- » Diwali Appetizer
Diwali Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of diwali appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for diwali appetizer recipes.
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 48.6569
Sev Batata Puri
Sev Batata Puri is undoubtedly a very popular North-Indian snack/appetizer. Also Sev Batata Puri is an extremely commom road-side snack in Mumbai and other such Indian Metropoliton Cities. If you have all the ingredients readily available at home, then its... - 44.308
1) Make a coarse paste of coconut, ginger, chillies, onions, coriander and curry leaves. Do not add water.
2) Add turmeric powder, tomato and cumin seeds to this paste.
3) Mash potatoes and make balls or patties. Roll these patties into coconut... - 43.1407
Duck Breast Salad
1. Remove the skin and fat from the duck breasts and season with salt and pepper. Rub with coriander seeds. Preheat the grill, then grill the duck for 10 minutes on each side. Wrap in foil and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling,... - 42.419
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.2924
Sweet Lassi By Nisha
This refreshing cold drink can be served any time of the day.It is known to quench
thirst immediately and is also used as an appetizer.In Punjab, this cold drink is a must with all dishes as it accelerates digestion. - 35.6502
Mix the above ingredients and let the vermicelli marinate for a few hours before consuming - 33.7266
For those with a sweet-tooth and don't mind deep-fried food. - 31.3558
Soak Sabudana in just enough water for about 3 hrs. Drain excess water if any.
Cut onion into thin strips.
Mix soaked sabudana, sooji, onions, sour yogurt (keep a cup of yogurt outside at room temperature the previous night instead of inside the... - 28.3479
Use a knife or a citrus peeler to score the peels of four oranges into quarters. Peel the oranges carefully, trying to keep the peels intact as much as possible. Set the peeled oranges aside and reserve for another use.
Using a sharp knife, cut away the... - 28.0825