- » Dip Sauce
Dip Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dip sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dip sauce recipes.
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 139.121
Soft Guacamole Sauce
Perfect guacamole dip. This is very nice video to quickly prepare guacamole sauce. Its soft is texture with a zesty, tropical flavor. This flavorful dip is very refreshing and great with fresh tortilla chips or as a condiment on many Latin dishes. - 135.52
Creamy Tzatziki Sauce
Tzatziki may not be as popular as mayonnaise but it sure is competition for all such sauces. Smooth and creamy, learn how to make the perfect tzatziki by following the Greek chef in this video. You may have to plan in advance to make the sauce but once... - 121.559
Bourbon-caramel Dipping Sauce (corn Syrup Free)
If you aren't going to eat caramel dipped apples anymore, you might as well goes balls out and make your dipping sauce full on adult oriented...just add bourbon! Now, I really wanted a sauce that was free of corn syrup, and a bit more natural in its creation.... - 112.988
Pheasant Lettuce Wraps With Soya Sauce Dip
Have you tried cooking pheasant before? Here is a great video showing you how to do this best. Spread it out with other chopped ingredients and allow your guests to turn it into lettuce wraps!! A great party idea! - 108.693
Easy Vegetable Dip And Pasta Sauce
This recipe is a great way to incorporate peppers in a child's diet. Peppers are rich in Vitamin C. In this video, Victoria shows you how to make this Easy Vegetable Dip And Pasta Sauce in this video. - 107.604
Outback Steakhouse Dipping Sauce
All of you who enjoy making different dipping sauces should try this recipe. The dipping sauce can be used with any appetizer. The chef in the recipe shows an easy way to make dipping sauce the way you get it in the famous Steakhouse. - 107.105
Greek Yogurt Dip Appetizer
Dips are great sides with snacks or fries and one made using yogurt is totally different. Chef Mick Rosacci shows how to make yogurt dip with just a few simple seasonings. Good to accompany Pita Bread and hummus chips. - 99.7908
Garlic Mayonnaise And Dip
The yummy Garlic Mayo and Dip a very delicious sauce that should be tried out by everyone. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. This sauce goes well with burgers, French fries, poached fish, chicken nuggets and many more. - 97.9486
Greek Tzatziki Sauce
Chef Nikko has the specialty of experimenting with cuisines of wide variety. Today, he prepares a totally different recipe, Greek Tzatziki Sauce that goes well almost anything. As we have seen in the past, Nikko and team try to make cuisines even if all the... - 93.4793
Hot Shrimp Dip
Whether it’s a party or impromptu gathering, there is nothing quite like yummy dips to sizzle up your crunchy-munchies. Beryl Stokes whisks in delicious shrimp sauce that pairs well with mini toasts or crackers. Very easy to make, this dip can be prepared... - 91.9426
Hot Chocolate Sauce
To all you people who are bored of dipping your fruits, marshmallows, or pretzel sticks in whip cream. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Hot Chocolate Sauce. It has yummy written all over it. A great dip. - 89.2304
Tasty Eggplant Dip
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) On a baking pan or dish place the eggplant. With a knife, pierce it a few times.
3) Bake for about 30 minutes until soft.
4) Take off from oven and let cool.
5) Gently peel out the skin once cooled... - 50.1189
Baked Or Fried Potato Skins With Aioli Sauce Dip
Baked Or Fried Potato Skins With Aioli Sauce Dip is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. This recipe makes for a great appetizer, and is really simple to prepare. You will definitely thank me for sharing this Baked Or Fried Potato... - 48.8891
This Cheese-Pecan Dip is one of those things on earth that you can't help but LOVE!! Serve it to your guests and they won't tire singing your praises. This dip has that rare ability to put you in a good mood every time you dip or should I say dig into it!!!... - 46.6893
1. Bring cream cheese at room temperature.
2. In a bowl beat combining cream cheese, mayonnaise, cherry juice, milk and lemon juice until smooth.
3. Prepare topping mix according to package directions and fold into cream cheese... - 44.2554
1) In a bowl, beat cream cheese by adding lemon juice.
2) Combine shrimp and green onions to cream cheese mixture.
3) Pour in mayo in right amount to prepare the right dipping consistency.
4) Sprinkle hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper on... - 43.6658
1. Let cheeses soften at room temperature and then blend well.
2. In a bowl combine green pepper, onion, celery, pimento, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce with cheeses.
3. Thin with mayonnaise to desired consistency.
4. Chill for 5-6... - 42.4824
Black Eyed Pea Salsa Dip
Wash and pick over the peas.
In a small saucepan cover the peas with 2 inches of water.
Bring the water to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and let it sit for 1 hour.
Return the pan to the heat and add the salt, cayenne pepper, and... - 42.2746
A short clip showing steps to prepare Tahini, the famous Middle Eastern dip. You can watch and learn to prepare the dish which basically involves mixing of a few ingredients. Tahini not only makes a good dip but also a great spread for sandwiches. - 40.7378
Phyllis's Shrimp Dip
1) In a bowl, add cream cheese, mayonnaise, and milk.
2) Add hot sauce and mix to accent.
3) Fold in onion and shrimp.
4) Serve the dip frozen, if you wish. - 39.8273
Jazzy Spaghetti Sauce Dip
Jazzy Spaghetti Sauce Dip is jazzy indeed. I love the combination of spaghetti sauce with cream cheese. This Jazzy Spaghetti Sauce Dip makes just the right pick with bread sticks and garlic chips. The flavor is yum, try it! - 39.1904
1. Combine all ingredients in blender bowl and mash well. Set aside to chill
2. Serve with corn chips. - 39.0649
Poached Prawns With Piquant Dip Sauce
Wash the prawns.
Trim off the heads, whiskers and legs but leave the tails attached to make them easier to hold.
Bring 2 litres water to the boil in a large pan with the salt and sliced ginger.
Add the prawns and poach for 1 -2 minutes only, until they have... - 38.1575
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Serve the dip with cut veggies. - 37.8493
Bell Pepper Dip
1) In a clean bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well to blend.
2) Serve with sandwiches, cutlets, or use as desired. - 37.6614
1) Wash and drain the spinach thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients and combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Serve the dip with crackers. - 37.5808
Warm Cheddar Dip
1) Into a bowl, add cheddar cheese, cream cheese, onion, green pepper, milk and mustard
2) Cling film the dish and microwave on Medium for 2 minutes till the cheese have warmed through
3) Stir to mix well
4) Serve with chips - 37.165
Blue Cheese Dip
Blue Cheese Dip can turn even the most boring vegetables into absolute delicacies. You have to dip into its cheesy goodness to believe! Let it seduce you out of your senses. Tie your apron strings and get started!!! - 36.6465
Hot Seafood Cheese Dip
My sister likes this Hot Seafood Cheese Dip recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of condiments. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this condiment .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dip... - 36.479
Creamy Spinach Dip
1) In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise and sour cream to combine.
2) Fold in remaining ingredients and stir well.
3) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill for several hours.
4) Serve with assorted cut up fresh vegetables. - 36.2212
Snappy Crab Dip
Snappy Crab Dip is a great dip to serve with chips and crackers. It makes the very much likes crab meat much more interesting. Enjoy Snappy Crab Dip amongst your friends. - 36.1933
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve chilled with crackers. - 35.702
Sour Cream Clam Dip
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour.
3. Serve in a platter with fried pork rinds. - 35.3778
Crunchy Bacon Chip Dip
Crunchy bacon chip dip is a quick and easy dip that would be a great addition to your party menu. Entertain in style with food that speaks for itself. Enjoy!! - 35.3269
Deviled Crab Dip
Drain, bone and flake crab meat.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Garnish with parsley. - 35.2397
Chili Sauce Dip
1) Mix together all the ingredients and refrigerate.
2) Serve chilled with crisp raw vegetables of your choice. - 35.0645
Fluffy Fruit Dip
Combine sugar, corn syrup, and hot water.
Heat slowly, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Then boil without stirring to firm-ball stage (248°).
Gradually beat hot syrup into stiff-beaten egg whites.
Add salt and vanilla.
Fold in mayonnaise and orange peel. - 34.7646
1. In a blender blend cream cheese and blue cheese thoroughly.
2. Stir in cream and add lemon juice and nuts.
4. Serve with appetizers or snacks as desired. - 34.6724
1) In a large mixing bowl, add crabmeat, shrimp, cocktail sauce and cream cheese to combine.
2) With a hand mixer, blend all ingredients at medium speed.
3) Place inside refrigerator and chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve the dip with crackers. - 33.6784
Spicy Cheese Dip For Vegetables
1. In a blender combine all ingredients blend well and chill.
2. Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, green pepper strips and cauliflower strips. - 33.0763
Chili Dip Or Sauce
Chili Dip Or Sauce goes well as a cracker spread. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can blend it up in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the Chili Dip Or Sauce recipe. - 32.657
A delicious and interesting bacon curry dip. A dip with a twist is what this recipe is all about. Bring in the flavors of the curry to your menu. Enjoy with potato chips or crackers. - 31.6093
Tartar Sauce Dip
This tartar sauce recipe is a non cooked sauce recipe made with a yogurt base. Combined together with chopped onions and carrots along with parsley and lemon juice for taste, the tartar sauce is very savory and best used chilled. - 30.6959
Dipsidoodle Crab Dip
1. In a blender or food processor, combine crabmeat, mayonnaise, water chestnuts, garlic, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, hot pepper sauce and black pepper.
2. Process with on/off motion for 1 to 2 minutes, until smooth.
3. Transfer to a small bowl... - 30.1097
Empty curd into a soft cotton cloth, squzze out excess water and hung curd for 20 minutes.
Unwarped the curd into a bowl (should be thickened and creamy ),and add the garlic and musterd paste, whipping lightely with a fork.Next ,add pepper and salt. Mix... - 30.0428
1) Take a microwave proof bowl and put cheese in it. Microwave to melt cheese and then add other ingredients and mix well.
2) Serve with salads, cutlets, kebabs etc, or use as desired. - 29.4156
Deviled Ham Dip
My friend’s daughter Maria likes this Deviled Ham Dip recipe. Though she is 16 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dip. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this dip. Our children also... - 28.4718
Fruit Sauce Dip
Combine cornstarch, sugar, salt and water.
Stir to dissolve cornstarch, then bring to a boil and cook and stir until mixture is thickened and clear.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 28.1871
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.0234
Fresh Herb Dip
Let the cream cheese stand until it is at room temperature then mix with the sour cream and blend to a light consistency with a fork or whisk.
Add the remaining ingredients to the cheese mixture.
Blend, then turn the dip into a serving bowl.
Cover and chill... - 27.2427
Hot Crabmeat Dip
1. In a small saucepan, combine cream cheese, crabmeat, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, salt and pepper.
2. Heat, stirring to break up crabmeat, and mix thoroughly, about 3 to 4 minutes, until bubbling.
3. Serve with toast triangles for... - 27.1097
I like this pimento dip recipe. Pimento Dip is one of the the best American condiment . It is a side dish which increases your taste. You should try this pimento dip recipe. - 25.6426
Spring Vegetable Dip
Combine soup mix and sour cream.
Let stand in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving. - 25.0393
Combine soup mix and sour cream.
Let stand in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving. - 25.007
Smoky Pea Dip
Combine soup mix and sour cream.
Chill 2 hours for crunchy dip and 4 hours for softer dip. - 24.3186
1. In a food processor, process onion and beets until finely chopped. Add the watercress and process 5 seconds. Add the cream cheese, lemon juice, horseradish and dill and process until well blended.
2. Spoon into container and refrigerate until ready to use.... - 24.141
Dip It Sauce With Vegetables
1. Place the strainer over the medium mixing bowl. Put the cottage cheese in the strainer. Let the liquid run into the bowl. Lift the strainer from the bowl. Throw away the liquid.
2. Put the drained cottage cheese in the mixing bowl. Add the cream cheese and... - 23.6696
Creamy Mexican Crab Dip
Place cheeses in a microwave-safe bowl, and cover with wax paper.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) 2 to 3 minutes or until softened, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth.
Drain crabmeat through a sieve into a bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid.
Add... - 22.2662
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir with a whisk until well blended. - 20.3728
Dip Sauce Recipes By Category