- » Dill Carrot
Dill Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill carrot recipes.
Creamy Dill Carrots
1 Halve the carrots and cut half lengthwise and remaining half widthwise.
2 In a bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, lemon juice, pepper and milk.
3 Mix well and place in the refrigerator, covered until ready to use.
4 Coat the grill... - 43.6934
Dill Whole Carrots
1. Wash carrots and trim ends.
2. Place in large sauce- pan and add boiling water to cover.
3. Bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes just until skins can be easily scraped off without letting it overcook.
4. Drain... - 43.643
1. In a medium-size pot, boil salted water.
2. Add the carrots and cook for 5 minutes until just tender; do not overcook.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over low heat.
5. Stir in garlic and cook for 5-6... - 41.6123
Dilled Baby Carrots
1 In a large saucepan, add the first 6 ingredients.
2 Gradually bring to a boil.
3 Add in the carrots and cover.
4 Lower the heat, and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp-tender.
5 Remove from the heat.
6 Pour the mixture into a... - 41.16
Dill And Garlic Carrots
1. Drain carrots well.
2. In a glass bowl, combine drained carrots with rest of the ingredients; mix lightly.
3. Let the dish stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Remove and discard garlic.
5.... - 39.7351
Dilled Beans & Carrots
Peel carrots; cut into sticks.
If using fresh beans, remove ends; break in half.
Thaw frozen beans.
In a large saucepan, combine vinegar, honey, dill weed, pickling spices, garlic, water and salt.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Carefully lower carrot sticks... - 38.8494
Easy Dill Carrots
In a saucepan over medium heat steam carrots until tender-crisp.
Drain, reserving liquid for soup.
Into a large bowl place carrots.
In a small bowl combine parsley, broth, vinegar, olive oil, sugar, dill, salt and pepper; mix well.
Pour over warm... - 37.41
Creamy Dill Carrots
Creamy Dill Carrots is a well loved dish that is often made frequently at home. Try this Creamy Dill Carrots recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 36.9636
1. In a small saucepan, combine the broth, salt and sugar and bring it to a boil
2. Add carrot, turn the heat down, cover and allow to simmer for eight minutes till carrots turn tender
3. Drain the water and return the carrot to the pan
4. Add butter... - 35.662
Dill Carrot Sticks
1) In a pan put vinegar, garlic, dill seeds, honey, salt and ¾ cups of water.
2) Bring it to boil, remove from heat and let it stand for 10 minutes.
3) In 2 sterilized preserving jar, put the carrots tightly.
4) Return the brine to boil... - 35.5279
Crunchy Dilled Carrot Sticks
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook carrots, covered, for 5 minutes, until just tender-crisp.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water until chilled. Pack into hot sterilized jars. Into each jar, place half a garlic clove and 1 tbsp (15 ml) dill.
3. In a... - 35.4878
Delicious Dill Carrots
Place water in pan.
Add butter and heat to melt.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Cover and lower heat.
Simmer until tender. - 35.4179
Lemon Dill Carrots
Scrape carrots and cut into thin julienne strips.
Melt butter or margarine in heavy saucepan and add carrot strips.
Stir to coat evenly with butter then sprinkle with salt, sugar and water.
Cover tightly and cook over moderately low heat, shaking pan often,... - 34.6652
Richard's Cinnamon Dill Carrots
Peel the carrots and cut them into 2-inch-long batons, uniformly slender.
Boil the carrots until tender but still firm, about 5 minutes.
Pour off the water.
Add the butter to the pan and cook over very low heat for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the cinnamon, honey,... - 33.0561
Dill Carrots And Parsnips
Dilled carrots and parsnips is a microwaved vegetable recipe prepared with milk. Flavored with added cream of celery soup, this saucy vegetables recipe is herbed simply with dill. Finished and seasoned with pepper if desired, it makes a delicious side. - 32.2451
Simmer carrots, covered, in dill pickle juice until tender but still firm about 6 to 8 minutes.
Chill overnight in pickle juice.
Sprinkle with dill and chives.
Garnish with sour cream. - 32.1236
Dill Carrots And Celery
Wash and scrape carrots.
Slice, dice or leave whole.
Place carrots and celery in a saucepan and cover with water; boil 3 minutes or until vegetables are heated through.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1-inch head space.
Place 1 head of fresh dill... - 31.8332
Chilled Dilled Carrot Salad
Take this suggestion of how to prepare Chilled Dilled Carrot Salad and make a tasty salad for your guests as well as yourself. You will definitely like this Chilled Dilled Carrot Salad. Go for it! - 27.0371
Creamy Dill Carrots
1 Place carrot pouches directly on bottom shelf of oven or in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Slit pouches.
2 Microwave for 8 to 12 minutes on HIGH, or until carrots are hot. Empty carrot pouches into 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Combine remaining ingredients in... - 26.2855
1. Place the carrots in a 1-quart pot. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, water, lemon juice, and sprinkles, and pour over the carrots. Cover and place over low heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the carrots are tender.
2. Uncover the pot, and cook and stir... - 25.391
Dilled Cucumber Carrot Salad
1 Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to a boil, add the salt and carrots, and cook for 2 minutes. Drain the carrots, rinse under cold water to stop the cooking, and drain again. Transfer to a medium-size bawl and sttr in the cucumbers and dill.
2 In a... - 24.5037
Combine onion, parsley, Italian salad dressing, dillweed, salt, and pepper and pour over carrots in shallow dish.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally.
Drain before serving. - 24.1554
Cook carrots until crispy tender and drain.
Mix Italian dressing, Green Goddess dressing and dillweed together.
Pour dressing mixture over carrots.
Refrigerate overnight. - 24.0336
Dilled Carrots And Parsnips
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk and dill weed; stir until well blended. Stir in carrots. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes.
2. Stir in parsnips. Cover; microwave on high 13 minutes or until vegetables are... - 23.288
Dill Carrot Recipes By Category