- » Dill Cream
Dill Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill cream recipes.
Fettuccini With Crab And Prawns In A Dill Cream Sauce
This is a great dish because it is really easy to make and it is what many people consider gourmet cooking for the home chef! This Venetian-style Seafood Fettuccini is definitely a winner when entertaining non-meat eaters or seafood lovers. In this dish the... - 132.674
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 108.967
Garlic Dill Cream Sauce
In a mood to prepare a lip smacking appetizer? But don't know what sauce to serve with? Check out the video of the yummy Garlic Dill Cream. Any appetizer dipped in this sauce tastes like heaven. This sauce goes well with fish and steamed vegetables. - 91.899
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Cream Of Carrot And Dill Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the fat. ... - 48.1056
Pork Chops With Dill Cream Gravy
1 In a large skillet, melt butter.
2 Saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
3 Remove from the skillet and set aside.
4 Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
5 In large skillet, put the chops and brown on both sides.
6 In a bowl, mix... - 45.6513
Cream Of Shrimp & Dill Soup
Shell and devein shrimp, reserving shells.
Dice shelled shrimp; refrigerate until ready to use.
In a large saucepan, combine shrimp shells, clam juice, water, parsley, thyme and sage.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Strain liquid... - 43.8683
Pork Chops With Dill Cream Gravy
Saute onions and mushrooms in butter in a large skillet until tender.
Remove from skillet; set aside.
Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper; place in large skillet, and brown on both sides.
Combine sauteed vegetables, wine, Worcestershire sauce, and... - 38.9071
Belgian Endive With Dill Cream
1) Separate the endive leaves and keep aside.
2) Combine the cheese, dill and garlic together.
3) Spread about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture near the bottom of each leaf.
4) Sprinkle over with the alfalfa sprouts.
5) Then cover with the damp paper towels... - 37.2145
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon Caviar And Dill Cream
1. In a small bowl, fold together the creme fratche, dill and lemon juice. Season the cream with salt and black pepper and sprinkle with the chives. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a food processor or on a box grater, coarsely shred the potatoes and... - 35.1591
Baked Whitings With Cucumbers, Dill, And Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Wash the whitings, dry them with paper toweling, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Place them in a buttered 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish and cover with the onion.
2. Slice the cucumbers in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds... - 32.4206
Dill Zucchini In Cream
Sprinkle zucchini with salt and vinegar; let stand for 15 minutes and then drain.
Combine butter and zucchini; cover and cook for 5 minutes or until just barely tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour, paprika, salt, and dillweed.
Add half-and-half... - 31.7158
Shrimp With Dill Flavored Cream Sauce
1. In a saucepan heat two tablespoons of the butter, add the shallot, shrimp and wine and cook five minutes.
2. In a separate saucepan melt the remaining butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and... - 27.8566
Peperoncini Stuffed With Smoked Salmon And Dill Cream
Trim the stem ends of the peperoncini at an angle and, wearing rubber gloves, discard the seeds and ribs.
Let the peperoncini drain on paper towels.
In a bowl cream the cream cheese with the butter until the mixture is smooth, add the dill, the shallot, a - 24.1275
Dill Cream Recipes By Category