- » Diwali Milk
Diwali Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diwali milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diwali milk recipes.
1. In a heavy bottomed cooking pot melt 1 tsp ghee and add cream and milk powder and cook till the mixture gets thick on low to medium heat.
2. In 1 tbsp milk dissolve the saffron strands to get the color.
3. Once the mawa starts getting thicker, stir... - 106.862
Sandesh is Bengali delicacy prepared with freshly prepared cottage cheese or paneer. Chef Manjula is showing one of the best and easiest method for making sandesh at home. If you have learnt how to make paneer then this recipe would be extremely easy. The... - 99.0525
Diwali Special Basundi - Maharashtrian Rabri
Basundi a very popular Indian dessert is made in Bihar, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka during the festive occasions of Dussehra, Diwali, Kali Chaudas and Bhaibeej.This creamy sweetened dense milk dessert is similar to the North Indian Rabri or Rabdi. It... - 49.1994
1)In a saucepan, heat ghee and fry the semolina until golden.
2)Add sugar and milk and cook in low heat until semolina is cooked.
3)Then, add khoya and mix until well incorporated.
4)Add remaining ingredients and turn off heat.
5)Decorate... - 48.3116
1. Boil 1 cup of full cream milk in small non stick pan, add pinch of bi- carbonate of soda.
2. Stirring constantly, simmer on low till it reduces to 1/4 cup. Keep aside in bowl to cool. Save saucepan.
1. Grind sugar, cardamom, almonds, pistachio in... - 46.6411
Diwali Special - Shahi Tukda
Shahi Tukda, is one of the most simple yet stunning dish. As diwali, the festival of light approaches the consumption of sweets would go on an all-time high. Various kind of sweets would be available in the market, but this one dish is certainly what you can... - 46.3989
Home Made Gulab Jamuns
To make milk balls, mix milk powder, flour in bowl until well combined, add cream slowly to make smooth soft dough.
Knead for 2-3 minutes or until dough is of very smooth texture (if dough is crumbly you may need little more cream).
Shape into 12 smooth... - 46.312
Crispy Gujia/indian Festival Snack
* Mix maida, semolina, 3 tablespoon of oil/ghee and little bit of water to knead into a soft dough. Cover it and keep it aside for 15-20mins
* Now heat pan in a low flame and add dry fruits, khoya, sugar and mix them well until... - 44.6448
Mix pounded rice in 3/4 cup milk and grind fine the nuts in rose water.
Blend milk and condensed milk well together and cook for 10 mins.
Add in rice paste.
Cook and stir till it boils.
Reduce heat and continue to cook till slightly thick.
Add in nuts and... - 44.0018
Quick Kalakand (milk Cakes)
Kalakand, is very popular Indian sweet made from reduced sweetened milk and cottage cheese, originated in Uttar Pradesh. The term Kand in Kalakand is originated from the Arabic language and means sweets - 43.6241
1. Add curds to a piece of cloth and tie it loosely.
2. Leave the curd bags overnight or hang it for few hours until all the liquid is strained through the cloth.
3. Soften the strained curds nicely with the help of fork. Sprinkle cardamom powder and... - 41.8289
1. Take a hard bottomed pan and add milks, almonds, cashewnuts, nutmeg and cardamoms into it and simmer until the mixture thickens.
2. Stir in sugar and cook until the mixture starts leaving the sides of a vessel. Keep on stirring continuously during... - 41.5435
Scald milk and reduce to 3/4 quantity.
Mix sugar and flour, add a little warm milk and make a smooth paste.
Add paste to milk, stir and cook on a low fire till thick.
Add crushed pistachio, cook a little while and remove from fire.
Cool milk mixture... - 36.8584
Crush the vermicelli into a bowl.
In a heavy based pan melt the butter throwing in the vermicelli at the same time.
Stir continuously on a low heat until all the butter has melted and taking care not to burn the vermicelli.
To this add the nuts and desiccated... - 34.7778
Basic Milk Shake
This is the basic milk shake recipe any number of combinations can be made with this. - 30.1952
Kalakand is a popular Indian milk cake which is soft and melts in the mouth. Rich in fat content, this cake is also rich in calcium. - 0
This is one sweet the bengalis cannot live without, and you too are sure to fall in love with it once you taste these super-soft, milk-white rasgullas. Remember that everything matters in the making of perfect rasgullas -- from the amount of lemon juice used... - 0
Delicious Rich Chocolate Barfi
Chocolate barfi is a rich barfi made with cocoa and maida, milk and milk powder. Cocoa adds a wonderful chocolaty flavor to the barfi, because of which kids thoroughly enjoy it. Diwali is one such occasion when any kind of a sweet is to be totally enjoyed... - 0
Diwali Milk Recipes By Category