel, and bay leaf.
Coat beef cubes with the 1/4 cup flour; add to cooker.
Sprinkle with peppercorns, thyme, cloves, and sage.
Drizzle with vinegar; pour in wine and... - 43.9632
Country Simmering Beef
Cut the beef in large cubes.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add the beef and brown.
Remove the beef.
Sprinkle with flour and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Add the onion, garlic, carrots, celery and mushrooms.
Saute... - 43.9093
Combine sprigs of thyme, parsley, half of the orange peel (reserve the remaining peel), orange juice, garlic, bay leaves, peppercorns, 2 tsp salt, and wine in a large nonreactive bowl.
Add beef, submerging pieces in the liquid.
Cover the bowl; marinate beef... - 43.7704
Beef Daube Provençal
1. Place the meat in a deep dish with 1 sliced onion, the carrots, orange peel, bay leaf and peppercorns. Pour on the red wine, cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
2. Remove the meat and vegetables from the wine and drain well,... - 43.7229
Stir Fried Tomato And Beef
Partially freeze beef; slice thinly across the grain into bite-size strips.
Dissolve bouillon granules in water.
Blend soy sauce into cornstarch; stir in bouillon.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry gingerroot... - 43.6418
Cut vegetables, medium sized pieces.
Celery, onion, bell pepper and mushrooms.
Saute in margarine 8 minutes.
Dredge beef tenderloin slices in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Saute in separate skillet for 8 minutes.
Combine in one skillet, add seasoning... - 43.5782
Dice the top round into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven.
Add the onion and paprika.
Saute until tender.
Add the beef and continue to saute until the beef has browned.
Add the sherry, mushrooms, garlic, Worcestershire, basil and... - 43.5666
1. In a 2 to 2 ½ quart casserole, tip in the beer and stir in the onion and seasonings.
2. Add the beef to this marinade and mix well until coated.
3. Cover the casserole and place in the refrigerator overnight for 24 hours, stirring... - 43.4381
Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
Add meat and marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in large skillet over high heat.
When light haze forms, add meat and stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Remove with slotted... - 43.3762
Gem Beef Tidbits'
Simple yet delicious this Gem Beef Tidbits' is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade Gem Beef Tidbits'! - 43.1475
1. In a pan add 1 tablespoon of oil and saute onion in it.
2. Add ground beef, cook such that the meat loses its red color and drain off the fat that accumulates.
3. Then add tomatoes and seasoning and cook for a minute or two.
4. With the ground beef... - 43.0114
Heat the oil in a large skillet or sauce pan.
Add the beef and saute to brown.
Add the onions, mushrooms and garlic and continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Sprinkle with flour; reduce heat and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
Add the salt, curry,... - 42.952
Partially freeze beef slices; cut diagonally in 1/4-inch strips.
Combine cornstarch, 1 tablespoon oil, soy sauce, and pepper in bowl.
Add beef; toss to coat well.
Let stand several hours in refrigerator.
Drain and save marinade.
Heat ginger in remaining... - 42.6672
Spiced Beef Special
Pound roast with seasoned flour on all sides.
Or cut steak into 6 serving pieces, and shake with flour in bag.
Brown in pressure cooker in oil, adding onion just before done.
Add bouillon, wine, and lemon juice, and cook under pressure for 1/2 hour or until... - 42.5444
Seared Beef Rouladen With Black Forest Ham
Preheat oven to 250°.
Pound steaks to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness, about 4 x 5 inches each.
If necessary, butterfly steak pieces before pounding.
Season both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
Spread 1 Tbsp mustard over one side of each steak; top with one... - 42.455
Tomato Beef! Were you looking for a filling and delicious beef preparation to serve for dinnner? Then surpeise your family with this amazing Tomato Beef! - 42.4482
Slow Cooker Beef
1) In a plastic bag, combine together the salt, pepper and flour.
2) In small batches, add the beef to the bag and shake well to coat it.
3) In a saucepan, sauté the beef in oil.
4) In a slow cooker, put the browned meat and stir in the mushroom soup... - 42.0305
Have butcher slice sirloin tip paper thin, allowing 2 slices per person.
On each slice of meat, put a piece of raw bacon, strip of dill pickle (cut 1 pickle into 4 slices) and 1 slice of Cheddar cheese.
Make stuffing as follows: Saute onions; add 1/2 pound... - 41.7006
Parsley Hearts Of Beef
Cut hearts into halves lengthwise.
Carefully remove fat, arteries, veins, blood, and sinews.
Wash thoroughly and dry.
Cream 6 tablespoons butter.
Work in parsley.
Stuff hearts with parsley mixture.
Sew hearts together.
Roll in flour.
Melt 6 tablespoons... - 41.3597
Deep Pit Beef
1) In a small bowl mix all seasonings.
2) Spread the mixture as a marinade over the roast.
3) Wrap tightly with foil.
4) Keep in refrigerator for no less than 8 hours.
5) Transfer the roast in slow cooker.
6) Cover with marinade sauce.
7) Cook covered... - 41.2946
Thoroughly dry the beef; melt the lard in a heavy casserole and lightly brown the meat on all sides, being careful that the fat does not burn and blacken the meat.
When light brown, remove.
Cut bacon into small pieces, peel and slice finely the onions and... - 41.2797
Asian Tomato Beef
Cut beef with the grain into 1 1/2 inch-wide strips.
Cut each strip across the grain in 1/8 inch-thick slanting slices.
In a bowl, combine cornstarch, soy, sherry, water, andsalt.
Add beef and stir to coat, then stir in 11/2 teaspoons of the oil and let stand... - 41.2754
Cobbled Beef Ramekins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large frying pan, saute the onion in vegetable oil until soft, then move to one side.
3) In the same frying pan, cube and brown the corned beef lightly .
4) Stir in the corn, mustard and sage, then... - 40.8144
Rub all the dry ingredients together, then pound in the bay leaves and garlic.
Stand the meat in a large earthenware or glass dish, and rub the spicing mixture thoroughly all over it.
This should be done every day for a week, taking the spicing mixture from... - 40.5601
Spiced Beef Short Ribs
In large Dutch oven combine water, onion, soy sauce, dry sherry, gingerroot, star anise or aniseed, garlic, salt, sugar, pepper, and sesame oil; mix well.
Cut ribs into two-rib portions.
Trim excess fat from ribs.
Add rib pieces to mixture in Dutch... - 40.2022
1) In slow cooker add all ingredients.
2) Cook covered on low heat for 6-7 hours.
3) Using a fork shred the meat.
4) Strain liquid and put meat and liquid into slow cooker.
5) Serve meat and au jus over mashed potatoes, noodles, or rice. - 40.0288
Taters N' Beef
1) In a bowl mix thoroughly beef, salt, pepper, onions, and soup.
2) In slow cooker, arrange a layer of potatoes at the bottom.
3) Layer with a portion of meat mixture.
4) Repeat the layers until all ingredients are used.
5) Cook covered on low for... - 39.8084
Rub the sugar into all sides of meat.
Place in a deep dish or porcelain pan with any remaining sugar and bay leaves.
Next day, combine remaining ingredients, and rub in as much of the mixture as you can; then sprinkle with the... - 39.743
Lightly spread mustard on each slice of steak; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place 1 bacon strip and a few onion wedges on each slice; roll up and secure with wooden picks.
Brown in a skillet in oil; drain.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 39.6937
Jeanne's Vegetable Beef Borscht
1. In a pan six together all ingredients except water and sour cream and add water to fill slow cooker three-quarters full.
2. With cover, cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
3. To serve, top individual servings with sour cream. - 39.6602
Spiced Beef Shreds
1) Cut the meat in large cubes.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and add the beef, soy sauce, sherry and broth.
3) Cook over high heat until the liquid evaporates.
4) Remove and let it cool, grind in food processor.
5) In a skillet heat the... - 39.4806
Beef Filled Squash
1) Place whole squash on paper towels and cook them for 8 to 9 minutes on High until soft.
2) Keep them undisturbed for 5 minutes.
3) Slice cooked squash lengthwise and remove seeds and fibers.
4) Remove squash from shells carefully, saving the... - 39.2692
Beef With Prunes
Cut the bacon into thin strips.
Trim the meat and lard with the bacon strips.
Rub the meat with the salt and pepper, and place in a roasting pan.
Brush the meat with oil and roast in a moderately hot oven (400° F) for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop the onion... - 39.0548
Beef Tartar Rounds
In a bowl, stir together sirloin, garlic salt, tarragon, pepper, and salt to taste.
Cut onion in 1/4 -inch-thick slices; separate about 3 dozen inner bite-size rings (reserve rest for other uses).
Place small onion rings side by side on a serving tray; press... - 39.0074
Cottage Beef And Eggs
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Mince dried beef.
3) In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients except last 2 ingredients.
4) Transfer into shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
5) Sprinkle parsley and paprika on top.
6) Bake in preheated... - 38.2118
Pressed Spiced Beef
1. Season the meat with salt.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, place the meat wth the cloves, peppercorns, mace, vinegar, and just enough water to cover.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for several hours, preferably 24 hours, turning the steak... - 38.1509
Pan Seared Beef With Ginger Pineapple And Chilli
1. Trim any excess fat from the beef. Using a meat mallet or covered rolling pin pound the steaks until 1 cm/1/2 inch thick. Season on both sides and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix the ginger wine, root (fresh) ginger, garlic and chilli and pour over the... - 37.9633
Drain the corn.
Peel and chop the tomatoes.
Remove the cores, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into thin strips.
Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Fold in the corn, tomatoes, pepper strips and onion.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Roll the... - 37.9366
Plain Good Beef Bounty
1 In a cup,blend butter or margarine and garlic spread.
2 Spread on the bread.
3 Fold roast-beef slices and arrange, overlapping, on 4 slices of bread.
4 Spoon the Russian dressing over the meat.
5 Top each with a pickle fan and cover with the... - 37.8757
1) In a skillet, brown the meat well on all sides in the oil.
2) In a slow cooker, put the cooked meat.
3) Add all the reamining ingredients.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours.
5) Serve hot. - 37.8453
Mustardy Beef Rissoles
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in the oil for a few minutes, until soft.
2) Stir in the potatoes, beef, parsely and Colman's English Prepared Mustard and mix them together.
3) Shape the beef mixture with the floured hands into circles, dredge into... - 37.4514
Spiced Fillet Of Beef
Rub the beef with salt and pepper.
Make four slits about halfway down the meat and insert a quarter of the ham strips and half a garlic clove in each one.
Roll up the meat so that the slits are on the inside and secure with string.
Melt the butter in a small... - 37.4175
Flour the meat and brown in skillet in half the butter.
Remove meat, add rest of butter, onions, mushrooms.
Cook 5 minutes.
Add meat, salt, pepper, sherry and water.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Stir in cream. - 37.0271
Smoked Beef And Macaroni
Combine all ingredients except crumbs and butter or margarine; turn into 1-quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350°) for 35 to 40 minutes.
Garnish with green pepper rings or hard-cooked egg... - 36.7077
Microwave Beef Topped Tostadas
Pierce tortillas in a few places; microwave each on microwaveable rack at High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until barely crisp, turning and rotating once.
Place on microwaveable plates.
In 8-cup (2 L) microwaveable bowl, crumble beef.
Add onion, jalapeno and... - 36.5908
Tomato With Beef
Cut beef across the grain into strips about 1/8-inch thick and 1/2 by 2 inches.
Cut tomatoes and onions in 1/2-inch wedges.
Cut green pepper in uniform pieces about the same size as the wedges.
Combine cornstarch, salt, soy sauce, water, and 1 teaspoon oil;... - 36.2066
Cut the steak into thin strips, slightly on the diagonal, about 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Melt the butter in a large saute pan and fry the onions until soft.
Add the mushrooms and cook gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 36.0267
Plain Good Beef Bounty For Quick Bite
1. In a small bowl or cup, combine butter or margarine and garlic spread and beat until creamy.
2. Butter the bread slices.
3. On buttered side of 4 of the bread slices, arrange folded roast-beef slices.
4. Drizzle Russian dressing over meat and place... - 35.6748
Beef In Aspic
1. Cut the beef in 1-inch cubes, and place in a kettle with the veal knuckle, the soup greens, (1 scallion, 1 carrot, several sprigs of parsley) the vinegar and water. Cover and simmer 3 hours, or until the meat is so tender that it can be pulled apart with a... - 34.9365
Spiced Beef Pasties
Stir dill seed into pastry mix and, following package directions, add water or milk to form dough.
Roll into a 10x15-inch rectangle and cut into neat 3 1/2-inch squares.
Mix beef with the remaining ingredients, adding a few drops of the red-pepper... - 34.5803
Beef And Grass
1) In a large mixing bowl, place the meat and crack over an egg.
2) Add the watercress, chopped onion, seasonings and spinach and blend all these ingredients together.
3) Broil over the hot grill until cooked.
4) Use as required. - 34.1123
Baked Tenderloin Of Beef
Remove any skin from tenderloin, season and rub with lemon.
Pour melted butter over tenderloin.
Let stand for 2 or 3 hours before baking.
Broil for about 5 minutes in order to brown the meat a little.
Add dash of Worcestershire sauce, if desired, and bake at... - 33.4546
Spiced beef is traditionally eaten at Christmas and is cooked with beef, tomatoes and spices. Spiced beef is one of my all time favorite dish.Try out our spicy beef recipe and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spiced Beef are welcome! - 33.0632
Spiced Kettle Of Beef And Vegetables
Dredge beef cubes in mixture of flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
Brown in fat on all sides in large heavy kettle.
Add onion and brown lightly.
Add water and garni.
Simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
Add vegetables and seasonings.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30... - 32.9616
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 3 to 4 hours, or over low heat for 7 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot over hot cooked rice. - 32.7709
Smoked Beef And Macaroni Casserole
Combine all ingredients except crumbs and butter; place in 1 quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree oven 35 to 40 minutes or until firm.
May be garnished with green pepper rings or hard cooked egg slices. - 32.4678
Herbed Beef Strata
GETTING READY 1) In a large saucepan, combine Freezer Groung Meat Mix and 1/4 cup of water to thaw the mix. 2) Over low heat, cover and simmer and cook for 15... - 32.3944
Easy Company Beef
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 10 hours.
3) Serve hot over pasta, rice or noodles. - 30.8998
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef, stir to coat, and set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the... - 29.9441
1. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions; drain, and keep warm. Sprinkle the steak with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in 1 teaspoon of the oil, then add... - 29.8976
Beef And Cucumber Tidbits
1. Take 1-quart glass bowl and add cream cheese to it. Microwave the cheese in oven for about half an hour to one hour at medium temperature until it melts down completely.
2. Stir in cucumber, onion, radish and salt.
3. Spoon the mixture over cold... - 29.733
Smoked Beef Luncheon
Bake shells according to package directions.
Prepare soup according to package directions, using 13/4 cups water and the 6-ounce can evaporated milk.
Stir in hot pepper sauce, beef, and pimiento; heat to boiling.
Fill patty shells with hot beef mixture. - 29.4139
Heat oven to 375°.
Layer beef in 1 quart baking dish, sprinkle with cheese.
Combine soup and horseradish; spoon over beef.
Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until sauce is hot.
Serves 4. - 29.232
Beef And Scallop Saute
Heat oil in wok or large skillet until almost smoking.
Add garlic and beef, then scallops, and stir-fry about 30 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients and stir-fry beef and scallops another 20 to 30 seconds. - 27.8069
1. Prepare stuffing mix with butter or margarine and water, following label directions; stir in grated onion.
2. Blend ground beef with egg, celery and seasoned salt in a large bowl.
3. Press one third of the meat mixture lengthwise into a loaf pan, 9x5x3, to... - 26.509
Hot Tomato Beef Drink
In a medium saucepan combine tomato juice, bouillon, and hot sauce.
Bring to a boil.
Serve, evenly divided, in mugs.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 25.8616
Broiled Beef Kidneys
1. Wash the kidneys, cut them in halves, remove the white center and tubes. Soak them in cold water to cover with 1/2 teaspoon of salt 3 hours. Drain them and dry on paper towels.
2. Cover with the French Dressing and let them stand 30 minutes in the... - 25.724
Honey-glazed Beef Spare-ribs
Trim spare-ribs, combine with tomato sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and vinegar, mix well, stand several hours or refrigerated overnight.
Barbecue until tender and golden brown. - 23.4141
Seasoning For Beef
In small bowl, combine all ingredients.
Before grilling, sprinkle lightly onto steaks, roasts or hamburgers.
Store in cool, dry place. - 14.8476
Do It Yourself Beef Recipes By Category
Do It Yourself Beef Dish: