- » Dijon Dip
Dijon Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dijon dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dijon dip recipes.
Spicy Dijon Dip
The spicy dijon dip is a cream cheese and shrimp dip. Prepared with equal parts of sour cream and dijon mustard this peppy seafood dip is chilled to serve. Garnished with sliced onions, it is good with grilled vegetables platter. - 34.73
You May Also Like!
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, yogurt, dill, horseradish, mustard, vinegar, and sugar together with a wire whisk. - 28.9183
Combine all ingredients in the container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Serve with raw vegetables. - 26.6585
Dijon-style Mustard Sauce
In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour, dry mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash white pepper.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Remove sauce from heat; stir in mustard and vinegar.
For a more yellow sauce, add one or two drops... - 34.1485
Sweetened Dijon Grilled Pork Loin
If you don't mind a little sweetness in your meats, here is sweetened dijon grilled pork loin recipe for you. It is so flavorful with the various sweeteners used to marinate the pork and mixed with the dijon mustard, it tastes divine. Try it for your next... - 113.893
Quick Panko Dijon Chicken
After showing us a series of quick meals, Chef Tawnya has got Victoria who is a home cook and helps young moms prepare easy and budget meals for their kids. So, in this video which is actually an episode of meals in a rush, we get to see easy panko Dijon... - 108.051
Honey Dijon Chicken Nuggets
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Measure 1 cup apricot mixture, and set aside.
Dip chicken pieces in remaining apricot mixture; dredge in crushed pretzels.
Place on 2 large baking sheets.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until chicken... - 38.977
Parmesan Dijon Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2) Grease a 10" by 15" pan
3) Using food processor, process bread till coarse crumb is produced.
4) Place the crumbs in an 8" or 9" baking pan.
5) Add cheese and melted butter and mix.
6) In another pan,... - 39.4223
Honey Dijon Turkey Schnitzel
1. In a bowl combine lemon juice, honey and mustard. Add turkey cutlets; stir to coat well.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip turkey in crumb mixture to coat evenly.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the... - 25.9085
Creamy Dijon Mustard Sauce
1) In a heavy saucepan add butter to melt over low heat.
2) Add onion and sauté till brown.
3) Sprinkle flour and cook for another minute by continuous stirring, until it turns foamy.
4) Slowly pour in milk.
5) Set the heat at medium and cook by... - 41.0849