- » Dilled Shrimp Mold
Dilled Shrimp Mold Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dilled shrimp mold recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dilled shrimp mold recipes.
Lettuce Shrimp Aspic Mold
Soften gelatin and salt in cold water; stir over medium heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Stir in tomato juice, lemon juice, onion, and hot sauce.
Chill until mixture begins to thicken.
Cut lettuce lengthwise into halves and shred across heart to... - 35.377
You May Also Like!
Dill Shrimp Mould
Pour tomato juice into a 2-quart pan; sprinkle in gelatin and let stand about 5 minutes.
Place over medium heat and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
To gelatin add lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire, sour... - 40.5539
Shrimp Dill Pate
1. To the blender container add 1/2 cup tomato juice and gelatin and blend with cover on low till gelatin is softened.
2. In a pan add the remaining tomato juice and bring to boil.
3. Add to blender container and blend on low till gelatin is dissolved... - 40.6037
Shrimp Mousse With Dill
In microwave-safe bowl or small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand until softened, about 5 minutes.
Microwave at high (100%) power for 40 seconds or warm over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved; let cool slightly.
In bowl combine... - 40.8415
Dilled Shrimp In Aspic
1. Follow package directions while making the shrimp, drain and cool. Spoon out several even-sized shrimps, reserve them for final decoration. Cut the remaining shrimps into ½ inch pieces, and add them to the medium-sized bowl.
2. Halve the cucumber... - 43.7823
Add 1/2 cup cold tomato .juice and gelatin to blender container; cover and blend on low speed till gelatin is softened.
Add boiling tomato juice; blend on low speed till gelatin dissolves.
(If gelatin granules cling to side of container, stop blender and use... - 42.5871
Shrimp With Dill And Rice
Cook the rice in boiling salted water until tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Reheat in a colander, placed over a pan of hot water.
Heat the cream with 2 cups water, the salt, sugar and pepper.
Work the butter into the flour to form a paste and whisk... - 41.3306
Shrimp Mousse With Dill Pistachio Pesto
To Make Shrimp Layer: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse onion into small pieces.
Add cream cheese, shrimp, lemon peel, lemon juice, hot-pepper sauce, mustard, and salt and pulse until incorporated.
Process until smooth.
Remove to a bowl.
To Make... - 43.3898
New Orleans Shrimp Aspic
The new orleans shrimp aspic is a simple aspic made with cooked shrimp and gelatin. Flavored with catsup and sour cream, the new orleans shrimp aspic is herbed with dill and best served chilled with shrimp as garnish. - 38.2883
Ring Mold Of Crab With Cucumber
Put the grated cucumber into a strainer (sieve) and leave to drain.
Put the orange juice, half the lemon juice, and the cognac into a small bowl.
Sprinkle the gelatin (gelatine) over and leave to swell.
Pour 1 1/4 cups (300 ml/ 1/2 pint) of water into a bowl... - 44.1322
Shrimp In Parsley Aspic
1) Keep 8-cup mold or bowl in refrigerator.
2) In a large saucepan boil 2 cups water. Add salt and shrimp and boil for 5 minutes.
3) Drain out from water and cool slightly.
4) Shell and devein shrimp, halve along the veins and add 1... - 45.5871