- » Dilled Broccoli
Dilled Broccoli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dilled broccoli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dilled broccoli recipes.
1. Prepare and microwave broccoli spears.
2. Place margarine, dill weed, salt and pepper in 1-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high about 45 seconds or until bubbly; stir in half-and-half. Pour over broccoli. - 22.1484
Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
Stir in butter and dill weed. - 19.1458
1. Place water and 1/2 teaspoon salt in baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2X2 inches. Arrange broccoli stalks lengthwise in baking dish (tips in center). Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; rotate baking dish 1/2 turn. Microwave until tender, 5 to 7... - 25.4527
Dilled Broccoli And Carrots
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole, combine onion, carrot, and 2 tablespoons water. Cover tightly with lid or vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in broccoli and dill. Cover and microwave on High 3 minutes, or... - 25.4682
Steamed Broccoli With Mustard Dill Hollandaise
Place egg substitute in microwave and cook on low setting 1 to 2 minutes, or just until warm or place carton in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes, or until warm.
Rinse and trim broccoli into 4-inch spears.
Steam until tender-crisp.
Pour warm egg... - 38.3508
Broccoli Buttermilk And Dill Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil; bake at 375° for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli and onion; saute 4 minutes or until tender.
Unwrap... - 41.1905
Broccoli With Dill Cheese Sauce
1) In a microwavable dish, place the broccoli florets. Cover the dish with a plastic sheet. Microwave for about 10 minutes on HIGH or till the broccoli becomes fast.
2) In a saucepan, heat buttermilk, cheese, mustard and cornstarch while whisking.
3)... - 38.3602
Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
Stir in butter and dill weed. - 19.9168
Slice broccoli into long pieces.
Into a large bowl place broccoli.
In a small bowl combine vinegar, dill, sugar, oil, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well.
Pour over broccoli.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Baste broccoli with marinade; drain.
Into a serving bowl... - 35.2627
Prepare potato soup and combine with broccoli and onion.
Simmer 10 minutes to blend flavors.
Reheat with cream and adjust seasonings to taste.
Garnish with minced dill. - 28.0377
Salmon With Broccoli
1) Take a bowl and place the can of shrimp soup in it after opening the can.
2) Add boiling water in the bowl until it comes to 2/3rds of the can in order to thaw the soup.
3) Take the broccoli and wash it well by placing its head... - 40.0434
Prepare broccoli as directed on package.
Drain, Drizzle mustard and sprinkle dill seed over spears.
Serve hot.. - 25.9356
Salmon With Broccoli And Shrimp Soup
Salmon With Broccoli is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of salmon and broccoli will surely tempt you to prepare this Salmon With Broccoli on every party! - 39.2102
Cheese And Broccoli Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Break the broccoli into flowerets, steam until tender-crisp and keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the cheese until shredded.
4) In a mixing bowl, remove the cheese... - 47.1496
Broccoli With Mustard Sauce
Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a saucepan over 1 in.of water.
Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, inasmall bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and pickle juice. - 24.0538
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, or till they are soft.
2) Add the dill and broccoli and sauté for another 5 minutes or till the broccoli has thoroughly heated.
3) Mix together... - 37.8773
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add the broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is heated through.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs and cottage cheese.
Stir in the... - 42.8323
Herbed Cream Of Broccoli Soup
In saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat; cook onion and parsley, covered and stirring occasionally, until onion is tender.
Add chopped broccoli, stock, dill and savory; bring to simmer and cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Add florets; cook for 5 minutes... - 34.5582
Broccoli And Dish Bundles
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In saucepan cook broccoli and carrots in small amount of boiling water about 5 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain.
Dot fish fillets with butter or margarine; sprinkle with dill and salt.
Place broccoli and carrots across fish fillets;... - 37.6892
Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Add broth, celery, cream, wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt & pepper to a soup kettle. Bring to a boil.
2. Add broccoli (make sure that broccoli is cut into bite sized pieces), then lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until broccoli is beginning... - 38.6745
Orzo With Red Peppers Cauliflower And Broccoli
Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
Stir in orzo and return to boiling.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the orzo is tender.
Toss orzo with steamed broccoli and cauliflower, red pepper, dill, lemon juice, and black... - 36.0375
Microwave Salmon With Broccoli
1. In the original packing, cook the broccoli on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes.
2. Open the package and then separate the stalks to help dissolve the ice crystals. Continue cooking on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until heated and set aside to thaw... - 41.0398
Broccoli Egg Lemon Soup
In a soup pot, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for about 5 minutes, until the onions are translucent.
Add the broccoli, bell pepper, dill, salt, and black pepper, and saute for several minutes, until the broccoli turns bright green.
Add 3 cups of the... - 47.2722
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain.
In saucepan melt butter or margarine over low heat; blend in flour and salt.
Add milk all at once Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add Parmesan, lemon juice, and dill-weed.
Stir in broccoli and... - 42.899
Broccoli And Chicken Salad
Clean the broccolis, and trim off the toughest parts of the stems.
Cut the upper parts of the stems and the tops into small pieces or flowerets.
Blanch in boiling water with the peanut oil.
Simmer for about 5 minutes, and then drain and plunge into cold... - 33.2438
Tuna Broccoli Casserole Using Crisco
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Cook the broccoli according to the manufacturer-€™s instructions. Drain and set aside
3. In another large saucepan, heat the Crisco till hot and melted and blend in the flour and the salt till well... - 45.0998
1) Into a glass jar or jars ,mix together all the ingredients and 1 1/4 cups water and top with nonmetallic, airtight lids.
2) Toss to mix well.
3) Allow the pickle to mature in a cool, dark place for 1 week, shaking occasionally before... - 33.1074
Seafood Broccoli Terrine
1) In a large bowl, beat together the milk, egg substitute, bread crumbs, nutmeg, salt and red pepper.
2) If using sea scallops cut them into quarters; if using bay scallops, leave them whole.
3) Fold the scallops into egg mixture.
4) Set the... - 42.5038
Lemony Potato Broccoli & Goats Cheese Salad
1. Boil the potatoes for 12-15 mins until tender. Lift out with a slotted spoon, drain well, then place in a serving bowl with the oil, lemon zest and juice. Leave to cool.
2. Add the broccoli and beans to the pan of boiling water. Cook for 4 mins until... - 34.896
1) Cook frozen broccoli spears according to package direction, drain, and keep aside.
2) In a screw-top jar, combine vinegar, salad, oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt, paprika, dry mustard, crushed oregano, cayenne, finely chopped dill pickle,... - 41.7693
1) Cut the broccoli heads and separate the florets. Halve the large ones to keep all of them of the same size.
2) The florets should measure to about 3 cups.
3) Remove the stalks and keep aside for later use.
4) In a medium saucepan boil... - 48.5895
Broccoli And Cheese In Golden Phyllo Dome
Butter a 7 cup oven safe bowl and preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Steam the broccoli just until tender, about 5 to 6 minutes after the water under the steamer comes to a boil.
Reserve 2 florets for garnish and transfer the remaining broccoli to the bowl of a... - 46.6887
Italian Broccoli Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender jar with the blending blade attached, combine the cooked broccoli florets, tomato paste, water, lemon juice kelp, tamari, herbs and seasoning.
2. Place the lid on top and pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts to blend... - 42.8596
Cut fresh broccoli stalks lengthwise into uniform spears, following branching lines.
Cook fresh broccoli in small amount of boiling salted water 10 to 15 minutes, frozen broccoli 4 to 5 minutes, or just till crisp-tender.
In screw-top jar combine... - 36.628
Farmers' Market Medley
1) Take a large skillet and melt margarine in it over medium heat.
2) Add broccoli, garlic and cauliflower. Cook for about 4-6 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Stir in water and cook for about 2 minutes or until tender-crisp.
4) Add dill weed and... - 38.8402
Broccoli Spinach Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Defrost broccoli and spinach.
If fresh spinach is used, wash thoroughly, cut into coarse pieces, and set aside.
Fresh broccoli must be cooked first.
Saute the yellow and green onions in the oil until golden brown.
Add the broccoli... - 45.6184
Broccoli Salad Bowl
This Broccoli Salad Bowl is a delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Broccoli Salad Bowl recipe and share your feeling with us! - 26.6243
Smashed Potato-and-broccoli Casserole
Smashed Potato-And-Broccoli Casserole is a rich combination of broccoli and potato. This is a bake and serve variety and can be relied upon to serve for parties. Check out the recipe of the yummy Smashed Potato-And-Broccoli Casserole. - 39.8579
Pasta In Garlic Sauce With Shrimp And Broccoli
Put the garlic and stock in a small nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low and cover.
Simmer for about 20 minutes, until the garlic is soft and easily mashed with a fork.
Transfer the contents of the pan to a food... - 42.9111
Broccoli Nut Casserole
Broccoli Nut Casserole has a Superb taste. The broccoli and rice gives the Broccoli Nut Casserole Sizzling taste. Must catch it - 45.4068
Green Goddess Salad
Here’s your St Patrick’s Day salad. . .a beautiful, family-style salad for 2 people.
Of course, the theme is green for St Patrick’s Day, but this seasonal salad is getting made many more times around here, whilst these beautiful fresh veggies are in... - 117.737
1) In a small bowl, combine all seasonings and set it aside.
2) In a large saucepan, add oil to heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions to sauté for 30 seconds and then stir in carrots, squash and turnip over high heat. Keep on stirring... - 48.1444
Shades Of Pasta
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 6 to 8 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain noodles from water.
3) Transfer noodles back to the pot.
4) In a frying pan melt butter.
5) Stir in mushrooms... - 46.621
1)Wash and finely chop the vegetables.
2) Steam all the vegetables lightly excluding the peas and set them aside.
3) In a vessel, measure out the cold water and... - 48.9163