- » Dipping Sauce
Dipping Sauce Recipes
Dipping sauce refers to the condiment served with snacks. It is called dipping sauce because snacks are dipped in it and eaten. Snacks may be either vegetarian or non-vegetarian. It is commonly used with easy snacks ... More »
Beurre Monte Dipping Sauce
BeurreMonte is a melted butter sauce that is used is basting or for making sauces! So how you make this lovely emulsified butter. Shea shows you how in this video! - 121.899
Mini Meatballs With Tasty Dipping Sauce
Looking for some nice recipes for appetizers, then this is it. Chef Victoria makes this amazing Mini Meatballs with Tasty Dipping Sauce. It will be a great hit at your next cocktail party. - 114.784
Raw Tapioca Rolls With Spicy Chili Dipping Sauce
Here is an amazing tasting veggie spring roll that is filled with crunchy satisfaction. This is what I would call some raw deliciousness! You do not have to have a food blender, dehydrator or fancy equipment to make a delicious raw food meal. Santiago shows... - 108.164
Snack Time Treat With Fresh Fruit And Dipping Sauce
Treat yourself to sumptuousness of seasonal fruits with a great dipping sauce. Betty presents a pure fruity delight drizzled with dipping sauce that makes for a great snack, dessert or treat. Watch the video recipe to learn how to make this lip-smacking fruit... - 100.823
Betty's Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a saucepan, add butter and melt it over low to medium flame.
2. Add garlic and ginger in it. Stir and cook for about 1 minute or until softened. Remove from heat.
3. Drop peanut butter, coconut milk, hoisin sauce, red chili paste, soy sauce, rice... - 100.733
Japanese Katsu Sauce
No now need to go to the restaurants. You can make the famous Japanese Katsu sauce right in your own kitchen with very less ingredients. Check the recipe detail. - 99.1344
Quick And Simple Dipping Sauce
1. In a small bowl, add sour cream, and about 75 gram of sweet chilli sauce. Mix to combine.
2. Spread little sweet chilli sauce on top.
3. Serve dipping sauce with fresh carrots, chicken nuggets etc. - 98.2178
Oven Roasted Crab With An Orange Dipping Sauce
These crab legs are delicately flavored with orange and butter and the dish is finished off in the oven to be rounded off. Nikki does a goo job on showcasing it! Watch the video for more. - 94.1674
Honey Mustard Sauce
An appetizer is complete only if it has the perfect dipping sauce along with it. Today, chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare the Honey Mustard Sauce. Check out the video of this delicious sauce. This sauce goes well with almost all appetizers. - 81.0359
Tofu And Broccoli With Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
2.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together soya sauce, tofu , broth mix and coat well.
3.Refrigerate covered for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
4. Drain the tofu and keep the marinade aside.
5. Spray nonstick... - 46.9432
Black Eyed Pea Dipping Sauce
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the black-eyed peas and roast them, stirring occasionally to keep them from burning, for 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Preheat the oven to... - 46.9263
Curried Beef Kabobs With Chutney Dipping Sauce
The curried beef kabobs in a chutney dipping sauce is a marinated and grilled beef kabobs recipe. Marinated with a mix of chutney vinegar and curry powder, the curied beef kabobs are spicy and tangy. Good to be served as an appetizer or a gourmet snack, this... - 45.7949
Chocolate Beignets With Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and stir in the sugar until well combined.
2. In a separate glass bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and oil until well blended.
3. Make a well in the center... - 45.7206
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 45.691
Turkey Kabobs With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Cut the turkey breast into 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) cubes.
In a large bowl, whisk together the wine, soy sauce, oil, sugar, garlic and pepper.
Add the turkey and toss to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate, tossing occasionally, for at least 3 hours, or all day if... - 44.9787
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, lime zest and juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Remove and reserve 1/3 cup of this soy sauce for Peanut Dipping Sauce.
4. Add chicken to remaining soy sauce mixture
5. Cover bowl and marinate in... - 44.644
Sweet And Sour Dipping Sauce
1. Drain the pineapple and reserve the syrup.
2. Blend the cornstarch in the syrup to make a smooth, thin paste.
3. Chop the pineapple into small bits and keep aside.
4. In a small saucepan combine the oils and heat on a medium flame... - 44.3226
Spring Rolls With Chilli & Coriander Dipping Sauce
Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Drain them well, then cut into 5cm (2in) lengths.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry gently for 1 minute.
Add the chicken strips and continue to fry for 3... - 44.2408
Pan Broiled Duck With Daikon Dipping Sauce
Discard skin, bone and tendon from duck breasts, legs and thighs (reserve remaining duck and livers for another use).
Cut boned breasts into narrow strips and set aside.
Put leg and thigh meat through fine blade of grinder twice, or mince in... - 43.4069
Steak Dipping Sauce
1.Take a small saucepan and put in all the ingredients.
2.Simmer over reduced heat for about 15 minutes.
3. The sauce would be thickened when done.
4. Let cool.
5.Use immediately or put it in air tight contianers and place in refrigerator for... - 42.825
Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce
1) In a small dish, soak the red pepper in the vinegar for 2 minutes.
2) Use a small bowl, to add fish sauce, lime juice, carrot, garlic and sugar and combine thoroughly.
3) Stir in 1 1/2 cups warm water and the hot pepper-vinegar... - 41.4879
Chicken With Peanut Dipping Sauce
Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, cumin and herb salt in small bowl.
Arrange chicken in broiler pan and brush with oil mixture.
Broil chicken, turning once or twice, until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
For sauce: Combine all ingredients... - 40.8232
Crab And Corn Cakes With Chilli Dipping Sauce
1) In a food processor, add in the egg, flour, garlic and coriander stalks and one third of the corn. Blend to form a smooth paste.
2) Mix the paste with the remaining corn, crab, half of the spring onions and some seasoning.
3) Keep a tray lined with... - 40.1391
Spiced Meatballs With Coriander Dipping Sauce
Meatballs: Soak raisins in hot water for 15 minutes; drain and chop.
In bowl, combine raisins, lamb, water chestnuts, onions, garlic, allspice, cinnamon and pepper to taste; mix well.
Shape into 25 bite-size balls.
Arrange in single layer in ungreased baking... - 40.0756
Peanut Dipping Sauce
In a saucepan, combine the water and cornstarch and stir until the cornstarch has dissolved.
Add the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, pepper flakes and chili oil and whisk until smooth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking... - 38.6316
Crab Spring Rolls And Dipping Sauce
1. First make the sauce. Spread the onion out on kitchen paper and leave to dry for 30 minutes. Then halffill a wok with oil and heat to 190°C/375°F. Fry the onion in batches until crisp and golden, turning all the time. Drain on kitchen paper.
2. Mix... - 38.5621
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and add in all the ingredients. Mix well.
2.Place over heat and let mixture get heated up for about 4 minutes until the honey is completely dissolved. The sauce would thicken a little bit.
3. Serve warm. - 37.6269
Terrific Tomato Dipping Sauce
Combine the 9 dry ingredients in a bowl.
Add the vegetable juice, tomato sauce, lime juice, and vinegar, and stir until blended.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended. - 37.4194
Garlic And Jalapeno Dipping Sauce
Combine the 6 dry ingredients in a bowl.
Add the tamari, soy sauce, sherry, rice vinegar, and chicken stock, and stir until thoroughly combined.
Add the fresh garlic and jalapeno peppers and mix well. - 37.2332
Spicy Tomato Dipping Sauce
Combine the 7 dry ingredients in a bowl, add the chicken stock, and stir until well blended.
Add the tomato sauce, rice vinegar, and tamari, and stir again.
Add the minced garlic and ginger, and stir until thoroughly blended. - 36.6209
Shrimp With Tart Dipping Sauce
In a 2-quart pan, bring about 4 cups water to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until shrimp are opaque in center; cut to test 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain, immerse in cold water, and drain again.
In a wide frying pan,... - 36.5456
Jicama Dipping Sauce
Combine the 6 dry ingredients in a bowl, add the chicken stock, and stir.
Add the lime juice, wine vinegar, and lemon juice, and stir again.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended. - 36.136
Chicken Nuggets With Barbecue Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut chicken into 40 (1-inch) pieces.
2. Place flour, salt, if desired, and pepper in resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine cracker crumbs and oregano in shallow bowl. Whisk together egg white and water in small bowl.
3. Place... - 35.8364
Fresh Tomatillo Dipping Sauce
Quarter the unpeeled plums, discarding the pits, and liquefy them in a blender; set aside.
Combine the 7 dry ingredients in a bowl, add the chicken stock and cider vinegar, and stir until blended.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly... - 35.7194
Hot And Sweet Dipping Sauce
Combine the 4 dry ingredients in a bowl and add the chicken stock, balsamic vinegar, and cider vinegar.
Stir to blend thoroughly, add the remaining ingredients, and stir until thoroughly combined. - 35.1838
Sweet Corn Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Put all the ingredients (except for 100 g of the sweetcorn and the oil) in a blender and blend until smooth.
Mix the remaining corn in by hand.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Form large spoonfuls of the mix into patties and fry, 4 at a time, cooking for 2... - 35.1662
Cranberry Orange Dipping Sauce
In a medium-size saucepan, combine sugar, water and cranberries over medium heat; simmer until cranberry skins pop open.
Press mixture through a fine strainer into a medium-size bowl; discard skins.
Return cranberry puree to saucepan.
Add orange preserves,... - 35.1607
Five Little Peppers Dipping Sauce
Combine the 5 dry ingredients in a bowl, add the balsamic vinegar and tamari, and stir until well blended.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended. - 35.0669
Velma's Dipping Sauce
Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Process until well blended. - 34.9951
Garden Spring Rolls And Dipping Sauce
1. Soak one rice-paper wrapper in a large bowl of hot water until softened.
2. Place a pinch each of carrots, sprouts, cucumber, bell pepper and green onion on the wrapper toward the bottom third of the rice paper.
3. Fold ends in and roll... - 34.2003
Beef Fondue Dipping Sauce
Dissolve bouillon in the water.
Stir flour into the butter.
Add bouillon and stir while cooking until thick and bubbly.
Add sour cream, mushrooms and worcestershire sauce.
Season to taste.
Serve while hot. - 34.0529
Buffaleaux Wings With Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
Combine cumin, paprika, onion powder, thyme leaves and salt in large bowl; stir in molasses and 1 tablespoon Tabasco Buffalo Style Hot Sauce. Remove and discard wing tips. Separate each wing into 2 pieces at the joint. Add chicken pieces to... - 33.0869
Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce
1. Place the ginger, garlic, sugar, and broth in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove the saucepan from the heat and transfer the liquid to a bowl to cool.
2. When the mixture is at room temperature, combine it with the soy sauce,... - 32.894
Poppy Seed Dipping Sauce
1) Take a medium bowl, mix sugar, mustard, salt, vinegar and onion juice.
2) Take a portable electric mixer or rotary beater and mix oil until mixture is thick and smooth. Add poppy seeds.
SERVING ... - 32.5751
Deep-fried Wontos With Sweet And Tangy Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine cornstarch and sake; mix well. Add pork and shrimp. Stir well to coat.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add shrimp and pork mixture, stir-fry about 5 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink. Cool mixture.
3. Soak mushrooms in... - 32.4704
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and fry gently for about 10 minutes, until softened but not browned.
Stir in the garlic and curry powder and continue cooking for one minute.
Add the tomatoes, including their juice, and the chutney and stir... - 32.4001
Chicken Tenders Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauces
1. Combine sugar and next 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Cut chicken tenders in half lengthwise; add to plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Thread... - 32.0005
Steamed Clams With Lemon Dipping Sauce
Bring 3 1/2 cups of the water to a boil in a 4-quart Dutch oven.
Place the clams in a steamer basket and set the basket in the Dutch oven, making sure the basket sits above the water.
Cover the Dutch oven and steam for 5 to 10 minutes or until the clams open... - 31.9783
Buttery Bay Scallops In Lemon Dipping Sauce
In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter is just melted, remove skillet from heat.
Add scallops to butter and stir to coat well.
Sprinkle Seafood Magic evenly over scallops and stir to coat evenly.
Return skillet to... - 31.8942
Hot Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a food processor process all ingredients together until well blended.
2. Transfer to a small bowl then cover and store at room temperature 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
3. Serve at room temperature with warm Beef Sate. - 31.659
Green Herb Dipping Sauce
In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, place parsley, dill and watercress.
Chop fine and transfer to a bowl.
Process spinach in the same way and add to herb mixture.
Combine herbs with scallions, mayonnaise and sour cream, folding together gently.
Add... - 31.4093
Crudites With Peanut Dipping Sauce
In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger and garlic until minced.
Add peanut butter, 1/3 cup water, sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar and process until blended, scraping down sides as needed.
Stir in chile sauce or oil to... - 31.3038
Gingery Peanut Dipping Sauce
Gingery Peanut Dipping Sauce is a delicious preparation that can be made in minutes. I served this sauce for a party at home and my guests just loved it! The Gingery Peanut Dipping Sauce is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 30.872
Sweet & Spicy Dipping Sauce
Sweet and spicy dipping sauce is a peppy and savory dipping sauce prepared with equal parts of coconut cream and chili sauce. Flavored with added horseradish and hot pepper sauce, the dipping sauce is well mixed and chilled to served. - 30.7999
Peanut Dipping Sauce
Combine the peanut butter, coconut milk, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and cayenne in a saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat, until the sauce is thick and fairly smooth, about 10 minutes.
Pour sauce into the blender and... - 30.6646
Pineapple Peach Dipping Sauce
1. In a non metallic bowl, combine the ingredients.
2. Stir until well blended.
3. Use as it is or cover bowl and refrigerate to chill thoroughly before serving.
4. This sauce makes a wonderful dipping sauce for chicken nuggets or egg rolls.... - 30.2584
Steak Dipping Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes.
Sauce should be thickened slightly when done.
Cool.Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. - 30.2527
Soy Dipping Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, ginger, lemon juice, sherry, onion and sugar together.
2) Allow to stand at room temperature for minimum1 hour.
3) Use as required. - 29.916
Crispy Turkey Kathi Rolls With Mint And Date Dipping Sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat the 1 1/2 tablespoons of canola oil, Add the onion, ginger and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring a few times, until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the curry powder and amchoor and cook, stirring, until... - 29.805
Crudites And Dipping Sauces
Prepare your choice of any or all the vegetables and arrange them decoratively on a platter or in baskets.
(Vegetables such as snow peas, sugar snap peas, haricots verts, carrots, asparagus, cauliflower, and broccoli should be blanched briefly before... - 29.797
Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce
In a medium-size bowl, combine all ingredients except Vietnamese Pickled Julienne of Vegetables.
Let stand 30 minutes or longer for flavors to blend.
Strain sauce into a small bowl, if desired.
Stir in pickled vegetables.
Tightly cover and refrigerate... - 29.6041
Chicken With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken in small broiler pan and broil 4 inches from heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and broil until other side is lightly browned and chicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes longer; set aside to cool. Cut into... - 29.278
A Sweet Little Something Dipping
A Sweet Little Something combines the rich flavor of cheese with the sweet tang of orange making it an all-time favorite of mine. Quite an easy recipe, a sweet little something makes the perfect pick as an appetizer. Try it, am sure you will love it, I do! - 29.0899
Sweet And Tangy Dipping Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combine orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, cornstarch, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
2. Bring to a boil; stir constantly about 3 minutes until thick and clear.
3. Cool and serve. - 28.4991
Cool Garden Dipping Sauce
Place Cottage cheese, yogurt, garlic salt and black pepper in food processor or blender.
Cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
Chill several hours. - 28.3718
Ginger-garlic Dipping Sauce
Combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, chili sauce, honey and vinegar in a blender or food processor.
Puree and then stir in the cilantro and spring onion. - 28.2844
Rum Dipping Sauce
Combine the pineapple juice, rum, coconut milk and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Chill, covered, until ready to serve. - 27.9585
Apricot Dipping Sauce
In a small saucepan over low heat combine apricot preserves, gingerroot, vinegar and mustard.
Heat until preserves melt and ingredients are blended, stirring constantly. - 27.9516
Sesame Dipping Sauce
1) In small bowl, add the oil, soy sauce, wine and garlic together and blend well.
2) Use as required. - 26.386
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan.
Heat for 4 minutes, or until the honey is completely dissolved and the sauce is slightly thickened.
Serve warm. - 25.8672
Sweet-and-sour Dipping Sauce
Sweet-And-Sour Dipping Sauce is a heavenly mix of mango chutney, red wine vinegar and hot sauce. I prefer serving this Sweet-And-Sour Dipping Sauce with shrimp. Check out the recipe of the yummy Sweet-And-Sour Dipping Sauce. - 25.7076
Grilled Chicken & Hibiscus Skewers With Sassy Ginger Dipping Sauce
Drain hibiscus flowers, reserving syrup in a small bowl.
To make the dipping sauce: Mix ginger and hot sauce into the reserved syrup.
Trim and cut each green onion into 4 pieces. Thread each skewer as follows: 2 pieces of chicken, 1 piece of green onion,... - 25.3759
For Dipping Sauce
Brown onion in oil.
Add all remaining ingredients except sour cream.
Simmer about 20 minutes. - 24.7769
Pungent Peking Chicken Bites With Dipping Sauce
1. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch (2.5-cm) cubes.
2. In a small bowl, combine eggs, flour, beer or water and salt; blend well.
3. In a deep skillet or deep-fryer, heat oil to 375°F (190°C). Dip chicken in batter and slip into hot oil. Deep-fry, turning... - 24.6833
Mint And Date Dipping Sauce
In a blender, combine the mint leaves, dates, serrano chile, lemon juice and water and puree until smooth.
Transfer the dipping sauce to a bowl and season with salt. - 24.0849
Melt 4 oz. butter in a saucepan.
Stir in 1 oz. grated parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
To serve, reheat over high heat, stirring constantly. - 24.0535
Olio Santo Dipping Sauce
Olio Santo Dipping Sauce is a great way to add flavor to your food. You can use this Olio Santo Dipping Sauce for many types of food. Great one to prepare! - 23.9732
Ham Fondue Cubes And Dipping Sauce
Combine orange juice and cornstarch in saucepan; add cranberry sauce, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and bubbles.
Keep sauce warm in fondue pot.
Dip ham cubes into sauce. - 23.9141
Deep Fried Chestnut Balls With Cranberry Dipping Sauce
In a heavy saucepan cook the onion and the garlic in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the chestnuts, the broth, the cayenne, the cloves, and salt and pepper to taste, and simmer the mixture, covered, just sti - 23.8378
Mustard Dipping Sauce
Mustard Dipping Sauce has a unique taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Mustard Dipping Sauce a tangy and bracing taste. - 22.7409
Soya Dipping Sauce
Place 1/2 cup (125 ml) water, sugar, honey and soya sauce in saucepan; cook 3 minutes over medium heat.
Mix cornstarch with remaining water; stir into sauce and cook 1 more minute. - 22.3467
Spicy Dipping Sauce
In a bowl, combine water, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce; mix well. - 21.5047
Cook all ingredients until hot, but not boiling. - 20.899
Mix all ingredients together and beat for 1 minute. - 20.2427
Apricot Mustard Dipping Sauce
Combine the apricot preserves and mustard in a small saucepan over low heat.
Heat gently, stirring often until the preserves melt.
Stir to combine with mustard.
Cool. - 20.2148
1. In a saucepan, combine pineapple, garlic, sugar, vinegar, cornstarch, soy sauce and ginger; mix well.
2. Cook, stirring, about 10 minutes until sauce thickens. Serve warm or cold. - 19.8723
Garlic Soy Dip For Chicken
Garlic Soy Dip For Chicken accentuate the taste of simple Chicken dishes you make. This Garlic Soy Dip For Chicken is tailor-made for chicken dishes. Relish! - 17.6818
Soy Oil Dip For Chicken
We love this Soy Oil Dip For Chicken and think you will also. This Soy Oil Dip For Chicken acts as a perfect dip for any of your Chinese chicken dishes. Do not wait! - 17.0828
In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise and jelly.
Makes about 1/2 cup (125 mL). - 17.0435
Dipping Sauce Recipes By Category