- » Dill
Enjoy our collection of dill recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dill recipes.
Salmon With Dijon Mustard Dill Sauce
Some how to me, this Salmon With Dijon Mustard Dill Sauce seems to be the perfect Valentine's Day recipe, Besides, I heard a rumor that Salmon is an aphrodisiac. Learn how to make that beauty of a dish in this video. Ain't rocket science baby, if you've got... - 114.079
Dill Chicken With Cous Cous
This dill chicken with cous cous is all about fresh fragrant ingredients, subtle flavors and a mix of crisp and soft textures. Look at the video to see how you can prepare a healthy meal in no time that tastes divine. - 111.503
Crunchy Dill Frickles
If you love dill pickles, you are going love these dill frickles most. Battered fry dill pickles are much better than the usual dill pickles. Also it takes little time to prepare, using most of the basic items. So, what are you waiting for? Watch the video... - 107.101
Zesty Dill Weed Dip
Spice up your starter platter with a zesty dill weed dip. This dill relish is a cinch to make and can add to sizzle up your bland meals like nothing else. For even more delectable heat, you can add some jalapenos to your dip. Stream the video and get... - 99.5842
Today's specialty recipe is Ijjie or also known as mini dill omelets. This delicious recipe comes straight out of Chef Kamal's kitchen. Check out the video of this delicious dish. The best part about this dish is that you can even store it in the freezer and... - 80.7944
Easy Raw Vegan Creamy Dill Dip
How about a versatile dip that is healthy, tasty and made raw? Raw creamy dill dip is what you are searching for. Prepare this quickly in your kitchen and avoid unhealthy eating. - 80.3184
Vegetable Dill Combo
1. To make the dressing, in a food processor or a liquidizer jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency dressing.
2. Pour into a bottle or a bowl
3. Close bottle or cover bowl with cling film
4. Refrigerate until... - 48.957
Dijon Dill Muffins
1. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. In a large bowl stir combining first 5 ingredients until well blended.
4. Make a well in center of mixture.
5. In a bowl combine milk, oil, mustard and egg and stir... - 48.2016
Dilled Spinach Meatballs
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted.
Press to remove excess moisture.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients.
Shape into 32 meatballs, about 1 1/2 inches.
Arrange in 10-inch... - 47.4201
Capellini Salad With Chicken And Dill
1. In a large pot of lightly salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente. Drain, rinse, and set aside to cool.
2. Poach the chicken breasts in the poaching liquid for 10 minutes, or just until the pink color is gone throughout.
3.... - 47.1733
Dill Zucchini Slices
Wash zucchini and cut lengthwise into thin slices.
Cover with 1 -inch water and 1/4 cup salt.
Let stand for 2 hours.
Tie celery and mustard seed with garlic in a chees-cloth bag.
In a large saucepan, combine water, vinegar, sugar, and salt;... - 47.0906
Cucumber Dill Cod Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and measure its thickness.
2. In a large skillet combine water and 1/4 teaspoon salt and add fish.
3. Bring to boiling and reduce heat.
4. With cover let it simmer until the fish just flakes when... - 46.981
Cream Of Carrot And Dill Soup
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the fat. ... - 46.7183
Salmon Quenelles In Dill Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan, combine the chicken stock and butter or margarine.
2) Bring this mixture to a boil.
3) Then, simmer until the butter or margarine is melted.
4) Remove the pan from the heat.
5) To this, add the pepper and flour, stirring... - 46.526
Pot Roast With Dill Carrot Gravy
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Remove the excess fat from the roast.
3) Coat the Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
4) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium-high flame. When hot, add in the pork roast.
5) Cook the roast to brown well on all... - 46.4575
Lamb Stew With Dill
1) Pare a band of skin, about 1/2 inch wide, around center of each potato.
2) In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat, and brown the meat in batches until browned on all sides.
3) Using slotted spoon remove the browned meat.
4) In the... - 46.3349
Veal With Bulgur And Dill
Combine flour, salt, and pepper; rub into veal slices.
Brown veal in shortening slowly, using a large flameproof casserole or a skillet.
Add onions, consomme, wine, and garlic.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until tender.
In the meantime cook bulgur in... - 46.329
Dill Dijon Turkey Patties
1) Combine turkey and 1/4 teaspoon dillweed in a bowl; stir well.
2) Shape mixture into 4 (3/4-inch-thick) patties.
3) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
4) Add patties, and cook 5 to 7 minutes on... - 46.0218
Dilled Veal With Cauliflower
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and cook the cauliflower until very tender.
3) Drain the cauliflower and mash.
4) Place the veal in a bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
5) In a heated non-stick pan,... - 45.5933
Dill Cauliflower And Pea Pods
Halve any large cauliflower flowerets.
Cook cauliflower, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water for 2 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together yogurt and flour.
Stir in milk and dried dillweed.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 45.5248
Shrimps With Dill And Mushrooms
1 Cook the shrimps as per the instructions.
2 Shell the shrimps and devein. If the shrimps are large in size, cut into pieces.
3 In a pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
4 Add mushrooms and saute until soft.
5 In another pan, melt the remaining... - 45.3494
Trout With Dill
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper on trout to season.
2) Preheat the grill.
MAKING ... - 45.2662
Lemon Dill Chicken
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the chicken evenly with 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Dissolve the cornstarch in 1/4 cup of apple juice and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet,... - 45.1978
Dilled Split Peas
1) In a pot, combine the stock, water and split peas.
2) Bring to a boil, partially cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
3) Add the onions, carrots, celery, soy sauce and dill.
4) Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 30... - 44.932
Vegetable Dill Combo
1) In a bowl, combine French dressing, mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, salt, dill weed, and pepper.
2) Blend well so that all the ingredients mix well.
3) Let the mixture chill overnight.
4) In a bowl, arrange the vegetables.
5)... - 44.6802
Smoked Haddock And Dill Risotto
Melt the butter in a wide shallow pan and gently cook the onion until soft.
Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the risotto rice and cook for 2 minutes, coating the rice in the onion and butter.
Stir in the wine, and cook until nearly evaporated.
Add... - 44.439
1) In a saucepan, cook the fresh beets in the boiling broth.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 25 minutes, or until the beets are tender.
3) For canned beets, add broth with the beet liquid to make 3 cups.
4) In an electric blender or a... - 44.3881
Little Dill Cheese Loaves
1) in a large bowl, pour moderately warm water. Spinkle yeast into the water and stirr until dissolved. Keep aside.
2) In a small sauce pain heat the cheese until lukewarm and stir in the yeast
3) Using an electric hand whisk/mixer bet... - 44.3868
New Potatoes In Dill Sauce
1. Drain the boiled potatoes, peel, and return to pan. Keep warm.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
3. Add dill and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
4. Stir in flour and blend into the butter.
5. Add in cream and stir into... - 44.3841
Jellied Chicken With Lemon And Dill
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Use a large casserole or Dutch oven.
3. Heat the olive oil in the casserole over medium flame.
4. Arrange the seasoned chicken pieces to the hot oil, and brown evenly on all sides.
5.... - 44.139
Creamy Dill Carrots
1 Halve the carrots and cut half lengthwise and remaining half widthwise.
2 In a bowl, add mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, lemon juice, pepper and milk.
3 Mix well and place in the refrigerator, covered until ready to use.
4 Coat the grill... - 43.6934
Dill Whole Carrots
1. Wash carrots and trim ends.
2. Place in large sauce- pan and add boiling water to cover.
3. Bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes just until skins can be easily scraped off without letting it overcook.
4. Drain... - 43.643
Snapper With Dill
1) In a fish poacher or electric skillet, add wine, water, salt and peppercorn.
2) Heat till boiling, then add in the snapper.
3) Place a lid over, lower heat, and allow to simmer for 20 minutes, or till the snapper flakes easily.
4) Carefully... - 43.5826
Tomato And Dill Mold
Would you like to try best of best Tomato-dill Mold recipe? I prepare this yummy dish as a side dish very often. I am certain that you will be hooked on in the first taste! - 43.5197
Lemon Dill Salmon And Asparagus
To prepare the asparagus, remove the tough stem ends.
Using a vegetable peeler and starting about 2 inches (5 cm) below the tip, peel off the thin outer skin.
Arrange in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, dill,... - 43.3761
Salmon Dill Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except the lemon or lime wedges.
3) In a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, place the salmon mixture and shape into loaf.
4) Bake in... - 43.3594
Fresh Pack Dills
1) Wash cucumbers; cut 1/16" off blossom end.
2) In 3-gal crock, place the cucumbers.
3) Make brine by adding 1 1/2 c salt to 2 gals water.
4) Cover thr cucumbers with the brine and cover the crock.
5) Let stand 12-18 hours in cool place.
6)... - 43.139
Dilled Seafood Medley
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add shrimp, flounder, scallops, mushrooms and onion.
Saute 5 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and onion is transparent.
Remove with slotted spoon and place in a 2-quart casserole dish; set side.
Add flour to liquid in skillet,... - 43.0539
Salmon And Dill Coulibiac
Heat oil in medium pan; cook leek, stirring, until soft.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese, breadcrumbs and dill.
Halve salmon fillets horizontally.
Halve pastry sheets; round corners of each half to make oval shapes.
Place about 1/4 cup leek mixture on 1... - 42.9102
Dilled Shrimp In Aspic
1. Follow package directions while making the shrimp, drain and cool. Spoon out several even-sized shrimps, reserve them for final decoration. Cut the remaining shrimps into ½ inch pieces, and add them to the medium-sized bowl.
2. Halve the cucumber... - 42.8979
Creamy Salmon With Dill In Filo Baskets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the bay leaf, peppercorns, parsley and salmon in a frying pan and add enough water to barely cover the fish.
2. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and poach the fish for 5 minutes until it flakes easily.... - 42.864
1) Line the bottoms of 2 quart (or 4 pt) jars with grape leaves.
2) Slice the cucumbers in half lengthwise.
3) Pack the cucumbers in the prepared jars.
4) Top each jar with half of dill, horseradish, mustard seed and onion slices.
5) In... - 42.8597
Pan Fried Dill Tomatoes
Combine cucumber and vinegar; set aside.
Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients.
Combine water and egg whites, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Dredge tomato slices in breadcrumb mixture, and dip in egg white mixture.
Dredge in breadcrumb mixture... - 42.8109
Dill Pot Roast
Sprinkle both sides of meat with salt, pepper, and 1 tsp.dill.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Add water and vinegar.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until tender.
Remove meat from pot.
Turn control to high.
Dissolve flour in small amount of cold water;... - 42.8018
Cream Of Shrimp & Dill Soup
Shell and devein shrimp, reserving shells.
Dice shelled shrimp; refrigerate until ready to use.
In a large saucepan, combine shrimp shells, clam juice, water, parsley, thyme and sage.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Strain liquid... - 42.7699
Dill Pot Roast
1) Use salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of dill to sprinkle both sides of the meat.
2) Put the seasoned meat in a slow cooker and add the vinegar and water.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 7 to 9 hours or till the meat is tender. Take the... - 42.6826
Cucumber And Dill Salad
1. Take a large mixing bowl and combine yogurt, lemon juice, dill and honey in it.
2. Chill the ingredients for 15 minutes
3. Peel and seed the cucumbers just before serving.
4. Cut them into thin slices and dip them into... - 42.6786
Lemon Dill Chicken
Lemon Dill Chicken has a very tasty taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Lemon Dill Chicken a tangy and refreshing taste. - 42.5071
Dill Blanquette De Veau
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Melt 8 tablespoons (1 stick) of the butter in a heavy flameproof casserole.
Add the veal and cook, turning frequently, without browning.
Stir 3 tablespoons flour, the nutmeg, salt and pepper together in a small bowl, and sprinkle... - 42.4296
Dill Ring is a better mood elevator than a bar of chocolate! Best enjoyed as a snack, this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Add this Dill Ring recipe to your favorites...you are anyway going to be making it more... - 42.1551
Chicken With Fresh Tomato Dill Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium saucepan, combine together the tomatoes, onion, celery, dill, salt, sugar and black pepper. Mix well.
3) Gently simmer the mixture over moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
4)... - 42.1507
Mix 2 tablespoons flour, the salt and pepper.
Sprinkle 1 side of beef with half of the flour mixture; pound in.
Turn beef and pound in remaining flour mixture.
Cut beef into 6 serving pieces.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Cook beef over medium heat until... - 41.9109
Dilled Peas Helsinki
1. In a saucepan, bring salted water to a boil.
2. Add peas to the boiling and cook until tender
3. In the meantime, in a large saucepan, melt the butter.
4. Add shallots to it and sautÃ© on a low flame until soft but not browned.
5. Stir in the... - 41.8862
Broiled Tomatoes With Dill Sauce
1) Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, dillweed and salt together. Allow mixture to chill.
2) After removing the stems from the tomatoes, cut them in hald, crosswise.
3) Sprinkle the cut side of the tomato with salt and pepper to taste and dot... - 41.7864
Courgette And Dill Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion and garlic until soft but not browned.
Add the courgettes, cover the pan with greaseproof paper and cook over a low heat for 10-15 minutes until the courgettes are soft.
Add the stock, cover the pan with a lid and... - 41.6892
1. In a medium-size pot, boil salted water.
2. Add the carrots and cook for 5 minutes until just tender; do not overcook.
3. Drain and keep aside.
4. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over low heat.
5. Stir in garlic and cook for 5-6... - 41.6123
Elegant Chilled Trout With Dill Sauce
Bring one quart water to boil in skillet without rack or trivet in it.
Into water place onion, peppercorns, allspice, bay leaf, salt, lemon juice or white vinegar.
Simmer 15 minutes to develop flavor.
Grease top of rack with margarine and place in... - 41.423
Zucchini Patties With Dill Dip
For the dill dip, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Place the zucchini in a colander to drain; squeeze to remove excess liquid.
Pat dry; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, seafood... - 41.3476
Chilled Salmon With Dill Sauce
1. In a fish poacher or large skillet bring to a boil combining the first 3 ingredients and add salmon.
2. Cover reducing heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
3. Reserve 1 tablespoon poaching liquid and... - 41.2667
Salmon Balls In Dill Sauce
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Shape mixture into 24 salmon balls.
Place salmon balls in a 13-x 9- x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 50° for 25 to 30 minutes or until browned.
Transfer to a serving platter, and... - 41.2344
Dilled Baby Carrots
1 In a large saucepan, add the first 6 ingredients.
2 Gradually bring to a boil.
3 Add in the carrots and cover.
4 Lower the heat, and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp-tender.
5 Remove from the heat.
6 Pour the mixture into a... - 41.16
Lemon Dill Baby Carrots
1. Place steamer basket in a large pot full of water, add carrots, and steam for 6 to 8 minutes or until carrots are firm, yet tender.
2. In a large saucepan, stir cornstarch with lemon juice until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
3. Slowly add... - 41.154
Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Clean the tuna, rinse tuna and pat dry it.
3) Apply olive oil on both the sides of the fish and then place it on the broiler pan.
4) Make a mixture of cheese and sour cream and add herbs and 1 clove garlic.
5)... - 41.0567
Garlic Dill Rice
1. Take a skillet and add oil in it.
2. SautÃ© garlic in hot oil until it turns golden in color.
3. Add rice in it and further sautÃ© for 4-5 minutes against high heat.
4. Add broth and seasonings in the mix.
5. Allow the mix to reach at boiling... - 41.0182
Wine Poached Bluefish With Onion And Dill
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lay the bluefish on a greased rack set in a 13"x 9"x 2" baking pan.
Fill the fish cavity with half of the onion, parsley, and dill.
Layer the remaining onion, parsley, and dill on top of the fish.
Pour in the wine and cover the pan... - 40.9502
Easy Cucumber Dill Loaf
Press cucumber between paper rowels to remove excess moisture.
Toss cucumber with 2 tablespoons flour; set aside.
Dissolve yeast in warm water,- ler stand 5 mint utes.
Combine yogurt and soda in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine egg, sugar, sal, yeast mixture,... - 40.8587
Dilled Veal Special
Combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 teaspoon salt: mix thoroughly.
Shape into 24 balls.
Dissolve bouillon cube in 1 1/2 cups boiling water; add kitchen bouquet.
Pour into large skillet.
Add meatballs and bring to boiling.
Cook, covered, for 15 minutes; turn... - 40.8577
Heat oven to .325 degrees.
Butter a 2-qt. casserole.
Break cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water until almost tender, about 10 minutes.
Heat butter in saucepan.
Add flour, salt and pepper and let bubble up together.
Remove from... - 40.8055
Eggplant Yogurt And Dill Relish
Cut off and discard the stem end of the eggplant.
Cut un peeled eggplant into one inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the eggplant and onion.
Cook, stirring frequently, until the eggplant is soft and starts to brown.
Add more oil if... - 40.7527
Veal Shoulder With Dill Sauce
Roll veal as for jelly roll; tie.
Place in 2 quarts boiling water in Dutch oven; add salt, allspice, peppercorns, bay leaf and 5 sprigs of dill.
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours or until tender.
Remove veal from stock; keep warm.
Strain stock; reserve.
Melt... - 40.5109
Orecchini With Savoy Cabbage & Dill
In large saucepot, prepare orecchini in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 12 inch skillet, melt margarine or butter over medium high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes, or until tender.
Add cabbage and 3/4 teaspoon salt and... - 40.4707
Dill (soya) Flavoured Chicken
Heat the oil.
Add the cardamoms and cinnamon.
Fry for a minute.
Add the onions.
Fry light brown.
Add the garlic and ginger.
Fry golden brown.
Grind together the tomatoes and soya.
Add to the mixture in the pan.
When the fat separates, add the spices and salt... - 40.4458
Cucumber Dill Sauce
Place cucumber in colander and toss with salt.
Let drain 30 minutes.
Rinse with cold water and shake dry.
Melt butter in heavy saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add shallot and cucumber.
Place buttered piece of parchment or waxed paper over top and cover pan... - 40.3938
Barley Vegetable Loaf With Yogurt Dill Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat an 8 1/2"x 4 1/2"x 2 1/2" loaf pan with the cooking spray and set aside.
Cook the barley according to package directions, omitting the salt, until tender about 40 minutes.
Drain well and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a heavy 10... - 40.3157
1) Wash cucumbers.
2) Cut 1/8" slice off each end of cucumber.
3) Cut cucumbers crosswise in 1/8" to 1/4" slices.
4) In 8 sterilized hot pint jars, place 2 slices onion and 1 dill head in each .
5) Pack raw cucumber slices.
6) Place 1... - 40.261
Salmon Mousse With Dill
In a small saucepan pour cold water or clam juice.
Sprinkle gelatin over liquid.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Heat over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Let stand until cooled to room temperature.
In a blender container combine cottage cheese and enough... - 40.218
Dill Salmon Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly oil four 5-inch pie pans.
3) In a large bowl, combine the salmon, egg substitute, yogurt, dill, mustard, salt and allspice.
4) Coat with the wheat germ and reserve any excess.
5) Divide the... - 40.1176
Dill Cabbage Wedges
3. Arrange the wedges in 2 concentric circles in a 9" glass pie-plate.
4. Sprinkle with onions, carrots and dill on dishful cabbage-slices.
5. Add the stock by pouring method.
6. Wrap the plate with vented plastic wrap.
7. Microwave the preparation... - 39.9979
Dill Cabbage And Vegetable Medley
1. In a large pot, boil water and blanch the cabbage for a minute; remove from the water, allow to cool, remove four leaves and set aside
2. Cut the rest of the cabbage into shreds 1/8" in dimensions and enough to fill two cups
3. In a steamer set over... - 39.9366
Scallops With Creme Fraiche And Dill
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
Add spring onions and cook, stirring frequently, until soft, 3 minutes.
Add scallops and cook, stirring... - 39.9321
Kosher Style Dills
1) Wash, scrub, rinse and dry the cucumber.
2) Fill up the cucumber in two hot sterilized jars.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt, garlic, pickling spices and dill.
4) Divide the garlic mixture in two jars.
5) Fill the jars with the cold... - 39.8312
Oversized Cheese 'n Dill Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Sieve the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Add the dill and cheese and mix well
3. In another bowl, place the milk, eggs and butter and add this all at once to the dry ingredients. Mix... - 39.8109
Tuna Loaf With Dill Sauce
Combine 2 cups milk and bread cubes in saucepan; bring just to a boil.
Remove from heat; beat until smooth.
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine tuna, bread mixture, eggs, onion, lemon juice, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon paprika.
Mix well; turn into greased... - 39.7877
Dill And Garlic Carrots
1. Drain carrots well.
2. In a glass bowl, combine drained carrots with rest of the ingredients; mix lightly.
3. Let the dish stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
4. Remove and discard garlic.
5.... - 39.7351
Dill Tuna Mould
In a bowl stir together gelatin and lemon juice; let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in chicken broth to dissolve completely.
In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, milk, parsley, green onion, mustard, dill weed, pepper, tuna, and cucumber; stir in gelatin... - 39.7103
1. In a screw top pint jar, add olive oil, sugar, mustard, salt, tarragon, garlic, rosemary and pepper; put the lid on tightly and shake vigourously a few times
2. Pour it into a shallow dish and coat the chicken pieces in it; turn around a number of... - 39.693
Courgette And Dill Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flours into a bowl, tipping the bran into the bowl, then place in a food processor. Add the salt and diced butter and process using the pulse button until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. With the motor running,... - 39.68
Green Beans With Dill
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion until soft.
2) Now, add water, chili sauce and dill. Cook for a minute.
3) Make a corn starch-water mixture and add it to onions.
4) Cook, constantly stirring until sauce thickens.
5) Mix together the... - 39.6626
Crudites With Creamy Dill Dip
Cut carrots and peppers into strips.
Separate cauliflower into florets.
Separate endive leaves.
Cut large mushrooms into halves.
Chill until serving time.
In a food processor container combine cottage cheese, dill, yogurt, parsley and salt and pepper.
Process... - 39.613
Prawn And Green Bean Salad With Dill Sauce
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil, add prawns, COOk Until prawns Change colour, about 3 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Peel and devein prawns.
Plunge green beans in boiling water, allow water to return to boil, drain... - 39.5851
Dill Pickled Beans
Wash beans; drain.
Cut beans to fit pint jars.
Cook beans in a large amount of boiling water, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
In 4- to 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven mix 3 cups water, vinegar, salt, dillweed, cayenne, and garlic; bring to... - 39.4439
Veal Pot Roast With Dill Gravy
Brown the veal on all sides in the oil or butter.
Place on a rack in a dutch oven.
Saute the onion briefly in the fat remaining in the pan.
Transfer to the dutch oven and add the water and bay leaf.
Cover and cook slowly two hours.
Peel the potatoes and... - 39.2149
Iced Dill Zucchini
Cut unpeeled zucchini crosswise on a slant into longish ovals about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook gently in 2 cups boiling water with about 1 teaspoon salt until crisp tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Drain cooking liquid and save it.
Place zucchini in a bowl and add shrimp if... - 39.1554
Pea Pods And Onions With Dill Butter
Cook onions in a small amount of boiling water in a large saucepan for 2 minutes.
Add pea pods and cook 2 to 3 minutes more or just until tender, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook garlic in hot butter in a small saucepan for 30 seconds.
Stir in... - 39.0932
Dill Mushrooms And Carrots
Place enough water in water bath to cover 6 pint jars or 12 half-pint jars by 1-2 inches; cover and bring to boil.
Combine mushrooms and carrots in boiling water; simmer 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine water, vinegar, sugar, salt, dill, and... - 39.0533
Cheddar Dill Muffins
Cheddar Dill Muffins is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cheddar Dill Muffins, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 39.0184
Cold Cucumber & Dill Soup
Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch chunks.
Place half the cucumber chunks in a blender or food processor, add 1/2 cup of the broth, and whirl until pureed.
Pour into a large bowl.
Place remaining cucumbers, remaining 1/2 cup broth, yogurt, chopped dill, and lime... - 38.8894
Dill Cabbage Wedges
1) From the cabbage, remove the tough outer leaves and slice off the stem.
2) Through the core, cut the cabbage in half. Then, cut each half into quarters, thus making 8 wedges.
3) In a 9 inch glass pie plate, arrange the wedges in two... - 38.8514
Dill Recipes By Category