- » Dill Spinach Dip
Dill Spinach Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill spinach dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill spinach dip recipes.
Spinach Dill Dip
1) Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2) Blend thoroughly until mixture turns smooth.
3) Season as required and keep refrigerated.
4) Use as required. - 36.8694
You May Also Like!
Low Fat Yogurt Spinach Dip
1. Combine yogurt, spinach, fresh parsley, scallions, dill leaves, and garlic.
2. Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 31.8101
Low Calorie Spinach Dip
Drain spinach well.
In a medium bowl mix spinach with yogurt.
In a blender container puree cottage cheese with enough milk to make of consistency of sour cream.
Add to spinach mixture with parsley, green onions, mayonnaise, dill, seasoned salt and pepper; mix... - 36.4704
1.In a blender, blend spinach, green onions, parsley, dill weed, yogurt or sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, thyme and salt.
2.Once done refrigerate the mixture overnight.
3.Serve cold with favorite fresh vegetables. - 38.3907
Spinach And Cream Cheese Dip
Combine cream cheese and sour cream and blend well.
Stir in mayonnaise and soup mix.
Gently stir in spinach. - 33.3182
1) In a large pot heat water, cover and steam the spinach over high heat left clinging to its leaves for 3 to 5 minutes till wilted.
2) Drain and rinse in cold water and squeeze the excess water with hands.
3) Using a food processor puree spinach with... - 39.3679
Hot Spinach Dip
1) In a microwave safe bowl, mix together spinach, cheese, carrots, cream, onion powder, dill and pimiento.
2) Mix the cheese mixture well.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film.
4) Cook in microwave at high for 5 minute or until hot, stirring twice whil... - 35.3687
Thaw and squeeze all moisture from spinach.
Place in food processor.
Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight to blend seasonings. - 33.7111
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Combine all the ingrdients,adding spinach at the last.
3) Stuff inside the loaf and cover in tin foil.
4) Bake at 325 °F for 1 hour.
5) Best served hot with crackers. - 38.9454
Seasoned Spinach Dip
This Spinach Dip is a healthy accompaniment to your rice and pasta dishes. Try this greens condiment with any other dishes you find suitable. Do you have any suggestions for this Spinach Dip ? - 29.1174
Spinach And Herb Dip For Raw Vegetables
1) Take a bowl and mix together all the ingredients in it.
2) Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
3) Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with raw vegetables. - 35.0821