- » Dijon Fillet
Dijon Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dijon fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dijon fillet recipes.
Try out this delicious version of Snapper Dijon. The deadly combination of snapper filets and dijon mustard will surely make your guests to crave for more! - 40.5458
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In prepared dish arrange half the fillets in a single layer.
Spread with mustard.
Layer rice, parsley, onion and green pepper over fillets.
Arrange remaining fillets... - 39.4277
Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce
Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce has a strong taste. The lemon flavour gives the Poached Fish With Dijon Dill Sauce a tangy and uplifting taste. - 38.0835
Dijon Crusted Salmon On Arugula With Dill Vinaigrette
1)Salmin fillets have to be seasoned according to taste.
2)Mix together mustard, oil and Dijon mustard. Coat one side of fillets with this marinade and let marinate for 30 minutes.
3)In a cast iron saute pan, heat ¼ cup of oil and... - 41.7562
Place fillets in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine wine and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Pour mixture evenly over fillets.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily... - 32.341
Broiled Dijon Grouper
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Place fillets on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; brush with margarine.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 8 minutes.
Turn fish; spread mustard mixture evenly over fillets.
Broil an additional 3 minutes... - 25.6213
Broiled Fish Dijon
Rinse fish, pat dry, and arrange in a single layer in a rimmed 10- by 15-inch baking pan or broiler pan.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
In a small bowl, stir together mustard and garlic; spread over tops of fillets.
Broil 4 to 6 inches below heat until fish is... - 31.3826
Seared Salmon With Potatoes And Dijon
Looking for a quick and simple salmon recipe? You can't get a better deal than this. Chef Hermann prepares seared wild salmon and enriches it with new potatoes and a zingy mustard broth. A delicious meal any day. Try preparing this once at home, and we bet,... - 89.2114
Honey Dijon Salmon
Lightly cured salmon marinated, glazed and served with a lemon honey and dill flavored Dijon sauce - great in the oven or grilled on a cedar plank. Also tips on Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings glazed with local honey. These are so easy you don't even need a... - 0
Broiled Salmon With Marmalade Dijon Glaze
Combine marmalade, mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and ginger in a small bowl.
Place fish on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Brush half of marmalade mixture over fish; broil 6 minutes.
Brush fish with the remaining... - 34.3673
Grouper With Dijon Butter
Arrange grouper in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Place butter in 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in mustard, honey, lemon juice, salt and thyme.
Mix... - 34.7028
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Measure thickness of fish.
Place the fish in a single layer in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish; tuck under any thin edges.
Bake in a 450° oven till fish just flakes with a fork.
Allow 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2-inch thickness of... - 40.6073
Nicoise Salad Using Dijon Mustard
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Mix lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Make dressing by mixing garlic, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and oil in a screwtop jar. Close... - 36.9848
Stuffed Fillets Of Fish
This is a basic recipe that can be varied to taste.
Butter 2 slices of bread on both sides.
Crust can be removed.
Dice the bread.
Add Mix thoroughly and use to cover fillets.
Cover stuffing with another layer of fillets.
Melt 1 minute at HIGH, 3 tablespoons... - 40.916
Fish Fillets With Yogurt Sauce
To Microwave: Place fillets in shallow glass baking dish.
Blend together yogurt, lemon juice and mustard in small bowl.
Spread mixture over fish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH (100% power) 4 minutes or until fish just turns opaque, turning once.
Let stand,... - 24.1717
How To Cook A Fillet Dijonnaise Steak
Are you looking for a perfect steak recipe? If so then you should have a look at the video. This is a simple steak to make and you can serve it with salad leaves or potatoes. - 110.098
Flounder Fillets With Lemon Yogurt
Place fillets side by side in shallow glass baking dish.
Blend yogurt, lemon juice, mustard and horse radish in a small bowl.
Spread mixture over fish.
Cover with waxed paper and cook 2 minutes on High.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Cook 2 minutes more.
Let set,... - 33.018
Snappy Fish Fillets
In large skillet, combine first 3 ingredients.
Place fish in sauce mixture; spoon sauce mixture over fish.
Heat over medium-high heat until sauce mixture is bubbly.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes until fish turns opaque and flakes... - 30.3993
Basa Fillet Burger
This basa fish hamburger is one that would have you thinking about it for a long time to come. You can add this to your barbecue menu and have your friends put together their own burger with the fillings they like best. - 30.971
Salmon Fillets Or Steaks
Combine all sauce ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over salmon in micro-proof dish that is large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook on HIGH 4-5 minutes per pound of fish used.
Rearrange fish if not evenly cooked and cook... - 35.0716
Fish Fillets With Spicy Sauce
Fish fillets with a spicy sauce is prepared with sole or flounder fillets. Cooked in a broiler pan with a sauce of horseradish, mustard and lemon juice along with cheese and yogurt poured over it, the fish is broiled until tender and can be served with a side... - 37.5869
Salmon Fillet With Mustard Glaze
Rinse salmon fillet and pat dry.
Place fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil set in a rimmed 10 by 15-inch pan.
With a pair of scissors, cut through foil around the fish; discard the foil rim.
Mix the mustard, oil, honey, lemon peel, and lemon... - 40.916
Fillet Of Beef With Salsa Verde
1. Spread beef with mustard, then roll in black pepper and mustard seeds.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add beef and cook, turning, until browned on all sides. Place beef in a baking dish and bake at 190°C/375°F/Gas 5 for 35-40 minutes or until cooked... - 34.4931
How To Use Tilapia Fish Fillets
You can now cook tasty, spicy panfried tilapia fish fillets easily at your home. There are two styles of telapia preparation shown here - a quick panfried served with stirfried veges and rice and another is a baked Telapia fish. So as per your health... - 71.2434
Parsley Sole Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, and honey.
Brush one side of each fillet with about 1/2 teaspoons of the mustard mixture.
Sprinkle fillets with pecans, parsley, and carrot.
Roll fish up jelly-roll style.
Secure with wooden toothpicks... - 42.6249
Broiled Deviled Fish Fillets
1. Preheat the broiler. Butter the rack of the broiler pan and place the fish fillets on it. Combine the tomato juice, red pepper seasoning, oil, mustard, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread the mixture evenly over the fish.
2. Broil 3 to 4 inches... - 27.3759
Fillets Of Salmon And Sole In Phyllo
To Prepare Filling: Rehydrate tomatoes by placing in a l-cup glass measure.
Cover with water and microwave, uncovered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very soft.
Cool slightly, remove to cutting board, and chop into small pieces.
Meanwhile, in a... - 42.849
Fillet Of Sole With Yogurt Sauce
Butter or oil a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the fish in a single layer.
Dust fillets with flour.
Spread fish in greased dish.
Mix the 2 tsp flour into the yogurt.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spread on top of fish, covering... - 39.4516
Sweet Mustard Glazed Salmon Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a shallow baking dish, whisk together lemon juice, mustard, brown sugar and cumin.
3. Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Place salmon in the baking dish and turn to coat with the mustard mixt - 27.2476
In small saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot.
Sprinkle with flour and stir quickly to combine; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Remove from heat; stir in water, wine, and mustard.
Return to heat and bring mixture to a boil;... - 37.927
Fish Fillets In Mustard Sauce
This Fish Fillets In Mustard Sauce is a delicious seafood dish that is definitely sure to win a few hearts over. Just thinking about the flavors of the dish and biting into the tender fish pieces makes my mouth water. Perfect for your weekend luncheon, the... - 46.4934
Baked Deviled Salmon Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into 6 serving-size portions.
Arrange fish in single layer in greased shallow baking pan, turning under any thin edges of fillets so fish is a uniform thickness.
For topping: In small bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk,... - 42.7402
Rolled Sole Fillets With Dill Sauce
Melt the 2 tablespoons butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Stir in carrot, celery, and leek; cook for 2 minutes.
Cover pan, reduce heat to low, and continue cooking until vegetables are tender (about 5 minutes).
Let cool slightly.
Place a fillet,... - 40.4327
Fillet Of Pork With Mustard Cream
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook onions for 3-4 minutes or until soft, remove from pan and set aside. Add pork and cook in batches for 5 minutes or until pork is tender.
2. Return onions and pork to pan, then stir in flour and cook for 1 minute... - 30.1189
Fillet Of Perch Dijonnaise
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Saute onion in butter until soft.
Add mush- .
rooms and stir over high heat 2 minutes.
Stir in sherry, mustard, parsley, and seasonings.
Sprinkle half of crumbs in greased 7-1/2 x 11-3/4 inch-baking dish.
Arrange fish over... - 44.2006
Pork Fillet With Sauted Leek
1. Using a sharp knife, trim off any sinew from around the pork fillet and cut into about 2cm lengths to get six evenly sized pieces.
2. Taking one piece at a time, lay the pork flat on your board and cover with cling film.
3. Then, using a... - 73.7568
Pork Fillet Medallions With Tortiglioni Pasta
1. In a clean bowl mix together the tortiglioni, seasoning, half the olive oil, red chili and half of the chopped parsley.
2. Cover with cling film and put aside until required.
3. Lay the pork medallions on your board and, spread a little Dijon... - 76.4102
Tapenade With Anchovy Fillets
Coarsely chop anchovies.
In blender, combine chopped anchovies, olives, capers, lemon juice, mustard and pepper.
Process until pureed.
On low speed, gradually add oil, blending to make a thick paste. - 31.509
Pesto Fillets With Tomato Relish
1. In a small mixing bowl, toss the diced tomato and zucchini with 1 tablespoon of the basil, olive oil, lemon juice and pepper according to taste. Cover and set aside until serving time.
2. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from... - 46.5008
Salmon With Mixed Greens
Salmon mostly feels and turns good when cooked with flavors and here is one such recipe. Learn from Mike Monahan how to cook salmon with some simple spices and flavors and serve it along with mixed salad greens. Wholesome indeed! - 118.44
Mustard And Rice Vinegar Glazed Broiled Salmon
If you are on a high-protein diet like Atkins or a beach diet then this is the perfect recipe for you. I love salmon but run out of healthy and low calorie ways to cook it. All you need is 5 minutes in the kitchen to make this salmon dish and so you can spend... - 101.906
Poached Halibut Rolls
Wipe each fillet with a paper towel, cut in half length-wise and roll up each piece.
Melt the butter in a 9-inch (23 cm) round microwave-safe dish and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the chicken broth or white wine, garlic, tarragon or basil, Dijon mustard,... - 42.5463
Beef Carpaccio With Apple And Arugula Salad
1. Season the filet mignon on all sides with salt and pepper.
2. In a hot pan, add a teaspoon of olive oil and sear the beef on all sides.
3. Once brown, remove from the pan and wrap in a plastic wrap and put in the freezer for 2 hours. Remove and... - 123.242
California Salad With Grilled Monkfish
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip down Route 66 and celebrates the beautiful Golden State with her delicious California Salad with Grilled Monkfish. This dish is perfect for a mid-week treat or a lovely weekend brunch. - 92.9426
Miso Glazed Rockfish
Learn how to make Miso Glazed Rockfish with a delicious arugula, fennel and orange salad. - 130.049
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
Transfer shallot mixture to blender container.
Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and process until smooth;... - 40.3264
This grilled fish recipe incorporates the delicious flavors of herbs. Marinated with herbs and mustard this is one dish that would add to the fun of your barbecue. The best way to spend a great day outdoors. - 31.0144
Clean asparagus and cut into 3-inch (7.5 cm) lengths.
Place in a microwave-safe dish, add 1/4 cup (60 mL) water, a pinch of sugar.
Cover and micro wave 5 minutes at HIGH.
Stir with salt, pepper to taste and lemon rind.
Divide equally over fillets.
Roll... - 41.0895
Creamy Filet Mignons With Peppercorns
In a small bowl, combine ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and green peppercorns or cayenne.
Melt butter with oil in a large skillet.
When butter foams, add meat.
Cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Remove... - 41.6177
Grilled Fish Barbecue Style
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 5 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and, cover it with aluminum foil and prick with a fork. Grease the foil with oil. Avoid using spray near a hot grill. Alternately... - 45.9597
Pan Braised Salmon With Green Sauce
1 In a large skillet, bring the chicken broth and whole garlic cloves to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, wash and trim the scallions, spinach and fresh dill.
3 Add the whole scallions, spinach, dill, lemon juice and salmon steaks to the boiling... - 39.1442
Fresh Fish Burger On Ciabatta
Preheat the grill.
Roughly chop the capers and place in a mixing bowl with the mayonnaise and the mustard.
Mix well and set aside.
Place the fish fillets on a baking tray, brush with the olive oil and the lemon zest and grill for 3 minutes on each side.
Top... - 34.2687
Salmon With Mustard And Caraway
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a large baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Spread the maple syrup, then the mustard on the salmon. Sprinkle with the caraway seeds.
3. Arrange the salmon, mustard-side up, in the baking dish. Bake until just opaque in the... - 21.4377
Horseradish Encrusted Salmon With Couscous
Fresh salmon fillets slathered with Dijon mustard, then covered with a fresh horseradish and bread crumb mixture turns this ordinary fish into an elegant entrée. It may easily be one of the best salmon dishes you'll ever taste! - 13.9483
Horseradish Encrusted Salmon
Fresh salmon fillets slathered with Dijon mustard, then covered with a fresh horseradish and bread crumb mixture turns this ordinary fish into an elegant entrée. It may easily be one of the best salmon dishes you'll ever taste! - 20.0131
Chicken With A Honey Glaze
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Mix all the ingredients together apart from the chicken.
Place the chicken breasts on a baking tray and top each one generously with the sauce.
Bake in the oven for 25 minutes and serve. - 30.4061
Easter Ginger Salmon
This sweet and tangy topping makes a fabulous tasting piece of salmon taste even better. It is the best. - 29.8893
Quick Anchovy Mayonnaise
In a blender or food processor blend the egg, the lemon juice, the mustard, the anchovies, the salt, and the white pepper and with the motor running add the oil in a stream.
Thin the mayonnaise with water if desired and serve it over asparagus. - 27.3257
Honey Mustard Cod
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the cod on the sheet.
In a small bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, coarse mustard, yogurt, mayonnaise and honey.
Divide the mixture among the fillets, covering the top surface of each.
Bake at 400° for 20... - 34.4834
Honey Mustard Cod
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Use non-stick spray to coat a baking sheet and put the cod on it.
3) Combine together the Dijon mustard, coarse mustard, mayonnaise, yogurt and honey in a small bowl.
4) Among the... - 37.0714
Salmon With Mustard Vinaigrette
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a large bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, and mustard
4. Place the salmon fillets into the oval of the preheated plank
5. Brush with the prepared vinaigrette
6. Season with salt and... - 41.1494
Insalada Delle 24 Ore
Blend the two lettuces.
Sprinkle with the chopped truffles.
Place the egg yolks into a blender.
On high speed slowly incorporate the oil into the egg forming a thick mayonnaise.
Blend in the anchovy, mustard, vinegar, and lemon.
Pour this dressing over the... - 43.7116
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
Rinse the fish and pat dry.
Cut into 16 equal pieces.
In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
Thoroughly coat the fish pieces with the bread crumbs.
Coat... - 39.6862
Place pitted olives in blender or food processor.
Add remaining ingredients.
Process until smooth. - 32.3175
French Quarter Sauce
Combine all the ingredients and chill thoroughly.
If desired, combine with one finely sieved hard-cooked egg.
Serve over chilled shrimp. - 34.0817
Caesar Salad With Homemade Croutons
For the homemade croutons.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut sourdough bread into bite-size pieces.
Put them in a bowl and toss with the olive oil, then add the garlic powder and mix.
Bake until golden and crunchy, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Let cool to room... - 39.8252
Herrings Rolled With Mustard And Pancetta
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7.
2) Place the fillets with skin-side down and brush them with mustard.
3) Top each fillet with a pancetta slice.
4) Starting from the tail end, roll up the fillet up with pancetta into... - 38.8784
Flounder With Watercress Mayonnaise
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil.
2. Prepare the Watercress Mayonnaise: You should have about 2 1/2 cups of watercress and 2 cups of spinach after the trimming. Dry both the watercress and the... - 34.4052
Aromatic Lavender Salmon
If you get carried away by the fragrance of lavender, I bet this time your taste buds will tickle too as we are presenting aromatic lavender salmon. Flavorful and delicious, this salmon recipe is easy to follow and makes an interesting dish which can be... - 131.658
Light And Luscious Fish Fry
1. Rinse the fish fillet and pat dry.
2. Cut the fillets into 16 equal pieces.
3. In a cup, combine the mustard, yogurt, chives, parsley and pepper.
4. Rub this mixture onto all sides of the fish.
5. Refrigerate for about 20... - 41.4346
Combine the capers, gherkins, tarragon, and anchovy fillet.
Add the mustard and mayonnaise.
Chill thoroughly. - 29.833
Roasted Salmon With Caramelized Onions And Carrots
1. Arrange the oven rack in the middle of the oven; preheat the oven to 450°F.Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and thyme and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions... - 33.034
Salmon With Asparagus Sauce
1. In 9-inch skillet heat oil; add shallots and garlic and saute until shallots are translucent, being careful not to burn garlic.
2. Transfer shallot mixture to blender container. Add asparagus, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper and proce'ss until... - 34.819
Pecan Crusted Alaska Cod
1. Set the oven rack in the upper third and preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place pecans and bread crumbs in a food processor and pulse until the texture is moderately fine, with pecan bits still large enough to be crunchy.
3. In a small bowl, combine maple syr - 27.702
Sole And Salmon Roulades
1) Cut each sole fillet into half lengthwise. It's better to cut along its natural crease.
2) From the salmon, remove skin and bones, if any.
3) Cut the salmon into 1-inch chunks.
4) To the bowl of a food processor, transfer the cut... - 38.3365
Smoked Eel Smetana
1) Peel of the skin and on 4 individual serving plates, arrange the fillets.
2) Cut the eggs into half and rub the yolks through a coarse sieve. Finely chop the whites.
3) Combine together the yolks, mustard, oil, vinegar and sour cream.... - 41.2651
Oaty Herrings With Red Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the salsa, place the pepper, tomatoes, spring onion, lime juice, sugar and seasoning in a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
2. Mix the milk and mustard, and the oats and pepper. Dip fillets into... - 40.5852
Beat egg yolk with mustard, garlic, anchovies, salt and pepper until creamy.
Beat in lemon juice.
Add oil, drop by drop, beating constantly.
As dressing begins to thicken, add oil in a slow, steady stream, continuing to beat until dressing is thick and creamy. - 28.0463
Parsley Anchovy Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes).
Drain, cool, peel (if desired), and thinly slice into a salad bowl.
Add parsley, celery, and onion.
In a small bowl, mash together egg, garlic, and... - 41.5713
Halibut With Mustard Caper Sauce
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add oil. Add shallots and garlic; saute 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
2. Add wine, broth, and lemon juice; bring to a boil. Add fish; cover, reduce heat, and simmer, 12 to 14... - 30.6546
1. Cut the eggs into halves along its length and mash the yolks and combine it with the other ingredients.
2. Position the whites on the lettuce and seal it with the yolk mixture.
3. Serve at once. - 34.9048
Molasses Bourbon Grilled Salmon
1. Combine green onions and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish and seal. Marinate in refrigerator about 8 hours.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray;... - 30.8769
Lemon Broiled Orange Roughy
Place fillets on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Combine lemon juice and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Brush half of lemon juice mixture over fillets.
Broil fillets 5 1/2 inches from heat 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when... - 36.1189
Anchovies Capers And Endive Salad
Trim base of endive and cut in half lengthwise.
Place in a shallow saucepan and cover with boiling salted water.
Simmer until tender.
Drain and chill.
Combine remaining ingredients and serve over endive. - 31.5145
Parmesan Romano Tilapia
Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring well.
Place fish in an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes... - 31.1927
Coarsely chop the anchovy fillets, then with a fork mash them in the bottom of a small bowl.
Peel and mince the garlic cloves until they are pureed, mashing them against the work surface with the flat of the chopping knife.
Add to the anchovies.
Whisk in the... - 29.8992
Florence Baked Chicken
Preheat oven to 230°C.
Place chicken in a shallow baking pan, bake for 1 5 minutes.
Remove to another baking pan.
Reduce oven temperature to 140°C.
Pour 185ml hot water into baking pan used to brown chicken, scrape up any browned bits.
Pour into... - 42.3733
Lemon Caesar Salad
1) In a bowl, place the vinegar, lemon zest and juice, garlic, mustard, anchovies, eggs, cheese, and pepper. Mix well.
2) While whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and continue whisking until the mixture is emulsified.
3)... - 43.7523
Maple Grilled Salmon
Hey Seattle! Join Honeysuckle Catering in this special recipe to pay homage to pike's place.... Maple Grilled Salmon! - 133.384
Roasted Salmon With Sweet N Hot Mustard Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Place salmon in the baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, water, lemon juice, mustard - 30.6114
True Cod Planked With Herbs
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a large bowl, prepare the mayonnaise mustard mixture and mix well
4. Place the fillets into the preheated oval of the plank.
5. Gently spoon the mayonnaise mixture on top of... - 34.8684
Bonnie's Baked Fish
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take an 8-9 inch square baking dish and place the fish fillets in it.
3) Take a small bowl and combine together mustard, margarine, salt and thyme in it.
4) Spread the mustard mixture over fish. Cover dish... - 39.792
Liptauer Cream Cheese
Cream butter in small mixing bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add cream cheese; beat until smoothly blended.
Chop caraway seeds in blender or food processor; add to butter mixture.
Chop capers finely; add to mixture.
Add mustard and... - 37.1594
Broiled Flounder With Tartar Sauce
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
3. Sprinkle fish with 3/4 teaspoon hot sauce, lemon juice, and next 3 ingredients. Place fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Broil fish 5... - 28.5186
Chinook Plank Salmon
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350
3. In a small bowl, combine the oil, mustard, the pepper and salt
4. Mix well and set aside till required
5. Place the fish on the preheated oval of the plank. The skin should be down if... - 37.1347