- » Diwali Marathi
Diwali Marathi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diwali marathi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diwali marathi recipes.
Thin Poha (beaten/pressed Rice)chiwda
1. If poha is soggy, preheat oven on 350. Bake poha for 5 mins or till it become crunchy. Don't forget to stir in between. (If you don't have oven you can use pan or kadhai on gas)
2. Heat oil in a pan, then fry pea nuts, cashews, almonds, raisins seperately... - 37.019
1. Roast Rava in ghee over medium heat. Keep roasting until its color changes to golden brown and it gives out aroma.
2. Now add coconut to rava and again roast for approx. 10 - 15 minutes.
3. Combine sugar and water in a thick bottomed pan. Heat it to... - 32.0799
Moong Dal Chakli
1. Cook the moong daal till soft(preferably use pressure cooker). Mash them with a spoon.
2. Take the maida(or all purpose flour) in a cloth and tie a knot.Keep the flour bundle in a cooker vessel and steam it(without putting the weight) for around 10mins.
3.... - 31.9056
1)Put the yogurt in a clean muslin cloth, fold it up into a loose bundle and hang for a couple of hours or until excess moisture drips through.
2)Take a large bowl, and put the yogurt and add sugar. Beat until sugar dissolves and mixture is... - 47.7307
Tie the yogurt in a muslin cloth/cheese cloth or any thin cotton cloth & hang it by the kitchen wash basin/tie the cloth to the tap of the basin. This procedure will drain the water/whey from the yogurt. Depending on the thickness of the yogurt, it will take... - 29.9094
Poha or Flattened Rice is a quick and easy breakfast dish. It tastes good with some yogurt as a condiment. Boiled potato cubes and groundnuts go very well with Poha. Sprinkling a little lemon juice just before serving gives it a zesty taste. ... - 36.7656
Shankarpali in Marathi is a snack popular in Maharashtra India, and elsewhere among ethnic Maharashtrian populations. Shankarpali is traditionally enjoyed as a treat on the Diwali holiday. . It is also very popular snack amongst the gujarati community in... - 40.5392