- » Dill Salsa
Dill Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill salsa recipes.
Pineapple Tomato Salsa And Fish
Pineapple tomato salsa and fish is a skillet fish recipe prepared with fresh pineapple and vegetable salsa. Sauteed to cook, the fish steaks are simmered with pineapple salsa for a lovely and fruity taste, that tingles the taste buds. Herbed with dill, it... - 43.7778
Mix together the yogurt, gingerroot, mustard, dill, and brown sugar. - 26.3387
Salsa And Corn
1. In a bowl, mix salsa crudo,dill, corn and chopped spicy sausage.
2. Toss the content with white beans.
3. Add olive oil in the bowl.
4. Keep the bowl aside for 20 minutes to let the olive oil sit in the mixture.
5.Serve as a salad - 35.6083
Betty's Dill-marinated Pan-seared Salmon Fillets
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Dill-Marinated Pan-Seared Salmon Fillets. This recipe is for 6 salmon fillets that are chilled in an aromatic dill marinade and then pan-seared on top of the stove. - 0
The herring provides a tasty twist on salsa! - 26.4115
Chilled Cucumber Dill Soup
1. In a blender, add the cucumber, and dates and pulse.
2. Blend until a salsa type consistency is achieved
3. Pour the soup into a bowl.
4. Garnish with the dill.
5. Serve as a refreshing snack. - 98.9881
Baked Potatoes With Mustard-dill Topping
Combine the yogurt, Dijon mustard, and scallions.
Slit the baked potatoes down the middle and push from both ends to form a hollow.
Top each potato with a quarter of the yogurt mixture.
Variations â– Top potatoes with steamed asparagus; leftover soup;... - 30.6202
Cucumber & Mixed Herb Salsa
In a medium-size bowl, stir together vinegar, cilantro, mint, dill, mustard, and sugar.
Mix in cucumbers, tomato, and salt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for up to 2 days. - 27.3363
Basil Chicken Frittatas With Fennel And Mint Salsa
In a large bowl mix together the salsa ingredients.
Set the salsa aside.
In a separate bowl beat the eggs with the cream to incorporate.
Set the eggs aside.
In a small bowl mix together the chopped herbs, pine nuts, olive oil and cayenne.
Place 1/4 of this... - 43.8954
1. Combine cottage cheese and lemon juice in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in carrot, green pepper, radish, scallions, chopped parsley, and dried dill. - 35.2733
Low Fat Yogurt Spinach Dip
1. Combine yogurt, spinach, fresh parsley, scallions, dill leaves, and garlic.
2. Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 31.841
1. Place parsley, dill, ricotta cheese, yogurt, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor.
2. Process until smooth. - 30.7702
Sweet Sour Cucumbers With Onions
1.Take a bowl, put cucumber slices in it and season with salt.
2.Put cold water enough to cover the slices.
3.Chill for 30 minutes.
4.Drain the refrigerated cucumber.
5.Put onion in it.
6.Make a mixture of vinegar, water, sugar, dill... - 47.6385
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0535
Trim the swordfish and season on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in a glass baking dish large enough to hold the steaks in one layer.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mustard, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, soy sauce, pepper, and dill.
Mix... - 42.9113
Festive Dilly Roll-ups
Stir together cheese, cream cheese and seasoned pepper in medium bowl.
Spread each tortilla with 1/4 cream cheese mixture. Arrange 2 strips pepper and 3 green beans on center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Wrap each tortilla in plastic food wrap,... - 31.4729
Salmon Mousse, Cheap Cheap
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Remove any skin and bones from salmon.
Drain tuna, reserving liquid.
Add enough tuna liquid to salmon liquid to make 1/2 cup.
Discard any extra tuna liquid.
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/2 cup salmon-tuna liquid, let... - 41.1268
Cucumber And Alfalfa Tortillas
1. Mix all the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the sauce, place the avocado, lime juice and goat's cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Place in a bowl and cover with clear film. Dust with paprika just... - 40.3976
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Add the next eight ingredients; mix well.
Add the sausage; mix well.
Press into an ungreased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour; drain often.
Increase temperature to 375° and bake 30... - 44.7035
July is National Hot Dog month, so this week I am cooking up some tasty hot dogs for the Fourth of July weekend. If you are outside grilling for the holiday, give these simple recipes a try. These three hot dog recipes are easy to make, and your family and... - 105.885