- » Dill Vegetable
Dill Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill vegetable recipes.
Salmon With Chef Shamy's Lemon Dill Saute Butter
Want to serve a gourmet looking salmon to your guests and watch their dropped jaws? Well, it’s all possible with the use of chef Shamy's lemon dill sauté butter. Whether you grill, broil or bake your salmon, applying this butter will make your salmon the... - 103.318
Dilled Vegetables With Millet
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Add grain and stir well. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off. Let the covered pot rest for 10 minutes.
4. In a bowl place the millets and keep fluffing it with a fork so that it cools down.
5. Boil 1... - 47.8378
Dill Dip & Vegetable Appetizer
In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and sour cream.
Add parsley, dill weed, onion, and salt; blend well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day.
Serve chilled, surrounded by tomatoes, carrots, celery, radishes, and cauliflowerets. - 30.1957
Dill Dip For Vegetables
Combine above ingredients.
Chill to combine flavors.
Serve with raw vegetables such as celery and carrot sticks, raw cauliflowerets, scallions, green peppers, cucumbers, raw turnips, blanched asparagus. - 28.5908
Dilled Vegetable Platter
1. Prepare carrots except cut into 1/8-inch slices. Prepare squash—except cut into 1/8-inch slices.
2. Mound mushrooms in center of 10-inch plate. Arrange squash around mushrooms. Arrange broccoli, cauliflowerets and carrots around edge of plate. Sprinkle... - 26.1311
Colorful Dilled Vegetables
1. Prepare carrots except cut into 1/2-inch diagonal slices. Place water, salt, carrots, onion and dill weed in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 minutes.
2. Stir in peas and bell pepper. Cover tightly and microwave 7 to 9 minutes,... - 23.8624
1. Place water, salt, carrots, onion rings and dill weed in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes.
2. Stir in peas and pepper. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until vegetables are tender, 7 to 9 minutes. - 21.9204
Dill Vegetable Recipes By Category