- » Dip Sandwich Spread
Dip Sandwich Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dip sandwich spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dip sandwich spread recipes.
Tuna Sandwich Spreads And Dips
These Tuna Sandwich Spreads and Dips make me simply say oooo --la--la. I use them on breads and I've tried them on pasta dishes too ! You can try with any other suitable dishes. Just try out these Tuna Sandwich Spreads and Dips and tell me if you like them - 33.3893
Anasazi Bean Spread
Anasazi Bean Spread always makes for a great spread. Anasazi Bean Spread is great dip or sandwich spread. Enjoy spreading it! - 30.1894
Guacamole Mexican Sandwich Spread
1. Roughly chop tomatoes and onions
2. Peel and slice the avocado.
3. In a food processor jar or liquidizer jar, combine tomatoes, onion, avocado and seasonings.
4. Pulse into a coarse paste.
5. Spoon into a sterilized jar and refrigerate.... - 33.6696
Cheese And Pickle Sandwich Spread
1. In a large serving bowl, tip in all the ingredients and mix well. Chill till required
2. Serve the Cheese and Pickle spread on open sandwiches or with crackers as a dip - 22.6921
Sunflower Seed Spread Or Dip
Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
Use as sandwich spread, filling for stuffed celery or as a dip for raw vegetables. - 20.2326
Cashew Dip And Spread
This delicious crowd pleasing dip is best served chilled along with a selection of veggies, crackers or fruit. It also makes a great salad or sandwich topper. - 0
Onion Dipped Beef Sandwiches
Cut rolls in half crosswise, then halve lengthwise.
Spread cut sides with horseradish mustard.
In a medium saucepan combine water, soup mix, and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to boiling.
Add beef slices to soup mixture.
Cook and stir about 1 minute... - 39.7525
Chickpea Spread - Hummus
1. In a food chopper or liquidizer, add the onion and parsley.
2. Pulse until finely chopped.
3. Add the garbanzo beans, spices and seasonings and garlic.
4. Blend to a paste of slightly grainy consistency.
5. Stir in the lemon juice and olive... - 46.0118
Souper Meat Loaf Sandwich With Golden Mushroom Dip
Combine soup and water.
Heat; stir now and then.
Mean while, arrange meat loaf on 4 slices toast.
Spread lightly with catchup; top with toast.
Cut each sandwich into bite-size pieces.
Pour soup into bowls.
With fork, dunk pieces into hot soup.
Provide spoons... - 30.0441
French Dip Sandwich
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a lunchtime French Dip sandwich using Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 118.445
Mayonnaise! What would we do without this yummy spread! Here is a great recipe to prepare Quick Mayonnaise..err..quickly!! Slather the Quick Mayonnaise on sandwiches, mix it into your salads or simply dip your fries in to them! Just Enjoy! - 31.0505
Fancy Peanut Butter And Banana Sandwiches
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter mixture over each of 4 bread slices; top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Combine milk, banana, and egg white in container of an electric blender; cover and... - 37.6022
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 101.94
Cheesy Hot Rueben Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pat the sauerkraut dry with a paper towel.
Combine all the ingredients and spread in a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly - 27.4186
Rosy Cheese Spread
1. In the blender bowl of a large mixer, tip in the cream cheese with chutney or ketchup and blend using more or less of the amount according to taste. Use a little sweet or soured cream to thin down the mix
2. Use as a dip or a sandwich... - 22.7246
Dede's Best Hummus
This hummus is undoubted the most authentic and best version you can find. We lived in the Middle East for a few years where we fell in love with Arabic food and have since been looking for a delicious, authentic hummus recipes. This is sincerely the best and... - 138.329
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.6205
1) In a small bowl, prepare soy mayo. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Wash and chop the celery finely.
3) In a bowl, add celery and remaining ingredients. Add prepared soy mayo and thoroughly blend.
4) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top... - 38.5992
Tahini Miso Spread
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the tahini paste with the miso and use a fork to whisk into a smooth paste.
1. Serve this as a dip with pita bread, crackers or vegetable sticks.
2. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches instead of... - 28.3954
In blender, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Use as a dressing or dip for fresh vegetables; as a sauce for fish or chicken; as a salad dressing; or as a sandwich spread. - 24.6948
Quick Rosemary And White Bean Dip
If you are searching for a unique but quick recipe of dip, then this recipe will suit your requirement. This dip is a perfect accompaniment with veggies, chips or sandwiches. Simply blend all the ingredients in your food processor and your dip is ready. - 103.734
Tangy Sour Cream Dip
1. In a large bowl, set out all the ingredients and mix well. Chill till required
2. Serve as a cold dip with crackers, potato chips or serve as a sandwich spread. - 29.2842
Holiday Dip combines the richness of cream cheese and mayonnaise with that of bacon. This is a pretty easy recipe and can also be used as a sandwich spread. Check out this yummy Holiday Dip recipe. - 34.2549
All Purpose Mustard Spread
1. In a mixing bowl or a food processor jar, combine all the ingredients.
2. Beat or pulse until well blended into a smooth creamy consistency.
3. This recipe makes about 1 cup of mustard spread that can be used as a spread for sandwiches and... - 32.2518
Asparagus Finger Sandwiches
1) In a blender, place asparagus, cheese, eggs and salt.
2) Process the cheese mixture until well blended and spread on bread.
3) Cut the bread into finger sandwiches.
4) Dip each sandwich into melted butter.
5) On a bowl, place Parmesan... - 42.1985
Turkey Sandwiches With Red Pepper Hummus
For hummus, combine the first seven ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer to a small bowl; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread butter on one side of each bread slice; spread hummus on the other side.
Place... - 38.5232
Onion Cheese Spread
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a blender, measure the milk.
3) While machine is running on medium speed, drop onion quarters one at a time through blender's feeding pipe.
4) Blend the onion and milk, add cheese as well in similar... - 34.8413
Rolled Asparagus Sandwiches
Cut 1/4 in. thick slices of bread from a rather fresh, moist loaf of bread.
Remove the crusts and spread the bread slices with softened butter.
Dip the asparagus tips, either fresh cooked or canned, in mayonnaise.
Place one on the edge of a slice of bread... - 29.6064
Smoked Turkey Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Preheat griddle on appropriate setting for 5 minutes.
Spread four of the bread slices with mustard, layer smoked turkey and cheese on top; place remaining four bread slices over each to make sandwiches.
In a 9-inch pie plate, whisk together eggs, milk, salt,... - 37.2021
Bacon N Bean Dip
Mix all ingredients; chill.
Especially tasty with bacon wafers.
If smoother dip is desired, beat in electric mixer or blender.
May also be used as a sandwich spread, served on toast. - 24.1564
Arrange 8 slices of bread on a work surface.
Spread 1 side of each slice with Festive Chili Butter, butter or margarine.
Place a layer of roast beef on each of 4 slices, making sure it does not extend beyond the bread.
Cut chilies in half lengthwise; remove... - 40.2344
The Best Cucumber Spread
The Best Cucumber Spread is indeed a heavenly mix. The cucumber spread is rich with the flavor of mayonnaise and cucumber and when preserved refrigerated you can use it for 7 - 10 days. Be it for sandwiches or for french breads, this best cucumber spread is... - 46.6277
Cream Cheese And Olive Dip
The richness of the cream cheese is the perfect foil to the savory saltiness of the green olives and cheese. The combination will surely make this dip the hit of any party. Olives make everything better. - 0
Bacon 'n Bean Dip
1) In a bowl add all ingredients and mix together.
2) Beat in electric mixer or blender until smooth.
3) Chill until serving.
4) Serve as a dip with bacon wafers.
5) Use as sandwich spread or serve on toast, as desired. - 34.8491
Creamy V8 Dressing
In medium bowl, blend Neufchatel until smooth.
Gradually stir in mayonnaise until well blended.
Stir in V8 juice, garlic and lemon juice.
Cover; refrigerate until serving time, at least 2 hours.
Use as a salad dressing, for dipping or as a sandwich spread. - 27.3313
1.Take a small mixing bowl and add all the ingredients into the bowl. Using a wire whisk blend everything together.
2. Serve with crackers and spread on sandwiches. - 26.172
Peppery Peanut Butter And Coconut Sandwiches
Remove crusts from bread.
Flatten each slice with a rolling pin and cut into 3 strips.
Combine peanut butter, butter, and tabasco.
Spread peanut butter mixture on bread; dip in coconut.
Roll each bread strip to form a pinwheel.
Chill thoroughly before serving. - 28.818
Hot Salmon Sandwiches
Combine salmon, salad dressing, celery, relish, lemon juice, and pepper.
Spread on 5 slices of bread; top with remaining 5 slices.
Beat together egg, milk, and salt.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture.
In skillet cook sandwiches in melted margarine over medium... - 36.8258
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Monte Cristo Sandwiches is a delightful French cuisine. Monte Cristo Sandwiches gets its luscious taste from turkey and ham meat mixed with cheese and eggs. Monte Cristo Sandwiches is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 47.293
Turkey Dinner Sandwiches
In shallow dish, combine egg and water; blend well.
In another shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, onion salt and poultry seasoning; blend well.
Dip turkey slices in egg mixture; coat with bread crumb mixture.
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium... - 45.8205
Po's boys or poor boys are heavy and filling seafood sandwiches made with shucked oysters fried with a coating of eggs and seasoned flour. The po boys are served between bread loaves with mayo, salad dressing and hot pepper sauce. Served with lemon wedges,... - 49.4
Grilled Ham And Cheese Sandwich
All those who prefer sandwich with ham here is a breakfast sandwich which gives you all the energy to start your day. Enjoy a brief tour to Hudson valley in New York with the chef before she makes the sandwich and gives innovative ideas to serve them. A great... - 103.446
Have you ever had an eggless egg salad?? Sound strange doesn’t it? But that’s what this is!! The egg in this salad is replaced by tofu. Flavored with various spices and other herbs, this spread seems really good! Watch this video and try it. - 117.208
1. Scoop out the avocado flesh and add to a non-metallic bowl.
2. Add the sardines.
3. With the back of a flat spoon or a fork, mash the mixture.
4. Add the sour cream, lemon juice and Tabasco and mix well.
5. Stir in the onion and season to taste.... - 42.8096
Just in time for the holiday parties, pimento cheese makes an excellent dip or spread as well as an incredible sandwich. A taste of the South that's "easy as pie." - 0
Bacon N Bean Dip
Mix all ingredients; chill.
Especially tasty with bacon wafers.
If smoother dip is desired, beat in electric mixer or blender.
May also be used as a sandwich spread, served on toast - 24.9985
Garbanzo Chickpea Dip
1.Mix garbanzos with water, oil, sesame seeds, sea salt, garlic and lemon juice.
2.Blend the mixture well.
3.Use as a sandwich spread. - 33.0963
Fried Cheese Sandwiches
Spread the slices of bread with butter and use the cheese to make two sandwiches.
Trim off all the crusts.
Dip each sandwich in the milk, then in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Beat together the egg and oil then dip the sandwiches into this... - 37.7299
Canape Pinwheel Sandwiches
Trim crust from bread; flatten bread with rolling pin.
Spread 2 tablespoons Lipton California Dip on each slice of bread; top with slice of ham and cheese.
Place pickle across one end of bread; roll, starting at pickle end, jelly roll style.
Wrap in waxed... - 29.5889
How To Make A Gobbler Sandwich
Here is another idea for left over turkey meat and stuffing. This was a very popular sandwich at the deli. Enjoy! - 87.5608
French Fried Gruyere Sandwich
In small bowl, combine deviled ham, mayonnaise, and parsley flakes.
Spread equal amounts of ham mixture on 1 side of 4 slices of bread.
Place 2 slices of Gruyere cheese on top of each spread slice of bread.
Cover with plain bread slice.
Beat milk, egg, and... - 38.0574
Elvis Presley Favorite Grilled Peanut Butter-banana Sandwich
Whether you need a great lunchbox option or simple supper for one, this yummy sandwich is what you need to fill yourself up. Sweet, salty, crispy and chewy, this delicious treat makes for a satisfying indulgence. Plus, it's so healthy and effortless that you... - 102.553
Monte Cristo Sandwich
Monte Cristo Sandwich has a Inspirational taste. The mustard and swiss cheese gives the Monte Cristo Sandwich Fantastic taste. - 38.7568
Mini Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Blend 2 tablespoons butter with mustard; evenly spread on each bread slice.
Equally top 4 bread slices with cheese and ham; top with remaining bread, buttered side down.
Cut each sandwich into 4 triangles.
Beat eggs, milk and golden onion recipe soup mix... - 34.298
Hoagie Sandwiches Au Tus
1. Slice loaf of sourdough bread lengthwise. Spread one side with mustard and one side with catsup.
2. Layer chicken or turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and pickle slices on 1 side of the loaf. Top with the rest of the loaf of bread.
3. Slice crosswise into... - 32.251
Prune Nut Sandwiches
Mix peanut butter, prunes, nuts, and coconut.
Spread on half of bread slices and top with remaining slices.
Mix eggs, milk, and salt.
Dip sandwiches into mixture and brown on both sides in hot butter in heavy skillet. - 35.1862
Curried Salmon Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of salmon with mayonnaise, celery, relish, and curry powder.
2. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and spread atop 6 bread slices
3. Cover with rest of the bread slices, dip in an egg-milk mixture seasoned with salt and... - 41.0984
How To Make A Turkey Cobb Sandwich
If you are worried about the leftover turkey after the Thanksgiving, here is what you can do. Make a cobb sandwich with turkey stuffing. Sounds interesting right! The chef in this video shows you how she makes her cobb sandwich with turkey and veggies. She... - 104.691
Tuna Berry Sandwiches
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flaked tuna, finely chopped celery, chopped walnuts, and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
3. Over 4 slices of bread, spread tuna mixture and top with cranberry slices and top... - 46.6934
Fried Green Tomato Sandwiches
In 12 inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until browned.
Remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
Meanwhile, in pie plate, beat egg white and salt.
In another pie plate or on waxed paper, combine cornmeal and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Dip tomato slices in egg... - 46.5627
Grilled Turkey Sandwich
1. Onto each slice of bread spread 1/2 teaspoon mustard and 1/2 teaspoon relish; top each of 2 bread slices with half the turkey, half the cheese, and the remaining bread slices, mustard-relish side down.
2. Using a wire whisk, in shallow small mixing bowl... - 29.8593
Fried Oyster Sandwiches
1. Dredge the oysters in the flour. Shake off the excess. Dip them in the egg, then in the cornmeal.
2. In a saucepan heat the oil until very hot but not smoking. Fry the oysters until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
3. In a mixing bowl... - 37.5581
How To Make Sandwich
1. Slice romaine lettuce.
2. Thinly slice tomatoes.
3. Cut roasted turkey into 2 halves.
4. On bread slices, spread mayonnaise.
5. Place bacon slices on the bread followed by turkey slices.
6. Sprinkle ground pepper on it.
7. Place Swiss... - 0
Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches
Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches make for a great snack. This recipe is quite filling and sumptuous. The ingredients used in these Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches are easily available in the grocery store. Make it for a party or a family... - 47.4645
Monte Cristo Light
Spread 1 tablespoon strawberry spread on one side of each of 6 bread slices.
Place 1 ounce of turkey and 1 slice of cheese over strawberry spread on each bread slice; top with remaining 6 bread slices.
Combine eggs, egg white, and milk; stir well with a wire... - 41.8025
Blend butter and mustard and spread on bread.
Cover 3 slices of bread with cheese slices; top with remaining bread slices.
Mix beaten egg, milk, salt, and pepper.
Dip sandwiches in mixture.
Fry in butter until golden on both sides. - 32.789
Deviled French Fried Triangles
Spread 4 slices of the bread lightly with mayonnaise, then with deviled ham.
Place a slice of cheese and a slice of onion on each.
Top with remaining bread slices.
Beat together eggs, sour cream, and salt.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture.
Melt butter in... - 41.4281
Po boys are seafood sandwiches. This po boy sanwich recipe is made with shucked oysters and mayonnaise along with hot pepper sauce. A cooked sanwich, these po boys are filling and can be filled with diced veggies of your choice too. - 44.8423
1. For each sandwich, spread 1 side of 2 slices of bread with 1/2 teaspoon of mustard each. Top 1 slice with 1/4 each of the turkey and cheese, then cover with the second slice, mustard-side-down, pressing down gently to close. In a medium-size bowl, whisk... - 35.1613
For thos who love the flavor of eggs in the dip, this indeed is the right pick. The egg dip combines the richness of cooked eggs with that of salad dressing. Check out the recipe of egg dip. - 29.2931
Betty's Fried Chicken Cutlet Sandwich
This Mini Sub Sandwich is a great meal which can be made within a few minutes. The tartar sauce gives a different flavor to the Sub Sandwich. You will definitely enjoy this crispy Sandwich. - 110.606
Almost everyone loves eating sandwiches, there are many different ways of making a sandwich. Sandwich is the most popular food, typically taken to school, office, or picnic to be eaten as a part of packed lunch. Chef Betty shows us how to make the perfect... - 104.081
Quick Crab Meat Tiffin Dip
1. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, tomato juice, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
3. If you are using fresh crab meat, bone and flake into the bowl. If using canned meat, drain and add to the bowl.
4.... - 41.5201
Grilled Tongue And Egg Sandwiches
1.On thin slices of bread, spread the tongue along with onion juice
2.Now press the slices together and cut in two diagonally.
3.Now beat the egg, also add the milk, and dip the sandwiches in this mixture
4.In a pan, place little butter and place the... - 31.4448
Betty's Deviled Ham-cream Cheese Finger Sandwiches
Watch this excellent video that presents a recipe to make some amazing deviled ham and chive cream cheese finger sandwiches. Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares these elegant and appetizing sandwiches using rye bread. Check it out... - 105.527
Benedictine Finger Sandwiches
Join Betty in her kitchen as she prepares some easy and elegant benedictine finger sandwiches. Amaze your guests with these sandwiches that are great to serve for wedding parties or any get-together. These would surely impress and make a delightful treat for... - 90.5641
Hot Tar Tare Sandwiches
Remove the crusts from bread.
Mix together cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and capers or pickle.
Spread this mixture on 4 slices of bread, cover with remaining slices.
Beat egg and miik together and dip sandwiches in this mixture.
Fry in butter or fat... - 39.8011
French Toasted Tuna Sandwiches
Combine tuna, celery, onion, relish, and mayonnaise.
Spread tuna mixture on six slices of bread; top with remaining slices.
Combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
Dip sandwiches into egg mixture to coat each side.
Brown in hot oil in a hot skillet or on griddle,... - 38.4333
Fruited French Toasted Sandwiches
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Spread 4 bread slices with cream cheese; spread 4 more slices with deviled ham; top with remaining bread slices.
2. Combine eggs, milk, sugar, and salt; dip each sandwich into this mixture.
3. Then, in 2 tablespoons hot... - 35.9964
Crispy Fried Eggplant And Mozzarella Finger Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
For the sandwiches:
On a baking sheet, lightly brush the eggplant slices with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
For the herb spread: In a food processor, combine the... - 45.4518
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Spread one side of each bread slice with a thin coating of mayonnaise.
On two of the bread slices, place 2 slices cheese and 1 slice each ham and turkey; top with remaining bread slices, mayonnaise side down.
Trim crusts and filling to make edges even, if you... - 43.2703
Harvest Pork Sandwiches
Trim fat from pork.
Slice pork diagonally across grain into 1/2 Inch-thick slices.
Place pork between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Dip pork slices in egg whites, and sprinkle both... - 41.2255
French Toasted Chicken Sandwiches
Combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion, salt, and pepper.
Spread 6 slices of bread with about 1/3 cup of the mixture; cover with remaining bread.
Combine eggs and milk in pie plate.
Dip sandwiches on both sides, then coat with potato... - 40.9944
Fried Salmon Sandwich
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove bones and skin from salmon; flake into bowl.
In shallow dish, combine salmon liquid, eggs, milk, and nutmeg.
Blend together salmon, celery, sour cream, horseradish, mustard, onion, tarragon, salt, and dash pepper.
Spread... - 37.7809
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. To assemble 3-decker sandwich, spread 1/2 teaspoon mustard over 1 side of each of 3 bread slices. Place 1/4 of turkey and 1 cheese slice over mustard on 1 bread slice. Top with second bread slice, mustard side up.
3. Place 1/4 of... - 41.2428
Turkey French Toast Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook red pepper and celery until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Keep sauce warm.
2. Meanwhile, in 15 1/2" by 10... - 34.6981
Beat egg; mix in milk, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Mix chopped eggs with mustard, mayonnaise, pickle relish, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Spread bread slices with half of butter.
Cover sandwiches, with chopped-egg mixture as filling.
Dip each sandwich into egg-milk... - 37.6752
1. In a small bowl, blend first four ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth and creamy.
2. Lay roast beef slice on a work board.
3. Spoon and spread the cream cheese spread the beef.
4. On one end of beef slice, lay 1 or 2 carrot sticks and... - 44.9556
Lemony 2 Bean Grilled Cheese Sandwich
What’s easier than putting together a quick sandwich for breakfast or dinner! Well, this easy to make sandwich spread is sure going to make your job a lot simpler and the sandwich a lot tastier. I have used two varieties of beans and to make it vegan, you... - 0
Dilly Ham Dip
1 In a 1-1/2-quart bowl, place cream cheese.
2 Microwave at 10% (LOW) for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until softened.
3 Add milk, Worcestershire sauce, green onion and pepper.
4 Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
5 ... - 43.248
Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
If you like peanut butter so this Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip is for you. It is very easy to make and perfect with vegetables, meats and as a spread on your sandwich. - 0
Basil Aioli Dip
Are you looking for a recipe to make a simple flavorful dip? Here is a fantastic video that shows a recipe for Basil Aioli. This is a perfect dip for grilled artichokes and an incredible spread for any kind of sandwich. Make this amazing dip with the chef as... - 101.57
Mala Bean Dip
1. Wash and drain the beans
2. In a large saucepan or stockpot, soak them in 10 cups of water and leave overnight.
3. Place the stock pot with the beans on a medium flame and add more water if necessary.
4. Bring the water to a... - 40.0944
Fava Bean And Black Olive Tapenade
This is a tasty and chunky veggie spread that is delicious served on a slice of French bread or your favorite cracker. It is great served as an appetizer or as a salad topping. - 131.153
Betty's Olive-pecan Reception Finger Sandwich
In this video, Betty responds to a request for finger food for a wedding reception by demonstrating her Olive-Pecan Reception Finger Sandwiches. These sandwiches are lovely and elegant--perfect for any party or reception! - 0
Individual Submarine Sandwiches
Individual Submarine Sandwiches are delicious and easy to make. This is my children's favorite snack. They are just too yummy. Try this Individual Submarine Sandwiches recipe and you will understand. - 34.9338
Blue Cheese Open Face Sandwiches
Blend blue cheese and butter together in a medium-size bowl until fluffy. Spread over slices of bread. Decorate each sandwich in any of these ways:
Top with apple wedges dipped in lemon juice.
Top with sieved egg yolk and red caviar.
Top with three... - 26.5269