- » Dinner Mint
Dinner Mint Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dinner mint recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dinner mint recipes.
Chocolate After Dinner Mint Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a glass bowl in a microwave oven on High or in a double boiler over hot water, melt chocolate and butter, stirring until smooth and blended.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg with an electric mixer on medium speed until frothy. Beat... - 34.4205
After Dinner Mint Ice Cream
In a blender container, combine milk, honey, eggs, carob, and cornstarch, and process until well mixed.
Pour into a large saucepan, and cook over medium-high heat, while stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles and thickens slightly.
Remove from heat, and... - 30.4462
After Dinner Mint
After Dinner Mint is the perfect drink after a hearty dinner. This After Dinner Mint ranks highly as a refreshing drink. Too good to miss! - 19.284
You May Also Like!
After Dinner Mints
Combine egg white, cream, vanilla, flavoring and food coloring.
Add sugar all at once; mix well.
Blend in butter; shape right consistency to roll into small balls, adding more sugar, if needed.
Arrange balls on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet; press each ball... - 30.7968
Orange Mint Berries
1. Peel and section oranges over a medium bowl to catch juices. Coarsely chop orange sections, add to juice. Stir in mint and honey.
2. Add berries to orange mixture, toss gently to coat. - 22.338
Seasoned Racks Of Lamb With Glazed Mint Sauce
Using a sharp knife, separate bones from meat, leaving both ends intact; this gives a pocket for the seasoning.
Firmly pack seasoning between bones and meat.
Place racks in baking dish and bake, uncovered, in moderate oven 25 to 35 minutes, or until cooked as... - 40.1507
Minted Vegetable Salad
1. Combine the first 8 ingredients in a bowl, and toss well.
2. Combine lemon juice and next 4 ingredients,-stir well with a whisk. Pour dressing over salad,-toss well. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. - 33.0009
Chocolate Mint Squares
Combine sugar, milk, glucose and butter in medium-sized heavy-based saucepan with base about 18cm (7in) in diameter (the cooking time will vary if a larger or smaller saucepan is used).
Chop chocolate roughly.
Place extra chocolate over hot water to melt.
It... - 39.7842
Apple Mint Rippli Ice Cream
Tint applesauce deep pink or mint green.
Mix in peppermint extract.
Spread half the ice cream in refrigerator tray.
Swirl half the applesauce into ice cream.
Spread remaining ice cream on top; swirl in remaining applesauce.
Freeze just until firm. - 24.7704
Fettuccine With Zucchini And Fresh Mint
1. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and garlic, saute 4 minutes or until zucchini is tender. Remove from heat, stir in chopped mint, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions,... - 29.451
Moroccan Vegetable Stew With Couscous And Mint Gremolata
To make the stew:
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leeks and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 or 8 minutes.
2. Add the tomato paste and cook for an additional 3 or 4 minutes.
3. Stir in the carrots, tomatoes,... - 45.0768
Mint Sauce For Lamb Stews
This Mint Sauce For Lamb Stews makes my lamb stew a desire ! Try out this Mint Sauce For Lamb Stews for a casual or paryt dinner and it is sure to be praised by one and all ! Try it out and tell me if you like it ! - 22.3831