- » Dim Sum
Dim Sum Recipes
Dim Sum is believed to have its roots in the early times of Chinese culture of tea tasting, known as “yum cha”. As per records, the travelers along the ancient Silk Road would stop in places to rest and ... More »
Dim Sum Spare Ribs With Black Bean
If you are looking for a nutritious food idea, then this dim sum black beans spare ribs recipe is just right for you. This recipe not only serves as a healthy steamed food but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavors. This sumptuous meal is... - 105.595
Chinese Dim Sum Chicken Feet
Here is a unique Chinese dim sum chicken feet that is simply amazing and worth trying. The chef has nicely presented the recipe in the video so that the recipe can be easily prepared at home with a very few ingredients. Surprise your family and friends with... - 76.5383
Steamed Crabmeat Dim Sum
Snacks or as main dish the steamed crabmeat recipe is a wonderful way to treat your friends and family. The video recipe will guide you in making this wonderful meal the authentic way. Make it a special evening for those who matter to you. - 94.2166
Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum
The taste of this very Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum recipe. I simply love Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum which is believed to be a popular Chinese dish. This Shrimp And Pork... - 29.8958
Dim Sum Dumplings
Dim sum dumplings is an excellent recipe with a fantastic taste. Here the chef has presented this dish in a simple manner with packaged dumpling wrappers so that it can be easily prepared at home. Try out these steamed dim sum dumplings with sweet and sour... - 72.3683
Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum
I got to try out this Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum at my friend's place. My GOD, It was simply mind blowing! An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum recipe is one of those Chinese dishes you simply shouldn't miss. The marriage of the amazing... - 36.7152
Chicken Dim Sums
Chicken Dim Sums are something that you shouldn€™t miss. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this delicious treat. Use this excellent Chicken Dim Sums recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 46.3738
1. To make the dough, sift the flour into a bowl. Stir in the boiling water, then the cold water together with the oil. Mix to form a dough and knead until smooth.
2. Divide the mixture into 16 equal pieces and shape into circles.
3. For the filling, mix... - 36.8907
Steamed Dim Sum
1 Mix all filling ingredients together. Place 2 -3 tsp (10-15 ml) filling in the center of each skin. Gather edges around filling in cup shape and press so that filling comes up to the edge of each skin. Place a pea on top of filling. The dim sum should have... - 29.8513
Pork Dim Sum
Pork Dim Sum is an easy to prepare snack. Enjoy this pork recipe and share to us how you feel about this Pork Dim Sum. - 46.1988
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3263
Prawn Dim Sum
Prawn Dim Sum is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Prawn Dim Sum; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.6402
Steamed Dim Sum
1 Combine all filling ingredients. Place 2 tsp (10 mL) filling onto each wonton wrapper. Gather outer edges of skin around filling in a cup shape. Press gently so that filling rises to the top of wrapper. The base should be flat.
2 Place a lettuce leaf in... - 36.2085
Vegetarian Steamed Dim Sum
1 Combine all filling ingredients. Place 2 tsp (10 ml) filling onto each wonton wrapper. Gather outer edges of skin around filling in a cup shape. Press gently so that filling rises to the top of wrapper. The base should be flat.
2 Place a lettuce leaf in... - 30.3716
Dim-sum Style Chicken Feet
Have you ever been to a Chinese restaurant for Dim Sum? And have you seen people eat what looks like severed hands? Well, those are actually braised chicken feet. Find out in this episode how those are really made. - 110.359
Steamed Pork Ribs Dim Sum
Steamed pork ribs dim sum is an excellent appetizer. Here the marinated pork ribs are just steamed to perfection. Have a look at the recipe video, see the chef prepare and try out this wonderful recipe in your own kitchen. Surprise your family and friends... - 88.7544
Dim Sum Turkey Balls
1. If using dried tangerine peel, soak it in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain and mince. Combine all the ingredients except the watercress and dipping sauce in a medium bowl; mix well. With wet hands, shape the mixture into 20 meatballs, each... - 31.4281
Cantonese Steamed Sponge Cake ( Ma Lai Go ) Dim Sum
1) Fill the steamer with water and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and mix in the sugar.
3) Mix the flour and vanilla pudding powder together.
4) Sift the flour mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well with the help of a... - 89.2433
Chinese Dim Sum Steamed Turnip Cake (lo Bak Gou)
1) Fill the steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) Grease a cake pan.
3) In a pan over high heat, add the oil, shrimp and sausage. Stir to fry quickly.
4) Take the fried ingredients out of the pan and set aside.
5) Add more oil to... - 86.2649
Siu Mai - Pork And Shrimp Dumplings ( Dim Sum )
1) Clean and devein the shrimp. Clean the pork.
2) Mix the pork with all the marinade ingredients. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
3) Mix the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and put in the fridge for an hour.
4) Remove the... - 86.4
Sticky Rice/ Glutinous Rice, ( Dim Sum )
1) Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the beaten egg. Move the pan around and spread out the egg into a disc. Fry both sides until golden. Set aside. When it cools down, cut the egg into thin strips.
2) To the pan, add some oil, if needed, and... - 87.5291
Steamed Dim Sum
Put all the ingredients apart from the spring onions and won ton wrappers in a food processor.
Blend to a rough paste.
Add the chopped spring onions.
Now take a won ton sheet and place a tablespoon of the mixture on to the centre.
Moisten the edges with water... - 40.6915
Chinese Steamed Rice Noodle Rolls (cheung Fun) Dim Sum
1) Fill the bottom pan of a steamer with water, cover and let it heat.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the rice flour, wheat strach, cornstarch, oil and salt. Ensure that the batter does not have any lumps.
3) Line a baking dish with... - 86.1291
Vegetarian Miso Soup With Dim Sums
This delicious and nutritious soup should be a part of you winter soup recipe repertoire. This is a quick, easy and light soup recipe which makes a wholesome meal on a cold winter night. A vegetarian miso flavored broth with dim sums, water chestnuts,... - 102.243
Ha Gao (steamed Shrimp Dumplings) Dim Sum
1) Clean the shrimp and mix it with all the ingredients for the marinade. Let the shrimp marinate for about 20 minutes.
2) Remove the shrimp from the marinade, chop and set aside. Reserve the marinade.
3) To make the wrapper, mix all the... - 87.5973
Hong Kong Mini Egg Tart, Dan Tat (dim Sum )
1) Mix and knead the ingredients to make the tart pastry. Refrigerate for about 20-25 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
3) Boil the water and sugar together. Set the syrup aside and let it cool.
4) Remove the pastry... - 89.3789
Sesame Shrimp Toast - Dim Sum Favorites
This Thai version of sesame shrimp toast features the flavors of fish sauce, lemongrass and fresh limes for a bit of a cool twist. Enjoy this as a nice, crispy snack with an ice cold beer or serve as a fancy appetizer for your next party. Your friends are... - 110.326
This is one of my favorite dishes to get at Dim Sum. It's light and has an amazing texture due to the combination of gelatin and evaporated milk. - 39.0517
Shao Mai is a yummy traditional Chinese dumpling that your family will fall in love with! Serve it as part of a grand breakfast or brunch or even serve it with tea for a change!! The Shao Mai is a regular part of our breakfast menu. Try it and you will... - 47.5233
Salt And Pepper Calamari/squid
Salt and Pepper Squid is a popular dim sum dish that's crispy, salty and savory. Make this easy dish at home and serve it to guests, family and friends. One bite and you'll want more, but be careful! Just because it doesn't have MSG like most restaurant style... - 101.673
Soy Sauce Chicken
You don't see this too often unless you go for Dim Sum regularly in a big city with a large Chinese population. But this Soy Sauce Chicken is really moist and juicy with incredible flavor. And it's as easy as taking a nap. You must try this. Great dish for a... - 111.857
Siomai is the Philippines most popular dim sum. You can find it everywhere – from the tiniest streets to the mega malls. Siomai is easily the fastest merienda or even an ulam option. It has the perfect combination of pork and spicy dip (saw-sawan). ... - 98.7739
Steamed Pork Bun ( Siopao )
How To Make Pork Filling:
Place the pork in a bowl and marinade it with hoisin sauce and refrigerate it for 1-2 hours.
Heat the shortening in a pan.
Saute the garlic and onions
Put the marinade pork and cook until the color of the outer part turns light... - 43.1531
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 116.423
Fun Guo From Yum Cha
Hi everyone! Have you heard of Fun Guo before? It is a dim sum and similar to Ha Gao but the filling is different... it has pork, peanuts, mushrooms and other ingredients. This is really tasty and I always order it when I go to Yum Cha. I hope you will... - 99.9735
*Siopao is the Filipino version of the Chinese baozi (steamed buns). It is also called salapao in Thailand.
It is a popular food item in the Philippines. It does not require utensils to eat and can be consumed on-the-go. Like baozi, there are several siopao... - 54.1959
Dim Sum Recipes By Category