- » Dill Biscuits
Dill Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill biscuits recipes.
Buttermilk Biscuits With Dill
A healthy and hearty breakfast alternative. This video prepares an amusing variety of buttermilk biscuits loaded with the savor of dill. A true gourmet’s delight, this can fill your mornings with wonderful aroma and warmth. - 90.5893
In a bowl, combine butter, onion and dill.
Cut biscuits in half lengthwise; toss in the butter mixture.
Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 9-in.square baking pan.
Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes. - 25.357
You May Also Like!
Miniature Dill Loaves
1. In a pie plate, pour melted butter and margarine.
2. Separate the 12 biscuites and roll in the pie plate covering with adequate butter or margarine.
3. In ungreased toy-size loaf pans stand the biscuits in batches of 4. Sprinkle dill weed.
4.... - 31.6553
Herbed Buttermilk Biscuits
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Lightly grease a baking sheetand set aside.
In a large bowl, stirtogetherthe flour, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in the dill, parsley, and chives.
2 Usinga pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the... - 41.9861
Bite Size Biscuits
1) Combine the biscuit mix, milk and dill weed, then beat together for 30 seconds.
2) On an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack, drop very small spoonful of the mixture.
3) Press a cheese cube into each biscuit and cover with the... - 32.2483
Chicken And Dill Fricassee With Sour Cream Shortcakes
Make the shortcake biscuits: Into a bowl sift together the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, the salt, and the sugar, add the dill and the shortening, and blend the mixture until it resembles meal.
Stir in the sour cream and the milk and stir the - 27.7102
Tuna Biscuit Bake
1. Melt the butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan; add onion and celery; saute 5 minutes, or just until tender.
2. Blend in flour, salt, curry powder and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly; slowly stir in milk.
3. Cook and stir till sauce... - 37.6617
Biscuit Topped Sausage Medley
Pour boiling water over lima beans and set aside.
Brown sausages slowly on all sides and lift out of the pan.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon fat.
If using brown-and-serve sausages, you may need to add a little fat.
Stir-fry onions in the pan until... - 38.7644
1 As per the package directions, prepare roll mix.
2 When the dough rises, roll out on a lightly floured board to 1/4 -inch thickness.
3 Using a 2-inch biscuit cutter, cut approximately 30 rounds.
4 Prepare a mixture of melted butter and dill... - 35.0596
Chicken 'n' Biscuits
In 3-quart saucepan melt margarine; add carrots, onion, celery, and mushrooms and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vegetables are softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables and stir quickly to combine; cook, stirring constantly,... - 40.9486
Biscuits And Gravy
1. For biscuits, preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. For biscuits, in a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar, and garlic powder. Mix well using fork.
3. Throw grated butter and mix to combine.
4. Drop cheddar cheese and... - 104.41
Dill Tuna Pie
1. Drain and flake tuna removing skin and bones. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a medium or 1 ½ quart saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
4. Add onion and celery and sauté lightly for 5 minutes just until softened.
5.... - 45.5515
Dill Biscuits Recipes By Category