- » Dill Salmon
Dill Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill salmon recipes.
Salmon With Dill And Caper Béarnaise Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly dust a board with flour and roll out pastry sheets 1/8 inch-thick.
3) Cut each sheet into 4 squares.
4) Arrange one salmon fillet, skin side up, over each pastry square.
5) Wrap the pastry around... - 45.1325
Lemon Dill Salmon And Asparagus
To prepare the asparagus, remove the tough stem ends.
Using a vegetable peeler and starting about 2 inches (5 cm) below the tip, peel off the thin outer skin.
Arrange in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, dill,... - 44.5991
Salmon And Dill Coulibiac
Heat oil in medium pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese, breadcrumbs and dill.
Halve salmon fillets horizontally.
Halve pastry sheets; round corners of each half to make oval shapes.
Place about 1/4 cup leek mixture on 1... - 44.0953
Salmon Dill Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except the lemon or lime wedges.
3) In a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, place the salmon mixture and shape into loaf.
4) Bake in... - 43.3538
Salmon Balls In Dill Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Shape mixture into 24 salmon balls.
Place salmon balls in a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 50° for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned.
Transfer to a serving platter, and... - 42.5184
Salmon Mousse With Dill
In a small saucepan pour cold water or clam juice.
Sprinkle gelatin over liquid.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Heat over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Let stand until cooled to room temperature.
In a blender container combine cottage cheese and enough... - 42.2784
Dill Salmon Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly oil four 5-inch pie pans.
3) In a large bowl, combine the salmon, egg substitute, yogurt, dill, mustard, salt and allspice.
4) Coat with the wheat germ and reserve any excess.
5) Divide the... - 40.1408
Dill Salmon And Spiral Salad
I though my kid would not eat this Dilled Salmon And Spiral Salad especially because he doesn't like salmons. But I was in for a surprise. He savored this Dilled Salmon And Spiral Salad. Anyone will like it! - 39.6089
Dilled Salmon Supper
Bring clam juice and vermouth to a boil in 10-inch skillet.
Stir in rice, lime juice, garlic, dill and pepper.
Arrange salmon steaks on top.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Gently stir peas into rice.
Let stand covered until all liquid is... - 38.6131
Salmon Balls In Dill Sauce
These Salmon Balls in Dill Sauce are a desire ! Try these fried fish balls in delicious dill sauce gravy with pepper seasonings for your next meal. Let me know if you want to know more about these Salmon balls in dill sauce - 34.6204
Marinated Salmon In Dill
Cut the fish in half lengthwise, and remove the backbone and small bones.
Place half of the fish, skin-side-down, in a glass baking dish or casserole.
Wash and shake dry the dill and place it on top of the fish.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl... - 34.4808
Creamy Dill Salmon
1. Place butter in an 8 or 9-inch square glass baking dish. Microwave on 100% power about 45 seconds to melt butter. Stir dill and lemon juice into butter.
2. Arrange fish in a single layer in baking dish, with the thickest portions toward the outside of the... - 34.0481
Braised Salmon With Leeks And Dill
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add leek; saute 3 minutes.
Add garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add tomato, salt, and pepper; saute 2 minutes.
Add wine and salmon; sprinkle with dillweed, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat,... - 33.951
Salmon Benedict With Dil Havarti
1. Prepare ingredients simultaneously so that everything stays hot.
2. In a greased pan, cook salmon burgers from frozen over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
3. Prepare Hollandaise sauce (fresh, premade or from a dry... - 28.5066
Dill Salmon Recipes By Category