- » Dim Sum Filling
Dim Sum Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dim sum filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dim sum filling recipes.
Steamed Dim Sum
1 Mix all filling ingredients together. Place 2 -3 tsp (10-15 ml) filling in the center of each skin. Gather edges around filling in cup shape and press so that filling comes up to the edge of each skin. Place a pea on top of filling. The dim sum should have... - 29.8513
Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum
The taste of this very Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum recipe. I simply love Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum which is believed to be a popular Chinese dish. This Shrimp And Pork... - 29.8958
Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum
I got to try out this Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum at my friend's place. My GOD, It was simply mind blowing! An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum recipe is one of those Chinese dishes you simply shouldn't miss. The marriage of the amazing... - 36.7152
1. To make the dough, sift the flour into a bowl. Stir in the boiling water, then the cold water together with the oil. Mix to form a dough and knead until smooth.
2. Divide the mixture into 16 equal pieces and shape into circles.
3. For the filling, mix... - 36.8907
Chicken Dim Sums
Chicken Dim Sums are something that you shouldn€™t miss. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this delicious treat. Use this excellent Chicken Dim Sums recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 46.3738
Vegetarian Steamed Dim Sum
1 Combine all filling ingredients. Place 2 tsp (10 ml) filling onto each wonton wrapper. Gather outer edges of skin around filling in a cup shape. Press gently so that filling rises to the top of wrapper. The base should be flat.
2 Place a lettuce leaf in... - 30.3716
Steamed Dim Sum
1 Combine all filling ingredients. Place 2 tsp (10 mL) filling onto each wonton wrapper. Gather outer edges of skin around filling in a cup shape. Press gently so that filling rises to the top of wrapper. The base should be flat.
2 Place a lettuce leaf in... - 36.2085
Pork Dim Sum
Pork Dim Sum is an easy to prepare snack. Enjoy this pork recipe and share to us how you feel about this Pork Dim Sum. - 46.1988
Chinese Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls (cheung Fun) Dim Sum
1) Fill the bottom pan of a steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the rice flour, wheat strach, cornstarch, oil and salt. Ensure that the batter does not have any lumps.
3) Line a baking dish with... - 86.1291
Steamed Crabmeat Dim Sum
Snacks or as main dish the steamed crabmeat recipe is a wonderful way to treat your friends and family. The video recipe will guide you in making this wonderful meal the authentic way. Make it a special evening for those who matter to you. - 94.2166
Prawn Dim Sum
Prawn Dim Sum is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Prawn Dim Sum; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.6402
Hong Kong Mini Egg Tart, Dan Tat (dim Sum )
1) Mix and knead the ingredients to make the tart pastry. Refrigerate for about 20-25 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Boil the water and sugar together. Set the syrup aside and let it cool.
4) Remove the pastry... - 89.3789
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 89.2433
Chinese Dim Sum Steamed Turnip Cake (lo Bak Gou)
1) Fill the steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) Grease a cake pan.
3) In a pan over high heat, add the oil, shrimp and sausage. Stir to fry quickly.
4) Take the fried ingredients out of the pan and set aside.
5) Add more oil to... - 86.2649
Ha Gao (steamed Shrimp Dumplings) Dim Sum
1) Clean the shrimp and mix it with all the ingredients for the marinade. Let the shrimp marinate for about 20 minutes.
2) Remove the shrimp from the marinade, chop and set aside. Reserve the marinade.
3) To make the wrapper, mix all the... - 87.5973
Siu Mai - Pork And Shrimp Dumplings ( Dim Sum )
1) Clean and devein the shrimp. Clean the pork.
2) Mix the pork with all the marinade ingredients. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
3) Mix the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
4) Remove the... - 86.4
This is one of my favorite dishes to get at Dim Sum. It's light and has an amazing texture due to the combination of gelatin and evaporated milk. - 39.0517
Shao Mai is a yummy traditional Chinese dumpling that your family will fall in love with! Serve it as part of a grand breakfast or brunch or even serve it with tea for a change!! The Shao Mai is a regular part of our breakfast menu. Try it and you will... - 47.5233
Fun Guo From Yum Cha
Hi everyone! Have you heard of Fun Guo before? It is a dim sum and similar to Ha Gao but the filling is different... it has pork, peanuts, mushrooms and other ingredients. This is really tasty and I always order it when I go to Yum Cha. I hope you will... - 99.9735
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 43.1531
Siomai is the Philippines most popular dim sum. You can find it everywhere – from the tiniest streets to the mega malls. Siomai is easily the fastest merienda or even an ulam option. It has the perfect combination of pork and spicy dip (saw-sawan). ... - 98.7739
*Siopao is the Filipino version of the Chinese baozi (steamed buns). It is also called salapao in Thailand.
It is a popular food item in the Philippines. It does not require utensils to eat and can be consumed on-the-go. Like baozi, there are several siopao... - 54.1959