- » Dill Rice
Dill Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill rice recipes.
Cranberry And Dill Rice
This is an easy to make Raw Food recipe for Cranberry Dill Rice from Joy Houston of The Delicious Revolution. - 107.891
Shrimp With Dill And Rice
Cook the rice in boiling salted water until tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain.
Reheat in a colander, placed over a pan of hot water.
Heat the cream with 2 cups water, the salt, sugar and pepper.
Work the butter into the flour to form a paste and whisk... - 41.3306
Dilled Vegetables In A Rice Ring
In a medium size bowl, combine rice, parsley, and red pepper, if desired.
Shape the rice mixture into a ring on a serving plate, or spoon the mixture into a ring mold and then unmold it onto a serving plate.
Combine green beans, squash, celery, and water in a... - 41.0163
Lemon Dill Rice
1. Spoon the olive oil into a nonreactive medium saucepan and stir in the rice. Cook over moderate heat, stirring, until the grains are golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Add the celery, onion and garlic and stir over moderate heat until softened, about 3... - 33.0917
Dilled Rice Bake
1. Cook the rice.
2. Beat eggs slightly in a large bowl. Stir in cottage cheese, cucumber, milk, dill, salt and pepper; fold in hot rice. Spoon into a 12-cup baking dish.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 40 minutes, or until set. Just before serving,... - 29.9024
You May Also Like!
Rice With Ripe Olives And Dill
Add chicken stock base and beau monde to hot water.
Bring to a boil and add rice.
Cover and steam 25 to 30 minutes or till rice is cooked.
Fluff with fork; add balance of ingredients and sprinkle with almonds.
If prepared in advance, reheat at 300° for 20... - 35.3985
Place rice, water, lemon juice, and lemon peel in a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cook on high for 4 to 7 minutes until the liquid boils.
Cook on medium for 10 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
Let stand, covered, for 5... - 39.7627
Rice With Lemon And Dill
Rice with lemon and dill is a herbed rice recipe. Prepared with lemon rind and juice to taste along with added thyme, the rice with lemon and dill is flavored with chicken broth and baked in the oven. - 39.6518
Cucumber Dill Rice Salad
In a medium saucepan, combine the rice and water.
Bring to a boil, add the salt, and reduce heat to a simmer.
Cover and cook for 16 minutes, or until just tender.
Remove from heat, uncover, and stir the rice with a fork to fluff.
In a medium bowl, combine the... - 40.6842
Rice Baked With Spinach, Feta And Dill
This rice bake with spinach, feta and dill is a flavorful and healthy meal that can be prepared in an hour. Cooked and mixed with onion and spinach and flavored with garlic, feta cheese and dill, the rice is baked in a casserole dish and can be served with an... - 39.9502
Garlic Dill Rice
1. Take a skillet and add oil in it.
2. SautÃ© garlic in hot oil until it turns golden in color.
3. Add rice in it and further sautÃ© for 4-5 minutes against high heat.
4. Add broth and seasonings in the mix.
5. Allow the mix to reach at boiling... - 42.3562
Persian Style Rice With Lima Beans And Dill
1. Take a large bowl and place in rice in it. Wash many times in running water.
2. Drain in colander and put the rice again in the bowl.
3. Cover with water, around 5 cups. Keep it aside for 25 minutes and let it soak.
4. In the meantime, in small... - 41.4739
Baked Dill Salmon Over Rice
The salmon and rice is a good lunch meal for the day! The salmon fillet is heavily marinated with dill and baked till just right! Watch Maria do her thing in the Kitchen in this video. - 57.5938
Cabbage Soup With Rice And Dill
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the cabbage, rice, carrots, broth, water, tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon of the dill weed, the seasoned salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 7 to 8 hours, or until the cabbage and rice are... - 34.9947
Baked Dilled Salmon On Rice
Coat a nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
Saute onion, garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add lemon juice and fresh dill.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spray a baking dish with olive oil spray.
Spread... - 38.2127
Dill Rice Recipes By Category