- » Dijon Marinated Barbecue Chicken
Dijon Marinated Barbecue Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dijon marinated barbecue chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dijon marinated barbecue chicken recipes.
Oven Barbecued Chicken
Pour barbecue sauce into bowl.
Add soy sauce and bourbon to empty barbecue sauce bottle and shake well.
Combine with barbecue sauce.
Add mustard and stir to blend.
Cover chicken with sauce and marinate overnight, turning once.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Bake... - 34.1704
Smoky Barbecued Chicken
1. MARINATE THE CHICKEN: In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Put the chickens in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Seal and turn to thoroughly coat the... - 35.3949
Barbecued Chicken Steaks
These barbecued chicken steaks are made with chicken breasts with a spicy barbecue mix. Cooked with the flavors of ketchup, vinegar, worcestershire sauce and mustard with chili as marinade, the barbecued chicken recipe is perfect for parties. - 30.1987
This chicken bbq is a grill cooked chicken recipe prepared with wine for flavor. Marinated in zinfandel wine and oil along with spices like garlic and mustard, with rosermary for a fresh touch, the chicken bbq is cooked over hot charcoal till fork tender. - 34.083
Skewered Lemon Chicken With Parsley Dressing
1. Take a shallow glass dish and arrange the chicken breasts pieces in it.
2. In a small bowl, stir juice of 1 lemon, rosemary, honey, 3 tbsp of oil and seasoning.
3. Pour half the marinade over the chicken breasts.
4. Turn strips and pour the... - 44.0805
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 46.4343
Chicken Burger With Tangy Garlic Mayonnaise
PLACE CHICKEN in a shallow, non-metal dish; prick chicken breasts with a skewer several times.
1.Combine lime juice and chilli sauce in a jug.
Pour over chicken; cover.
Marinate several hours or overnight.
Prepare and light barbecue 1 hour before... - 45.9608
Plum Duck Salad
1. To make marinade, place ginger, mustard, garlic, plum sauce, vinegar and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add duck and onions, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.... - 37.7947
Grilled Chicken And Lentil Salad
1. Pound chicken gently to flatten to an even thickness. Place in a shallow dish just large enough to hold it in a single layer.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, orange juice, mustard, orange zest, cumin, salt, pepper, garlic, and olive oil. Pour... - 34.4845
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine ingredients; add chicken, beef, pork or fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequendy with... - 23.8467
Grilled Boneless Breast Of Chicken
Mix all ingredients, except chicken, together in bowl.
Place chicken breasts on plate and pour marinade over. Marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
Preheat barbecue at high.
Oil grill and add chicken breasts. Cook 16 minutes uncovered. Turn chicken over 2 to 3... - 32.5858
Grilled Chicken With Bay Leaves
Skewers of marinated chicken, yellow crookneck squash, and cherry tomatoes grill side by side in this whole-meal offering.
Place chicken thighs in a heavy plastic bag in a 9- by 13-inch pan.
In a small bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, oil, and pepper; stir... - 40.2426
Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine all ingredients except meat; add meat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 28.994