- » Dill Pickle Ball
Dill Pickle Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Dill Pickle Ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Dill Pickle Ball recipes.
1. In a large vessel boil water and place the glass jars and lid into it. Take out the jars and lid and set aside.
2. For making brine – In a large pot stir in the distilled white vinegar, Ball’s Kosher Dill Pickle Mix, water,... - 0
Scandinavian Beef Balls
1. Mix ground beef lightly with mashed potatoes, onion, beets, dill pickle, eggs, cream, 1 tea spoon of salt and pepper until well-blended; shape into 36 balls, then flatten each slightly.
2. Brown, a few at a time, in butter or margarine in a large frying... - 32.772
Cinnamon Cheese Balls
Cinnamon Cheese Balls gives a rich flavor to pecans. Variations of your own can be tried out, just use a few ounces of creativity and brew your own masterpiece cheese balls. Give this cinnamon cheese balls a try. - 34.0424
Liver Sausage-nut Ball
Blend liver sausage and cream cheese; add remaining ingredients except peanuts.
Form into ball; roll in peanuts.
Chill until ready to serve. - 31.7651
Meat Ball Sandwiches
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Preheat broiler 10 minutes, or as manufacturer directs.
2. In saucepan, heat meat-balls in sauce thoroughly. Meanwhile, split hard rolls horizontally; place them, cut side up, in broiler pan.
3. Toast rolls under broiler... - 30.0015
1. In medium-sized bowl, with hand knead cream cheese, flour, and butter or margarine until smooth. Shape dough into ball; wrap in plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, hard-cook 1 egg; chop.
3. In 10-inch skillet over... - 37.2707
Skewered Cherry Tomato Meatballs
In bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, milk, onion, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape 3 tablespoons of the meat mixture around each cherry tomato to form meatballs.
On five large skewers thread meatballs and dill pickle chunks.
Grill... - 35.6686
Put meat in a mixing bowl.
Stir in egg white, catsup, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Shape hamburger into 1 1/ 2h balls.
Thread skewers with hamburgers, dill pickles, onion, and cherry tomatoes, ending with pieces of hamburger bun.
Preheat the grill.
Set... - 37.3958
Swedish Meatballs is easy to make Swedish recipe. Swedish Meatballs gets its taste from beef mixed with bread crumbs and soup. Swedish Meatballs is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 33.919
Russian Beet Soup
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add beef, pork, beef broth, salt and pepper to beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Shred... - 44.249
Sausage And Orange Salad
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a serving platter.
Cut the oranges across one end so that a flat base is formed, then slice one-third from the other end.
Scoop out the flesh, chop roughly and mix with the prepared salad.
Fill the oranges with this mixture and... - 43.8588
Goulash In A Hurry
Chop the pickles.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in half the flour and cook for 1 minute, then gradually stir in the stock.
Bring to the boil, stirring, and simmer until thickened.
Add the salt, pepper, paprika,... - 40.2026
Combine soy sauce, water, sugar, onion, garlic salt, monosodium glutamate, and ginger; let stand 10 minutes.
Combine ground round and bread crumbs; stir in soy sauce mixture.
Shape into 3/4-inch balls.
Spear meatballs on bamboo skewers; cook in deep hot fat... - 35.844
Dark Rye Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a small bowl with warm water, dissolve yeast and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes for yeast mixture to turn bubbly.
3. Place a saucepan with buttermilk on medium heat and heat it. Transfer to a... - 48.3256
Cheese Puffs With Cherries
Put the water in a small pan with the butter and a pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the flour.
Mix with a wooden spoon to form a paste.
Return to the heat and beat until the mixture forms a smooth ball.
Cool, then beat... - 45.2778
Clone A Big Mac
Todd Wilbur shows you how to make a home version of the world's most famous hamburger from scratch. - 0
1. Mix ground beef and veal lightly with bread crumbs, egg, evaporated milk, onion, lemon rind and 1 teaspoon of the salt until well-blended; shape into 36 balls.
2. Brown, half at a time, in hot oil; place in a mound in one third of a greased 12-cup baking... - 39.5673
Combine fruit cocktail and orange sections; divide among 4 individual aluminum foil tart pans.
Mix brown sugar, nuts, orange peel, nutmeg, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup.
Spoon over fruit.
Mix ground beef, Wheaties, egg, milk, onion, and seasonings.
Shape... - 38.7336
Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce
Are you looking for a great Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce recipe? The goodness of Fish makes this dish a great treat. Mark this Smoked Fish Cakes With Tartar Sauce, or else you will later regret bookmarking this recipe. - 49.1367
Liver Sausage Pate
1) Take a blender pot and put first 5 ingredients for about 15 seconds and then give a pause.
2) Then, push the ingredients into blades and blend until smooth.
3) Now, take a pint bowl lined with plastic film and transfer it into and chill until set.... - 35.4648
The Family Circle Beg Burger
1. Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, green pepper and instant minced onion in a small bowl; mix well. Reserve for Step 6.
2. Mix beef lightly with salt and pepper. Shape into 12 thin patties.
3. Panfry 6 burgers in half of butter or margarine... - 33.152
Savory Cream Puffs
To make cream puff paste, heat water, butter and salt in a medium saucepan over low heat.
When butter has melted, increase heat and bring to a boil.
Remove pan from heat; add flour all at once.
Mix with a wooden spoon to make a paste.
Return to heat and beat... - 44.4163
Crab Cakes With Remoulade Sauce
For the crab cakes, in a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, bell pepper, tarragon, parsley, onion, apple, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and mayonnaise.
Add white pepper and salt to taste.
Roll and shape crab mix into 1 1/2" (3.8 cm) balls, flatten to 3/4"... - 39.2116
Easy As [pizza] Pie
Homemade pizzas may make mom a hero in her kids' eyes, but let's face it, it's often hard to find the time on a busy weeknight.
One way to get a personalized pizza experience is to start with a prepared cheese pizza and layer up from there. President's... - 33.6794