- » Dill Chicken
Dill Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill chicken recipes.
Dill Chicken With Cous Cous
This dill chicken with cous cous is all about fresh fragrant ingredients, subtle flavors and a mix of crisp and soft textures. Look at the video to see how you can prepare a healthy meal in no time that tastes divine. - 109.817
Lemon Dill Chicken
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the chicken evenly with 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Dissolve the cornstarch in 1/4 cup of apple juice and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet,... - 47.368
Capellini Salad With Chicken And Dill
1. In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente. Drain, rinse, and set aside to cool.
2. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
3.... - 46.6404
Jellied Chicken With Lemon And Dill
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Use a large casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Heat the olive oil in the casserole over medium flame.
4. Arrange the seasoned chicken pieces to the hot oil, and brown evenly on all sides.
5.... - 46.3854
Lemon Dill Chicken
Lemon Dill Chicken has a very tasty taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Lemon Dill Chicken a tangy and refreshing taste. - 44.3472
Chicken With Fresh Tomato Dill Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine together the tomatoes, onion, celery, dill, salt, sugar and black pepper. Mix well.
3) Gently simmer the mixture over moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
4)... - 43.3353
Dill (soya) Flavoured Chicken
Heat the oil.
Add the cardamoms and cinnamon.
Fry for a minute.
Add the onions.
Fry light brown.
Add the garlic and ginger.
Fry golden brown.
Grind together the tomatoes and soya.
Add to the mixture in the pan.
When the fat separates, add the spices and salt... - 42.9569
Chicken Mousse With Dill
1. In a blender, tip in the 1/2 cup broth and the onion and run the blender till the mixture is evenly combined.
2. Add the chicken, milk, and yogurt and process until smooth
3. Set aside till required
4. In a small saucepan, place... - 42.3434
Dill Chicken Paprika
Coat a large heavy skillet with cooking spray, add 1 tablespoon oil.
Place skillet over medium heat until hot, add chicken.
Heat 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is lightly browned.
Remove chicken from skillet, reserve drippings.
Add... - 41.8962
1. In a screw top pint jar, add olive oil, sugar, mustard, salt, tarragon, garlic, rosemary and pepper; put the lid on tightly and shake vigourously a few times
2. Pour it into a shallow dish and coat the chicken pieces in it; turn around a number of... - 39.7072
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place yogurt in shallow bowl.
Combine wheat germ, almonds, dill weed, salt and pepper in another shallow bowl.
Dip chicken drumsticks, one at a time, into yogurt, then roll in wheat germ mixture to coat.
Line baking sheet with aluminum... - 36.3017
Chicken In Lemon Dill Butter
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add all ingredients (except chicken) in order given; bring to boil.
Add chicken; bring to boil, but do not actually boil.
Cover skillet; lower heat.
Simmer 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken to platter.
Serve... - 36.0372
Savory Dill Chicken
In large skillet, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Spread over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning occasionally, 5 minutes.
Stir in water, recipe mix and dill weed.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring... - 29.8491
Lemon Dill Chicken
1. Place margarine in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Microwave uncovered on high 20 to 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Arrange chicken breast halves, thickest parts to outside edges, in margarine. Cover tightly and microwave 4 minutes.
3. Mix wine,... - 29.2147
Dill Chicken Dijon En Papillote
1. Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil into 12x15-inch rectangles. Fold in half from short end and cut out large half hearts along folds, like valentines. When unfolded, hearts should measure about 14 inches wide and 12 inches long.
2. Divide... - 26.1428
Dill Chicken Recipes By Category