- » Distilled Vinegar
Distilled Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of distilled vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for distilled vinegar recipes.
1 Wash and sterilize a 1 1/2 quart wide-mouth jar and its lid by boiling for 10 minutes.
In a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the vinegar to a simmer.
Meanwhile, place the garlic, peppercorns, and wine in the sterilized jar.
Add the... - 23.8927
1 Sterilize a 1-quartwide-mouthjaranditslidby 1 boilingthem for 1 0 minutes.
In a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the vinegar, wine, and sugartoa boil and simmer, stirring, for 1 minute or until the sugar has dissolved.
2 In a... - 26.2743
Salt And Vinegar Kale Chips- How To Make Kale Chips
Hippie chips, hamster food...whatever you wanna call 'em kale chips makes a pretty quick, easy, and healthy snack. They are great for whenever you are having those crunchy, salty cravings but really don't wanna give it to potato chips. The best part about... - 117.819
Best Fried Chicken Ever With Jalapeno & Garlic Vinegar
1. For the dry rub: In a bowl, add salt, black pepper powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and chili powder. Toss well.
2. Coat the chicken pieces in this dry rub nicely, cover the bowl with a cling film and let it marinate in the... - 122.156
Eastern North Carolina Sauce
Mix cider vinegar, distilled vinegar, sugar substitute, red pepper flakes, black pepper, salt, and pepper sauce in a bowl, whisking until sugar substitute dissolves.
Serve with pork, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 months.
Stir or shake before using. - 31.7708
Royal Barbecue Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, mix all the ingredients together and bring to a boil over a high heat.
2) Simmer over a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until the flavors are well blended.
3) Use as required. - 35.0567
Authentic Homemade Pad Thai Sauce
Thai cooking offers a wide range of sauces to be used or served in or with food and here is a recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video making traditional Pad Thai Sauce in an easy way that is also easy to store. Great flavorful treat! - 111.186
Vermouth Pickled Onions
1) In a large pot, put water to boil add the onions and 1 tablespoon of salt
2) Cook for 3 minutes after the water boils.
3) In a large bowl, drain the onions, add 1 cup if cold water and remaining salt.
4) Stir to dissolve the salt. Cover and... - 32.2163
Place cucumbers in a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake.
Pour over cucumbers, toss gently.
Chill 8 hours; stir occasionally. - 24.1143
Sweet Sour Shellie Beans
Sweet Sour Shellie Beans is a new taste sensation with a combo of bacon, onion, Shellie Beans, grains pepper and vinegar. Prepare these scrumptious Sweet Sour Shellie Beans with a minimum of time and fuss. I am sure it will keep you craving it for days. - 33.6267
Backburner Barbecue Sauce For Ribs
1. Puree all the sauce ingredients in a blender. Put into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until the sauce is thick and glossy (approximately 15-20 minutes).
3. Use at once or store for up to 3 weeks in the... - 32.9736
Pickled Sweet Red Peppers
1. Wash and seed the peppers and cut them into one-half-inch strips.
2. Boil the vinegar and sugar together five minutes.
3. While the vinegar-sugar mixture is boiling, pack the peppers into hot clean jars. Cover with the vinegar solution, filling to within... - 20.2887
Combine all ingredients in 1 quart measure.
MICRO WAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sauce boils. - 20.9786
Sweet Pickled Crab Apples
1. Wash crab apples and remove blossom ends. Prick each apple several times with a fork.
2. Heat the vinegar and sugar to boiling, add spices tied in cheesecloth and crab apples. Boil gently until the crab apples are tender but not broken. Remove the spice... - 25.0528
1. Chop peppers and onions.
2. Combine salt, sugar, mustard seed and turmeric. Blend in the corn syrup, vinegar and water, cover and heat to boiling. Add vegetables, including celery. Simmer, covered, three minutes.
3. Pack into hot sterile jars, filling to... - 31.5555
Chocolate Mint Chip Meringue Kisses
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with double thickness of waxed paper.
Beat egg whites and vinegar in large bowl of electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and continue beating until stiff but not dry.
Tint mixture... - 33.9857
1. Puree bell peppers and jalapeno chiles in a blender or food processor (see below). In a 6-quart (5.4-1) saucepan combine pureed peppers and chiles, sugar, and vinegar; bring to a hard rolling boil and boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and add pectin; mix... - 23.2925
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust has a different taste. The mustard with white vinegar gives the Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust a prefect taste. - 41.3651
Chicken adobo is a simple and easy chicken recipe. Microwave cooked, the chicken adobo is prepared with a mix of soy sauce and vinegar flavored with garlic. Fast and ready to eat in a matter of minutes, this chicken adobo can be fixed when you are pressed for... - 32.7584
Venezuelan Pork Butt
Untie pork butt if necessary; then butterfly (slit at center and spread out flat) to make a 1 1/2 inch-thick steak.
With a knife, score meat in a criss cross pattern, making cuts about 1/2 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches apart.
Place meat in a large heavy-duty... - 34.8559
Hot And Sweet Strawberry And Spinach Salad
Eating strawberries can never be so interesting. This impressive video is a great way to enjoy your salad. The chef here has perfectly blended the sweet and spicy flavors to make an incredible salad that would surely be your all time favorite! - 138.147
Microwaved Harvard Beets
In glass casserole dish, combine all ingredients except drained beets.
Cook on high (9) for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens; stir once during cooking.
Cover; cook on high (9) for 3 minutes or until beets are hot. - 23.8976
Win Sense Cole Slaw
Make a sauce of the crushed garlic and other ingredients which have been blended.
Finely shred the cabbage head and add to the sauce.
For best results, cover and let "age" overnight in the refrigerator.
E'rain off most of the sauce and serve. - 22.4184
Classic Hollandaise Sauce
Would you like to see how easy it is to make a classic hollandaise sauce at home? Have a look at this great informative video for hollandaise sauce. The video provides great serving ideas for this versatile sauce apart from eggs benedict. The chef here makes... - 140.243
Hot Pepper Veggies
This recipe is perfect to use when all your veggies in your garden are ripening and can’t use them all up. Rather than wasting them, can them. - 60.7244
Hot N Spicy Sauce
. Combine all ingredients and blend well.
2. Pour over or use as a dip with your favorite Okami* sushi. - 22.7927
Sweet Sushi Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients and blend well.
2. Pour over or use as a dip with your favorite Okami* sushi. - 20.7418
Mussels With Mushrooms
Open the mussels by steaming in a large pan over a fierce heat with no water, just a wet cloth on top of them.
Throw away the shells and strain the liquid from them through muslin or a tea towel.
Allow this to get lukewarm, then very gradually mix with flour,... - 27.0263
Cook cauliflower in small amount of water for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine sugar, vinegar, salt and spices; cover and heat to boiling.
Add all vegetables; boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.Place in clean hot jars and seal. - 27.6492
Pickled Red Hots
1. With a sharp knife, make a slit in side of each chile. Put chiles into sterilized jar. Add garlic, oil, dill, and sugar.
2. Fill jar with vinegar, put on lid and screw top, and shake to mix. Leave in a cool place until ready to use. - 23.8277
Mustard Hollandaise Sauce
Combine Butter Buds packets, dry milk, and 2 Tbs.hot water.
In a second bowl beat egg white until foamy.
Blend together salt, mustard, and vinegar.
While beating slowly add liquid Butter Buds and the contents of the first bowl.
Stir in 4 Tbs. hot water and... - 30.0116
Perfect Pie Crust
In a small bowl, combine the water, vinegar, and egg. Beat well and set aside.
Use a food processor to combine flour, sugar, and salt. Process for 30 seconds.
Add the shortening and process until a crumbly consistency is reached. Pour in the liquid mixture... - 29.8407
Easy Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, mix the brown sugar, soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar and pineapple juice.
2) Stir and cook the mixture over a medium heat until the sauce is thick.
3) Alternately, cook in the microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes or until... - 31.6845
Creamy French Dressing
1. In a small bowl or jar, combine the first 6 ingredients and mix well.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the egg and vinegar and blend on a very low speed
3. With the motor running, gradually add the oil, in a very thin and steady steam... - 39.3813
1) In a saucepan, add the Saskatoons, water and vinegar.
2) Tie the cinnamon sticks, cloves and allspice in a cheesecloth, and add the spicebag into the saucepan.
3) Cover and allow to boil for 10 minutes or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2... - 34.4592
Deviled Pickled Okra
Wash the okra, pierce each pod several times with a toothpick, and pack into sterilized jars, dividing the garlic and chili peppers among the jars.
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan combine the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Pour the... - 28.8824
In a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, heat oil and saute onions and garlic until soft, 2-3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except eggs and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until a thick sauce is formed (about 35-40 minutes). - 28.9951
Pickled Cucumber And Chicken
Night before, cut cucumbers into 1/2" x 1 1/4" lengthwise slices and soak in iced water for 20 minutes to crisp.
Boil chicken thighs in salted water for about 20 minutes.
Bone, shred and chop chicken into 1" pieces.
Mix remaining ingredients... - 38.1417
Corn 'n Cucumbers
Peel and thinly slice cucumbers and onion.
Drain corn, reserving liquid for other recipe uses.
Combine all other ingredients except parsley.
Pour over cucumbers, onion and corn in salad bowl.
Toss and garnish with parsley sprigs. - 32.9483
Microwave Harvard Beets
1. In a microwave glass casserole dish, mix all the ingredients except the drained beets. Cook covered on HIGH (9) for 5 minutes or until mixture thickens. Ensure that you stir once during cooking.
2. Add beets to the bowl and cook covered on HIGH (9)... - 30.3144
1) Drain the apricots and pears.
2) Use a jar to place fruit.
3) In saucepan, pour the drained syrup.
4) Place over high heat to boil, uncovered, until syrup is reduced to 1/2 cup (150 mL).
5) Add remaining ingredients into the... - 36.0338
Honeyed Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Grilled shrimp make perfect appetizers for a party or any other special occasion. Watch this wonderful video that displays a recipe for some awesome grilled shrimp to perfection. These delicious appetizers is a perfect combo of sweet and tangy flavors to... - 142.867
Easy Eggs Benedict
If you're looking for a special breakfast for someone dear, here is an excellent Eggs Benedict recipe for you. The video is truly impressive and well explained. So make this extra special breakfast dish with four layers of wholesome goodness from muffin,... - 137.751
Cilantro Lime Salsa
Mix onion, cilantro, parsley, oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, and chile in a nonmetallic bowl.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate until next day. - 21.1535
Young Ginger Pickles
Slice ginger across the grain as thinly as possible (you'll have about 1 3/4 cups).
Mix with salt.
Cover and refrigerate until next day.
Rinse well and drain.
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine vinegar with sugar; bring to a boil, stirring.
Return to... - 25.8514
Low Fat Honey Mustard Dressing
1) In a bowl add mayonnaise, mustard, and honey.
2) Whisk together the mixture till smooth.
3) Add vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
4) Mix thoroughly.
5) Toss with any salad of your choice. - 35.0731
Mustard Chive Sauce
In a small bowl stir together the mustard, the vinegar, the sugar, the salt, and 3 tablespoons water, making a smooth paste, and let the mixture stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Transfer the mixture to the top of a double boiler set over barely simmering w - 20.2743
Measure all ingredients into a jar with a tight cover; shake vigorously.
Refrigerate dressing until chilled.
Shake before serving. - 29.9371
Fresh Bean Sprout Salad
Mix bean sprouts and carrots in a shallow glass dish.
Shake remaining ingredients in a covered jar; pour over vegetables.
Refrigerate covered 1 1/2 hours; stir occasionally.
Serve in shallow bowls. - 25.5586
Sweet Sour Sauce
Combine all ingredients in 1-quart measure.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sauce boils. - 30.9136
Bean Sprout Salad
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Drop in the bean sprouts and cook for 1 minute Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, sherry,... - 26.7464
Garden Relish is a simple and easy to make salad recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this salad is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the vegetables and herbs is simply heavenly! - 44.6888
1. In a blender puree 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the chopped tomatoes with as many chiles as can be accommodated. Continue until all chiles have been pureed. Pour puree into a large pot. Add the rest of the tomatoes and remaining ingredients except salt and dried... - 34.7091
Jalapeno En Escabeche
1. Rinse jalapenos and pierce each with a fork. Peel carrots and cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices. Peel onion and cut vertically into 1/4-inch slivers.
2. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat, combine jalapenos, carrots, onion, 2 cups water, vinegar, oil,... - 31.5283
Greens With Beans And Chile & Drunken Beans
Rinse the spinach in a lot of water two or three times to remove any grit.
Drain off the excess water and tear the leaves into smaller pieces, if necessary, and place them in a bowl.
In a saute pan over medium-high heat, quickly saute the onions in the oil... - 35.0025
Chicken Salad With Mint
Insert metal blade.
Chop mint and set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onion; transfer to a bowl and stir in sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until next day.
Change to metal blade.
Mince garlic; leave in work... - 45.7537
Sweet Chili Chicken
In a 9-inch microwave-proof dish, stir together chili sauce, vinegar, sugar, onion, mustard, and Worcestershire.
Add chicken and turn to coat, then arrange with thighs toward outside of dish.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for... - 29.4139
1) Combine the water, vinegar, salt, sugar, peppercorns, bay leaf, allspice, red pepper and garlic together.
2) Allow to boil or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes, cool and refrigerate.
3) Cut the knackwurst on an angle into 1/4 inch... - 40.3321
Summer Squash Relish
Insert metal blade.
Chop zucchini; transfer to a 6-quart kettle.
Chop onion; add to kettle.
Place carrots in work bowl.
Process, using on-off pulses, until chopped; add to kettle.
Chop bell pepper and add to kettle.
Pour in enough cold water to cover... - 43.3407
If you want to pep up your party, then here is an amazing video that displays a recipe for classic Greek dip called tzatziki. Surprise your guests with this cool, creamy and tangy cucumber dip flavored with garlic and dill. This simple video is a must watch! - 140.559
Pico It Gallo Dip
Combine the tomatoes, scallions, jalapenos, garlic, coriander, oregano, lime juice, and tomato juice in a serving bowl.
Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
Variations Substitute white distilled vinegar for lime juice, and green bell peppers for... - 36.0092
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Sesame
1) Scrape off chicken meat from bones and with a knife cut in 3/4-inch chunks.
2) Rub salt and pepper on it and roll in flour.
3) Blend in egg and 1/4 cup water.
4) Dip chicken in egg mixture and roll in flour.
5) In a skillet heat fat at 350 degrees... - 46.8512
Bread And Butter Pickle
This pickle is especially good with English farmhouse Cheddar or Cheshire or cream cheese, wholemeal bread and country butter.
Put the cucumbers, onions and salt in a bowl. Toss and leave to stand for 1 hour. Pour off the brine, rinse well and drain.
Heat the... - 27.1212
Combine peppers in fo'od processor or blender and puree.
Add 1 cup vinegar and blend thoroughly.
Transfer to large deep saucepan and add remaining vinegar, sugar and cayenne, blending well.
Bring to full rolling boil, stirring frequently.
Stir in pectin and... - 31.9293
Blanch the corn in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and cut the corn kernels away from the cobs. Coarsely mince the cabbage, onions and peppers. Mix the salt, flour, turmeric, sugar and mustard in a saucepan and gradually stir in the vinegar. Bring to the... - 30.323
Tomato Aspic Ring
Combine all ingredients except gelatin and vinegar.
Heat for 10 minutes.
Add soaked gelatin to hot liquid and stir until dissolved.
Pour into ring mold and chill.
Unmold when firm. - 40.4041
1 Wash and dry the cucumbers.Cut them into thin slices.
2 Peel the onions and slice them.
3 In a bowl mix the onions and cucumbers and sprinkle with salt.Leave aside for 2 hours.
4 Rinse and drain the cucumbers and onions.
5 In a pan add... - 41.3312
Dill Pickles (kiszenie Ogorkow)
Place a layer of dill on bottom of a large ceramic bowl or crock.
Cover with half the cucumbers.
Add another layer of dill, then the remaining cucumbers.
Top with a final layer of dill.
Mix vinegar, water, and salt.
Pour over dill... - 32.6302
Orange Roughy With Cucumber Relish
Reserve 8 orange sections for garnish; coarsely chop remaining sections and combine with cucumber, vinegar, onion and dill in small bowl.
Spray broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray; place fish on pan.
Spoon 1 tablespoon liquid from cucumber mixture over... - 22.4593
Measure sesame seed, vinegar, sugar, ginger and soy sauce into jar with screw-top lid; cover and shake well until sugar dissolves.
Combine radishes, cucumber and 3 tablespoons dressing; cover and refrigerate 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Toss lettuce... - 33.0073
Hot & Sour Soup
Combine chicken broth, water, mushrooms, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar and pepper sauce in medium savjce-pan.
Bring to boil over high heat, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Gradually pour egg into boiling soup, stirring constantly in 1... - 35.0263
Orange Roughy With Cucumber Relish
Reserve 8 orange sections for garnish; coarsely chop remaining sections and combine with cucumber, vinegar, onion and dill.
Spray broiler pan with cooking spray; place fish on pan.
Spoon 1 tablespoon liquid from cucumber mixture over each fillet.
Broil, 3 to... - 26.6742
Pickled Maui Onions
Place onions in wide-mouth 1-quart (or slightly larger) jar.
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, bring water, vinegar, sugar, garlic, chilies, and salt to boiling.
Pour over onions; put leakproof lid on jar.
Let onions cool, then chill at least 3 days or up to 1 month;... - 25.6763
Norwegian Style Poached Salmon With Anchovy Butter
In a small bowl combine well the butter, the parsley, the anchovy paste, and freshly ground black pepper to taste and reserve the anchovy butter, covered.
In a saucepan combine the onion, the vinegar, the sugar, the peppercorns, the coriander seeds, the m - 26.0181
Bradens Hunter's Mustard
Stir together vinegar and mustard. Let sit at room temperature overnight.
Beat egg slightly and combine with sugars. Stir into mustard mixture. Add spices and mix well.
Turn mustard into the top of double boiler and cook until mixture thickens.
Remove from... - 29.318
Turnips With Mustard Greens
In a wide frying pan, combine turnips, vinegar, water, and sugar.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat; boil just until turnips are tender-crisp to bite (about 3 minutes).
Uncover and quickly mix in sesame seeds, oil, and mustard greens.
Stir just until... - 28.9854
Roasted Red Pepper And Apricot Relish
In a heavy, medium saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the onion and garlic for 1 minute.
Add the red peppers, apricots, and broth, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add the vinegar, mustard, and Tabasco.
Cook until most of the liquid has... - 34.6554
Wilted Dill Cucumbers
1. In colander set over large bowl, toss cucumbers and salt; let stand 30 minutes at room temperature. Discard liquid in bowl. Pat cucumbers dry with paper towels.
2. In same clean bowl, combine sour cream, dill, white vinegar, and pepper. Add cucumbers,... - 31.1824
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, sesame oil, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, salt and cayenne until well blended. Whisk in the vinegar and soy sauce.
2. Whisk in the olive and peanut oils in a thin stream until incorporated. (The dressing... - 30.4463
Sweet Sour Coleslaw
Cut cabbage into 1/8 inch thick shreds.
Place cabbage in large bowl; cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
Mix sugar, vinegar, and salt in small bowl.
Add to cabbage and toss well.
Add cream and toss again.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Season with... - 29.2344
Cut any garlic cloves thicker than 3/4 inch in half lengthwise.
In a 3-quart pan, combine vinegar, sugar, and salt.
Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Drop in garlic; cook, uncovered, stirring several times, for 1... - 29.9111
Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad
This Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad tastes absolutely good ! This English Cucumber in an irresistible seasoning of curd and dill seeds with pepper and mint sprinklings is a delicious accompaniment with rice or pasta. Try this Creamy Cucumber Dill Salad and let... - 36.3107
Kirby Cucumber Salad
This Kirby Cucumber Salad tastes yummy ! Try these irresistibly seasoned cucumbers garnished with dill sprigs for your next meal with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Kirby Cucumber Salad are welcome ! - 37.8591
Quick Cabbage And Carrot Pickle
In a 9-inch-square microwave-safe baking dish combine the cabbage, the carrot, 2 teaspoons of the salt, and 4 cups water, cover the mixture with microwave-safe plastic wrap, leaving one corner uncovered, and microwave it at high power (100%) for 5... - 24.8738
Southern Style Tomato Barbecue Sauce
In a blender or food processor puree the onions in batches with the vinegar, the chili sauce, the apple, the molasses, the oil, the garlic, the gherkin with the juice, the mustard, the celery salt, the Worcestershire sauce, the Tabasco, the cayenne, and t - 24.5716
1) In a large glass jar or jars, mix together all the ingredients and cover with nonmetallic, airtight lids.
2) Toss to mix well.
3) Let stand the pickle to mature for a week in a cool, dark place, tossing at intervals.
4) Serve with snacks... - 32.8936
Punk Rock Pickles
Learn how to make punk rock pickles with the Rock and Roll Geek! - 101.29
Oriental Cucumber Salad
Arrange cucumber and onion in a shallow glass dish.
Shake remaining ingredients except salad greens in a covered jar; pour over the vegetables.
Refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Drain cucumber and onion; marinade can be strained and refrigerated... - 29.1719
1. Trim, wash and dry the cucumbers, then grate coarsely. Place in a basin and sprinkle liberally with salt. Leave for 2-3 hours; then rinse and drain thoroughly on kitchen paper.
2. Peel and chop the onions. Place in a saucepan together with the cucumber and... - 27.1563
1. Cut the rhubarb and place in a saucepan together with the chopped onions. Chop the apples and add with the remaining ingredients.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 40-50 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, sterilise and have ready warmed jars or bottles.
4.... - 33.4049
White Apple Chutney
1. Slice the apples and chop the onions. Place together in a saucepan with the remaining ingredients.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour. Uncover and cook gently for a further 50-60 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, sterilise and have ready warmed... - 24.377
1. In a large vessel boil water and place the glass jars and lid into it. Take out the jars and lid and set aside.
2. For making brine – In a large pot stir in the distilled white vinegar, Ball’s Kosher Dill Pickle Mix, water,... - 0
Chili Soy Sauce
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Let stand for 30 minutes and serve at room temperature. - 31.2822
Tangy Baked Chicken Wings
These tangy baked chicken wings are a must have for parties! They go over easy with kids and adults. Slight sweet and slightly spicy makes them perfectly tangy and full of flavor. Make them the day of your big party or the day before! You'll find these baked... - 0
Separate the cabbage leaves and cut them into quarters.
Prepare carrot, celery and radish, cut all vegetables into match-stick strips.
Place all the vegetables in a jar.
Add salt, sugar, wine vinegar, distilled water and rice or wine.
The liquid should cover... - 36.7683
Barley Sushi Scoops
Rinse barley in a fine strainer.
In a 1 1/2 -to 2-quart pan, bring 2 cups water to a boil.
Add barley; cover and cook 20 minutes over low heat.
Sprinkle carrot over barley.
Continue cooking, covered, until barley is tender to bite, about 10 minutes.
Drain;... - 38.0897
Cabbage Salad With Shrimp Acharudang
1) Use a large bowl, to combine lime juice, vinegar, salt, sugar, ginger and 2 tablespoons of water.
2) Fold in cabbage, cucumbers, bell pepper and shrimp.
3) Toss with the dressing until well mixed.
4) Place the bowl aside for around 2 hours to... - 42.4111
Cook rice according to preferred method.
Toss rice gently, while it is still hot, with vinegar.
Cool to room temperature.
Soak mushrooms in hot water to cover, until they are soft.
Drain, squeeze water out, and reserve water.
Cut out and discard stems; cut... - 41.9391