- » Dill
Enjoy our collection of dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill recipes.
Crunchy Dill Frickles
If you love dill pickles, you are going love these dill frickles most. Battered fry dill pickles are much better than the usual dill pickles. Also it takes little time to prepare, using most of the basic items. So, what are you waiting for? Watch the video... - 103.801
Zesty Dill Weed Dip
Spice up your starter platter with a zesty dill weed dip. This dill relish is a cinch to make and can add to sizzle up your bland meals like nothing else. For even more delectable heat, you can add some jalapenos to your dip. Stream the video and get... - 96.221
Salmon With Dijon Mustard Dill Sauce
Some how to me, this Salmon With Dijon Mustard Dill Sauce seems to be the perfect Valentine's Day recipe, Besides, I heard a rumor that Salmon is an aphrodisiac. Learn how to make that beauty of a dish in this video. Ain't rocket science baby, if you've got... - 88.446
Today's specialty recipe is Ijjie or also known as mini dill omelets. This delicious recipe comes straight out of Chef Kamal's kitchen. Check out the video of this delicious dish. The best part about this dish is that you can even store it in the freezer and... - 79.0723
Easy Raw Vegan Creamy Dill Dip
How about a versatile dip that is healthy, tasty and made raw? Raw creamy dill dip is what you are searching for. Prepare this quickly in your kitchen and avoid unhealthy eating. - 78.6949
Vegetable Dill Combo
1. To make the dressing, in a food processor or a liquidizer jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency dressing.
2. Pour into a bottle or a bowl
3. Close bottle or cover bowl with cling film
4. Refrigerate until... - 49.1477
Dijon Dill Muffins
1. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. In a large bowl stir combining first 5 ingredients until well blended.
4. Make a well in center of mixture.
5. In a bowl combine milk, oil, mustard and egg and stir... - 48.5113
Cream Of Carrot And Dill Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the fat. ... - 48.1056
Dill Zucchini Slices
Wash zucchini and cut lengthwise into thin slices.
Cover with 1 -inch water and 1/4 cup salt.
Let stand for 2 hours.
Tie celery and mustard seed with garlic in a chees-cloth bag.
In a large saucepan, combine water, vinegar, sugar, and salt;... - 47.6088
Dilled Spinach Meatballs
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted.
Press to remove excess moisture.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients.
Shape into 32 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches.
Arrange in 10-inch... - 46.9082
Lamb Stew With Dill
1) Pare a band of skin, about 1/2 inch wide, around center of each potato.
2) In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat, and brown the meat in batches until browned on all sides.
3) Using slotted spoon remove the browned meat.
4) In the... - 46.7541
Dill Weed Cod Kiev
Dillweed Cod Kiev is an alluring side dish that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Dillweed Cod Kiev; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 46.6795
Little Dill Cheese Loaves
1) in a large bowl, pour moderately warm water. Spinkle yeast into the water and stirr until dissolved. Keep aside.
2) In a small sauce pain heat the cheese until lukewarm and stir in the yeast
3) Using an electric hand whisk/mixer bet... - 46.5814
Shrimps With Dill And Mushrooms
1 Cook the shrimps as per the instructions.
2 Shell the shrimps and devein. If the shrimps are large in size, cut into pieces.
3 In a pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
4 Add mushrooms and saute until soft.
5 In another pan, melt the remaining... - 46.1007
Pot Roast With Dill Carrot Gravy
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Remove the excess fat from the roast.
3) Coat the Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
4) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium-high flame. When hot, add in the pork roast.
5) Cook the roast to brown well on all... - 45.6629
Pan Fried Dill Tomatoes
Combine cucumber and vinegar; set aside.
Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients.
Combine water and egg whites, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Dredge tomato slices in breadcrumb mixture, and dip in egg white mixture.
Dredge in breadcrumb mixture... - 45.6351
Dill Dijon Turkey Patties
1) Combine turkey and 1/4 teaspoon dillweed in a bowl; stir well.
2) Shape mixture into 4 (3/4-inch-thick) patties.
3) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
4) Add patties, and cook 5 to 7 minutes on... - 45.1037
Smoked Haddock And Dill Risotto
Melt the butter in a wide shallow pan and gently cook the onion until soft.
Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the risotto rice and cook for 2 minutes, coating the rice in the onion and butter.
Stir in the wine, and cook until nearly evaporated.
Add... - 45.0152
Dilled Split Peas
1) In a pot, combine the stock, water and split peas.
2) Bring to a boil, partially cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
3) Add the onions, carrots, celery, soy sauce and dill.
4) Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 30... - 44.9343
1) In a saucepan, cook the fresh beets in the boiling broth.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 25 minutes, or until the beets are tender.
3) For canned beets, add broth with the beet liquid to make 3 cups.
4) In an electric blender or a... - 44.7771
Fresh Pack Dills
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/16" off blossom end.
2) In 3-gal crock, place the cucumbers.
3) Make brine by adding 1 1/2 c salt to 2 gals water.
4) Cover thr cucumbers with the brine and cover the crock.
5) Let stand 12-18 hours in cool place.
6)... - 44.31
Vegetable Dill Combo
1) In a bowl, combine French dressing, mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, salt, dill weed, and pepper.
2) Blend well so that all the ingredients mix well.
3) Let the mixture chill overnight.
4) In a bowl, arrange the vegetables.
5)... - 44.1059
Mix 2 tablespoons flour, the salt and pepper.
Sprinkle 1 side of beef with half of the flour mixture; pound in.
Turn beef and pound in remaining flour mixture.
Cut beef into 6 serving pieces.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Cook beef over medium heat until... - 43.9382
Salmon With Lemon Dill Sauce
Arrange salmon steaks or fillets in a shallow rectangular Pyrex baking dish (9" x 13") (23 cm x 33 cm).
Top with onion slices, separated into rings.
Dissolve the bouillon cube in the boiling water.
Add the 1 Tbsp.
lemon juice, and dill weed.
Mix and pour over... - 43.7914
Dilled Shrimp In Aspic
1. Follow package directions while making the shrimp, drain and cool. Spoon out several even-sized shrimps, reserve them for final decoration. Cut the remaining shrimps into ½ inch pieces, and add them to the medium-sized bowl.
2. Halve the cucumber... - 43.7823
Dill Ring is a better mood elevator than a bar of chocolate! Best enjoyed as a snack, this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Add this Dill Ring recipe to your favorites...you are anyway going to be making it more... - 43.618
Dill Blanquette De Veau
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Melt 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of the butter in a heavy flameproof casserole.
Add the veal and cook, turning frequently, without browning.
Stir 3 tablespoons flour, the nutmeg, salt and pepper together in a small bowl, and sprinkle... - 43.5978
Easy Cucumber Dill Loaf
Press cucumber between paper rowels to remove excess moisture.
Toss cucumber with 2 tablespoons flour; set aside.
Dissolve yeast in warm water,- ler stand 5 mint utes.
Combine yogurt and soda in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine egg, sugar, sal, yeast mixture,... - 43.3842
Elegant Chilled Trout With Dill Sauce
Bring one quart water to boil in skillet without rack or trivet in it.
Into water place onion, peppercorns, allspice, bay leaf, salt, lemon juice or white vinegar.
Simmer 15 minutes to develop flavor.
Grease top of rack with margarine and place in... - 43.3479
Snapper With Dill
1) In a fish poacher or electric skillet, add wine, water, salt and peppercorn.
2) Heat till boiling, then add in the snapper.
3) Place a lid over, lower heat, and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, or till the snapper flakes easily.
4) Carefully... - 43.1851
Dill Pot Roast
1) Use salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of dill to sprinkle both sides of the meat.
2) Put the seasoned meat in a slow cooker and add the vinegar and water.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 7 to 9 hours or till the meat is tender. Take the... - 43.144
Tomato And Dill Mold
Would you like to try best of best Tomato-dill Mold recipe? I prepare this yummy dish as a side dish very often. I am certain that you will be hooked on in the first taste! - 43.1138
Dilled Peas Helsinki
1. In a saucepan, bring salted water to a boil.
2. Add peas to the boiling and cook until tender
3. In the meantime, in a large saucepan, melt the butter.
4. Add shallots to it and sautÃ© on a low flame until soft but not browned.
5. Stir in the... - 43.1083
1) Line the bottoms of 2 quart (or 4 pt) jars with grape leaves.
2) Slice the cucumbers in half lengthwise.
3) Pack the cucumbers in the prepared jars.
4) Top each jar with half of dill, horseradish, mustard seed and onion slices.
5) In... - 42.8953
Creamy Salmon With Dill In Filo Baskets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley and salmon in a frying pan and add enough water to barely cover the fish.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and poach the fish for 5 minutes until it flakes easily.... - 42.7093
Dilled Seafood Medley
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add shrimp, flounder, scallops, mushrooms and onion.
Saute 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and onion is transparent.
Remove with slotted spoon and place in a 2-quart casserole dish; set side.
Add flour to liquid in skillet,... - 42.6808
Dill Pot Roast
Sprinkle both sides of meat with salt, pepper, and 1 tsp.dill.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Add water and vinegar.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until tender.
Remove meat from pot.
Turn control to high.
Dissolve flour in small amount of cold water;... - 42.4667
Garlic Dill Rice
1. Take a skillet and add oil in it.
2. SautÃ© garlic in hot oil until it turns golden in color.
3. Add rice in it and further sautÃ© for 4-5 minutes against high heat.
4. Add broth and seasonings in the mix.
5. Allow the mix to reach at boiling... - 42.3562
Vocka Mussels With Lemon Dill Risotto
Heat half of the oil in large pan; cook half of the onion, stirring, until soft.
Add rice; stir to coat in oil mixture.
Stir in 1 cup stock; cook, stirring, over low heat until liquid is absorbed.
Continue adding stock in 1-cup batches, stirring until... - 42.236
Orecchini With Savoy Cabbage & Dill
In large saucepot, prepare orecchini in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes, or until tender.
Add cabbage and 3/4 teaspoon salt and... - 41.7798
Baked Half Salmon With Vegetable Dill Stuffing
Rinse the fish inside and out.
With a long, sharp knife, remove the inner membrane, bones, and spine.
Cut horizontally just underneath the membrane (as if you were skinning a chicken breast).
Then remove the spine with the point of a sharp knife, taking care... - 41.6721
Courgette And Dill Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl, then place in a food processor. Add the salt and diced butter and process using the pulse button until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. With the motor running,... - 41.6617
Chilled Salmon With Dill Sauce
1. In a fish poacher or large skillet bring to a boil combining the first 3 ingredients and add salmon.
2. Cover reducing heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
3. Reserve 1 tablespoon poaching liquid and... - 41.3628
Cheddar Dill Muffins
Cheddar Dill Muffins is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cheddar Dill Muffins, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 41.1074
Dill And Chive Vinegar
1. In a wide-mouth glass jar place dill and chives.
2. Pour vinegar over herbs and cover.
3. Let it stand at room temperature for 3 to 4 weeks.
4. Into a decorative jar, strain vinegar discarding herb residue.
5. Add additional sprigs of fresh dill and... - 41.0805
Veal Pot Roast With Dill Gravy
Brown the veal on all sides in the oil or butter.
Place on a rack in a dutch oven.
Saute the onion briefly in the fat remaining in the pan.
Transfer to the dutch oven and add the water and bay leaf.
Cover and cook slowly two hours.
Peel the potatoes and... - 40.9346
Crudites With Creamy Dill Dip
Cut carrots and peppers into strips.
Separate cauliflower into florets.
Separate endive leaves.
Cut large mushrooms into halves.
Chill until serving time.
In a food processor container combine cottage cheese, dill, yogurt, parsley and salt and pepper.
Process... - 40.9065
Catfish Baked In Dill Sauce
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Place fish in an ovenproof casserole.
Sprinkle lemon juice over fish.
Dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, make sauce by combining yogurt, milk, parsley, and dillweed.
After fish has baked 30 minutes, pour sauce... - 40.8113
Scallops With Creme Fraiche And Dill
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
Add spring onions and cook, stirring frequently, until soft, 3 minutes.
Add scallops and cook, stirring... - 40.797
Fricassee Of Salmon With Cucumbers & Dill
Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon, scoop out any seeds.
Cut cucumber into 1 1/2-inch.-by-1/2-inch sticks and set aside.
In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt and pepper.
Dredge salmon pieces in the flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
In a... - 40.7086
Kosher Style Dills
1) Wash, scrub, rinse and dry the cucumber.
2) Fill up the cucumber in two hot sterilized jars.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt, garlic, pickling spices and dill.
4) Divide the garlic mixture in two jars.
5) Fill the jars with the cold... - 40.6631
Heat oven to .325 degrees.
Butter a 2-qt. casserole.
Break cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water until almost tender, about 10 minutes.
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add flour, salt and pepper and let bubble up together.
Remove from... - 40.6066
Dill Shrimp Mould
Pour tomato juice into a 2-quart pan; sprinkle in gelatin and let stand about 5 minutes.
Place over medium heat and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
To gelatin add lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire, sour... - 40.5539
Iced Dill Zucchini
Cut unpeeled zucchini crosswise on a slant into longish ovals about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook gently in 2 cups boiling water with about 1 teaspoon salt until crisp tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Drain cooking liquid and save it.
Place zucchini in a bowl and add shrimp if... - 40.5349
Halibut With Dill Topping
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Arrange fish in a single layer in 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Combine lemon juice, salt, paprika, and pepper; brush mixture over both sides of fish.
Let stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
Meanwhile, in saucepan cook onion in butter or... - 40.3252
Dill Flounder With Almonds
Dilled flounder with almonds is a flavorful fish recipe. Skillet cooked, the flounder is herbed with dill and cooked with margerine. Finished with slivered almonds to taste, the flounder has the mild yet lingering taste of the nuts along with the hint of dill. - 40.3152
Dill Mushrooms And Carrots
Place enough water in water bath to cover 6 pint jars or 12 half-pint jars by 1-2 inches; cover and bring to boil.
Combine mushrooms and carrots in boiling water; simmer 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine water, vinegar, sugar, salt, dill, and... - 40.2982
Beef Dill Birds
Cut steak into 6 servings.
Combine salt, pepper, and flour, and pound into steak until it is 1/4 inch thick.
Place 1/2 slice of bacon on each piece.
Roll beef and bacon around pickle slice.
Fasten with toothpicks.
Brown rolls in fat in a large skillet.
Pour... - 40.2032
Catfish Baked In Dill Sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place fish in casserole.
Sprinkle lemon juice over fish.
Dot with butter and season with salt and pepper.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in preheated oven.
Meanwhile, make sauce by combining yogurt, milk, parsley and dill.
After fish... - 40.1028
Soak the tamarind in a cup of water for at least 10 minutes to extract juice.
Wash thoroughly and clean the yam before skinning and cubing it.
Rub a little tamarind water on our hands to prevent any itch the yam may cause.
Heat the oil in a pan and place the... - 40.0281
Meat And Dill Piroshki
Cream butter and cheese and beat in cream.
Blend in flour and salt.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Roll out dough between wax paper to one-eighth-inch thickness.
Cut into two inch to three inch rounds or squares.
Place one teaspoon filling on... - 39.9831
Rice With Lemon And Dill
Rice with lemon and dill is a herbed rice recipe. Prepared with lemon rind and juice to taste along with added thyme, the rice with lemon and dill is flavored with chicken broth and baked in the oven. - 39.6518
Mushrooms With Wine And Dill
1. Finely slice mushrooms.
2. In a skillet, heat butter until very hot and sautÃ© sliced mushrooms in it.
3. Season with salt and cayenne pepper.
4. Cook the mushrooms briskly for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add sherry.
6. Stir with finely... - 39.5669
Tuna Dill Pate
1 In a blender container, put cold vegetable juice cocktail and gelatin.
2 Cover and blend at low speed unti gelatin dissolves.
3 Add in the mock sour cream, dill weed and Worcestershire sauce.
4 Blend well until smooth.
5 Chop the drained... - 39.5199
Roasted Dill Chicken
Roasted dill chicken is a herbed and flavorful chicken recipe. Easy to prepare, the dill chicken is prepared with a pureed mix of shallots with dill and Italian dressing, spread in the cavity and on both layeres of the skin. Covered with a foil, the chicken... - 39.4929
Simple Dilled Shrimp
Place the shrimp, lemon slices and bay leaf in a medium saucepan and add just enough water to cover the shrimp.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer, uncovered, about 2 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
Drain the shrimp and discard the liquid,... - 39.4577
Oversized Cheese 'n Dill Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sieve the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the dill and cheese and mix well
3. In another bowl, place the milk, eggs and butter and add this all at once to the dry ingredients. Mix... - 39.3568
New Dill Slices
1) For the pickled cucumbers, trim the ends off and cut into 1/8-inch slices.
2) If using fresh cucumbers, first peel and then cut into 1/8 inch slices.
3) In a bowl, mix 1tablespoon of salt and cucumber and let it soak for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and... - 39.3557
Little Dill Cheese Loaves
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves.
2. Heat cheese just until lukewarm in small saucepan; stir into yeast mixture; add sugar, onion,... - 39.3504
Dill Tuna Mould
In a bowl stir together gelatin and lemon juice; let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in chicken broth to dissolve completely.
In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, milk, parsley, green onion, mustard, dill weed, pepper, tuna, and cucumber; stir in gelatin... - 39.1008
Sole With Cucumber Dill Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and very lightly grease the foil.
2 Peel and finely chop the cucumber. Mince the bell pepper. Mince the fresh dill. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan or in the microwave.
3' In a small bowl, combine the... - 38.9774
Put the meat in a pot with the water, salt, bay leaf, peppercorns, dill, parsley, and lemon rind.
Peel the onion and dot it with cloves.
Add this to the mixture.
Cook it for 2 hours or until the meat is tender.
Forty-five minutes before the end of the... - 38.6842
Creamy Lemon Dill Sauce
1. In a heavy small saucepan, over medium heat heat whipping cream until it comes to a boil.
2. Reducing heat to low add garlic and simmer mixture about 15 minutes until garlic is tender and cream has reduced in volume almost by half.
3. In a food... - 38.678
Dilled Pike And Pea Pods
If using fish steaks, remove skin and bones.
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
For sauce, in small mixing bowl stir flour into yogurt, then stir in milk, bouillon granules, and dill.
Set sauce aside.
Spray a cold wok or large... - 38.6657
Put perch, onions, celery, salt, and water in cooker.
Close cover and set pressure con trol in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 3 minutes.
Allow cooker to cool nor mally.
Return open cooker to a low flame.
Add sour cream, pickles, horseradish, and... - 38.6495
Scallop Coins With Dill Sauce
Halve each scallop crosswise to form two "coins." Arrange the scallops on a 9" pie plate without overlapping them.
Squeeze the lime half over all.
Microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Let stand for 1 minute, then drain and chill.
To prepare the sauce,... - 38.4527
Baked Dilled Salmon On Rice
Coat a nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
Saute onion, garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add lemon juice and fresh dill.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spray a baking dish with olive oil spray.
Spread... - 38.2127
In a small mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
In a small saucepan heat and stir cottage cheese, water, sugar, dillseed or caraway seed, and salt till warm (120° to 130°).
Add to flour mixture along with egg.
Beat with an electric mixer on... - 38.1408
Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce
Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce has a strong taste. The lemon flavour gives the Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce a tangy and uplifting taste. - 38.0835
Dill Tomato Cups With Peas
Dilled tomato cups with peas is a baked recipe made with dried dill. An easy and stunningly simple recipe, this dilled tomato cup is a fresh little side that can be paired with meals of choice as a replacement for salad. - 38.075
Roasted Asparagus In Mustard Dill Sauce
Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus.
Arrange asparagus in a shallow .
In a small bowl combine broth and mustard.
Pour over asparagus; turn asparagus to coat.
Roast in a 425° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until asparagus is... - 37.8469
Dill Clam & Tomato Aspic
Combine 1 bottle clam juice and dill seed in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup tomato juice.
Strain dill seeds from hot clam juice.
Add hot clam juice to gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Add remaining... - 37.7525
Little Dill Cheese Loaves
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir; dissolve yeast.
2. Heat cheese just until lukewarm in small saucepan; stir into yeast mixture; add sugar, onion, dill weed,... - 37.747
Heart Of Artichoke Soup With Dill
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the onion, garlic and celery and cook, covered, over a moderate heat for 10-12 minutes, or until all the vegetables are soft. Stir from time to time.
2. Add the artichoke hearts, replace the lid and cook for about a... - 37.2704
Vegetable Dill Combo
Vegetable Dill Combo is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Vegetable Dill Combo in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 36.945
Dill Zucchini Spear
1) Mix together vinegar, garlic and mustard in a bowl.
2) Gently pour in the oil, whisking well to combine.
3) Next, add in the dill. Whisk once more.
4) In a shallow serving dish, arrange the zucchini and pour the dressing evenly over it.
5) Cover the... - 36.9346
Baked Hare Pie I Dill Dough Crust
Place rabbit in marinade for at least 6 hours preferably overnight.
Saute bacon until golden brown.
Cook onions in bacon fat with a pinch of sugar, until golden brown.
Add to bacon.
Drain and dry each piece of rabbit.
Cook in very... - 36.8239
Kosher Dills is a delicious pickle which is served with main dish. Kosher Dills gets its taste from cucumber mixed with clove and garlic and flavored with vinegar. Kosher Dills is cherished by many people. - 36.7836
Dill And Garlic Croutons
1) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] put margarine.
2) Cook uncover in Microwave on high (550 watts) for 35 to 45 sec [45 to 60 sec].
3) Add dill weed, paprika and garlic salt.
4) Mix bread cubes and toss to coat well.
5) Microwave uncovered till... - 36.7737
Dill Pot Roast With Carrot Gravy
The dill pot roast with carrot gravy is made with a chuck roast. Cooked over direct heat, the chucken roast is prepped with dill seed and grated carrots for the gravy. Thicken with flour, it is savory and can be served with rice or potatoes. - 36.7533
Poached Sole With Dill Sauce
Poached sole with dill sauce is a broth cooked sole. Served with a cooked sauce made with chicken broth and lemon juice, herbed and flavored with dill, the poached salmon is nice and moist with loads of soft and mild flavors to it. Great for brunches! - 36.6842
If you plan to cook an out of the ordinary Side Dish, then you should probably go for these Stuffed Dills. Get all set to serve this cheese stuffed dish! Believe me, this so simple...and the results....even better!!! - 36.6702
Fresh Deli Dills
1. Place the cucumbers in a colander and wash thoroughly in cold running water, scrubbing lightly to remove all traces of grit.
2. Drain well and add to a to a large non-metallic bowl.
3. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water and salt.... - 36.5919
Perch With Parsley And Dill
1 Season fish with salt and pepper.
2 Over the bottom of a buttered 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish, sprinkle 1/4 cup parsley.
3 Arrange fish in the dish and top fish with remaining parsley and dill.
4 Cover with waxed paper.
5 Cook in the... - 36.5432
Vegetables With Dill
1) Use a Dutch oven or heavy, large saucepan to spray with butter-flavor vegetable cooking spray.
2) Add onions to sauté until lightly browned.
3) Gradually add other ingredients leaving the peas.
4) Increase heat to start boiling.
5) Reduce heat and... - 36.534
Perch With Parsley And Dill
1. Butter a 1 1/2-qt. baking dish.
2. Have ready 8 medium-size perch, dressed.
3. Season fish with a mixture of salt and pepper.
4. Cover bottom of baking dish evenly with 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley.
5. Arrange the fish in the baking dish. Top with 2... - 36.3999
Dill Green Tomatoes
Wash and sterilize 4 wide-mouth (1-pint) preserving jars and closures.
Blanch tomatoes and peppers but do not skin; cut peppers in strips 1/2" wide.
Place 2 garlic cloves and 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds in each jar, then fill to within 1/2" of top with tomatoes... - 36.2431
Chilled Shrimp With Dill Sauce
1) In a deep saucepan, add all the ingredients except the shrimp, mix well and allow to boil for 10 minutes.
2) Gently add the shrimp into the saucepan and allow to a boil for further 3 minutes.
3) Drain well, discard the vegetables and place the... - 36.1825
Dill Recipes By Category