- » Dip Taco Chips
Dip Taco Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dip taco chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dip taco chips recipes.
Layered Taco Bean Dip
In a medium mixing bowl stir together bean dip and taco seasoning mix.
Spread mixture on a 10 inch tray or pie plate.
Sprinkle with onions.
Stir together salad dressing or mayonnaise and sour cream, then spread over onions.
Top with olives.
Cover and chill... - 30.6534
7 Layer Taco Dip
How to make 7 layer taco dip. Quick, easy and delicious. Perfect for parties! - 112.332
This taco dip is a peppy flavored cheese dip. Made with salsa and cream cheese with sour cream, the taco dip is spiced with chili powder, cumin and red pepper. Served with a topping or garnish of sliced veggies and olives, it is a good party snack with chips. - 35.358
Here is a great appetizing dip that would make your menu more interesting. See this excellent video that shows the recipe for an awesome cheesy taco dip. The recipe is super simple and can be prepared in no time. Take a look at this video and you would surely... - 137.334
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In shallow 1-quart casserole, combine onion soup mix, sour cream, cream cheese, ground beef and 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese over top.
Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
Top with... - 33.5201
Chili Cheese Taco Dip
1) In a skillet, brown beef. Crumble it into small pieces and drain.
2) In slow cooker mix beef, chili, and cheese.
3) Cook covered on low for 1-1 1/2 hours until cheese melts. Stir in between to blend ingredients.
4) Serve warm with taco or... - 27.4979
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 30.8552
Michelle's Taco Dip
1. In slow cooker heat all ingredients except chips with cover low for 2-3 hours.
2. Serve hot with tortilla chips. - 27.8875
1. Combine cottage cheese and catsup in blender until smooth.
2. Add taco mix, horseradish, and salt.
3. Place in a bowl, fold in yogurt, cover, and chill.
4. Serve with fresh vegetables or Toasted Tortilla Chips - 27.4247
Crumble the beef or turkey into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very little pink remains.
Stir and drain off the fat.
While the meat is cooking, core, seed, and coarsely chop the tomato.
Combine in a blender with the... - 40.5369
Hot And Spicy Taco Dip
1) In the bowl, position the knife blade and through the food chute, drop the garlic while the processor is running.
2) Turn the processor off and add the onion. Pulse till it is chopped finely. This usually takes about 5 seconds.
3) Heat the oil in a... - 41.0625
Tasty Taco Dip
This is s simple recipe to make when you have any gathering - 115.09
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until very little pink remains, 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes; stir and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, green pepper, pepper sauce and garlic.... - 31.3113
Creamy Taco Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Stir in taco sauce and cumin; set aside.
Spread the refried beans over the bottom of a serving platter or 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.dish.
Spread cream cheese mixture over the beans, leaving about 1... - 33.7616
Baked Taco Dip - Super Bowl Recipe
Silly video, great food! This baked taco dip is great to serve at your Super Bowl parties or anytime. It's fast, easy and delicious! - 0
Taco Salad Dip
1. Crumble ground beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until very little pink remains; break up beef and drain.
2. Stir in beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, onion, bell pepper,... - 32.9071
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.0234
Southwest Hot Chip Dip
1) In slow cooker mix thoroughly ground beef, beans, tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
2) Cook covered in low heat for 3-4 hours or on high for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Add cheese and stir in between.
4) Heat until cheese melts.
5) Serve with tortilla... - 31.911
Caribbean Dip With Lime Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside to when required
3. In a small bowl, mix together the lime peel, lime juice, honey, oil and salt.
4. With a small brush, wipe the mixture on to... - 44.4003
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 109.736
Baked Creamy Bean Dip
Are you looking for a perfect flavorful dip recipe? Here is an impressive video that displays a creamy bean dip recipe that is great for all occasions. The video is well explained and the chef seasons and creams the bean dip with sour cream, cheese and hot... - 137.615
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 120.081
Tapas Taco Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has melted, add the finely diced peppers and sauté till it is soft
3. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and sauté for another 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the... - 47.6607
1. Preheat oven to 500*F. In a food processor, grind tortilla chips into crumbs. Add taco seasoning and process just to blend. Spread crumbs on a shallow dish. Dip chicken into oil, then into crumbs to coat.
2. Place chicken on a baking sheet. Bake until... - 22.0081
Layered Taco Appetizer
Layer ingredients on a 12-inch pizza plate in order listed.
Serve with tortilla or corn chips. - 21.1618
Spread bean dip over large pizza pan, first covered with foil.
Add sour cream, taco sauce, onions, olives, tomatoes, ground beef and sausage.
Top with mozzarella and Cheddar cheese.
Serve cold or place in 425-degree oven, or until cheese melts.
Delicious... - 33.6756
Layered Taco Appetizer
1) Onto pizza plate, layer first the refried beans
2) Then layer the olives, topped with chilies, the avocado dip, tomatoes and then sprinkle in the cheddar cheese
3) Serve the plate accompanied with some corn chips or tortillas - 33.2892
Taco Salad With Avacado
1. In a four quart salad bowl, place the beans, tomatoes, greens, oilves and avocado; cover and refrigerate till ready to serve
2. In a deep, one and a half quart casserole, crumble ground beef, add green onions and microwave at HIGH for five minutes... - 38.9086
Spread bean dip lightly on taco chips.
Top with cheese.
Place 8 to 10 chips at a time on paper plate.
MICRO WAVE 30 SECONDS on '5', or until cheese begins to melt. - 19.522
Mala Bean Dip
1. Wash and drain the beans
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, soak them in 10 cups of water and leave overnight.
3. Place the stock pot with the beans on a medium flame and add more water if necessary.
4. Bring the water to a... - 40.6297
Chili Cheese Dip
Cut cheese into 2-inch squares.
In l-quart casserole, MICROWAVE cheese 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on '8', or until melted.Stir once or twice during cooking time.
Add chili, stir until blended.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS to 2 MINUTES,... - 23.0399
Mexicali Fiesta Dip
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
Heat 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Serve warm with taco chips. - 32.5003
Mexican Fiesta Dip
1. In a large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
2. Heat the bowl at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes until all cheese has melted; stir occasionally.
3. Serve warm with taco chips. - 33.6607
1) Assemble all the ingredients according to the order of layers in the ingredients section.
2) Best served with Taco chips. - 35.0697
Prairie Fire Bean Dip
1) In a large saucepan to combine all ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat, to cook by constant stirring until the cheese melts down.
3) Use a chafing dish, to transfer the mixture.
4) Serve with taco chips. - 37.7925
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 122.981
Mexican Fiesta Dip
In large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies, cumin seed and hot pepper sauce.
Cook at MEDIUM-LOW 9 to 10 minutes.
Stir; let stand, covered, 3 minutes.
Stir before serving. - 27.6259
Hot Bean Dip
In a medium saucepan, combine beans, taco seasoning mix, onions, sour cream and cheese.
Stir occasionally over low heat until cheese melts.
Serve warm in fondue pot or medium bowl on a hot tray. - 23.959
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
2. Empty the mixture into a bowl.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate to chill for a... - 38.3206
Retried Bean Dip
1. In slow cooker combine beans, cheese, onions, salt, and taco sauce.
2. Cook on Low 2-2 1/2 hours with cover or cook on High for 30 minutes and then on Low 30 minutes.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 28.215