- » Dill Snack Mix
Dill Snack Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill snack mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill snack mix recipes.
Dill Sour Cream Scones
Dill Sour Cream Scones are lovely in taste. Dill Sour Cream Scones gets its taste from flour and dill mixed with eggs and cream. Dill Sour Cream Scones is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 38.6589
Mustard Dill Sauce
1.In a large bowl, put brown sugar, rock salt, white sugar, dill, vinegar, mustard, salad oil, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper.
2.Stir all the ingredients well.
3.Serve as a food accompaniment with snacks and other foods. - 37.7493
Sun And Moon Snack
1. To make rolls, place mayonnaise, dressing and mustard in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken, apples, eggs, celery, spring onions and parsley. Season to taste with black pepper and toss to combine. Top bases of rolls with mixture, then place other... - 32.0148
Oversized Cheese 'n Dill Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sieve the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the dill and cheese and mix well
3. In another bowl, place the milk, eggs and butter and add this all at once to the dry ingredients. Mix... - 39.3568
Dill Mayonnaise Rolls
The taste of these Dilled Mayonnaise Rolls is unique!! Serve this delicious snack as often as you like! I am certain that you will be hooked to this in minutes! Try it now!! - 40.1175
Garlic Dill Crackers
Preheat oven to 175°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add crackers; toss well.
Spoon mixture into a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 175° for 30 minutes or until dry, stirring occasionally.
Cool completely; store in an airtight container. - 32.7675
You'll simply love the Dill Croutons from the American cusine. An easy to make snack, the Dill Croutons is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 24.3768
Dean Specialty Foods Fried Dill Pickles
1. Drain and dry the pickle slices on paper towel.
2. Mix the tempura batter with mustard and dip the dried pickle slices in this batter. Then dip the slices in egg- milk mixture.
3. Toss the slices to coat the Panko breading.
4. Take a pot and heat... - 38.1152
No Knead Cheddar Dill Bread
Combine 1 cup of flour, sugar, dill weed, dill seed, salt, baking soda and dry yeast in large mixing bowl.
Combine cottage cheese, water and margarine in 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 minutes.
Add cottage cheese mixture, egg and Cheddar... - 44.8739
This Dill Burger is an exquisite snack that pretty much goes with any occasion. - 39.2417
Dill And Potato Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/ 230°C/Gas 8. Sift the flour into a bowl, and add the butter, salt and dill. Mix in the mashed potato and enough milk to make a soft, pliable dough.
2. Roll out the dough on a well-floured surface until it is fairly thin. Cut... - 29.4439
1)In a bowl, mix the ground beef with salts and pepper.
2)On a chopping board, slice the dill pickles lengthwise into thirds.
3)Enclose each pickle with some meat and shape it up to form a patty.
4)Using a bacon slice, wrap the meat patty.
5)On a... - 38.6463
Miniature Muffins With Ricotta, Currants, And Dill
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat 24 miniature muffin cups with the cooking spray.
In a small bowl, combine the butter and currants.
In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Combine the ricotta, egg, and dill in a... - 46.8468
Dill Snapper Fillets With Cucumber Yogurt Sauce
On broiler pan or in microwave-safe dish, arrange fillets in single layer with thickest part to outside.
Brush with lemon juice; sprinkle with garlic and dill.
Broil for 6 to 8 minutes or microwave, covered loosely with waxed paper, at high (100%) power for 4... - 34.4024
Dill Corned Beef Buns
To remove excess salt from corned beef brisket, rinse brisket and place it in a deep 5 1/2 to 6-quart pan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes; drain.
Repeat this step once more.
Meanwhile, in a... - 43.8329
Oat Bread Muffins
Oat Bread Muffins has a grand taste. Oat Bread Muffins gets its taste from flour mixed with cereal and dry yeast. Oat Bread Muffins is loved by many people. - 42.6809
Pour water into jar of electric blender.
Add dry yeast, stir and let stand 5 minutes.
Blend at high speed 10 seconds.
Add cottage cheese, onion, butter or margarine, salt and eggs; blend at high speed 20 seconds.
Sift flour into large mixing bowl; add... - 44.5843
Buttermilk Pecan Fried Pickles
1. For the dry mix: In a bowl, mix the flour, pecans, cayenne pepper.
2. For the wet mix: In a flat dish, crack the egg and add buttermilk and whisk together.
3. Add sugar to it and whisk.
4. Dry the dill spears with paper towels so that the coating... - 107.259
1. Preheat a 425°F/220°C/Gas 7 oven. Grease 12 small ramekins or individual baking cups.
2. With an electric mixer, beat the eggs until blended. Beat in the milk and melted butter.
3. Sift together the flour and salt, then beat into the egg mixture to... - 34.0397
Muthia Or Muthiya (steamed Dumplings With Vegetable Or Herb)
If you enjoy eating Gujarati cuisine, the do try out this snack. They are called muthiya in Gujarati cuisine. The Chef has used fresh dill but you can use any other green vegetable like fenugreek. This snack is very healthy as it's steamed. These taste... - 106.238
Yard Long Sandwich Snack
Devour this very delicious and easy to prepare Yard Long Sandwich Snack, a treat for those who love to have bread in their plates. Pretty good enough to be served as a snack for festivals and occasions! - 42.6084
Herb Cracker Snacks
1) Heat oven to 300°F.
2) In a large bowl, place oyster crackers.
3) In small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Drizzle oil mixture over crackers;
6) Toss the crackers gently to coat with oil.
7) In... - 44.7055
Garlic Snacking Bread
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Choose a heavy 11-by-7-inch pan or 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
Pour in the oil.
Sprinkle with garlic.
Put the pan on the range top on warm until the garlic sizzles and softens.
(This will also grease the pan.) Let the mixture cool... - 46.4353
Dill Fried Cauliflower
The crunchy crispy Dill Fried Cauliflower makes a delicious snack when served with savory sauces. You can also try the Dill Fried Cauliflower wth rice or noodles for lunch and tell how you would like to have it! - 31.0165
Dill Fried Cauliflower
Dill fried cauliflower is a breaded and fried cauliflower recipe flavored with dillweed. Deep fried and served as a snack or a side with a dip to go with, this is a great accompaniment for meals. - 30.5257
Dill Tahini Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes by covering with a plastic wrap.
4) Serve the dip with crackers, chips or any other snacks of your... - 33.246
Super Bowl Spicy-hot Deep-fried Dill Pickle Slices
Deep-fried pickles are a crowd favorite at any gathering. Plus, it's easy to prepare and notches up the flavor of your snack table easily. Just grab the ingredients and follow Betty’s video recipe to get preparing this tasty treat at home. - 94.9154
Blend soup with sour cream.
Add remaining ingredients.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Serve with assorted chips and breadsticks. - 28.9272
Easy Vegetable Squares
Easy vegetable squares are cheesy squares prepared with vegetable toppings of choice. Herbed with dill, the vegetable squares are prepared with a crecent rolls base. Layered with cream cheese combined along with salad dressing and mayonnaise, these vegetable... - 41.7813
1. Into a small bowl pour the lukewarm water and add the yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar, rest for 2 or 3 minutes and then mix well.
2. Set in a warm, draft-free place (an unlighted oven) for about 10 minutes, until the yeast bubbles up and... - 48.0112
Seasoned Pickling Salt
In a bowl combine salt, paprika, mustard, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, curry powder, onion powder, and dill-weed.
Package in airtight containers.
Seal. - 32.0184
Smoked Salmon Sandwiches
1. Cut each slice of pumpernickel crosswise in half.
2. Cut salmon slices on the diagonal into 1-inch-wide strips.
3. Cut onion lengthwise in half, then crosswise into thin slices.
4. In small bowl, combine cream cheese and chopped... - 42.6693
Open Face Ham Salad Sandwich
1) In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, scallion, capers, and ketchup.
2) Now add ham and chopped dill pickle and mix well to combine.
3) Evenly layer ham salad on bread and top with 2 pickle slices as garnish before serving. - 37.721
Dilly Beef Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream.
2) Fold in the pickle and dill weed.
3) Smear one side of each bread slice liberally with the cheese mixture.
4) Arrange few slices of meat, lettuce leaf and tomato slice over 4 bread slices.
5)... - 42.7696
Seasoned And Marinated Shrimp
1) Into a shallow dish, place the shrimps
2) Into a small bowl, add the oil, lemon juice, dill, vinegar, lemon pepper, seasoning, salt and mustard until blended
3) Pour the dressing over the shrimp
4) Cling wrap the bowl and place in the refrigerator... - 40.8738
Vegetarian Chickpea Pitas
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the dill, tahini, sour cream, and half-and-half. Mix well.
2) Keep stirring until the mix is smooth and creamy.
3) To this, add chickpeas and feta cheese. Mix well.
4) Now, with a knife, cut each pita into half crosswise.... - 44.2201
1) Cut the avocados in half, peel, stone it, and slice into rings, set aside.
2) In a mixer bowl, place together cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, dill weed, and green onion.
3) Using an electric mixer beat the cheese mixture until well... - 45.0496
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Serve the dip with cut veggies. - 37.5945
1) Into a strained lined with a cheesecloth, add yoghurt. Place the strainer over a bowl and let it rest untouched for about 4 hours, until a thick form of yoghurt collects in the bowl below.
2) Into the thick youghurt, mix in the... - 43.1385
This video doesn’t show you how to get this tuna mixed! The video has the recipe below which is the only guide! A poorly done home video! - 52.532
Tasty Chicken Spread
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4) Use as a sandwich filling or as a celery stuffing. - 37.1269
Delicious Deviled Eggs
One of the easy and fabulous ways to increase your protein intake during pregnancy, is the deviled eggs. Eggs are great source of protein and when served as deviled, it becomes more delicious. This video also shares some of the most useful tips to manage your... - 104.598
Homemade Spicy Dip
Wanna stock up your refrigerator with varieties of dips and sauces, here is one which you are surely gonna like. The blend of sour cream and flavorful herbs and spices, is something to die for. Grab all your snacks and get a big bowl of dip. You are - 97.4444
1. Place parsley, dill, ricotta cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor.
2. Process until smooth. - 30.7702
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill and garlic salt.
Cut each pita in half horizontally; spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture on each cut surface.
On eight pita halves, layer spinach, ham and cheese.
Top with remaining pita halves.
Cut each pita into... - 33.3003
1. Combine cottage cheese and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in carrot, green pepper, radish, scallions, chopped parsley, and dried dill. - 35.2733
Cottage Cheese On Cucumber Slices
Wash the cucumbers thoroughly in warm water to remove the wax coating.
Dry and cut into slices about 1/4-inch thick.
Arrange on a platter and sprinkle with the salt.
Wash, dry and dice the zucchini.
Score a cross in the round end of the tomatoes, set them in... - 42.0936
Round Steak And Vegetables
Try out this amazing recipe for Round Steak and Vegetables - an easy and fun way to make snacks lively and healthy! - 43.9199
Mix together the yogurt, gingerroot, mustard, dill, and brown sugar. - 26.3387
Danish Open Sandwiches
Peel the onions and cut into thin slices.
Pour over boiling water, and leave to cool.
Spread the bread thinly with the butter and sprinkle over half the dill.
Drain the sardines and arrange two on each piece of bread.
Cut the tomatoes into thick slices.
Place... - 38.3801
Baked Salmon Puffins
baked salmon muffins is a filling muffin recipe that can be served as an accompaniment to meals or as a snack. Made flavorful with a simple dash of salt and pepper along with lemon juice, this recipe is very handy when you want a heavy snack. - 41.6277
Smoky Ham And Cheese Spread
1.Make a mixture of cheese spread, ham, dill pickle,mustard and salt.
2.Blend well and refrigerate.
3.Once set, use the mixture as a stuffing for celery.
4.Serve with snacks. - 31.5567
1) Into a glass jar or jars ,mix together all the ingredients and 1 1/4 cups water and top with nonmetallic, airtight lids.
2) Toss to mix well.
3) Allow the pickle to mature in a cool, dark place for 1 week, shaking occasionally before... - 32.8933
Crispy Cheese Twists
In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, garlic and pepper; beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in cheese, milk, parsley and dill.
Gradually add flour, mixing thoroughly.
Divide dough into 20 pieces.
Roll each piece into a 10-in log; cut each in half and twist... - 43.6279
Skin and carefully bone the mackerel fillets.
Cut each fillet in half across the middle.
Peel and core the slices of pineapple.
Heat the oven to 425°.
Toast the bread in a toaster.
Wash and shake the dill dry and finely chop.
Mix the dill and the mustard... - 41.1898
Sour Cream Sauce With Marjoram
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and add the flour.
2) Add in water, sour cream, marjoram, and dill seed.
3) Stirring constantly, allow the mix to cook till thick, then continue cooking for 10 minutes longer.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5)... - 36.594
Tuna Sandwiches With Bean Sprouts
Split and toast English muffins and spread with butter.
Scatter bean sprouts over muffins.
Mix together tuna, mayonnaise, parsley, pickle, green pepper, and onion.
Heap on top of bean sprouts.
Top each sandwich with slices of hard-cooked egg.
Garnish each... - 40.0573
Low Calorie Saucy Shrimps
1. Combine shrimps, yogurt, chili sauce, horseradish, garlic, onion and dill in a large bowl; mix lightly; cover and chill several hours or overnight.
2. To serve, mound in a large bowl and put out a small container of wooden picks. - 25.647
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 136.668
Bite Size Biscuits
1) Combine the biscuit mix, milk and dill weed, then beat together for 30 seconds.
2) On an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack, drop very small spoonful of the mixture.
3) Press a cheese cube into each biscuit and cover with the... - 32.2483
Cheddar Cheese Cookies
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Grease two baking sheets.
In bowl, combine cheese, butter, milk and mustard.
Beat well with electric mixer.
Add cornmeal, flour, and salt; mix well (will be a stiff dough).
Force through cookie press onto prepared baking... - 39.4893
Smoked Salmon Triangles
In small mixing bowl, combine margarine, chives, horseradish, garlic powder and salt.
Spread about 1 tablespoon margarine mixture evenly on each slice of bread.
Trim crusts from bread slices.
Cut each slice in half diagonally to form triangles.
Top each... - 39.8537
Nordic Shrimp Sandwich
1. Mix 2 tablespoons of the imitation mayonnaise with the yogurt, dill or dillweed, chives, shrimps, salt and pepper. Cover and chill for about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
2. Spread each slice of the bread, using remaining tablespoon of imitation... - 28.5898
Peel, core and slice the apple; dip in lemon juice.
Shell and slice the hard-cooked eggs.
Lightly whip the cream and mix with the mustard, mayonnaise and dill, if used.
Remove the crusts from the slices of toast and arrange the smoked salmon slices on each... - 37.6712
Cottage Cheese Sandwich Spread
1) In a bowl, beat cottage cheese until smooth with a hand blender.
2) Add celery, carrot, onion and dill-weed and mix well until blended.
3) Use cottage cheese sandwich spread for making after school or breakfast sandwiches. - 33.1845
Apricots Filled With Smoked Trout
Wash the apricots and halve them through the seam.
Remove the stones.
In a mixing bowl carefully toss together the flaked trout, cucumber dice, chopped onion, dill, lemon juice and olive oil, and season.
Pile a spoonful of the salad on each apricot half and... - 38.1598
In a bowl mash boiled aloo and add chopped dill leaves,coriander,finelly chopped onion,redchillipd,salt,ginger and garlic paste,rice flour,gramflour and mix it nicely.
Grease oil in a hand and take aloo mixture and make a round shape and deep fry in a... - 33.6482
1) In a blender jar, add the soy milk powder and water, blend well until smooth.
2) Gradually, pour in the olive oil and blend at the highest speed.
3) Whip in the dill and mineral salt, mix well.
4) Then continue to whip further and add the lemon... - 38.4323
Vita Sockeye Salmon Sliders
We toast up our Sockeye Smoked Salmon and served them on slider buns with sautéed onion, bell pepper and sauce. - 34.2082
Easy Grill Burgers
Combine the water and soup mix, then add the ground beef and mix well.
Shape into 10 patties and place on grill.
Cook until done.
Place patties on buns and add 1 slice tomato and 1 slice pickle to each bun. - 27.5207
Zucchini Fritters makes a delicious snack. These are an all time favorite and are a hit among my family and friends. The recipe is easy to make and the ingredients are easily available in the grocery store. Try these simple Zucchini Fritters for your next... - 49.1472
Sardines On Toast
Mash the sardines and oil with the mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
Chop the herbs finely and mix into the sardine mixture.
Beat in the egg yolks.
Toast the bread.
Spread the sardine mixture on to the toast.
Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter.
Place... - 42.6539
Sunflower Carrot Patties
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Chill, then shape into patties.
Saute the patties in oil until nicely browned on both sides.
Serve hot or cold with Tomato Sauce if desired. - 31.4082
Quick Fish Sandwich
Prepare fish according to package directions.
Butter rolls and toast.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Serve with fish sandwiches.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.5224
Corned Beef And Cheese
Cream together cheese and mayonnaise.
Add remaining ingredients, except bread, and mix well.
Spread on bread slices.
May be garnished with lettuce and tomato slices.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.3421
Big Bologna Sandwich Spread
1) In meat grinder, put USINGER Big Bologna and pickles.
2) Add salad dressing and mix well.
3) Serve as an excellent salad.
Optional: Add three finely chopped hard-cooked eggs. - 28.8872
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add butter or oil, honey, and salt.
Mix well, then add egg.
Stir in flour and mix until well blended and soft.
Divide dough into four parts and roll each part paper-thin on a well-floured board.
Mix... - 43.8639
The Greek Cook: Spanakopita (spinach Pie)
Greek cuisine makes good use of spinach for its health values as well as taste and texture. In the video Chef Vassilis shows how to make Spanakopita or Greek Spinach Pie with spinach, some more greens and seasonings. Good to accompany drinks! - 92.6266
Mother's Day Tea Time Assorted Sandwiches
Mother's day is approaching soon and you are in lookout of mother's day special recipes. Well, your task is over now as we have brought an amazingly delicious snack dish which you can dedicate to your mother. Pistachios, olives, butter and cream will say all... - 119.836
Salmon Salad Sandwiches
Salmon Salad Sandwiches is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Salmon Salad Sandwiches; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 34.3137
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor, mix together butter and cheese.
3) Add in onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, dill weed and sauce.
4) Cut crusts from bread.
5) Smear 3 slices of bread with cheese mixture.
6)... - 43.7202
Spicy Courgette Fritters
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Meanwhile, squeeze the excess moisture out of the grated courgettes; the easiest way to do this is to place all the courgettes in a clean tea towel and squeeze well.
Mix together the egg and flour until smooth.
Add all the other... - 42.0629
Quick Skillet Supper
1. In a large skillet, tip in the browned beef and then saute it till the meat is cooked and browned through. When the meat starts to crumble, remove from the pan and drain off pan drippings.
2. Add in the dill weed, salt, pepper, mixed vegetables,... - 35.8116
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Take a heatproof dish and grease it with margarine.
3) In a saucepan, boil potatoes in salted water on low heat for 20 minutes or until tender.
3) To make filling-In a bowl, add cottage cheese,... - 43.6099
Tuna Potato Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine green pepper and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until green pepper is tender-crisp.
Arrange cottage fries over bottom and along sides of 9-inch round baking dish.
Cover... - 50.9025
This week I'm heading to the coast with a couple of seafood ingredients. I'm cooking up a spicy crab cake and a fresh salmon burger covered in dill sauce. Get to the local seafood shops this week and take advantage of some of the fresh local crab and seafood... - 110.593
Swiss Tuna Melts
Swiss tuna melts is a cheese and tuna recipe prepared with bread base. Herbed with dill, the swiss tuna melts has green onions and celery in it. Served as appetizer or as a light snack, it is savory and appetizing! - 34.4831
Fall Harvest Popcorn
Fall Harvest Popcorn is an amazingly delicious mouth watering snack recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.2578
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix feta cheese, dill, olives, scallions and lemon juice.
3) Take 10 2 1/2-inch diameter muffin cups and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Slice each biscuit into two horizontally. Place... - 39.3014
Chana Dal Vada
Soak the chana dal for one hour
Grind Channa Dal coarsely without adding water.
Now transfer to a bowl and add chopped onions, green chillies or redchillie pd, ginger garlic paste, curry leaves ,coriander leaves,dill leaves, salt,rice flour .
Mix all the... - 43.1556
Stuffed Deli Burgers
Combine onions, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 1/4 -inch-thick patties, about 3 3/4 inches in diameter.
Place liverwurst slices on four of the patties.
Spread 1/2 teaspoon of the 2 teaspoons mustard on each of... - 42.0045
Crumble feta cheese into small pieces.
Add pot cheese and blend well.
Add eggs and beat thoroughly.
Mix in the parsley or dill.
Carefully cut phyllo pastry into 3 equal portions.
Refrigerate two thirds until needed and cover the remaining third... - 36.8166
Herbed Buttermilk Biscuits
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Lightly grease a baking sheetand set aside.
In a large bowl, stirtogetherthe flour, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in the dill, parsley, and chives.
2 Usinga pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the... - 41.9861
Meat Patties Parisienne
About 45 minutes before supper:
1. Combine chuck with salt, pepper, cornstarch, cream, and water. Mix in beets, onion, dill pickles, and capers. Divide meat mixture in fourths; gently shape and loosely flatten into thick patties, each 3 1/2 by 3/4 inch.
2. In... - 32.1592
Mix together lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Cut fish into 1 1/2-inch cubes and marinate in lemon juice mixture for approximately 1 hour.
Drain and place the fish on four skewers, alternating with mushroom, pepper, onion and zucchini.
Brush... - 35.656
Cucumber Cocktail Canapes
1) Keep the cucumbers on paper towels.
2) Sprinkle salt on them and allow them to stand for about half an hour.
3) Press the paper towels firmly on the cucumbers to soak away the excess water.
4) Chop the cucumbers finely.
5) In a medium bowl, mix... - 44.2842
Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (205Â°C).
Place half of the shrimp and half of the roughy in a food processor and process 10 pulses; transfer to a large bowl.
Repeat with the remaining shrimp and fish.
Sprinkle with the salt and cayenne pepper.
Place the... - 43.3777