- » Dill Substituted
Dill Substituted Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill substituted recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill substituted recipes.
Artichoke Dill Soup
In a large bowl toss the artichoke hearts with the lemon juice.
Add the yogurt, stock, sour cream substitute, dill and pepper.
Stir until well combined.
Transfer the mixture to a food processor and process until smooth.
Remove the soup to another bowl,... - 28.9192
Pasta In Dill Sauce
Prepare spaghetti as per instructions on the packet, drain and set aside.
Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a big thick bottomed pan.
Stir in corn flour and mix well Add one cup of water and mix well.
Add the chopped dill and crumble in the mozarella cheese... - 41.9329
Savory Salt Substitute
Place all the ingredients in a small electric coffee grinder, spice grinder, or blender.
Grind for 10 seconds or until the mixture is fine.
Insert a funnel in the top of a glass salt shaker, pour the mixture into it, and tap the funnel lightly to fill the... - 28.2686
Dill Vinaigrette Dressing
1. In a screw-top jar, mix all the ingredients together.
2. Shake the mixture well.
5. Add over a salad and serve. - 37.0674
Lime Dill Dressing
Beat ingredients together in a small bowl.
Refrigerate for 1/2 hour. - 31.1802
Dill Salmon Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly oil four 5-inch pie pans.
3) In a large bowl, combine the salmon, egg substitute, yogurt, dill, mustard, salt and allspice.
4) Coat with the wheat germ and reserve any excess.
5) Divide the... - 40.1176
Dill Pita Pocket Eggs
Coat a ramekin or custard cup with no-stick spray.
Add the egg and egg white.
Beat with a fork to combine.
Add the dill.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until slightly puffed.
Microwave the pita on high for 20 seconds.
Break up the eggs with a fork.
Spoon... - 30.3578
Dill Carrot Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the water, honey and yeast.
3. Set aside for 10 minutes for the yeast to become foamy.
4. Add the carrots, cottage cheese, egg substitute, Parmesan, oil, dill and caraway
5. If salt is... - 47.5894
Lime Dill Dressing Vinegar Free
1. In a small bowl, beat together all the ingredients, until well blended.
2. Refrigerate the mixture for 1/2 hour.
3. Add over a salad and serve. - 33.0294
Steamed Broccoli With Mustard Dill Hollandaise
Place egg substitute in microwave and cook on low setting 1 to 2 minutes, or just until warm or place carton in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes, or until warm.
Rinse and trim broccoli into 4-inch spears.
Steam until tender-crisp.
Pour warm egg... - 35.6748
Dill Flavored White Sauce
Blend all ingredients together.
Turn into saucepan.
Cook over gentle heat, stirring, until mixture is smooth and thick.
For a thinner sauce, reduce quantity of flour; for a thicker sauce, add more flour.
Use with any vegetable.
Variations Add 1/2 cup grated... - 29.0663
Stir in flour and cook, stirring, 1-2 minutes.
Add onion powder and celery salt.
Slowly add broth, stirring constantly.
Beat with a wire whip until thickened to consistency of a soft custard.
Add the dill and sherry, and salt if desired.
Variations:... - 37.8423
Cottage Cheese-dill Dressing
Combine buttermilk, cottage cheese, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, scallion, garlic, parsley, dill, and black pepper in a food processor or blender.
Process until smooth.
Chill in a covered container for 4 hours before serving.
Variation * Substitute 1/3 cup... - 36.1565
No Cooking Dill Pickles
Line bottom of gallon jar with 3 or 4 grape leaves, if using them.
Add to bottom of jar 2 or 3 sprigs of dill & pack in cucumbers vertically, as many as will stand up on bottom of jar.
Having peeled and cut up the garlic (about 6 pieces each clove), drop one... - 42.4209
Asparagus Dill Souffle
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish, allowing a 1-inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly coat one side of foil and bottom of dish with cooking spray.
Wrap foil around... - 38.5754
Chef's Special Cheese Burger Lettuce Wraps
Are you always on a lookout for healthy recipes to snack on? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare this totally scrumptious Cheese Burger Lettuce Wraps. Watch the video now. - 98.4625
1 In a jar, combine all the ingredients.
2 Shake well to blend.
3 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
4 Excellent served over a tossed salad or sliced tomatoes and onion rings. - 32.2111
In the top of a non-aluminum double boiler combine Egg Beaters, yogurt and lemon juice; mix well.
In the bottom of the double boiler place a small amount of water.
Heat water to the simmering point.
Over the simmering water place the top of the double... - 35.6311
Seafood Spinach Pasta Salad
To make dressing, blend oil and vinegar in a bowl.
Mix in remaining dressing ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Mix before serving.
Place pasta in bowl.
Toss with red onions and set aside.
Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
Brush cut side of... - 41.8866
Cucumber Salad With Coconut Milk Dressing
Are you looking for an interesting way to include the greens in your diet? Here's a great salad recipe that is healthy and tasty at the same time. Watch the chef prepare this Cucumber salad with Coconut Milk Dressing now. You are sure to bag a lot of... - 99.1288
In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook cottage cheese and butter until butter is melted.
Cool to 110° to 115°.
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add eggs, sugar, onion, dill, salt, baking soda and cottage cheese mixture.
Add 3 cups flour;... - 39.4003
1. In a large bowl pour in the rice vinegar and add in the sugar substitute, dill and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Add in the cucumber and onion and toss well. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and marinade in the fridge for 120 minutes.
3. Serve... - 106.959
Creamy Fresh Herb Ranch Dressing
Make you salad sing with this creamy, herby ranch dressing. Betty whomps up a tasty ranch dressing loaded with fresh herbs that makes for a lip-smacking treat. No whisks, no blenders. Just a few simple ingredients and you can stir up this tasty treat in a few... - 103.343
Spinach Stuffed Trout
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. To make the filling, put the spinach, cheese, egg substitute, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, nutmeg, and salt in a food processor; pulse until cheese is evenly distributed and the mixture is chunky.
3. Stuff the cavity of... - 29.2073
Easy Shrimp And Macaroni Salad
1) Mix all ingredients and store in a covered bowl in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
2) The flavors will blend better if the salad is made one day, stored in the refrigerator overnight and then served the next day. If the salad is stored overnight,... - 27.518
Corn And Cucumbers
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) Thinly slice the onion and cucumbers.
3) Drain the corn.
4) Combine the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
5) Add over the cucumbers, onion and corn.
6) Place a lid over and refrigerate.
7) Sprinkle crushed... - 44.3515
Turkey Beef Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Goat a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray.
Place the tomatoes in a small bowl.
Cover with boiling water and let stand for 10 minutes, or until the tomatoes are softened.
Drain the tomatoes and chop.
Warm the oil in a... - 44.048
1. Stir together cornflake crumbs, egg substitute, milk, dill weed, black pepper and hot pepper sauce in large mixing bowl. Add salmon; mix well.
2. Shape salmon mixture into 5 large egg-shaped balls. Flatten each into 3/4 inch-thick oval. Pinch one end of... - 32.6785
Cinnamon Cheese Balls
Cinnamon Cheese Balls gives a rich flavor to pecans. Variations of your own can be tried out, just use a few ounces of creativity and brew your own masterpiece cheese balls. Give this cinnamon cheese balls a try. - 34.756
Breakfast Scramble With Oven Fries
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut the potatoes in ½ inch cubes and dry it.
3) Coat a baking sheet with butter.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and toss potatoes with the paprika.
5) Place the potatoes on the baking sheet in a single... - 43.7509
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the onions, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, and parsley or dill.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white, and milk until well combined.
Coat... - 32.0716
Blend cheese and oil.
To bind, add flour and as much milk powder as mixture will hold.
Shape into two long rolls.
Wrap in wax paper.
Bake at 375Â° F. for about 6 minutes variations Add to dough 2 tablespoons soy flour or 1/4 cup... - 31.3801
Greek Spinach And Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat a casserole with butter.
3) In a large skillet, cook the onions in the stock until soft.
4) Add the spinach and simmer, stirring constantly, until wilted.
5) Cook until all the liquid has... - 47.5985
Sole And Salmon Roulades
1) Cut each sole fillet into half lengthwise. It's better to cut along its natural crease.
2) From the salmon, remove skin and bones, if any.
3) Cut the salmon into 1-inch chunks.
4) To the bowl of a food processor, transfer the cut... - 37.8144
Herbed Cottage Cheese Dressing
Buzz all ingredients in the blender until smooth. The amount of milk you use will determine the thickness of the dressing.
Try substituting any of these fresh herbs: basil, chives, dill, coriander, mint, thyme, oregano, tarragon, or summer savory. - 23.0271
Cheese Pate Puffs
Combine flour with sesame seed in a bowl.
Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in the butter and cheese.
Shape into a ball, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate 6 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
Remove pastry about 15 minutes before it is to be used,... - 34.9724
1) FOR THE MAYONNAISE SUBSTITUTE: Take a blender container and put all the ingredients in it. Flash blend the ingredients until smooth.
2) Take a salad bowl and put all the vegetables in it.
3) Add mustard and ketchup to mayonnaise substitute and mix... - 43.1092
Cream Of Fennel Soup With Smoked Salmon
Cream of Fennel Soup with Smoked Salmon is hot favorite around the world. The perfect blend fennel, dry white wine, sour cream, nutmeg along with smoked salmon and dash of salt and pepper makes Cream of fennel with smoked salmon a treat to recon. - 44.7605
The Candyman's Nirvana Salad Dressing
1) In a blender jar, add all the ingredients together in batches, add a little water and blend well until smooth.
2) In a bowl, pour the the dressing and stir in water if needed.
3) Use as required - 36.4786
Rice And Crabmeat Au Gratin
This Rice And Crabmeat Au Gratin tastes incredible ! Try this deliciously seasoned rice and seafood bake for your next meal with a suitable savory sauce and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Rice And Crabmeat Au Gratin are welcome ! - 35.5549
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add the broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is heated through.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs and cottage cheese.
Stir in the... - 44.2574
Seafaring Salmon Salad
Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice; stir in hard-cooked eggs, pickle, salad dressing, green onion, salt, and pepper.
Mix gently and chill.
If desired, serve on lettuce-lined plates. - 27.3953
Seafood Broccoli Terrine
1) In a large bowl, beat together the milk, egg substitute, bread crumbs, nutmeg, salt and red pepper.
2) If using sea scallops cut them into quarters; if using bay scallops, leave them whole.
3) Fold the scallops into egg mixture.
4) Set the... - 44.2918
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, or till they are soft.
2) Add the dill and broccoli and sauté for another 5 minutes or till the broccoli has thoroughly heated.
3) Mix together... - 38.7787
Company Scrambled Eggs
1) In a large bowl, beat the eggs with a wire whisk until frothy.
2) Beat in rest of the ingredients except margarine, blend well.
3) In a large frying pan, gently cook the eggs in the margarine, turning frequently until cooked.
4) Serve... - 35.2195
Exotic Barley Stew
Heat the oil in a large soup pot or dutch oven. Start sauteing the onion, then add the green beans and continue sauteing until the onions are very soft and the green beans are tender but still crisp.
Stir in the mint, parsley, stock, miso, salt, and dill... - 38.7156
Sour Cream Based Tartar Sauce
Minced or dried onion can be substituted for the onion powder. Cayenne powder can be substituted for the tabasco. - 35.2564
Baked Striped Bass With Yellow Rice
Preheat oven to 400°.
Wash the fish thoroughly in cold running water and pat dry, inside and out.
Place the onion, ginger, garlic, turmeric, and 4 tablespoons of water in the container of an electric blender.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 45.9271
Garden Fresh Omelette
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric mixer until soft peaks form; add flour, beating until stiff peaks form.
Fold egg white mixture into egg substitute mixture.
Coat a small... - 42.9011
Ham Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Ham Balls In Sour Cream Sauce has a delectable taste. The ham and sour cream gives the Ham Balls In Sour Cream Sauce a cool taste. Ham Balls In Sour Cream Sauce is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 34.3675
Lemony Apple Stuffed Salmon
Build a campfire and allow it to burn down to glowing coals.
Cut two 36 x 18-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil.
Place salmon in center of 1 sheet.
Turn up edges slightly.
Sprinkle cavity of fish with dill.
Stuff cavity of fish with apple, onion and lemon... - 31.6214
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 47.3381
Fish Fillets With Citrus Herb Butter
In a small mixing bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; beat until blended.
Shape half of the butter mixture into a log; wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
Place remaining mixture in a microwave-safe bowl; heat for 1-2 minutes or until melted.
Place fish... - 40.3962
Traditional Greek Tzatziki Sauce
Tzatziki is a popular Greek sauce or dip that is best enjoyed with pita bread or different types of meat dishes like souvlaki or gyros. Eva Papayiannis tells you how to whomp up this Greek sauce at home using yogurt. However, if you aren't too fond of yogurt,... - 102.375
Baked Omelette With Vegetables Herbs And Feta
Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Place rice in a large bowl.
Preheat oven to 325°.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
Coat pan with... - 42.5591
Joe's Panini With Homemade Cranberry/dijon Sauce
A warm crispy panini with melty cheeses and sliced turkey and ham with two sauces on each slice of bread. One, a cranberry/dijon homemade sauce, and second, a creamcheese with garlic and herb spread. - 37.9373
Combine salad dressing, carrot, dill pickle, onion, parsley, pimiento, and lemon juice, Cover and chill thoroughly. - 23.1575
Slice fish; arrange on platter along with greens.
Mix horseradish and soy sauce; dip the fish into sauce before eating.
If desired, freshly grated ginger may be substituted for the horseradish.
Capers may be used for garnish. - 25.3012
Saute the onion in the oil until soft.
Sprinkle on flour.
Stir in flour and cook over moderate heat 2-3 minutes.
Add broth and cucumber.
Bring to a boil.
Lower heat, and cook, covered, until cucumber is tender, about 15 minutes.
Whirl in blender or food... - 39.5345
Rollmops Of Pork
Pork blend with the richness of cream cheese and dill pickle is this yummy Rollmops Of Pork recipe. If you are planning to add pork to the menu, just check this recipe of Rollmops Of Pork. You will love it, my word. - 27.9567
Smoked Salmon Triangles
In small mixing bowl, combine margarine, chives, horseradish, garlic powder and salt.
Spread about 1 tablespoon margarine mixture evenly on each slice of bread.
Trim crusts from bread slices.
Cut each slice in half diagonally to form triangles.
Top each... - 38.4857
Blend all ingredients together; adding only enough dressing to moisten the spread variations.
Any mild-flavored leftover fish may be substituted for the haddock. - 22.9731
Smoky Meat Balls
Make your favorite homemade meatballs.
Shape meat ball mixture into small balls using 1 rounded teaspoonful for each ball.
Brown and cook meat balls as directed in recipe but substitute 2 cups of favorite homemade or smoky commercial barbecue sauce for medium... - 18.4141
Dilly Brussels Sprouts
In seasoned boiling water, cook Brussels sprouts until just tender.
Add remaining ingredients and chill in covered container overnight.
Serve with crackers as hors d'oeuvres.
Serves 10 to 12.
Mushrooms may be substituted. - 31.7376
All Purpose Salad Dressing
1) Take a bowl and mix all ingredients in it. Chill.
2) Use the cold dressing over your favorite salad and enjoy. - 30.4703
Feta Spinach Squares
Place the margarine or butter in an 8" X 8" baking dish and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Add the garlic and stir to combine.
Stir in the spinach, cover with a lid, and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted.
In a medium bowl,... - 39.061
Hot Crab Cakes With Yogurt Tartar Sauce
For the sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice.
Set the sauce aside.
For the crab cakes-.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute, mustard, yogurt, soy sauce and pepper sauce.
Add the crab, celery... - 40.8848
In 9-inch pie plate sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, press potatoes onto bottom and side to form crust.
Spray potatoes lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
Bake at 400°F 15 minutes.
In small bowl, combine half the soup, mixed vegetables, egg substitute... - 41.6937
Omelette For One
Arrange carrot and zucchini in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well.
Combine steamed vegetables, chives, and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Combine egg substitute, water,... - 43.996
Chilled Cucumber Soup
Cucumbers are native to Asia, where they have been eaten for thousands of years. They contain a great deal of water, which makes them particularly refreshing in the hot summer months. When choosing cucumbers, avoid the waxed variety sold in grocery stores... - 41.6747
Fruity Ham Sandwiches
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Layer each slice of toasted bread with lettuce, 1 tablespoon dressing mixture, cheese, ham, and 1/4 of cantaloupe or peach slices.
Drizzle with remaining dressing mixture - 27.2927
Onions With Blue Cheese
Cook onions as directed on package; drain.
Place onions in 9-inch pie plate or heatproof serving dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; spoon over onions.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Broil onions with tops 3 to 5 inches from heat until topping is light... - 30.5022
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Thaw the frozen spinach as per package directions.
3) In a skillet, gently melt the margarine over low heat, stir in the flour until smooth.
4) Stir in the milk substitute, blend well.
5) Gradually stir... - 45.3626
Mock Potato Salad
1. Pare the rutabaga and slice it into 4 pieces.
2. In a pan of boiling water, add rutabaga and boil for about 1/2 hour or until tender.
3. Drain it well.
4. Allow it to cool.
4. Once it has cooled, dice it to fill about 2 1/2 cups.
5.... - 46.0128
This Shrimp Salad tastes awesome with rice ! Try out this Shrimp Salad for lunch today and tell me if you liked it ! - 40.3571
Ham And Rice Salad
Cook rice according to package instructions, substituting stock for liquid and omitting salt.
Allow to cool.
In a large bowl, combine rice, ham, corn, peas, green onions, pepper, radishes, parsley and dill weed.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar,... - 41.9543
Potato Waffles With Peach Sauce
1. To prepare waffles: In a medium bowl, combine the milk, egg substitute, honey.
2. Combine the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, and allspice into a large bowl.
3. Stir in the potatoes and hazelnuts.
4. Pour the liquid ingredients... - 44.2561
Russian Vegetable Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In skillet, 1 tablespoon of the oil and sautÃ© the cabbage until wilted, for 7 minutes.
3) Do not overcook.
4) Add the dill and transfer the cabbage mixture to a large bowl.
5) In the skillet, heat... - 46.3156
Kids have this undying passion to meatballs and last time when they asked me to cook some I tried the Greek-Style Meatballs recipe. These Greek-Style Meatballs are bit spicy and has a taste powerful enough to tickle any tastebud! - 43.9125
Classic Penne With Salmon And Greens
For all the pasta foodies, here is another nice variation of pasta cooked with salmon and plenty of fresh greens. As you know, salmon is a rich source of various nutritional factors including antioxidants, and greens are always good to serve you the essential... - 138.346
Salmon Mousse, Cheap Cheap
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove any skin and bones from salmon.
Drain tuna, reserving liquid.
Add enough tuna liquid to salmon liquid to make 1/2 cup.
Discard any extra tuna liquid.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup salmon-tuna liquid, let... - 41.0851
Hearty And Healthy Perfect Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Bored of the regular sandwich fare? Then this flavorful departure from the usual sandwiches will pleasantly impress you. Plus, these sides require little work. Betty's grilled chicken sandwich is a cinch to assemble and makes for a tasty treat. Stream the... - 107.859
Carrot Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, corn, carrots, brown sugar, and egg whites.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix until well... - 45.0118
In shallow mixing bowl, combine perch pieces and flour.
Toss gently to coat.
In 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
Add remaining... - 40.5029
1 In a heavy 2- to 3-quart saucepan, combine water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat.
2 Gradually pour the cornmeal into the boiling water, making sure that the boiling does not stops.
3 Keep stirring constantly with a wooden spoon to... - 33.9554
Walleye & Clam Chowder
In 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, cook bacon over medium heat until brown and crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons bacon drippings in Dutch oven.
Set bacon aside.
Add celery and onions to bacon drippings in Dutch oven.
Cook over medium-high heat for 3 to 5... - 42.3077
Yogurt French Dressing
The yogurt french dressing is prepared with plain yogurt and olive oil with lemon juice to taste. thoghly blended it is seasoned with white pepper and salt and can be chilled before using. - 33.323
Northern Beer Bites
Soak wooden skewers in water for 1/2 hour.
In 1-quart saucepan, combine marinade ingredients.
Cook over medium-low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until margarine is melted and mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Blend in beer.
Cut... - 42.5591
Garlic Snacking Bread
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Choose a heavy 11-by-7-inch pan or 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
Pour in the oil.
Sprinkle with garlic.
Put the pan on the range top on warm until the garlic sizzles and softens.
(This will also grease the pan.) Let the mixture cool... - 45.0966
Carrots And Peas With Ginger And Chinese Parsley
Put the ginger in blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until smooth (about one minute).
Peel the carrots and slice them into rounds about 1/8 inch thick.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When very hot, add the mustard and... - 45.8907
Deep Covered Baker No-knead Bread
1. In Bamboo Fiber Bowl mix flour, seasoning mix, yeast and salt in large.
2. Add in water and 2 tbsp. of the oil to flour mixture; stir until blended.
3. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature for 10 hours.
4. Brush... - 112.994
Pecan Waffles With Strawberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to lukewarm temperature and remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the cheese, oil, honey, thyme, dill and yeast.
4. Add the mashed potatoes and set aside for 10 minutes to make... - 45.8014
Potato Salad For Beginners
If you are planning to host a casual barbecue at your home anytime soon, then this recipe might just come handy for you. Beryl Stokes whomp up the quintessential potato salad using fresh ingredients. This never-fail recipe is likely to be a hit everywhere,... - 117.489
Heart-shaped Blini With Smoked Salmon And Lemon Caper Sour Cream
1. Stir together yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl to dissolve. Stir in milk and let stand 5 to 7 minutes, until frothy.
2. Sift flours and salt in to a separate bowl. Whisk in yeast mixture, then whisk in Redwood Hill Farm Plain Kefir, melted butter... - 35.8342
Cheesy Delight Meal
Watch Chef Walter Staib making some of his favorite dishes using cheese, from breakfast through dessert. The video shares a great way to use up cheese left over from holiday parties. The chef here makes four dishes with cheese, Cheddar cheese fondue,... - 146.759