- » Dijon Mustard
Dijon Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dijon mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dijon mustard recipes.
Dijon Mustard Grilled Honey Chicken
1. Preheat the grill for medium heat.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix the mustard, honey, mayonnaise, and steak sauce.
3. Set aside a small amount of the honey mustard sauce for basting and dip the chicken into the remaining sauce to coat.... - 114.228
Mashed Potatoes With Dijon Mustard
Mashed potatoes were never so amazing. Here is a video that shares a recipe for mashed potatoes with a twist of Dijon mustard. The video is a must watch if you want to transform your dish to a rich and spicy great tasting potato. - 105.331
Dijon Mustard And Sherry Vinaigrette
If you are looking for an all-purpose salad dressing recipe using sherry vinegar then watch this one. Chef John shows us a technique that makes emulsifying a dressing a fast and easy process, without the need of a blender. This dressing of sherry vinegar... - 99.9153
Pan Seared Chicken Breast With Dijon Mustard Sauce
For all those who think chicken is the best meat in the world, here is a pan seared chicken breast with Dijon mustard sauce which will tantalize your taste buds and will leave you asking for more. The best part of this dish is that it is so healthy that you... - 93.5726
Salmon With Dijon Mustard Dill Sauce
Some how to me, this Salmon With Dijon Mustard Dill Sauce seems to be the perfect Valentine's Day recipe, Besides, I heard a rumor that Salmon is an aphrodisiac. Learn how to make that beauty of a dish in this video. Ain't rocket science baby, if you've got... - 88.446
Dijon Mustard Pan Sauce
Chef John from Foodwishes shows us how to make this delicious Dijon Mustard Pan Sauce, as he promised earlier. It is a very basic recipe actually and it can be made in no time. A simple reduction process! Give this a try, - 82.6523
Cheese Souffle With Dijon Mustard
Butter a 2 pint (5 cup) souffle dish.
Melt the butter in a pan.
Stir in the flour, then blend in the milk.
Bring to the boil, stirring constantly, then simmer for 3 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and beat in the cheese, seasoning and mustard.
Beat in... - 43.2902
Dijon-style Mustard Sauce
Place butter in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Stir in flour.
Blend in half and half, Dijon-style mustard and dry mustard.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 4 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until thickened, stirring with wire whip... - 42.869
Trout In Dijon Mustard Sauce
Heat butter and oil in a large frying pan.
Add shallots, and saute until soft.
Lay fish on top of shallots.
Season, and add white wine.
Slowly bring to boil, and simmer for about 20 min.
turning fish once or twice.
When they are tender but not soft, transfer... - 41.9457
Rack Of Lamb With Dijon Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Arrange lamb rack in large roasting pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
4. Rub the prepared mixture evenly on lamb rack.
5. Place pan on middle level of oven and roast the lamb for... - 41.8747
Creamy Dijon Mustard Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan add butter to melt over low heat.
2) Add onion and sauté till brown.
3) Sprinkle flour and cook for another minute by continuous stirring, until it turns foamy.
4) Slowly pour in milk.
5) Set the heat at medium and cook by... - 41.0849
Caesar Salad With Dijon Mustard
1. First, make the dressing. Put the garlic, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, egg yolk, lemon juice, and seasoning into a food processor or blender and process for 30 seconds, until foaming. Add the olive oil, drop by drop, until the mixture begins... - 40.9006
Apricot Dijon Mustard Chicken
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine apricot nectar and mustard.
Over high heat bring mixture to a boil.
Lay chicken breasts, smooth side down, in apricot mixture.
Cover pan, reduce heat, and simmer until breasts are no longer pink in thickest section (cut... - 40.2753
Creamy Dijon Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the mustard, 1 tablespoon oil and vinegar for about 40 seconds until the mixture begins to thicken.
2) With the machine running, gradually pour in oil until the mixture has thickened.
3) Turn... - 39.0236
Beef With Dijon Mustard Gravy
Place meat on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer into center of meat.
Bake in 325°F convection oven on rack #2 offset for 1 to 1/4 hours for medium-rare (145°F) or 1 1/2 to 2 hours for medium (160°F).
[Or bake in 325°F radiant bake oven... - 38.8206
Dijon Style Mustard
In a bowl, stir together cold water and mustard.
Let stand for at least 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 2- to 3-quart noncorrodible pan, combine wine, vinegar, onion, garlic, bay leaves, allspice, salt, sugar, and tarragon.
Bring to a boil; boil, uncovered, until... - 37.1039
Nicoise Salad Using Dijon Mustard
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Mix lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Make dressing by mixing garlic, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and oil in a screwtop jar. Close... - 36.9848
Pickled Shrimps Using Dijon-style Mustard
Pull shrimp from shells; discard shells.
In a 2-quart saucepan, cover shrimp and pickling spices with water.
Bring to a boil; simmer over medium heat about 2 minutes.
Strain water, leaving spices on shrimp; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine mustard,... - 36.6987
Toasted Walnut Chicken With Dijon Mustard Sauce
1. Toast walnuts: In small bowl, place walnuts. Cook at high (100% power) 5 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring every minute, until lightly browned. Stir in salt and set aside.
2. In pie plate, beat egg, pepper, and 1 tablespoon water until blended.
3. Cut each... - 35.3537
Green Salad With Dijon Mustard Dressing
Wash and drain spinach and lettuce and combine with celery and green pepper.
Place row of cucumber slices around edge of salad dish.
Sprinkle chives over.
To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
Toss spinach mixture with... - 35.279
Rack Of Lamb With Dijon Mustard Sauce
Preheat oven to 500°F.
Place lamb in large baking pan.
Combine parsley, mustard, bread crumbs, rosemary and garlic in small bowl.
Spread evenly over top of lamb.
Place in center of oven; cook 7 minutes for medium-rare.
Turn off oven but do not open door for... - 34.7045
Dijon Mustard Sauce
1. In a pan, melt the butter. Mix in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continually.
2. Take away from the heat and slowly stir in the milk.
3. Put the pan back on heat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
4. Simmer until thick, then mix... - 34.5764
Dijon-style Mustard Sauce
In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour, dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash white pepper.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Remove sauce from heat; stir in mustard and vinegar.
For a more yellow sauce, add one or two drops... - 34.1485
Spiral Reuben Dijon Bites
Thaw puff pastry sheet according to package directions.
Roll puff pastry dough to 12x10-inch rectangle.
Spread mustard evenly over dough; top with cheese and corned beef.
Cut in half crosswise to form 2 (10x6-inch) rectangles.
Roll up each rectangle from... - 33.5943
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Dijon Mustard Sauce
1. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper to taste; then set aside. Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet over high heat. Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook until golden brown, about 7 to 10 minutes. Turn the chicken and brown... - 33.3399
Dijon Mustard-coated Potatoes
In large pot of boiling salted water, parboil potatoes over high heat about 12 minutes, or until barely tender.
Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Add warm potatoes and toss well.
Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 to... - 32.5768
Mayonnaise With Dijon Mustard
Bring ingredients to room temperature before beginning.
In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks with a whisk until pale, about 1 minute.
Beat in salt, white pepper, lemon juice or vinegar and mustard.
Begin adding oil, 1 drop at a time, beating vigorously and... - 32.0611
Cheddar And Dijon Mustard Open Face
1) Spread Dijon mustard; on the bread.
2) Place cheese slice on top.
3) Add tomato slices and sprouts on top.
4) Serve the sandwich with additional mustard, if desired. - 30.6415
Lemony Mayonnaise Seasoned With Dijon Mustard
Process the egg, lemon juice, and mustard until blended, about 1 minute.
Combine the oils and with the motor running drizzle through the feed tube in a slow, steady stream.
(When the mayonnaise begins to thicken, the oil can be added more quickly.) Season... - 28.4465
GETTING READY 1) Prepare the salad of your choice. MAKING 2) In a small dish, combine... - 27.54
Strawberry Dijon Dressing
1. Whisk together all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Keep refrigerated. Use within 5 days. - 27.4223
Dijon Mustard Dressing
Coddle the egg by placing it in a bowl of very hot tap water.
Let stand for 15 minutes.
Place all ingredients in a food blender and mix. - 26.8718
Green Beans With Dijon Mustard
1 Top and tail the beans, then steam or cook in boiling water to cover for 5-10 minutes, until just tender. Drain if necessary, then sprinkle lightly with salt.
2 Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the parsley and spring onions (shallots) and fry gently for 1... - 25.7114
Baked Ham With Dijon Mustard
Ham and pineapples are enough to make your mouth water and when you have that Dijon mustard addition as in Baked Ham With Dijon Mustard, it only gets better. I have even begun to love the thought of cooking up this Baked Ham With Dijon Mustard dish. Really... - 25.0129
Dijon Mustard Sauce
Mustard Sauce has a Wonderful taste. The mustard and cream gives the Mustard Sauce Blistering taste. - 20.7643
Dijon Mustard Mayonnaise
Place egg yolks in bowl. Add mustard and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
Add oil, drop by drop, mixing constantly with whisk. When mayonnaise begins to thicken, add oil in steady stream, whisking constantly.
Add lemon juice only after mayonnaise is... - 19.6012
In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients until well blended.
Transfer to a 1/2 pint jar, cover tightly, and store in the refrigerator for up to 6 weeks. - 16.9231
Dijon Mustard Recipes By Category
Dijon Mustard Ingredient: