- » Dill Baked Sole
Dill Baked Sole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dill baked sole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill baked sole recipes.
Sole Fillets With Dill
Pat fillets dry.
Spread mayonnaise over broad half of each fillet.
Season with salt and pepper.
In food processor, process toast into crumbs.
Add dill, butter, garlic and lemon rind; process until garlic is finely minced.
Sprinkle over seasoned half of... - 39.5044
You May Also Like!
Steamed Sole With Dill
Steamed Sole With Dill recipe adapted from NY Times. This Steamed Sole With Dill can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 31.8629
Baked Sole Pacifica
Drain peaches, reserving liquid.
Place fish on broiler pan.
Brush both sides of fillets with peach liquid and sprinkle with dill weed.
Broil 4 inches from heat source 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork, turning halfway through... - 36.2066
Breaded Sole With Creamy Horseradish Dill Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil.
2. Beat the whole egg and the water together in a small pie plate. Pour the bread crumbs onto a piece of wax paper. Dip the fish first into the egg mixture; then... - 31.6826
Fillet Of Sole With Dill Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a shallow baking dish arrange sole.
Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Cut vegetables into strips.
Spray a large skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
Add vegetables and salt.
Stir-fry over medium-high heat for 2... - 38.9893
Baked Sole With Carrots And Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 425F (220C).
2) Steam or parboil carrots and zucchini until tender crisp.
3) Use a baking dish to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Arrange the fillets by seasoning with salt and pepper.
5) Sprinkle with... - 39.3011
Lemon Sole Baked In A Paper Case
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Cut out four heart shapes from non-stick baking paper, each about 20 x 15 cm / 8 x 6 in.
2. Place a sole fillet on one side of each paper heart. Arrange the cucumber and lemon slices on top of each fillet. Sprinkle... - 39.5311
Sprinkle the finely chopped green onions or French shallots, and the parsley or dill, over a generously buttered 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass or ceramic dish.
Pour in the white wine or dry white vermouth the fish fiimet or clam juice.
Lightly pepper the... - 40.851
Stuffed Sole Fillets
Dry the sole fillets.
Combine the cucumber, bread-crumb stuffing and worcestershire sauce, then moisten with dill juice or milk.
Season to taste and spread the centre of each fillet with a heaping tablespoon of the mixture.
Roll up and secure with... - 43.5952
Thaw fillets just until they can be separated.
Heat oven to 475Â°.
Arrange fish in ungreased baking dish, 11 1/2X7 1/2X 1 1/2 inches, leaving space in center of dish.
Season fish with salt and pepper and dot with butter.
Bake uncovered 15 minutes.
While... - 31.7515
Lemony Stuffed Fillet Of Sole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spread breadcrumbs on a baking sheet and bake for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until crisp.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
In a small nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Add celery and onion and saute... - 41.8146