- » Dill Sprigs
Dill Sprigs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Dill Sprigs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Dill Sprigs recipes.
No Cooking Dill Pickles
Line bottom of gallon jar with 3 or 4 grape leaves, if using them.
Add to bottom of jar 2 or 3 sprigs of dill & pack in cucumbers vertically, as many as will stand up on bottom of jar.
Having peeled and cut up the garlic (about 6 pieces each clove), drop one... - 42.4209
Trout With Dill
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper on trout to season.
2) Preheat the grill.
MAKING ... - 45.2662
Dill And Chive Vinegar
Place dill and chives in a wide-mouth glass jar.
Pour vinegar over herbs, and cover.
Let stand at room temperature for 3 to 4 weeks.
Strain vinegar into a decorative jar, discarding herb residue; add additional sprigs of fresh dill and chives, if... - 19.4333
Horseradish Dill Trout
Thaw fish, it frozen.
For sauce, beat cream till soft peaks form.
Fold in mayonnaise, snipped dill, and 1/2 teaspoon of the horseradish.
Cover and chill up to 4 hours.
Spread inside cavities of the fish lightly with the remaining horseradish.
Insert two of... - 37.7077
New Dill Slices
1) For the pickled cucumbers, trim the ends off and cut into 1/8-inch slices.
2) If using fresh cucumbers, first peel and then cut into 1/8 inch slices.
3) In a bowl, mix 1tablespoon of salt and cucumber and let it soak for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and... - 37.5952
Dill Mustard Sauce
Combine all ingredients, except dill sprig, in a small bowl; mix well.
Cover and chill.
Transfer to a serving container, and garnish with dill sprig, if desired.
Serve chilled mustard sauce over chicken, fish, or vegetables. - 27.2489
Scallop Coins With Dill Sauce
Halve each scallop crosswise to form two "coins." Arrange the scallops on a 9" pie plate without overlapping them.
Squeeze the lime half over all.
Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Let stand for 1 minute, then drain and chill.
To prepare the sauce,... - 36.8325
Dill And Chive Vinegar
1. In a wide-mouth glass jar place dill and chives.
2. Pour vinegar over herbs and cover.
3. Let it stand at room temperature for 3 to 4 weeks.
4. Into a decorative jar, strain vinegar discarding herb residue.
5. Add additional sprigs of fresh dill and... - 38.6937
Herring In Dill Sauce
Combine mustard and oil in small bowl; beat, with rotary beater, until as thick as mayonnaise.
Gradually beat in vinegar and lemon juice, then dill, pepper, salt, allspice, and sugar.
Rinse herring; drain well on paper towels.
Place in large glass bowl; cover... - 35.027
Scrambled Eggs With Smoked Salmon And Dill
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Mix in sour cream, smoked salmon, fresh dill, and hot pepper sauce.
Add salt and white pepper to taste.
In a hot skillet, melt butter.
Cook the egg mixture, stirring occasionally until done.
Eggs should be moist.
Place equal... - 40.6507
Smoked Salmon And Dill
1) Take a saucepan and add combine butter and creme fraiche. Heat until butter is melted.
2) Now, put smoked salmon, seasonings, and dill and cook the sauce for about 1-2 minutes, until ingredients are thoroughly heated.
3) Pour over freshly... - 33.7643
Panned Zucchini With Dill
Cook dill and onion in small amount of hot fat in large skillet until transparent; add zucchini, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until just tender.
Add 1/4 cup of water, if needed. - 21.4049
Lemon Dill Baby Carrots
1. Place steamer basket in a large pot full of water, add carrots, and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until carrots are firm, yet tender.
2. In a large saucepan, stir cornstarch with lemon juice until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly add... - 41.154
Cold Dill Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients, stirring well; chill thoroughly.
Stir well; garnish with sliced cucumber and dill sprigs, if desired. - 21.1575
Dill Cabbage And Vegetable Medley
1. In a large pot, boil water and blanch the cabbage for a minute; remove from the water, allow to cool, remove four leaves and set aside
2. Cut the rest of the cabbage into shreds 1/8" in dimensions and enough to fill two cups
3. In a steamer set over... - 39.9366
Let cucumbers stand overnight in water to cover; drain thoroughly.
Pack cucumbers in sterilized jars; to each jar add 1/8 teaspoon powdered alum, 1 clove of garlic, 2 sprigs of dill and 1 hot red pepper.
Com- bine vinegar, salt and water; bring to a... - 35.098
Pea Pods And Onions With Dill Butter
Cook onions in a small amount of boiling water in a large saucepan for 2 minutes.
Add pea pods and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or just until tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook garlic in hot butter in a small saucepan for 30 seconds.
Stir in... - 39.0932
Cold Cucumber & Dill Soup
Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch chunks.
Place half the cucumber chunks in a blender or food processor, add 1/2 cup of the broth, and whirl until pureed.
Pour into a large bowl.
Place remaining cucumbers, remaining 1/2 cup broth, yogurt, chopped dill, and lime... - 38.8894
Southern Cold Dill Soup
1 In a bowl, add the first 8 ingredients, stirring well.
2 Place in the refrigerator and chill thoroughly.
3 Stir well.
4 Serve, garnished with sliced cucumber and dill sprigs (optional) - 40.1032
Peppery Dill Beans
1. Cut beans 1/4 inch shorter than height of canning jar (save ends for soup another day).
2. Prepare jars and caps for processing
3. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat vinegar, water, salt, and garlic to boiling. In each hot jar, place 1 dill sprig... - 29.0894
Finnan Haddie With Dill
Place the finnan haddie in a saucepan and cover with milk.
Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, twenty to twenty five minutes.
Drain and reserve two cups of the milk.
Tear the fish into bite-size pieces and reserve.
Heat the butter and blend in the flour,... - 30.5037
Veal Shoulder With Dill Sauce
Roll veal as for jelly roll; tie.
Place in 2 quarts boiling water in Dutch oven; add salt, allspice, peppercorns, bay leaf and 5 sprigs of dill.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours or until tender.
Remove veal from stock; keep warm.
Strain stock; reserve.
Melt... - 40.5109
Cold Cucumber Soup With Fresh Dill
In a 3-quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat, add the leek, onion, and cucumber, and saute for 2 minutes.
Add the stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer the vegetables, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Puree the soup in a food processor or... - 33.2332
Classic Dill Pickles
1. Wash cucumbers thoroughly to remove any sand and grit; drain.
2. With flat side of knife, crush garlic cloves slightly. In 2-gallon crock or wide-mouth jar, place 2 garlic cloves, half of dill sprigs, half of mixed pickling spice, and half of dill seeds.... - 31.4329
Wash freshly picked firm cucumbers of uniform size, scrubbing them if necessary to remove any soil.
Cover with ice-cold water, and leave overnight; then drain.
Drop 1/2 clove of garlic or 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic in each clean sealer, and add a sprig of... - 28.7195
Shrimp With Dill And Rice
Cook the rice in boiling salted water until tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Reheat in a colander, placed over a pan of hot water.
Heat the cream with 2 cups water, the salt, sugar and pepper.
Work the butter into the flour to form a paste and whisk... - 39.192
Herring In Dill Sauce
1.Wash herring and dry it by placing on paper towel.
2.Take a small bowl, put oil and mustard in it and blend smooth until consistent like mayonnaise.
3.Slowly add vinegar.
4.Put lemon juice, dill, pepper, salt, sugar and all spice in... - 43.9979
Crackers With Salmon And Dill Spread
1. Cut up 3 ounces salmon into small pieces.
2. Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Stir in cut-up salmon and chopped dill. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
3. Cut up remaining salmon into small pieces.
4. Spread c - 24.1279
Radicchio Cups With Shrimp & Dill
Remove 4 large outer leaves from radicchio reserve remainder of head for other uses.
Rinse leaves, wrap in paper towels, and refrigerate.
In a small frying pan, stir ham and oil over low heat until oil picks up ham flavor about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a... - 39.1388
Orecchini With Savoy Cabbage & Dill
In large saucepot, prepare orecchini in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes, or until tender.
Add cabbage and 3/4 teaspoon salt and... - 40.4707
Artichoke Dill Soup
In a large bowl toss the artichoke hearts with the lemon juice.
Add the yogurt, stock, sour cream substitute, dill and pepper.
Stir until well combined.
Transfer the mixture to a food processor and process until smooth.
Remove the soup to another bowl,... - 28.9192
Blend all ingredients.
Serve over broiled fish.
This sauce is especially good with halibut, mackerel and salmon.
It also adds flavor to boiled potatoes or steamed vegetables. - 22.5406
Poached Salmon With Dill Butter
1. In a large skillet, bring 2 inches of water to a boil. Add the lemon halves and reduce the heat so that the water just simmers.
2. Add the salmon steaks (if they do not fit in a single layer, cook them in two batches), scallions, and dill sprigs (if... - 32.828
Boiled Lamb With Dill Sauce
Trim the lamb and put in a saucepan with the seasonings, bay leaf and sprigs of dill.
Add about 1 1/4 litres (2 pints) water and bring to the boil.
Remove any scum from the surface, cover and simmer gently for 1 1/4-1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Drain the... - 40.9868
Salmon Steaks With Lemon Dill Sauce
In small saucepan, over low heat, saute onion in margarine until tender-crisp.
Stir in flour; cook for 1 minute.
Over medium heat, gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute; remove from... - 45.4414
Dill Vegetable Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain macaroni well, and let cool completely.
Combine cooked macaroni, zucchini squash, celery, carrot, green pepper, onions, and radishes in a medium serving bowl; mix well.
Combine mayonnaise,... - 37.5774
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Dill
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat in large pan.
Cook onions until soft.
Add and cook on a high heat for 1 minute.
Add and cook on high for approx 2 minutes or until cream thickens slightly.
Add noodles and toss... - 39.1959
Gravlax With Mustard Dill Sauce
Leaving skin on, cut salmon into 2 boneless fillets.
To fillet, cut down center back, then on both sides of backbone.
Cut flesh from backbone and ribs.
Discard bones or use to make Fish Stock.
Rinse boned fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Run your fingers over... - 37.1652
Two Bean Salad With Dill And Lemon
1) Take a saucepan and boil beans in water for about 5 minutes or until tender but crisp. After 5 minutes, quickly place beans under running cold water and drain well.
2) Transfer beans to a medium size bowl.
3) In another small bowl, beat together... - 37.5472
Summer Squash With Dill Sour Cream
1) Wash squash.
2) Cut squash, on the diagonal, into slices 1/2 inch thick.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and saute onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
4) Add squash, salt, pepper, and snipped dill to skillet; toss lightly to... - 43.0912
Dill Shrimp Spread
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, process butter and cream cheese until smooth.
If using canned shrimp, rinse and drain thoroughly.
Add shrimp to cream-cheese mixture.
Process until smooth.
Add dill, sherry and salt to taste. - 28.6738
Boiled Lamb With Dill Sauce
Rinse meat quickly with hot water.
Place in kettle.
Cover with boiling salted water.
Bring to boil.
Add bay leaf, dill, salt and pepper.
Simmer 1/2 hours until tender.
Cut in pieces.
Garnish with fresh dill.
Serve with dill sauce and boiled... - 36.3626
Dill Whole Carrots
1. Wash carrots and trim ends.
2. Place in large sauce- pan and add boiling water to cover.
3. Bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes just until skins can be easily scraped off without letting it overcook.
4. Drain... - 43.643
Fricassee Of Salmon With Cucumbers & Dill
Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon, scoop out any seeds.
Cut cucumber into 1 1/2-inch.-by-1/2-inch sticks and set aside.
In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and pepper.
Dredge salmon pieces in the flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
In a... - 38.7003
Lemon Dill Rice
1. Spoon the olive oil into a nonreactive medium saucepan and stir in the rice. Cook over moderate heat, stirring, until the grains are golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Add the celery, onion and garlic and stir over moderate heat until softened, about 3... - 31.6784
Grilled Tiger Shrimp With Dill, Thyme And Garlic
1. Preheat coals to medium hot before grilling.
2. Devein peeled shrimp, while keep a tail piece intact. Keep shrimp under cold water, rinse well and pat dry.
3. Take a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice, herbs, pepper, garlic and oil well. Add... - 44.3231
Swedish Meatballs With Dill
1. In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk and bread crumbs.
2. In a skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter; add onions and saute 5 minutes until softened.
3. Add sauteed onions to crumb mixture along with ground beef, pork, salt, 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dill, allspice,... - 40.3888
Chicken And Dill Salad
Dilled Chicken Salad is an easy salad to make particularly for those busy evenings. If you are tired to cook and do not want to buy take away either, Dilled Chicken Salad is one that is meant for you. Do make it! - 28.2526
Roasted Asparagus In Mustard Dill Sauce
Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus.
Arrange asparagus in a shallow .
In a small bowl combine broth and mustard.
Pour over asparagus; turn asparagus to coat.
Roast in a 425° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until asparagus is... - 36.1302
Dill Pollen Mayo With Creme Fraiche
This recipe makes a wonderful dip or dressing for potato or pasta salad, a perfect partner for grilled or poached fish and adds a touch of sophistication to fresh vegetables and crackers or anything you feel like dipping. Dill Pollen is often described as the... - 123.966
Smoked Salmon, Vodka And Dill
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
Return drained pasta to the warm pasta pot.
Add butter, vodka and half the sour cream.
Toss well to coat, adding reserved water as needed.
Add... - 38.193
Shrimp Mousse With Dill Pistachio Pesto
To Make Shrimp Layer: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse onion into small pieces.
Add cream cheese, shrimp, lemon peel, lemon juice, hot-pepper sauce, mustard, and salt and pulse until incorporated.
Process until smooth.
Remove to a bowl.
To Make... - 42.0416
Lamb In Dill Sauce
Place the lamb and bones in a large saucepan and add the water, carrots, celery, leek, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns, salt and parsnip.
Partly cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer until the lamb is tender, about one hour, skimming the surface as... - 39.0959
Dill Swedish Veal Roast
Melt butter in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add veal and brown well on all sides, then place in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Surround veal with mushrooms and carrots (if using medium-size carrots, first cut each in half... - 44.1737
Dill Salmon And Spiral Salad
I though my kid would not eat this Dilled Salmon And Spiral Salad especially because he doesn't like salmons. But I was in for a surprise. He savored this Dilled Salmon And Spiral Salad. Anyone will like it! - 37.349
Heart Of Artichoke Soup With Dill
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the onion, garlic and celery and cook, covered, over a moderate heat for 10-12 minutes, or until all the vegetables are soft. Stir from time to time.
2. Add the artichoke hearts, replace the lid and cook for about a... - 35.9175
Wine Poached Bluefish With Onion And Dill
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lay the bluefish on a greased rack set in a 13"x 9"x 2" baking pan.
Fill the fish cavity with half of the onion, parsley, and dill.
Layer the remaining onion, parsley, and dill on top of the fish.
Pour in the wine and cover the pan... - 40.9502
Sole With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and very lightly grease the foil.
2 Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Mince the fresh dill. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
3' In a small bowl, combine the... - 37.3495
Chicken Mousse With Dill
1. In a blender, tip in the 1/2 cup broth and the onion and run the blender till the mixture is evenly combined.
2. Add the chicken, milk, and yogurt and process until smooth
3. Set aside till required
4. In a small saucepan, place... - 44.1783
Use with fish or baked potato. - 21.1097
Shrimp Mousse With Dill
In microwave-safe bowl or small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand until softened, about 5 minutes.
Microwave at high (100%) power for 40 seconds or warm over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved; let cool slightly.
In bowl combine... - 39.5201
Capellini Salad With Chicken And Dill
1. In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente. Drain, rinse, and set aside to cool.
2. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
3.... - 47.1733
Pasta With Salmon And Dill
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 1-quart square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, HEAT oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add celery and chopped... - 43.9917
Salmon With Dill Sauce
1. In a large skillet, bring the broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add the scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice, and salmon steaks to the boiling broth. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the salmon just flakes... - 36.3938
Dill Salmon And Multi Grain Casserole
In a Dutch oven or heavy casserole dish, bring liquids to a boil, sprinkle grains slowly into the boiling liquid.
Cover the pot, lower the heat so liquid barely simmers, and cook until the grain is tender and the liquid is absorbed (25 -30 minutes).
While pot... - 33.7743
Dill Baby Carrots
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add carrots; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove from heat, and pour mixture into a plastic container; set container in a bowl of ice water to cool... - 24.1077
Dill Baby Carrots
Combine first 6 ingredients in large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add carrots; cover, reduce heat and simmer 10-12 minutes or until crisp and tender.
Remove from heat, and pour mixture into plastic container, set container in bowl of ice water to cool... - 37.3287
Lemon Dill Salmon And Asparagus
To prepare the asparagus, remove the tough stem ends.
Using a vegetable peeler and starting about 2 inches (5 cm) below the tip, peel off the thin outer skin.
Arrange in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, dill,... - 43.3761
Lamb Stew With Dill
1) Pare a band of skin, about 1/2 inch wide, around center of each potato.
2) In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat, and brown the meat in batches until browned on all sides.
3) Using slotted spoon remove the browned meat.
4) In the... - 46.3349
Poached Salmon With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1. ln a deep 12-inch skillet, combine the water, wine, green onions, and peppercorns. Arrange the salmon steaks in a single layer in the skillet and bring just to a boil over high heat.
2. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 5 to 8 minutes or until the fish... - 33.5783
Dill Garden Dip
For dip, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese and vinegar.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Transfer cottage cheese mixture to a medium mixing bowl.
Stir in green onion, parsley, snipped or dried dill, and pepper.
Cover... - 39.0424
King Prawns In Lime And Dill Mayonnaise
1)Place potatoes in oven to bake.
2)In a bowl, mic together 30 ml of dill, lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning. Pour this marinate over the prawns.
4)In a separate bowl, add zest and juice of lime, remaining dill, mayonnaise,... - 44.649
Tomato Dill Soup
Melt butter in a soup pot.
Add onions and cook over low heat, covered, until tender, about 20 minutes.
Add garlic and cook for another 5 minutes.
Add half of the dill, season to taste with salt and pepper, and cook uncovered for another 15 minutes.
Add... - 39.4501
Fresh Dill Pickles
1. Wash cucumbers well; drain on paper toweling. Combine 16 cups water and salt in a very large glass or ceramic bowl; add cucumbers.
2. Cover the container with plastic wrap; let stand 12 to 18 hours.
3. Next day, pour off brine; drain well. Combine vinegar... - 27.5942
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Dill
1) Cook the fettucine al dente in salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a large saucepan, melt butter, add in shallots and saute on high flame until they turn tender.
3) Stir in salmon, vermouth and dill leaves, cooking for a 1... - 42.402
Spinach And Dill Raita
1. In a saucepan, place the spinach leaves and dill and add a tablespoon of water Place the pan over a medium flame and blanch the spinach for 2 to 3 minutes until wilted.
2. Drain and squeeze out excess water. Place the spinach on a paper towel pat... - 38.4117
Snapper With Dill
Combine first 4 ingredients in a fish poacher or electric skillet; bring to a boil, and add snapper.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until snapper flakes easily.
Carefully transfer fish to a wire rack; place rack in a jellyroll pan.
Cover and... - 30.2571
Lamb In Dill Sauce
LAYER ingredients in slow cooker in the following order: potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, dill weed, bay leaf, lamb and 1 cup water.
Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
REMOVE lamb and potatoes with slotted spoon; cover and keep warm.
Remove and discard bay... - 40.5934
Dill Pearl Onions
In large glass, plastic or stainless steel bowl, combine onions with salt; pour in enough cold water to cover.
Let stand in cool spot in kitchen for 2 hours; drain.
Rinse under cold water and drain well.
In large no aluminum saucepan, combine vinegar, water,... - 35.8582
Southern Dill Sauce
1 In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
2 Add in flour, stirring until smooth.
3 Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4 Gradually pour in the fish stock.
5 Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly.
6 Gently... - 38.1666
Classic Dill Pickles
1. Thoroughly wash and rinse 8 1-quart canning jars. Wash cucumbers.
2. If you are using fresh dill, place the sprig of dill (or 1 teaspoon of dried dill seed) in the bottom of the jar. Pack the cucumbers into the jars, alternating with slices of fresh... - 34.5584
Dill Vegetable Soup
Heat oil in pot and saute vegetables lightly in oil.
Add herbs and tomatoes.
Mix milk with flours and yeast.
Blend into soup.
Heat thoroughly. - 36.009
Dill Chicken Breasts
Dredge chicken breasts lightly in flour; season with pinch each of salt and pepper.
In skillet, heat butter with oil over medium-high heat; cook chicken, turning once, for about 6 minutes or until golden brown and no longer pink inside.
Remove from pan and... - 42.5567
Snapper With Dill
1) In a fish poacher or electric skillet, add wine, water, salt and peppercorn.
2) Heat till boiling, then add in the snapper.
3) Place a lid over, lower heat, and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, or till the snapper flakes easily.
4) Carefully... - 43.5826
Tomato Dill Soup
1. Peel and slice the tomatoes into a saucepan. Add the onion, garlic, seasonings, dill, tomato paste and water, cover and simmer twelve to fifteen minutes.
2. Transfer to container of electric blender. Add macaroni, cover and turn motor on high. Uncover and,... - 32.0848
Kosher Dill Pickles
Pack cucumbers in sterilized quart jars; add garlic, red pepper, celery seed, onion, green pepper and 1 to 2 sprigs of dill to uach jar, Combine salt, vinegar and 4 quarts water.
Bring to a boil; pour over cucumbers to within 112 inch of jar top.
Seal... - 32.9374
Wash cucumbers and chill in ice water.
Sterilize jars, tongs, a cup and a funnel.
Bring water, alum, vinegar and salt to a boil.
Reduce heat and keep liquid simmering.
Drain and dry cucumbers.
Put a sprig of dill and a clove of garlic in each... - 33.3559
Salmon Quenelles In Dill Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan, combine the chicken stock and butter or margarine.
2) Bring this mixture to a boil.
3) Then, simmer until the butter or margarine is melted.
4) Remove the pan from the heat.
5) To this, add the pepper and flour, stirring... - 46.526
Perch With Parsley And Dill
1. Butter a 1 1/2-qt. baking dish.
2. Have ready 8 medium-size perch, dressed.
3. Season fish with a mixture of salt and pepper.
4. Cover bottom of baking dish evenly with 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley.
5. Arrange the fish in the baking dish. Top with 2... - 34.3881
Iced Shrimp In Dill Marinade
Devein shrimp (see note below); drop in boiling salted water.
Cook until shrimp turn bright pink.
Drain; reserve 3/4 cup of the stock.
Shell shrimp and pour marinade over them.
To make marinade, mix 3/4 cup stock with lemon juice, dill weed, onion, sugar, 1... - 36.5374
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon Dill And Creme Fraiche
Potato pancakes with smoked salmon, dill and creme fraiche is a fantastic holiday entertaining dish. Watch this excellent video that would make your holidays fun filled and relaxing. This wholesome delicious dish would definitely be a favorite with your... - 140.909
Let cucumbers soak in ice water 24 hours with 1 1/2 cups salt to each gallon of water.
In morning, alternating cucumbers and dill, pack into hot sterilized 2-quart canning jars.
Finish with dill on top.
Make brine solution with 4 quarts vinegar to each quart... - 30.113
Olives With Dill
1. Drain the olives and crack them with a hammer or mallet until the pits show.
2. Combine the olives with the remaining ingredients and let stand a day or so in a cool place.
Place in sterilized jars, seal and store in the refrigerator. - 26.1349
Gravalax With Dill Sauce
To prepare the salmon, carefully scrape off all the scales using the back of a knife.
Carefully bone the salmon by cutting along the center of the back until you reach the bones, then, keeping the knife very close to the bones, cut the flesh away from both... - 40.7754
Tomato And Dill Mold
Would you like to try best of best Tomato-dill Mold recipe? I prepare this yummy dish as a side dish very often. I am certain that you will be hooked on in the first taste! - 43.5197
Saltless Dill Pickles
1 Divide the corianderseeds, turmeric, onion, carrot, and dill equally between 2 clean 1-quart canningjars, then add 4 cucumbers to each.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the water and vinegar to a boil over high... - 33.2332
Smoked Haddock And Dill Risotto
Melt the butter in a wide shallow pan and gently cook the onion until soft.
Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the risotto rice and cook for 2 minutes, coating the rice in the onion and butter.
Stir in the wine, and cook until nearly evaporated.
Add... - 44.439
Pink Pasta With Dill Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl or a food processor, whisk the egg yolk or process it until it is lemon colored and thick. Add the olive oil in a thin stream, then add the vegetable oil also in a thin stream, whisking or processing constantly until mixture thickens to... - 35.0177
Meatballs In Dill Sauce
Combine beef, onions, egg and seasonings; shape into small balls.
Dip balls in cracker meal; brown in skillet in small amount of hot fat.
Place in 2-quart baking dish.
Blend soup with mushrooms, 2/3 cup sour cream and wine.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30... - 38.6579
Dill Potato Salad
I prefer Dilled Potato Salad for most of the days I think of cooking a salad. Dilled Potato Salad is truly a great salad. One you should be trying at home today if you still haven't! - 33.4214