- » Dill Cracker
Dill Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill cracker recipes.
1 Preheat oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a small bowl, mix oil and dill weed.
3 Pour the mixture over crackers and stir to coat well.
4 In an ungreased jellyroll pan, transfer the mixture.
5 Bake for 15 minutes, stirring every... - 34.1021
Crackers With Salmon And Dill Spread
1. Cut up 3 ounces salmon into small pieces.
2. Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Stir in cut-up salmon and chopped dill. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
3. Cut up remaining salmon into small pieces.
4. Spread c - 26.1243
Garlic Dill Crackers
Preheat oven to 175°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add crackers; toss well.
Spoon mixture into a jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 175° for 30 minutes or until dry, stirring occasionally.
Cool completely; store in an airtight container. - 32.7675
Dilly Corned Beef Dip
a delicious st pats day dip for friends and family to enjoy, simply creamy and unique - 32.3173
Blend cheese and oil.
To bind, add flour and as much milk powder as mixture will hold.
Shape into two long rolls.
Wrap in wax paper.
Bake at 375Â° F. for about 6 minutes variations Add to dough 2 tablespoons soy flour or 1/4 cup... - 33.6297
Herb Cracker Snacks
1) Heat oven to 300°F.
2) In a large bowl, place oyster crackers.
3) In small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Drizzle oil mixture over crackers;
6) Toss the crackers gently to coat with oil.
7) In... - 44.7055
Egg Salad And Crushed Crackers
Make egg salad.
Crush crackers and mix together.
The reason for the crackers is twicefold—it stretches the amount (like adding water to soup or gumbo) and it changes the flavor somewhat. - 37.0252
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix dry ingredients and herbs.
Mix water and oil.
Add to dry ingredients, stir with fork until ball is formed.
Roll out on floured board and cut into squares or diamond shaped pieces.
Top with caraway seeds.
Bake on lightly oiled... - 36.9602
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Dill Dip. You can serve Dill Dip as a yummy side dish. Always a hit at parties, this is a must-try! - 42.5277
You'll simply love the Dill Croutons from the American cusine. An easy to make snack, the Dill Croutons is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 24.3768
Garlic Dill Spread
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended and spread on crackers or fresh French or Italian bread. - 23.6051
Dill Yogurt Dressing
Combine all the ingredients in blender until smooth.
Great topping forsalads, vegetables, or dip for crackers or chips. - 26.1125
Blend all ingredients thoroughly.
Let season in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Serve with potato chips, crackers or raw vegetables - 24.8966
Dill Tuna Mould
In a bowl stir together gelatin and lemon juice; let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in chicken broth to dissolve completely.
In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, milk, parsley, green onion, mustard, dill weed, pepper, tuna, and cucumber; stir in gelatin... - 39.1008
Dill Sour Cream Dip
1) In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
2) Cover and let it chill.
3) Serve with crackers or vegetable dippers. - 32.1236
Dilly Of A Dip
1) Mix together all the ingredients thoroughly.
2) Place the mixture in the fridge for a minimum of 1 1/2 hours so that the flavors can blend well.
3) The Dilly of a Dip is best when served with chips, crackers or crisp raw vegetables. Also... - 24.974
Shrimp Mousse With Dill Pistachio Pesto
To Make Shrimp Layer: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse onion into small pieces.
Add cream cheese, shrimp, lemon peel, lemon juice, hot-pepper sauce, mustard, and salt and pulse until incorporated.
Process until smooth.
Remove to a bowl.
To Make... - 43.3898
Dill Tahini Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes by covering with a plastic wrap.
4) Serve the dip with crackers, chips or any other snacks of your... - 33.246
Dill Tuna Casserole
In a 1/2 quart casserole, place butter, mushrooms, and peas.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes.
Stir in soup, sherry, tuna, pasta, garlic salt, celery seeds, dill weed, and pepper; blend well.
Microwave, covered, on HIGH (100%) for... - 39.0476
Dill Salmon Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Drain the salmon, remove the skin, bones and flake.
3) Reserve the liquid.
4) In a bowl, add the flaked salmon, reserved liquid, water, evaporated milk, water chestnuts, uncooked rice, crushed... - 40.9045
Salmon Mousse With Dill
In a small saucepan pour cold water or clam juice.
Sprinkle gelatin over liquid.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Heat over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Let stand until cooled to room temperature.
In a blender container combine cottage cheese and enough... - 42.2784
Add 1/2 cup cold tomato .juice and gelatin to blender container; cover and blend on low speed till gelatin is softened.
Add boiling tomato juice; blend on low speed till gelatin dissolves.
(If gelatin granules cling to side of container, stop blender and use... - 42.5871
Meatballs In Dill Sauce
Combine beef, onions, egg and seasonings; shape into small balls.
Dip balls in cracker meal; brown in skillet in small amount of hot fat.
Place in 2-quart baking dish.
Blend soup with mushrooms, 2/3 cup sour cream and wine.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30... - 38.676
Swedish Meatballs In Dill Sauce
With blender or with rolling pin, crush crackers into very fine crumbs.
Mix crumbs with milk and let soften.
Add beaten egg, salt, pepper, onion, nutmeg and meats.
Blend gently but well.
Roll into 1 inch balls.
Saute in oil until brown over medium heat,... - 37.0581
Salmon Loaf With Easy Dill Sauce
1. Grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; line bottom and ends with a strip of waxed paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang; grease paper.
2. Drain liquid from salmon into medium-size saucepan; stir in butter or margarine and milk; heat until butter is melted. Stir in... - 37.492
In small bowl, combine salmon, mayonnaise, and dill; mix well.
On each Melba round, place a Lite-line piece, cucumber slice, 2 teaspoons salmon mixture and pars ley. - 27.3636
Dilly Ham Dip
1 In a 1-1/2-quart bowl, place cream cheese.
2 Microwave at 10% (LOW) for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until softened.
3 Add milk, Worcestershire sauce, green onion and pepper.
4 Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended.
5 ... - 43.248
Swedish Gravad Lax
Gravad lax, in the older days was made by fishermen, who salted the salmon and lightly fermented it by burying it in the sand above the high-tide line. But now a jewel in the menus of high end restaurants is a beautiful creation of curing meat with salt and... - 42.0154
1. Place the water or broth in a small saucepan, and sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Set aside for 5 minutes. Then place over low heat and cook, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin is dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
2. Drain the salmon,... - 30.9046
Orange Carrot Soup
1 In a Dutch, cook onion and butter over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until onion is clear.
2 Add in chicken stock with carrots.
3 Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil.
4 Reduce the heat and cook for about 15 minutes or... - 45.9369
Guiding Bite Finger Foods
1 On each cracker arrange 1 pickle.
2 Place a cheese slice on top and sprinkle with garlic powder.
3 Broil until the cheese melts.
4 Serve immediately. - 33.5486
Salami Bean Appetizers
Combine pork and beans, cut up dill pickle, and mustard in blender container.
Blend till combined.
With blender running, add salami pieces, a few at a time, blending till well combined.
(Occasionally stop blender and use rubber spatula to scrape down sides of... - 25.0277
Hot Crab Dip
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, milk, horseradish, salt, dill and pepper.
Stir in crab and onions.
Spread evenly into an ungreased 9-in pie plate.
If desired, sprinkle with additional dill in the shape of a Christmas tree.
Bake,... - 38.3942
Elegant Crab Filling
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, wine, lemon juice, seasoned salt, onion and dill weed; set aside.
Drain and flake canned crabmeat or thaw, drain and flake frozen crabmeat.
Stir flaked crabmeat into cheese mixture.
Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
Spread on... - 36.0158
Bc Sockeye Salmon Mousse
Drain salmon - reserve liquid.
Add water if necessary to make 1 cup liquid.
Bone and flake salmon, set aside.
In small saucepan sprinkle gelatin and sugar over salmon liquid.
Heat, stirring constantly, till gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Combine... - 45.6672
Smoked Salmon Spread
In small bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, salmon, and dill weed until smooth.
Or whirl in a food processor until smooth.
Spread on cocktail-size bagels.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups. - 26.3166
Salmon Salad Spread
1) Debone the salmon and remove the skin
2) Into a medium bowl add the flesh, green onion and the cheese
3) Add in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper till just mixed
4) Cling wrap the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill
5) Serve the... - 37.3352
Prepare Dill Sauce.
Separate salmon into fine flakes.
In a large bowl, combine flaked salmon, soft breadcrumbs, green onions, milk, eggs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and dill weed.
Shape into 8 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Dip patties in cracker... - 43.0118
Stuffed Red Snapper
Stuffed Red Snapper is a lovely seafood preparation that has a unique and incomparable taste. This Stuffed Red Snapper recipe is fantastic and I often use it to prepare tasty Stuffed Red Snapper for dinner parties. - 42.7381
Combine the eggs with the yogurt, mayonnaise, red peppers, dill, and coriander in a medium-size bowl.
Place the mixture in a serving bowl, garnish with dill, if desired, and surround the bowl with crackers. - 18.9771
Dried Beef Spread
Place beef in a food processor or blender; cover and process until chopped.
Add the cream cheese, milk, onion, dill and hot pepper sauce; cover and process until well blended.
Serve with crackers or bread. - 31.451
Press cottage cheese through a sieve into a bowl.
Add cut-up Camembert cheese, cream cheese and cream.
Beat with mixer or rotary beater until blended.
Add seasonings and beat again until fluffy.
Chill until shortly before serving time and serve as a dip or... - 29.1639
Buttery Chicken Spread
1. Mix chicken, butter, parsley, onion, lemon juice, cinnamon and dill in medium bowl. Place in serving dish or small crock. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Let mixture stand at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving. - 28.0343
Sorked Salmon Appetizers
Combine cream cheese, dill and pepper in small bowl; stir to blend.
Spread evenly over each slice of salmon.
Starting with short side, roll up salmon slices jelly-roll fashion.
Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours... - 30.6899
1. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend first 7 ingredients until smooth. Spoon mixture into small bowl; stir in capers.
2. Cover bowl and refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours. - 29.3305
Preheat oven to 325°.
Fry bacon, crumble, and set aside. Reserve drippings. Saute onions in bacon drippings. Drain. Add cream cheese to onions. Heat and stir until cheese is melted. Add mushrooms and heat thoroughly. Stir in sour cream, bacon, and a pinch of... - 27.3187
Spicy Oyster Stew
Heat 1/4 cup butter or margarine in skillet, but do not brown.
Add oysters with liquid and next 5 ingredients.
Heat only until edges of oysters curl slightly; then add milk.
Heat quickly, but do not boil.
Serve with additional dash of paprika and lump of... - 34.7924
Crispy Pan Fried Lake Fish
In a shallow dish combine crackers, cornflakes, or bread crumbs; Parmesan cheese; 1 tablespoon parsley; and lemon pepper.
In another shallow dish place egg.
Dip fish into egg, and then roll fish in the crumb mixture.
In a large skillet heat half of the... - 40.7892
Crunchy Fish Duly
1) In a bowl with the lemon juice and water, soak the fish fillets.
2) In a large plastic bag, add the cracker crumbs, salt, lemon peel, dill and pepper together.
3) Drain the fish fillets, pat them dry and then dredge in the beaten egg and coat with... - 40.9677
Yellow Squash And Chive Cheese Au Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 3-quart casserole with butter.
3. In a saucepan, combine squash, minced onion and consommé.
4. Place the pan on a medium-low flame and cover with a lid.
5. Simmer the squash for 15 minutes until... - 43.4281
1) In a serving platter, arrange the crackers.
2) On each cracker, place 1 tomato slice, 1 sardine, 1/8 of the onion rings, and 1/2 teaspoon mustard.
3) Serve the canapÃ© by garnishing each with a dill sprig. - 33.4715
Cover raisins with cold water and allow to plump, about 1/2 hour.
Mix yogurt, milk, cucumbers, onions, and salt with ice cubes in a bowl, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
Add water and raisins.
Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serve in... - 38.3845
Hot Seafood Spread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients, except bread, assorted vegetables and crackers.
Cut top off of bread; carefully hollow out.
Cube removed bread and set aside.
Fill bread with seafood mixture.
Place on baking sheet; cover loosely with foil and... - 37.5939
Smoked Fish Pate
Skin and flake mackerel.
Place in a blender or food processor with lime juice, cream cheese and butter.
Blend to a puree.
Season with pepper.
Turn into a suitable size serving dish and chill for several hours.
Garnish with fresh herbs and lemon slices. - 35.1917
Pickled Chili Spread
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, vinegar, salt, dill seeds, mustard seeds and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Cook and stir until sugar dissolves, 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in chilies.
Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes longer.
Turn into a small bowl.
Cover and... - 39.7843
Baked Red Snapper With Grapefruit
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Sprinkle the fish inside and out with salt.
3. In a skillet heat four tablespoons of the butter, add the onion and cook until it is transparent. Add the bread and cracker crumbs, the basil, parsley, one-quarter teaspoon... - 36.8408
Baked Red Snapper With Grapefruit
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Sprinkle the fish inside and out with salt.
3. In a skillet heat four tablespoons of the butter, add the onion and cook until it is transparent. Add the bread and cracker crumbs, the basil, parsley, one-quarter teaspoon... - 35.3222
Turkey In Sour Cream
Combine turkey and onion.
Blend together sour cream, sherry, sugar, salt, celery seed, dill-seed, pepper, and 1/4 cup water.
Toss with turkey mixture.
Cover and chill.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 36.4723
Swedish Salmon Appetizer
Rinse salmon and wipe completely dry.
Carefully cut away any small bones on edges; with tweezers, pull out any small bones from center.
Place salmon, skin-side-down, in a flat-bottomed glass baking dish.
Stir together salt, sugar, and dill seed.
Sprinkle... - 36.7754
Double Duty Lunch Salmon Cakes On Mixed Baby Greens
1) In a large heavy skillet, heat the 1 inch frying oil over moderate heat.
2) In a medium bowl, with a fork, flake the cooked or drained salmon.
3) Add 1 cup cracker meal to the fish and with your hands mix them.
4) Add eggs to the... - 46.1986
Crispy Pan-fried Lake Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a shallow bowl combine the crushed crackers, grated Parmesan cheese, and snipped parsley.
In another shallow bowl combine the flour and pepper.
Place lemon juice and egg in separate bowls.
Dip fish in lemon juice, then in flour... - 43.8415
Smoked Trout Pate Using Cream Cheese
Skin, bone and flake trout.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree flaked trout, cream cheese, 1/4 cup whipping cream, horseradish, lemon juice, green onions, parsley and dill, if desired.
Add more cream, if necessary, to make a... - 36.8907
1. Empty the gelatin into cup of boiling water and stir until dissolved completely.
2. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine gelatin mixture, lemon juice and onion
3. Blend for about 40 seconds until onion is minced finely.
4. Add dill and... - 43.7856
Homemade Smoked Salmon Dip
Smoked Salmon Dip is delicious and very easy to make. It can be served with chips, crackers or anything you prefer. If you're planning a small party you can surely impress your guests with this amazing Dip. - 126.373
Smoked Trout Mousse
Smoked Trout Mousse goes well with toasted bread or assorted crackers. The recipe for smoked trout mousse combines the flavor of black pepper together with that of smoked trout. Quite an easy dish, the smoked trout mousse is one among my favorite recipes. - 38.1222
Tuna Saltine Loaf With Cucumber Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
3) In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
4) Stream in the milk and crackers and allow to stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5) Mix in tuna, celery, onion, and 1... - 47.013
Sauteed Codfish Cakes
1. Place the cod fillets on a plate in a steamer and steam, covered, over moderate heat until opaque throughout and the edges flake easily with a fork, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool. Flake the fish into small pieces.
2. Put the potato chunks in a small saucepan... - 40.0415
Jazzy Cheese Ball
When it comes to a cheese treat I would say that nothing can beat the Jazzy Cheese Ball and wheat crackers combination. The recipe for jazzy cheese balls is way too simple and you can prepare it in a jiffy. Give this jazzy cheese ball a try this weekend! - 36.8316
Potato Salad Without Potatoes A La Mrs Vol Dooley
Crumble crackers and mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Add salad dressing to the desired consistency.
If you serve the next day, you might have to add more salad dressing because the crackers drink up all those tasty juices. - 38.0735
Grate 1 large cucumber, skin and all, and add' 1/2 small onion, grated (or 1 garlic bud, crushed).
Drain thoroughly in a strainer for at least 1 hour and place in a bowl.
Add 3 tablespoons yoghurt (or sour cream), 1/2 tspn, salt, 1/4 tspn, pepper, 1/2 tspn,... - 17.5854
Lemon Pepper Boursin Pate
1. In a small bowl, beat cheese. Add garlic, chives, basil, caraway seed and dill. Stir well to blend.
2. Spoon into a small dish or crock. Cover and chill. Serve with crackers or toast. - 23.121
1. Remove skins and bones from trout
2. Mix trout, eggs, lemon juice, wine, pepper, dill weed and salt in a blender or food processor and also add cream cheese and blend thoroughly
3. Press into a crock, mold or small bowl and chill it... - 39.1887
Peanut Butter-bacon Spread
This Peanut Butter Bacon Spread is a great way to grace your favorite picks. This is best served on crackers! - 29.3793
Snappy Tuna Dip
In a food processor container place cottage cheese.
Process until creamy.
Add tuna, lemon juice and dill.
Process until smooth.
Stir in green onions.
Into a serving bowl spoon tuna dip.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or longer.
Garnish with paprika.
Serve with... - 35.3958
1) Into the food processor, add the imitation fish, dill, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pickle relish, lemon juice and worcestershire sauce.
2) Process for about a minute till you get a good blend.
3) Tranfer the contents into a serving bowl.
4) Cover the... - 34.0158
Hot Spinach Dip
1) In a microwave safe bowl, mix together spinach, cheese, carrots, cream, onion powder, dill and pimiento.
2) Mix the cheese mixture well.
3) Cover the bowl with plastic film.
4) Cook in microwave at high for 5 minute or until hot, stirring twice whil... - 36.2475
Finnish Chilled Tomato Soup
1. Peel the tomatoes and quarter them.
2. Add them to a blender along with sugar.
3. Cover and blend the mixture until it becomes smooth.
4. Stir in salt and buttermilk and blend for a second and add it to a bowl.
5. Stir in chives, dill or minced... - 34.344
Festive Herring Spread
This satisfying spread can be enjoyed on french bread, rye bread or crackers of your choice. It's up to you, the possibilities are endless! - 24.5769
Yogurt Anchovy Egg Spread
1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
2. Stir lightly but mix well.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
4. Before serving, transfer the spread into a serving bowl.
5. Garnish... - 41.3407
Combine the first seven ingredients; pat into a bowl lined with plastic wrap.
Cover with the wrap and chill.
Invert onto a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. - 32.4229
Smoked Salmon Dip
Mix all ingredients except the salmon until smooth.
Add the crumbled salmon gently.
Serve cold with crackers or pita bread.
This can be made with unsmoked canned salmon and is also delicious. - 32.8377
Dilly Brussels Sprouts
In seasoned boiling water, cook Brussels sprouts until just tender.
Add remaining ingredients and chill in covered container overnight.
Serve with crackers as hors d'oeuvres.
Serves 10 to 12.
Mushrooms may be substituted. - 31.6023
1) Mix cheese and cream together.
2) Add all the herbs and toss with seasoning.
3) Serve with crackers. - 33.9327
Cheddar Cheese Pumpkin
Cheddar Cheese Pumpkin - the cheese lovers' favorite. The dish is rich with the flavor of peanuts and cream cheese. Try this cheddar cheese pumpkin with crackers. Kids will love this for sure. - 37.8983
Holiday Seafood Spread
Line 1-quart bowl or mold with plastic wrap and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine yogurt, cream cheese, dill weed, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce, if desired, in food processor; process until smooth.
Add surimi; process using on/off pulsing action... - 37.8181
1) Using a sharp knife, slice off the top rind of the brie
2) Into a small bowl combine the butter, chives, thyme, dill weed, parsley, till well mixed
3) Onto the cut bottom surface of the brie spread the mixture
4) Place the top of the brie
5) Place... - 44.4783
Layered Shrimp And Avocado Dip
1) In a bowl mix cream cheese, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Spread the mixture in a shallow serving dish.
(Alternate dill cream cheese with plain cream cheese and 1 tsp. (5 mL) dill weed mixed together).
3) Mix lemon juice and avocado.
4)... - 42.8487
Hot Crab Meat Appetizer
Combine softened cream cheese, crab meat, onion, milk, horseradish, and seasonings, mixing until well blended. Spoon into pie pan or oven-proof dish; sprinkle with nuts. Bake 15 minutes. Serve hot as a dip or a spread with crackers, chips, or raw vegetables.... - 18.0799
Cucumber Sandwich Spread
1. Allow cream cheese to reach room temperature.
2. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds. Check consistency (it should be creamy) and for lumps; if needed, scootch mixture around with wooden spoon (with blender off), and blend another... - 27.7258
Onion Tuna Pate
1) In the bowl, position the knife blade and add all the ingredients.
2) Process till all the ingredients have mixed well and are finely chopped. This process generally takes about 25 minutes. During the processing, it could be required to stir the... - 31.9629
1. Chop fresh or dried fruits and add to yogurt.
2. Add spices or herbs as desired.
3. Add maple syrup or fruit syrup or honey to taste and mix yogurt cream cheese well. Keep aside.
4. Take a small bowl, add yogurt, lemon juice and... - 40.5444
Mozzarella Pepperoncini Platter
1. On a serving platter, arrange the mozzarella slices such that they are in a single layer
2. Sprinkle the pepperoncini peppers and the bell peppers on top of the mozzarella slices
3. Serve with toasted bread and garlic aioli - 30.9634
Shrimp Canape Or Sandwich Spread
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2 Mix in the other seasonings like, garlic, dill, curry powder, chili powder etc if desired.
3 You can also choose to add chopped almonds or olives.
4 Spread on crisp crackers or toast triangles... - 33.3092
Lemon Pepper Cheese Patty
1) In a bowl, mix first 6 ingredients well and make a 5- x 1-inch round patty.
2) Coat it all around with lemon-pepper marinade. Cover and chill overnight.
3) Serve the patty with assorted crackers. - 33.8496
Fresh Garlic Vegetable Dip
1) Mix all the ingredients, cover with lid and refrigerate.
2) Serve chilled, preferrably with wheat crackers. - 37.1732
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Combine all the ingrdients,adding spinach at the last.
3) Stuff inside the loaf and cover in tin foil.
4) Bake at 325 °F for 1 hour.
5) Best served hot with crackers. - 40.5169
Dill Cracker Recipes By Category