- » Dipping Stick
Dipping Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dipping stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dipping stick recipes.
Open 1 package (8 ounce) refrigerated biscuits; cut crosswise into strips 1/4 inch wide.
Fry as directed for Tiny Doughnuts . - 18.376
Hot Cheese Dip
Saute onion in butter in top of double boiler over direct heat until onion is transparent but not brown.
Set over boiling water; add remaining ingredients.
Stir until cheese is melted and ingredients are well blended.
Transfer to chafing dish or heat-proof... - 25.8016
Garlic Cheese Dip
Try out this new Garlic Cheese Dip as a cracker or vegetable sticks spread ! You'll fall for this irresistible cheese garlic and sour cream relish badly ! Tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions for this Garlic Cheese Dip are welcome ! - 22.5607
Focaccia Dipping Sticks
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Unroll the dough on a cookie sheet into a 14"X9", make indentations all over the surface with fingertips and drizzle oil over it
3. Top with all the other ingredients except pasta sauce and press the... - 40.8448
Breaded Zucchini And Mozzarella Sticks
A typical finger food for the typical pub grub! Finger food goes down well with the drinks! Easy to cook up and easier to handle. A video by the drunk cook is needless to say should be watched with caution. - 59.9509
Trim crust from bread; cut each slice of bread into 4 strips.
Combine crumbs, cheese, and garlic salt.
Dip bread sticks in butter; roll in crumb mixture.
Bake at 425° for 7 minutes. - 20.2892
Better Than Fish Sticks
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl mix together flour, garlic powder, black pepper and parsley.
3. Take out the dry ingredient in a shallow dish.
4. In another shallow dish pour in the butter milk.
5. Grease the baking sheet with... - 115.151
Caraway Salt Sticks
Blend dry ingredients with shortening, milk and vinegar; knead lightly.
Roll dough into 16 inch roll; divide into sixteen 1 inchballs.
Roll each ball into 6 inch stick.
Dip each stick into evaporated milk; coat with crumbs.
Place on greased cookie sheet.
Bake... - 34.6583
Crimehy Wheat Sticks
Crimehy Wheat Sticks is a snacky wheat sticks recipe prepared with a batter of eggs. Made with flour and wheat cereal, the crimehy wheat sticks can be served with dips or relishes. - 32.5811
Tempura Crab Sticks
1. Place a frying pan on oven and heat oil in it. Drop a little tempura batter in oil, and check if heated.
2. With the help of chopstick, dip crab stick in batter, coat evenly, and drop it in heated oil. Do not over crowd the pan.
3. Cook for about a... - 103.589
Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
Cut zucchini into 3 x 1/4 x 1/4 inch sticks.
In food processor or blender, combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs; process until well blended.
Dip zucchini sticks into beaten egg, then Parmesan-crumb mixture.
In medium skillet, heat 1/2 inch oil; add zu - 25.8461
Zucchini 'fried' Sticks Betty's Best
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, professional cooking teacher, demonstrates a favorite appetizer..."fried" Zucchini (or courgette) sticks. Actually baked not fried...a healthy version. - 128.651
Fried Haddock Sticks
Fried Haddock Sticks is a unique and irresistible fish preparation. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Fried Haddock Sticks for yourself! - 27.5053
French Toast Sticks
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
In large nonstick griddle or skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 2 teaspoons margarine.
Dip bread sticks in egg mixture to coat; transfer to griddle.
Cook sticks on each side until golden,... - 35.194
Batter Fried Zucchini Sticks
1. Cut zucchini into 3-inch sticks, about 1/2 inch in diameter.
2. Sift together the baking powder, flour, salt, and pepper. Beat together the eggs, milk, and oil. Whisk the flour mixture into the egg mixture.
3. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet or pot to... - 25.5562
This is a recipe made with cassava which is high in carbohydrate and it has low saturated fat, Cholesterol, and Sodium. High in Vitamin C and Manganese. It tastes great with tomato sauce. - 40.6858
Parmesan Chicken Strips
These Parmesan Chicken Sticks make a hit snack! There's nothing like these Parmesan Chicken Strips dipped in Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 40.0658
Wash and trim the zucchini, cut into sticks.
Blend the bread crumbs with the seasonings.
Mix the eggs with the milk.
Place the flour in a small mixing bowl.
Dust the sticks with flour, dip into egg mixture.
Dredge in bread crumbs.
Heat the oil to 190°C... - 41.5236
Quick Bread Sticks
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Put butter in jelly roll pan or other large shallow pan measuring about 15 X 10 X 1 inch.
Set in oven just until butter is melted.
Open crescent rolls as directed on package and unroll the 2 strips of dough. (Do not separate into... - 36.3139
1) Take a ziplock bag and mix lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of grated peel, dill, rosemary, and oil. Mix it well.
2) Now marinate swordfish in it overnight or at least for 30 minutes.
3) Mix pepper and star fruit into the marinade.
4) Put the fish on... - 33.5894
Homemade Fish Sticks
1. Cut the fish into medium size long pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes crumbs and parmesan cheese.
3. In another bowl beat and egg and in another bowl place the flour.
4. Roll the fish stick in the breadcrumbs... - 110.544
In a mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
Slowly add the beer.
Let stand for 1 1/2 hours.
Heat the oil to 190°C (375°F).
Whip the egg white into the batter.
Dip the cheese sticks into the batter allowing any excess to run... - 44.2884
Banana Crisp On A Stick
Prepare gelatin as directed on package.
Allow to cool until thick but not set.
Crush corn flakes and spread on a small plate.
Sprinkle with fructose.
Peel banana and cut in half horizontally.
Place each half on the end of a wooden popsicle or lollipop... - 36.6211
Fast Cheese Sticks
The fast cheese sticks recipe can be made with split hot dog buns spread with a cheese mix. Prepared with a combo of sandwich spread, cheese and italian seasoning, the split buns are broiled to a golden brown and can be served with dips as fun snacks. - 30.6282
corn sticks are snacky bakes made with cornmeal and flour. Prepared with a batter of eggs, butter and milk, the cornsticks can be served as snacks with a dip of choice. Oven baked, they are easily made a home. - 33.1152
Crumbed Parsnip Sticks With Mustard Yogurt
The days are getting shorter and the evenings colder. These wonderfully crisp, crumbed parsnip sticks make a lovely ‘Fall Season’ snack or side dish. The tangy mustard yogurt dip is a perfect accompaniment serve with the parsnip sticks. - 52.3323
Appeasing Super Bowl Mozzarella Sticks
Pump the super bowl fun with feisty mozzarella sticks. Easy to serve and make, this delicious appetizers set the perfect tone for heavy bingeing and boozing. Just fire up the grill and get making this yummy appetizers at home. - 104.791
Caraway Bread Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Stir in yeast until it dissolves and then mix in all the other ingredients.
3) Knead the mixture well, cover with a towel, and refrigerate for at least 2 horus.
4) Divide the dough in two parts, 2 hours... - 47.1519
Baked Crisp Zucchini Sticks
Zucchini always makes great dish! In this video, you will see how to turn zucchini into a snack! Coated sticks of this delicious vegetable get baked and make a really healthy snack. A simple recipe that is ready in minutes! Watch and learn. - 102.206
Sesame Seed Crusted Salmon Fish Sticks
This recipe is a great "starter" for parents who would like to introduce seafood into their picky child's diet. Fortunately it also happens to be a wonderful dish for all ages to enjoy - picky or not. The toasted sesame seeds provide a crackling crust and... - 132.604
Parmesan Cheese Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a bowl, add biscuit mix and combine with 1/4 cup of melted butter, and the milk.
3) On a floured board, turn on the dough.
4) Roll out the dough to a rectangle of 8 x 12.
5) Cut the sheet in 24... - 35.3613
Fried Eggplant And Zucchini Sticks
1. Peel eggplant. Cut zucchini and eggplant into 4 x 1/2-inch sticks. Spread flour on a plate or on a sheet of wax paper. In a wide shallow bowl, beat eggs and water until well blended. On another plate, combine bread crumbs, salt, and cayenne.
2. A few at a... - 30.2535
Crispy Tofu Sticks With Marinara
1. Wrap tofu block in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut lengthwise into 8 slices. Cut each slice crosswise into 3 sticks.
2. Place egg... - 33.1966
Tasty Sausage Sticks
Mix the sausagemeat with the paprika, flour, pepper, cayenne pepper, caraway seeds and garlic.
Chill for 15 minutes, then cut into even-sized sticks.
Mix together the cottage cheese, yogurt, celery salt and sugar.
Chill for 10 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan... - 39.7724
Carrot Sticks With Dill Pesto
1) With a sharp knife, cut the carrots into 3 inch long sticks. Keep aside.
2) In a food processor, blend the garlic and lemon rind until minced fine.
3) To this, add the parsley and dill.
4) Blend until the mixture is minced fine.... - 42.8077
Baked Fish Sticks With Zucchini And Yams
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the yams, salt, and black pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 1... - 42.4897
Breaded Chicken On A Stick
If you are interested in making recipe that are inexpensive, delicious and easy to make, here is chicken on a stick recipe that are easy to make with few ingredients from the kitchen cabinet. Just insert the boneless chicken breasts into the sticks, dip in... - 148.193
Vegan Cheese Sticks
1. Line the dehydrated sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor jar put sunflower seeds, garlic, lemon juice, coconut amino and nutritional yeast.
3. Blend all the ingredients for a few minutes.
4. Place the mixture over... - 102.796
Rosemary Bread Sticks
1. Mix the flours together.
2. In a large basin combine first 6 ingredients and stir well.
3. Add flours, 1/2 cup at a time and bind to make a soft dough.
4. Turn dough out onto a flour dusted surface and knead until soft and pliable, adding... - 46.1306
Breaded Fried Eggplant Sticks
The breaded and fried eggplant sticks are made with eggplant slices. Breaded with egg and flour, the eggplants are simply fried to a beautiful golden brown and can be served as such or with a sauce or a dip of choice alongside meals. - 30.6454
Italian Asparagus Sticks
When it comes to a holiday party, vegetables are less exciting for kids as well as adults. But these Italian asparagus sticks are great as they are crunchy on the outside and kids love holding them and dipping them into red sauce. Weelicious hosts shows how... - 135.511
Sesame Tofu Sticks
Place tofu in a colander and let drain for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare teriyaki sauce.
Cut tofu in domino shaped pieces and marinate in teriyaki sauce for 15 minutes, turning to coat well.
Meanwhile, combine flour and sesame seeds.
Lift tofu from marinade,... - 32.6607
Lemony Spritz Sticks
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In large mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
Add juice beat well.
Stir in flour and salt; mix well.
Place dough in cookie press with star-shaped plate.
Press dough onto greased baking sheets into 3-inch strips.
Bake 5 to 6... - 36.3084
Toasted Cinnamon Sticks
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. From loaf of bread cut 6 1-inch slices. Remove crusts; cut each slice into 3 lengthwise strips.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon on wax paper. Dip each bread strip in evaporated milk; then brush with melted butter; roll in... - 22.7103
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the sole into 1 inch strips
2) In a plate, add the flour with salt and pepper
3) Coat the fish strips into the flour mixture
4) Dip into the beaten eggs and roll into the breadcrumbs
5) In a large skillet, heat the fat
6)... - 40.234
Caraway Bread Sticks
Caraway Bread Sticks are the perfect choice for the party spread you are planning!! Trust me, you will love this classic recipe for Caraway Bread Sticks! - 43.0698
Crunchy Mozzarella Sticks
Love cheese and like munching - this recipe of crunchy mozzarella sticks is for you. These easy cheese sticks can be ideal to serve for any friendly gathering. Side up the sticks with your favorite dip or sauce and celebrate any moment. - 110.853
Fish Stick With Banana Chutney
To make the banana chutney: Grate 1 tablespoon rind from the limes into a medium bowl; cut the limes in half and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice into the bowl.
Discard the limes.
Stir in the bananas, red and green peppers, scallions, jalapefio peppers, brown... - 43.4637
Break biscuits into large bowl or food processor.
Add peanut butter, sugar replacement, egg whites, flour, water, baking powder and vanilla.
Work with wooden spoon or steel blade until mixture is completely blended; mixture will be sticky.
Form into 16 sticks... - 35.0535
Crispy Zucchini Sticks
Wash but do not peel zucchini; slice off ends.
Cut into lengthwise sticks about 1/2 inch thick.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and roll in flour.
Dip in mixture of the slightly beaten egg and milk; roll in crumbs.
Fry in heated butter or oil until lightly... - 32.1892
Spanish Anise Sticks
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.) Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; cut in shortening until particles are size of large peas.
Stir in eggs and anise oil; mix thoroughly with hands.
Using 1/2 dough at a time, roll 1/4" thi - 24.0665
Broiled Zucchini Sticks
Remove tips, halve zucchini crosswise, and cut each half in quarters lengthwise.
Dip in melted butter, season lightly with plain salt or one of the seasoned salts, then coat with Parmesan.
Place on cookie sheet and broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until golden... - 23.8274
Soak Julienne strips of zucchini in salt water in refrigerator for 20 minutes to half an hour.
Wipe strips dry and dip in breadcrumbs, water/egg mixture and back into breadcrumbs again.
Deep fry until golden brown. - 28.6535
Peanut Butter Sticks
Trim crusts from bread; cut each slice into five strips.
Place crust and strips on baking sheet.
Toast at 250 degrees for 2 hours, turning frequently.
Blend peanut butter with salad oil and sugar.
Remove crust and strips from oven; roll crust out into... - 23.4027
Ukrainian Meat Sticks
Cut veal and pork into 1 -inch cubes and place cubes in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix garlic, water, wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over meat cubes and stir.
Marinate meat cubes for at least 3 hours, or overnight, to allow flavours to... - 39.5859
Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast Etc
Scrumptious Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast make your soups and salads an irresistible indulgence. Please do pep up your starters and accompaniments with these terrific Croutons Bread Sticks and Melba Toast and remember to tell me how you felt when you took... - 19.002
Nut Cinnamon Sticks
These mouth-wateringly delicious nut cinnamon sticks are crunchy with toasted Brazil nuts. Try out your own variations - they are all tasty! - 32.1827
1) In a bowl, add 2 tablespoons water, celery salt, pepper and egg and mix well.
2) Read the package directions and cook asparagus accordingly. Drain.
3) In a skillet, add fat and heat.
4) Coat the asparagus spears with half the bread crumbs, then coat... - 38.0475
Halloween Apples On A Stick
Wash apples in hot water and dry.
Insert a skewer in blossom end of each apple.
In a saucepan mix sugar, corn syrup, and water.
Cook over direct heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
Add oil of cloves and a little coloring.
Continue cooking, without... - 33.5494
Preheat oil to 350°F.
Mix next 4 ingredients in blender.
Transfer to bowl.
Dip zucchini into egg mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs.
Add to oil in batches and fry until browned and crisp, 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain on paper towels.
Serve hot. - 31.8221
Pick Up Chicken Sticks
1) Cut chicken wings into 3 sections. Discard tips of the wings.
2) Foil line baking pan.
3) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
4) Dip sections of chicken wings in butter.
5) Make flour mixture by combining flour, sesame seeds, salt and... - 39.2003
Easy Bread Sticks
Melt the butter in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Combine the biscuit mix, sugar and milk in a mixing bowl and stir until mixed.
Beat vigorously for 20 strokes.
Turn out on a board lightly dusted with additional biscuit mix and knead 10 times.
Roll out to a 12... - 30.7254
Vietnamese Pork Sticks With Lettuce Cups
For meat: Combine all ingredients in large bowl and use hands to mix gently but thoroughly.
Shape into 12 cylinders approximately 3 inches long and no more than 1 inch thick.
Insert bamboo skewer through each cylinder and set aside.
Arrange garnishes in... - 41.7543
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 93.0488
Puff Pastry Sticks
1. Unfold the sheets of partially thawed pastry; cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips using a very sharp knife. Brush one side of the pastry with the egg yolk mixed with the 1 teaspoon water.
2. Place the sesame, poppy and caraway seeds in separate piles... - 26.1758
Scarecrows On Sticks
Cut wieners into 2 or 3 pieces each.
Push sticks into cut end of each piece.
Coat with flour.
Beat eggs well.
Add club soda, cooking oil, flour, salt and pepper.
Beat until smooth.
Dip each piece into batter, roll in crumbs and drop gently,... - 45.8057
Calypso Steak Sticks
Slice meat across grain into 1/4 inch strips.
Combine the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger; mix well and pour over the meat strips in a large shallow dish.
Refrigerate about 30 minutes, turning meat once.
Remove meat from marinade, reserving... - 34.3275
Cheesy Fish Sticks
Preheat oven to 450°.
In a blender or food processor, whirl bread crumbs and cheese together (a portion at a time, if necessary) until mixture looks like cornmeal.
Turn out onto a piece of wax paper.
In a bowl, combine salad oil, salt, and garlic.
Cut... - 34.2061
Lay pork strips in a single layer in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over the pork.
Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning meat once.
Drain pork, reserving marinade.
Weave meat strips on metal skewers,... - 39.1143
Pizza Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Fold dough, press out bubbles and knead until elastic and smooth.
Stretch and pat dough onto 12" x 15" Rectangle Baking Stone, stretching dough over sides.
(Dough may resist stretching but will eventually relax.) Cover dough with... - 41.2792
Cheesy Fish Sticks
Using shredding disc, shred cheese; set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Break bread in pieces and process to make fine crumbs; you should have 1 cup.
Distribute shredded cheese over crumbs in processor bowl, and process until mixture looks like cornmeal.
Turn... - 36.1168
Steaks On A Stick
1) Grease skewers and thread potatoes, onions, carrots and zucchini.
2) Use vegetable oil to baste the potatoes and onions and carrots and zucchini.
3) Arrange on the grill and allow to cook till tender, turning often and basting with oil or sauce.... - 38.613
Cocoa Butter Sticks
Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter; add 3/4 cup sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Reserve 1 tablespoon egg blend remainder into butter mixture, beating thoroughly.
Add dry ingredients in fourths, mixing until... - 42.4567
Cheddar Spirit Sticks
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and cheese and beat with a wire whisk or electric mixer until soft and creamy. Let mixture stand for 30 minutes.
2. To the flour add mustard and salt. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 39.1477
Oven-fried Zucchini Sticks
1. Preheat over to 475ºF.
2. Wipe a large baking sheet with a washcloth dipped in oil, or coat it with cooking spray
3. Measure flours, cornmeal, salt and pepper.
4. Pour the dry ingredients into a zip-top bag or a reusable plastic container with a lid. If... - 39.3294
Pancake Sausage Muffins On A Stick
This dish will probably take you less time to make than a platter of pancakes with sautéed sausage on the side -- and the fun factor is definitely way higher. Just ask your kids, who I guarantee will agree with me that everything indeed tastes better on a... - 118.575
Betty's Chicken On A Stick
1. Thaw, rinse and pat chicken tenders dry. Cut each chicken tender in half lengthwise.
2. Crush tarragon, parsley, and thyme.
3. In a large bowl, add buttermilk, red cayenne pepper, and herbs. Mix well.
4. Drop chicken pieces in buttermilk... - 0
Sesame-crusted Tofu Sticks With Vegetable Saute
l. To prepare tofu, combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish. Combine breadcrumbs, flour, and sesame
seeds in a shallow dish.
2. Dip tofu, one piece at a time, in egg mixture,- dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Return tofu to egg mixture,-dredge in... - 37.3409
Mix butter, lemon juice.
Dip fish sticks, coating all sides.
Bake at 450Â° about 12 minutes.
Spread buns generously with sandwich spread; place 2 fish sticks in each.
Pass catsup, thin onion slices and cucumber slices. - 23.9195
Simple Fish Croquettes
– In a saucepan, heat milk and bay leaves. Remove from heat and let cool to lukewarm.
– In a skillet, melt butter, add flour and cook a few-minutes, stirring constantly, then remove from heat.
– Add milk (without bay leaves) to flour mixture, then... - 34.7513
Hot Broccoli Dip
This hot broccoli dip is a cooked dip prepared with cooked veggies with cheese spread. Herbed with rosemary, the broccoli dip is heated through and spooned into a baked sour dough bread shell. Served with cut up and baked pieces of the bread removed from the... - 43.9882
Hardly Counts Cheese Dip
In the container of an electric blender combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
Cover and chill.
Use as a dip for fresh vegetables such as celery, green peppers, carrot sticks, or radishes.
Calorie count: about 19 calories per tablespoon. - 30.8514
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Serve as dip with crackers, potato chips or raw vegetable sticks. - 21.1968
How to Make Pocky - Pocky is actually not that hard. If you make it yourself, it is a lot healthier because you are only using pure ingredients and not adding excess chemicals in it. I tried my best to make it as healthy as possible without compromising... - 122.184
Spicy Cheese Dip For Vegetables
1. In a blender combine all ingredients blend well and chill.
2. Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, green pepper strips and cauliflower strips. - 33.0763
Buffalo Chicken Wings
Buffalo Chicken Wings is a butterly treat and makes a good combination with celery stick and blue cheese dressing. The recipe takes you through simple procedures and you can brew the perfect buffalo chicken wings provided that you use apt measures of... - 37.8806
Cut together flour, baking powder, salt, corn meal, and shortening.
Add egg and milk and mix until moistened.
Heat deep fryer to 375°.
Insert sticks into hot dogs, dip in batter and place in hot fat.
Fry 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
Drain on paper... - 35.1902
Combine tomato sauce, chili sauce, garlic powder, basil, oregano, pepper, sugar and parsley in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, while preparing fish.
Heat oven to 450 degrees.
Cut each fish stick into 3 pieces.
Beat... - 42.7562
Raw Red Pepper Dip
All those on a raw and vegan diet or those who don’t like veggies, here is a great dip recipe that can be used to snack on with some veggies, or you can use it on a salad or use it as a spread. Super easy spicy red pepper Dip recipe has a nice nutty flavor... - 111.614
1. Open the can of tuna and drain the water.
2. Remove the seeds from the avocado and place it in a bowl mash the avocado using a fork.
3. Cut the carrots into strips or sticks set aside.
4. In a bowl add the tuna, mayonnaise, sesame... - 111.669
Creamy Cottage Cheese Dip
1.Mix cottage cheese with mayonnaise and salad- spice and herb mix.
2.Put the mixture in a blender and form a smooth paste.
4.Serve the dip with celery and carrot sticks after garnishing with parsley. - 27.2643
1) In a basin measure cream cheese, single cream and horseradish relish.
2) Beat to blend the ingredients.
3) Add Worcestershire sauce and salt to taste. Combine.
4) Mix again and let stand for an hour.
5) Serve this dip with trimmed... - 33.3749
Sour Cream Tuna Dip
Mix all ingredients.
Chill, serve with raw vegetables, such as carrot sticks, cauliflowerettes, halved mushrooms and celery sticks. - 27.5417
Mix together all ingredients and serve with celery and carrot sticks.
The dip should have a slightly chunky texture. - 24.9999
Raw Sour Cream And Onion Dip
This all-raw, nutrient-dense sour cream and onion dip is an excellent substitute for the dairy-based dips that are commonly served with vegetable platters. The creamy substance of this dip is provided by raw, organic macadamia nuts, which are much healthier... - 108.433
Drain clams, reserving liquid.
Sieve avocado or mash with fork till smooth.
Combine clams, avocado, catsup, instant minced onion, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
If necessary, add some reserved clam liquid to make of dipping... - 33.4613
Creamy Cottage Cheese Dip
Combine cottage cheese, mayonnaise, and salad-spice-and-herb mix.
Blend in blender or with electric mixer until almost smooth.
Sprinkle with parsley.
Serve with celery and carrot sticks. - 24.6937
Orange Crown Mould
Line sides of a 6 cup mold or straight-sided dish with chocolate wafer sticks.
Beat topping mix and milk in a deep medium-size bowl with an electric mixer at high speed until mixture is thick and creamy; slowly beat in frozen orange juice and Curagao.
Spoon... - 31.6861