- » Dijon Pork Chop
Dijon Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dijon pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dijon pork chop recipes.
Broiled Dijon Pork Chops
Combine vinegar, oil, mustard, parsley, chives, and tarragon in small bowl; whisk until blended. Place pork top loin chops on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 4 to 5 inches from heat. Brush chops with mustard mixture and broil 20 minutes, or to... - 24.4525
Dijon Butter Pork Chops
Were you looking for a tasty pork preparation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then this Dijon Butter Pork Chops recipe is definitely the recipe for you. Trust me, your guests will love the Dijon Butter Pork Chops! - 40.7933
Pork Chops Dijon
1. Trim fat from pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat oil in 10- or 12-inch skillet on medium heat. Add chops. Brown well on both sides. Remove chops from pan.
2. Add onion and garlic to pan. Cook on medium heat 3 minutes, or until onion is... - 32.9647
Pork Chops And Rice Dijon
Thaw peas and carrots.
Preheat a 10-inch microwave browning dish on 100% power (HIGH) 5 minutes.
Add cooking oil, then swirl to coat dish.
Add pork chops.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 4 minutes, turning chops after 2 minutes.
Remove... - 43.0316
Dijon Breaded Pork Chops
Dijon breaded pork chops is a herbed pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked, these breaded pork chops are coated with saltine cracker crumbs and flavored with sage and thyme along with mustard. Fried in oil, it can be served with fresh or baked vegetables. - 38.667
Pork Chops Dijon
Trim excess far from chops.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot.
Add chops, and cook until browned on both sides.
Remove chops, and drain well on a paper towel; set aside.
Wipe skillet dry with a paper rowel.
Coat skillet... - 42.4941
Pork Chops Dijon
In a small bowl combine mustard, Italian dressing, and pepper; set aside.
Trim excess fat from chops.
Spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat the skillet over medium high heat.
Add the pork chops and brown on both sides.
Remove chops from... - 31.4156
Baked Pork Chops Dijon
Arrange chops in a foil-lined rimmed baking pan.
In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, chives, and tarragon; season to taste with pepper.
Spread 1 tablespoon of the mustard baste over each chop.
Bake on upper rack of a 475° oven for 10... - 32.9767
Dijon Butter Pork Chops
1.Remove visible fat from the meat.
2.In a small bowl, combine, margarine, mustard, lemon, parsley, green onions, salt, pepper and paprika.
3.Mix very wel.
4.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
5.Put the chops in the grill. Top... - 46.2163
Dijon Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Remove any visible fat from the pork.
Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, combine the garlic, mustard, ginger, lemon juice, oil, pepper and salt.
Place the pork in the grill and generously brush with the Dijon... - 28.6143
Dijon Pork Burgers
Dijon Pork Burgers is a delicious dish. I served the Dijon Pork Burgers for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Dijon Pork Burgers recipe and you will understand. - 31.683
Dijon Pork Burgers
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the pork, mustard, mayonnaise, onion, pepper and salt.
3 Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place on the grill and cook for 7-8 minutes or until... - 37.9631
Pork With Dijon Cream
On rack in broiling pan broil pork 4 inches from heat source, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
While pork is broiling, prepare sauce.
In small saucepan melt margarine; add shallot (or onion) and garlic and saute over medium... - 40.329
Pork Medaillons With Dijon Mushroom Sauce
1. In medium skillet, melt 2 teaspoons of the butter over medium heat. Put in shallot and mushrooms; sautÃ© for 1 minute or until tender. Remove from skillet.
2. Spoon in the remaining 3 teaspoons butter and oil to skillet. Put in pork; stir fry for... - 40.4337
Sherried Ham Dijon
Slash outer edge of fat on ham slice diagonally at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling.
Place ham in rectangular microwavable dish, 11 x 7 X 1 1/2 inches.
Mix mustard and sherry; brush over ham.
Sprinkle with pepper and mustard seed.
Cover with waxed paper... - 25.5254
Mustard Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread mustard on all surfaces of chops.
In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, cornmeal and flour.
Coat chops with crumb mixture.
Place chops in 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until chops are no longer pink and... - 31.6583
Curried Mustard Pork Chops
Brush chops with mustard.
In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, curry powder, and butter.
Coat pork chops with crumb mixture.
Arrange chops on a well-greased shallow baking pan.
Season with salt and pepper.
Bake at 400° F for about 30 to 40 minutes or... - 31.1748
Grilled Maple Pork Chops
Grilled Maple Pork Chops are a gourmet style grill recipe that can please any soul on this earth with its subtle flavors. Watch this video to learn this delightful recipe. - 87.8491
Browned Pork Chops
Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; cook chops, 2 or 3 at a time, turning as needed, until they're browned on both sides and meat near bone is no longer pink when slashed (5 to 7 minutes on... - 28.0199
Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Season the chops with salt and pepper.
3) Put the seasoned chops in 1 layer in a large baking dish.
4) Mix together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the... - 41.2128
Pork Chops In Mustard And Wine Sauce
If you love pork, you will sure go gaga over this Pork Chops in Mustard and Wine Sauce. The flavor of mustard and wine sauce makes the pork rich and juicy. Just check out the recipe of the yummy Pork Chops in Mustard and Wine Sauce listed here. - 39.0899
Mustard-apricot Pork Chops
Mustard-Apricot Pork Chops is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Mustard-Apricot Pork Chops recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 31.6694
Pork Chops With Gingered Pears
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, mustard and thyme.
3 Place the chops on the broiler pan and brush them with half of the lemon-mustard mixture. Broil the chops 4 inches from the heat for 5... - 41.2431
Savory Broiled Pork Chops
Spread half the mustard evenly over chops and sprinkle with half the thyme.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Broil 6 inches from heat 10 to 12 minutes.
Turn chops and spread with remaining mustard and remaining thyme.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Broil second side until... - 25.8317
Mustard Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
Wipe pork chops with a paper towel.
Stir together mustard, thyme and sage.
Coat the pork chops well with the herb mustard.
Press brown sugar into the mustard.
Rotate the pork chops in the Flat Standard Basket for 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through.
If... - 28.3976
Pork Chops With Black Currant Preserves
Mix the preserves and mustard together in a small bowl.
Heat a nonstick skillet just large enough to hold the pork chops comfortably, and brown them lightly on both sides.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and spoon the currant and mustard... - 33.4314
Pork Chops With Smothered Apples
This pork chops with smothered apples is by far the easiest and the most flavorful pork dishes I have ever tasted and the combination of flavors are so perfect that I love to have it over and over again. Try it and your diners will love you for this awesome... - 146.374
Sesame Mustard Baked Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Spread mustard on both sides of each chop.
Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients; dredge chops in breadcrumb mixture.
Place chops in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 45... - 29.009
Orange Pork Chops
In small saucepan mix marmalade and mustard and stir over medium heat until marmalade is melted.
Place chops on broiler rack.
Broil chops about 4 inches from heat for 6 minutes; turn and broil for 2 more minutes.
Spoon half of the glaze over chops... - 25.5228
Black Currant Pork Chops
In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add currants, cover, and remove from heat. Let sit to plump currants.
Mix the preserves and mustard together. Set aside.
Brush a non-stick skillet with vegetable oil. Wipe with a paper towel so that only a thin film... - 34.1346
Dijon And Cognac Beef Stew
Cook salt pork in heavy, large, nonaluminum skillet over medium heat until golden.
Remove with slotted spoon and transfer to 4 quart saucepan or Dutch oven.
Add onion and shallot to skillet and brown quickly over high heat.
Transfer to saucepan using slotted... - 42.9618
Maple Glazed Smoked Pork Chops
In small bowl, combine maple syrup, mustard and horseradish; set aside.
Lightly brush chops on both sides with oil.
Place chops on oiled barbecue grill; grill over medium high heat 8 minutes, turning once and basting often with maple mixture. - 23.4902
Dijon Chicken Liver PÃ¢tÃ©
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage and onion until meat is no longer pink; remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
In the drippings, cook chicken livers over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink.
Drain; cool for 10... - 42.0678
Marinated Pork Chops With Sauce Robert
The day before the barbecue, place pork chops in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix marinade ingredients and pour over chops.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
The next day, remove chops from marinade and bring... - 40.8815
Pork Chops Charcutiere
Trim pork chops.
Sprinkle on all sides with salt and pepper.
Lightly cover bottom of a skillet with peanut oil.
Brown chops on all sides in hot oil.
Cook chops until done, about 20 minutes, depending on size.
Transfer to a warming dish.
Add shallots and... - 39.3317
Pork Loin Chops With Tarragon Sauce
1) From the chops, trim the excess fat.
2) On each side of the chops, spread ¼ teaspoon of mustard.
3) With 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, sprinkle each side.
4) Use cooking spray to coat a large skillet.
5) Add the margarine and put the... - 45.8496
Lemon Garlic Pork Chop
This Lemon Garlic Pork Chop recipe is easily at home cooked on a countertop grill, or out on the BBQ! - 109.366
Ginger Mustard Pork Chops
Dust chops lightly with flour. Melt butter in nonstick skillet and sauté chops over medium heat until brown on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove chops and keep warm. Pour broth into skillet, increase heat and deglaze skillet by boiling and... - 30.7083
Pork Chops Dijonnaise
1)Take 2 layers of paper towels and press pork chops between it.
2) Dust flour on sheet of waxed paper. Dredge pork chops in the flour and shake off excess.
3) In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Place chops and fry for 4 to 5 minutes... - 44.1212
Sherry Mustard Pork Chops
Heat butter or chop trimmings in a medium skillet Brown chops over medium heat; pour off excess grease.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Measure whipping cream; add mustard; mix well with tiny whisk or fork; add sherry to the one-half cup line.
Pour... - 38.1453
Swiss Pork Chops With Mustard Sauce
1. Wipe pork chops with damp paper towels and trim off fat, if necessary.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons flour, the salt and pepper and use to coat chops.
3. In a large skillet In hot butter, brown chops well on both sides—about 20 minutes in... - 44.0731
Danish Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Trim fat from pork chops. Season chops with sage, salt, and pepper.
3. Place pork chops in a casserole. Top with onion and apples. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
4. Bake covered for 2 1/2 hours. Remove cover, baste with pan juices.... - 33.2797
Pork Chops Charcutiere
Trim the pork chops, leaving a quarter inch layer of fat.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the chops on all sides.
Cook the chops twenty minutes, or until cooked through.
Transfer to a warm platter and pour off and discard... - 38.9676
Pork Chops Charcutiere
1. Trim the pork chops, leaving a quarter-inch layer of fat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the chops on both sides. Cook twenty minutes, or until cooked through. Transfer to a warm platter. Pour off all but two... - 31.6081
Deviled Pork Chops
Make a smooth paste of the butter and peppers.
Place the chops into a casserole dish and spread the butter over them.
Place under the oven broiler for 3 minutes, turn the chops over and broil for an additional 3 minutes.
While chops broils combine the... - 36.5436
Pork Chops Charcutiere
Brush the chops with the oil.
Season with a little salt and pepper if desired.
Broil in the oven until cooked through.
Fry the onion in the butter in a sauce pan until brown.
Sprinkle with flour and continue to cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the wine,... - 36.6855
Pork Chops Deluxe
Coat a skillet with nonstick cooking spray; brown pork chops on both sides.
Remove and set aside.
Add water, scraping bottom of the skillet to loosen any browned bits.
Drain tomatoes, reserving juice; set tomatoes aside.
Add juice, soup, onion, mustard,... - 40.8727
Pork Chops With Orange Apricot Glaze
Pork in sweet taste is no lesser than a dessert and here is a recipe to make it so. Here is chef Mike showing how to glaze pork chops in a mixture of orange marmalade, apricot preserves and other common flavors. Great taste and appeal! - 109.904
Grilled Pork Chops With Compound Butter
Here is great recipe for a wonderful meal. The recipe is for Grilled pork chops, to know about the recipe you must watch the video. The chef should a simple and great way to prepare the dish. - 102.631
Baked Pork Chops With Caper Sauce
Coat chops on all sides with 2 tablespoons of the flour, shaking off excess.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add chops and cook until browned on all sides.
Transfer chops to a 9-inch square baking pan.
In a glass measuring cup, stir... - 44.6042
Herbed Pork Chops With Apples
1. Sprinkle pork chops with pepper; then cook in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, turning once, until well browned on both sides (about 14 minutes).
2. In a small bowl, mix jelly, mustard, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) water, and cumin. Spoon evenly... - 25.509
Smoked Pork Chops With Pasta & Cheese
In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, brown chops well, about 10 minutes total.
Remove from pan; keep warm.
As meat browns, bring about 3 quarts water in a 5- to 6-quart pan to boiling on high heat.
Add pasta and cook, uncovered, just... - 38.0396
Smoked Pork Chops With Ruote
1. Place pork chops in a wide nonstick frying pan and cook over medium-high heat, turning as needed, until browned on both sides (about 10 minutes). Transfer to a platter and keep warm. Discard any pan drippings.
2. Bring 8 cups (1.9 liters) water to a boil... - 33.1684
Mustard Grilled Pork Chops
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add chops and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Turn chops over, season well and continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes; adjust time depending on thickness.
? Preheat broiler.
? Spread mustard over one side of chops and top with... - 17.7277
Pork Chops With Orange Olive Relish
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add pork to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally. Discard marinade.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove pork from bag.
4. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking... - 29.5798
Pork Chops With Wine
1. Trim skin and excess fat from the chops, wipe with damp cloth
2. Sprinkle both sides of the chops with salt and dust with flour
3. In a heavy skillet, heat oil and place the chops in it, cooking over medium flame until light brown on... - 41.5323
Lemon Thyme Pork Chops
1. To prepare the chops, trim fat from them and place in shallow glass bowl.
2. In a bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, honey, mustard and thyme and pour over chops.
3. With cover and let it stand for 20 minutes at room... - 42.0738
Grilled Pork Chops With Herbal Yogurt Sauce
1. For the yogurt sauce: In a medium bowl, place yogurt, basil, mint, garlic, green onion, honey (1 tablespoon), olive oil(1 tablespoon), lemon juice, salt and pepper, whisk to combine all ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate for at... - 0
Pork Chops With Wine Cream Sauce And Apples
In skillet, melt butter and brown chops on both sides; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Continue cooking just until cooked through.
Remove chops and set aside.
Add onion to skillet and cook until softened.
Stir in wine and simmer for 1 minute.
Add... - 43.9049
Pork Chop And Cabbage Casserole
Trim fat from chops.
Rub chops with pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chops, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove chops from skillet.
Drain; pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe... - 43.2598
Garlic Pork Chops With Balsamic Vinegar
In a medium-size pan, bring about 4 cups water to a boil.
Add unpeeled garlic cloves; boil for 1 minute.
Drain; let cool slightly, then peel and set aside.
Sprinkle chops generously with pepper.
Spray a wide frying pan with cooking spray and place over... - 42.548
Pork Chops With Apple Kraut
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
3) In a broiling pan over a rack, place the pork chops 6 inches from the heat source and broil for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning once, until rare. Remove and keep... - 44.2835
Pork Chops With Red Wine Sauce And Winter Greens
A few months ago, a friend of mine told me a story of a near disastrous first date she went on. The whole date sounded dreamy – a dashing man had invited her to his home to cook her a romantic candlelit meal for two. She was all smiles and ready to be swept... - 0
Baked Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
The baked pork chops with barbecue sauce is a simple baked pork chops recipe with potatoes. Cooked with a barbecue sauce mix of ketchup, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, chili, mustard, onion and garlic, the roasted pork chops can be served with a fresh salad. - 42.2002
Grilled Porkchops In A Beer And Chutney Marinade
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. For mashed potato, peel and chop potatoes into chunk. Set it aside.
3. For brine, in a large sauce pan, pour water and add salt to it. Mix well, place it on heat and bring it to boil.
4. Then , add dark... - 97.8407
Sauteed Pork With Brandy Cream Sauce
Pork chops turn out with a unique flavor when cooked in brandy or wine. Here is a recipe by Mike Monahan where pork chops are cooked and served with brandy cream sauce that is made with pork drippings, brandy and some simple seasonings. A real pork delight! - 112.871
Pork With Apple Caraway Cream
1 Cut the onions and apple into thin wedges.
2 Lightly dredge the pork in the flour, reserving the excess.
3 In a large skillet, preferably nonstick, warm 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and garlic, and... - 38.007
Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Parsley And Basil
Are you in a jiffy to cook up some quick meal for your dinner. This roasted pork tenderloin with fresh parsley and basil is a simple recipe, which can be prepared at any time of the day. Watch the chef to follow detail instructions on this recipe and try to... - 93.2426
Crunchy Lamb Chops
Chop the corn flakes, the bread, garlic, parsley and cheese in an electric mixer; set aside.
Pepper the lamb chops then brush them with mustard.
Coat with the crumbly mixture.
Preheat the oven to 160Â°C (325Â°F).
Melt the margarine over medium heat in an... - 34.4592
Roast Pork Loin With Mustard Rosemary Sauce
Heat oven to 375°.
Season pork loin with seasoned salt or natural seasoning.
Roast to internal temperature of 145°-155°.
Remove from oven.
Place large saute pan over medium heat.
When hot, add finely diced bacon to pan.
Add minced shallot.
When bacon... - 38.9022
Pork Tenderloin Diane
Pork Tenderloin Diane has a great taste. Pork Tenderloin Diane gets its taste from pork mixed with mustard and flavored with lemon juice. Pork Tenderloin Diane is cherished by pork consumers all over the world. - 35.1933
Apple Pork Filling
In wok melt butter over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper and onion; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add pork; stir-fry 1 1/2 minutes longer.
Remove from heat; stir in apple, mustard, ginger, and salt. - 28.3306
Exotic Pulled Pork Sandwich
All of you sandwich-lovers, here is something most exotic and delicate to have a bite. You must have heard about this exotic pulled pork sandwich recipe, but never tried out. It is little critical and also time-consuming, but with the expert chef's help and... - 111.895
1) Take a frying pan and place it over high heat.
2) Add Dijon mustard, pineapple and rum to it after browning the pork.
3) Season with salt and pepper after stirring in the coconut milk.
4) Garnish with cilantro or chopped parsley.
5) Serve... - 38.3423
Pork Tenderloin & Banana Tarte Tatin
Tenderloins are incredibly versatile; perfect from casual family dinners to your most fancy affair! Here I am showing you how to make Dijon Mustard Tarragon Wine Tenderloin and a simply scrumptious Banana Tarte Tatin! - 118.48
In a medium saucepan cook green pepper and onion in butter or margarine till tender.
Remove from heat; stir in pork, applesauce, mustard, ginger, and salt.
On floured surface roll each biscuit to a 5-inch circle.
Place about 1/3 cup of the pork mixture on 6... - 39.7163
Bistro-style Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Herbs
If you are on the lookout for a pork recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and earn you loads of compliments, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect bistro-style pork that everyone will love. - 108.942
Apple Sauteed Pork With Shiitake Mushrooms And Shallots
In a glass bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the marinade.
Add the pork, making sure that it is well covered with the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, then remove the pork from the marinade and strain and reserve the liquid.
Meanwhile,... - 37.4979
Pork With Artichokes And Capers
Press each pork tenderloin piece into 1-inch-thick medallion.
Heat margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork pieces; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until pork is tender.
Place pork pieces on serving plate; keep warm.
Reduce heat to low.
Add... - 36.2473
Pork Loin With Mustard
1. In a bowl season pork with pork and pepper.
2. In a skillet heat oil on medium heat. Check that it does not smoke.
3. Brown the pork pieces in oil.
4. Remove the pork pieces and lower the heat.
5. Add the shallots and saute until... - 44.7842
Roast Loin Of Pork Oriental Style
Roast pork oriental style is an asian flavored pork recipe. Prepared with a baste of italian dressing with honey and flavored with hoisin sauce, ginger, soy sauce and mustard, the roast pork oriental style is oven cooked. Basted for a rich oriental flavor, it... - 33.5942
Pork Cutlets In Madeira Sauce
1 With a meat mallet or heavy skillet, pound each slice of pork until 1/4, inch thick.
Sprinkle on both sides with the salt and pepper.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the butter and oil over moderate heat.
Add the pork and brown for 2 minutes on each... - 38.8275
Easy Pork Roast
– In a skillet, heat oil and sear pork roast on all sides, then season with salt and pepper.
– Place roast in a medium-size cast iron casserole and set aside.
– In a bowl, combine all other ingredients, pour over roast pork and bring to a boil.... - 32.1711
Crispy Pork And Nectarine Salad With Garlic Croutons
Put all the prepared salad ingredients in a bowl and toss gently.
Leave in a cool place if you are not serving straight away.
Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
Fry (saute) the bread cubes in a little oil with the garlic added until golden brown.
Drain... - 35.6092
Super Bowl Recipe: Bbq Pulled Pork Sliders With Creamy Cole Slaw
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a small bowl combine grand diamond all-purpose seasoning, Chile powder, granulated onion, ground mustard powder, granulated garlic and kosher salt, mix well. Rub the seasoning all over the meat.
3.... - 0
Betty's Pulled Pork (a Picnic Favorite) .mpg
Betty's picnic favorite - pulled pork... using this year for Fourth of July community picnic. Betty Bannerman Busciglio is a professional cooking teacher and former caterer. - 116.876
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a rack in a roasting pan and spray the rack and the pan with nonstick spray.
2. Stuffing: Bring the port, 1/4 cup of the apricots, and 1/4 cup of the plums to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove from... - 36.4984
Apricot Stuffed Pork Loin
To make the pork loin: Cook the wild rice according to the package directions.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel or celery, garlic, and thyme.
Cook, stirring often, for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the onions are... - 45.5022
Pork Tenderloin Salad With Apples And Apricots
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over moderately high heat.
3) Add the pork to sautÃ© by turning, until well browned all over, 7 to 10 minutes.
4) In a baking dish, transfer... - 47.7563
Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich
Do sandwiches top the list of your favorite food? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tracy Porter demonstrates a great recipe that you can easily replicate at home. Try this Roasted Pork Loin Sandwich recipe today. - 136.545
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
Season pork with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill pork, on a covered grill, over medium-hot Kingsford briquets, 20 to 25 minutes until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°F, turning once or... - 45.5161
In small bowl combine pork, celery, red pepper, and scallion.
In another small bowl combine vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper, mixing well; pour over salad and toss to coat thoroughly.
Serve on lettuce leaves. - 29.1447
Grilled Pork Loin Salad
Whether it's a last barbeque party of the summer or first tailgate of the fall season, grilled pork tenderloin is always a winner. Look at this incredible video with Chef Maxwell with a simply outstanding recipe. Watch the video and do give this wonderful... - 141.596
Pork Tenderloin Apple Saute
Combine salt, oregano, pepper, and flour.
Dredge meat in flour mixture; shake off excess.
Set remaining flour mixture aside.
Place wok over medium-high heat.
When wok is hot, add 2 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add pork and stir-fry until... - 43.5134
Pork Medaillons With Sage
In a non-stick pan, melt the margarine over medium-high heat and cook the pork medallions for 12 minutes or as desired, turning them regularly.
Remove the medallions and set them aside, keeping them warm.
Drain off any excess grease and saute the onions for a... - 38.8761
Cranberry Pork Medaillons
Cranberry Pork Medallions is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Cranberry Pork Medallions dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.3134
Applesauce Pork Loaf
Applesauce Pork Loaf often finds a place in my party menu and is the favorite among my peers. It is the flavors of pork sausage, beaten egg, applesauce and seasonings that make this Applesauce Pork Loaf taste yum. Just check out the recipe of this yummy dish. - 41.2254
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 43.1032
Crusted Pork In Bloody Mary Sauce With Spatzle
All of those who enjoy eating pork should try this recipe. It's a treat to have. Besides the chef shares the secrets to make bloody mary sauce. This dish can be served with some fresh green salad. - 133.18
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before roasting.
2) Using the tip of a small sharp knife, make deep slits in the pork loin.
3) Fill the slits with garlic slivers.
4) In a shallow roasting pan, place the pork and then keep it... - 43.0316
Dijon Pork Chop Recipes By Category