- » Dijon Dill Salad
Dijon Dill Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dijon dill salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dijon dill salad recipes.
Dijon Herb Vinaigrette
1. Combine all ingredients in a small jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously to blend. Chill thoroughly. Serve with salad greens. - 28.3872
Dill Artichoke Potato Salad
1 Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush under running water. In a covered kettle cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling lightly salted water about 20 minutes or just until tender. Drain. Cool potatoes; cut into bite-size pieces.
2 In a very large bowl stir... - 32.3531
Lemon-dill Potato Salad
1.Combine potatoes, scallions, radishes, and celery in a large bowl.
2.Combine yogurt, mustard, garlic, dill, and lemon juice. Chill for 1 hour.
3.Garnish with diced cucumber and serve. - 34.8595
1) In a bowl mix yogurt or sour cream with salad dressing, garlic, mustard and dill.
2) Pour the content on sliced cucumbers and spread evenly.
4) Serve chilled. - 34.5019
Dill Agnolotti Salad
A Dilled Agnolotti Salad is a simple, delicious and refreshing salad. And the fact which makes me exalted is the fact that my kids love this Dilled Agnolotti Salad. They rarely like things. Truly tasty! - 33.7658
Classic Tuna Salad With Fresh Dill
In bowl, mash tuna with juices. Add celery, dill, parsley, chives, mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard; mix well.
Makes 5 servings, 1/4 cup/50 ml each. - 29.6989
Dill Mustard Potato Salad
There hasn't been an occasion when this Dill Mustard Potato Salad recipe didn't receive rave reviews. This salad when served as a Side Dish will bring happiness in your dining room. I have a weakness for potatoes, thus I prepare this recipe often. It would be... - 50.7752
Honey Dijon Salmon
Lightly cured salmon marinated, glazed and served with a lemon honey and dill flavored Dijon sauce - great in the oven or grilled on a cedar plank. Also tips on Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings glazed with local honey. These are so easy you don't even need a... - 0
Dill Apple And Potato Salad
Rinse potatoes but do not peel; cut each in half.
Place in saucepan; add water just to cover.
Cover and cook 10 minutes over medium heat.
Add carrots and cook 10 minutes more, or until vegetables are tender but firm.
Drain and rinse gently with cool... - 45.0735
Dill Shrimp Salad
In a small jar, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, dill weed, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper; shake well to blend.
Pour over shrimp; cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until serving time.
Mix shrimp mixture lightly with greens and cheese. - 34.1712
Egg Salad With Dill
Egg Salad With Dill is simple yumlogical. The Mustard and black pepper gives the Egg Salad With Dill a delicious taste. Must catch it. - 31.473
Two Bean Salad With Dill And Lemon
1) Take a saucepan and boil beans in water for about 5 minutes or until tender but crisp. After 5 minutes, quickly place beans under running cold water and drain well.
2) Transfer beans to a medium size bowl.
3) In another small bowl, beat together... - 36.7517
Dilled Potato And Bean Salad
Cover the white beans with cold water and let stand overnight at room temperature.
Drain the beans and put in a 2-quart pot.
Add 6 cups of cold water, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until tender but not... - 41.8468
Danish Potato Salad With Dill
Wash potatoes and cook in large pot of boiling water until tender.
Drain and let cool slightly; peel only if skins are tough and cut into thin slices.
In bowl, mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, onion, curry powder, mustard and salt.
Add potatoes, dill, and... - 37.9228
Corn Salad With Lemon Dill Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine together the corn, beans, tomatoes, celery, peppers, and scallions.
2. Take a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, dill, and hot -pepper sauce.
3. Pour the liquid over the corn- bean mixture and toss... - 40.996
Broccoli With Dill Cheese Sauce
1) In a microwavable dish, place the broccoli florets. Cover the dish with a plastic sheet. Microwave for about 10 minutes on HIGH or till the broccoli becomes fast.
2) In a saucepan, heat buttermilk, cheese, mustard and cornstarch while whisking.
3)... - 38.1523
Spring Garden Dill Dressing
This is a kick ass Spring Garden Dill Dressing recipe which is sure to knock out everyone who eats it. Personally, I think that this Spring Garden Dill Dressing recipe is the best in the world. That is why I'm excited about sharing this with you. - 28.9087
Salmon With Mustard Dill Sauce
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, green onion, mustard, 1 teaspoon brand and 1/2 teaspoon dill weed.
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine remaining 1/3 cup brand and 1 teaspoon dill weed; add fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator... - 32.2135
Fresh Tuna Salad
1 In a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the potatoes for 1 minute over moderately high heat.
Add the green beans and cook 6 minutes more or until tender.
Set aside 3 tablespoons of the cooking liquid and drain the vegetables.
Rinse the... - 43.1183
Potato Salad Vinaigrette
1. Place the potatoes in a large stock-pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15-20 minutes. Drain.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, combine the vinegar and mustard in a large bowl, then whisk in the... - 31.9178
Dill Mustard Sauce
1. In small bowl, combine mustards, vinegar and salad oil; mix well with wire whisk or wooden spoon.
2. Add dill; beat well.
3. Fill two clean small jars, dividing evenly. Cover; label. - 26.6851
Holiday Confetti Rice Salad
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, lemon rind, salt, and pepper. Whisk in the stock and olive oil. Or put all the ingredients in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until well blended.
2 To prepare the... - 30.9648
Dill Vinaigrette Dressing
1. In a screw-top jar, mix all the ingredients together.
2. Shake the mixture well.
5. Add over a salad and serve. - 39.1371
Lime Dill Dressing Vinegar Free
1. In a small bowl, beat together all the ingredients, until well blended.
2. Refrigerate the mixture for 1/2 hour.
3. Add over a salad and serve. - 35.415
Dill Shrimp With Cucumber Ribbons
Peel 4 strips (2 1/2" by 1/2" each) from the lemon then squeeze 2 tablespoons juice.
In large bowl, with wire whisk or fork, mix lemon juice, olive oil, dill, sugar, mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Remove half of mustard dressing to cup; reserve.
Shell and... - 44.1301
Dill Salmon Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly oil four 5-inch pie pans.
3) In a large bowl, combine the salmon, egg substitute, yogurt, dill, mustard, salt and allspice.
4) Coat with the wheat germ and reserve any excess.
5) Divide the... - 40.1408
Salmon Patties With Fresh Dill
These salmon patties are filling and flavorful and can be served with hamburger buns. Cooked with mashed potatoes and sockeye salmon, the salmon patties are flavored with dill and prepared along with eggs. With added worcestershire sauce and mustard for... - 38.2935
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053
Orzo Salad With Artichoke Hearts
1 ln a large saucepan of boiling unsalted water, cook the orzo for 6 minutes over moderately high heat. Add the artichoke hearts and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes more or until the pasta and artichoke hearts are tender. Drain, rinse with cold... - 32.973
French Potato Chicken Salad
1 Cut the potatoes into 1/2-inch chunks. Steam the potatoes in a steamer for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the beans into 2-inch lengths. Add the beans to the steamer, cover and cook until the potatoes are just tender and the beans are crisp-tender, 5 to 8... - 34.7938
Shrimp Pear Pasta Salad
Combine pasta, pears, peppers, onions and shrimp in large bowl.
Add Dressing; toss lightly to coat.
Line salad bowl or 6 individual salad plates with lettuce; top with pasta mixture.
Dressing: Combine 1 cup plain low fat yogurt, 2 teaspoons Dijon-style... - 23.954
Salmon Rice Salad With Lemon Pepper Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth and 1 cup of water to a boil. Add the rice and garlic, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. When the rice is done, remove it from... - 38.5497
Blt Potato Salad
1 In a 2-quart saucepan,place potatoes.Add enough water to cover and bring to a boil.Reduce heat to low,cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.Drain and cool for about 10 minutes.
2 In a medium bowl,mix ayonnaise,mustard,dill... - 39.4371
Fried Potato Salad
1. Make dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a screwtop jar. Close tightly; shake well.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add new potatoes with sweet potato cubes. Fry, turning frequently, until lightly browned and just tender. Drain on paper towels.
3.... - 35.3597
Patriotic Potato Salad
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Allow to cool for 10... - 46.1962
Rice Salad Primavera
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, bring the stockto a boil.
Add the rice, cover, and simmer over low heat for 40 minutes or until the rice is tender.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, bringa large saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the broccoli and carrots and... - 41.5946
Shrimp Salad With Sugar Snap Peas
ln a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes, uncovered, over moderate heat for 10 minutes.
Add the shrimp, peas, and pepper, and cook, uncovered, 3 minutes more.
Drain well in a colander.
Place the celery on top.
For the dressing: Combine the sour... - 34.8456
Red White And Green Salad
Heat the oil for 1 minute in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
Stir in the rice, then add the stock, salt, and black pepper.
Bring to a boil, then adjust the heat so that the... - 42.8118
Pickled Beet Salad
Pickled beet salad is a flavorful beet salad. Made with cooked beets, flavored with vinegar, horseradish, mustard and spiced with peppercorns and cloves, the pickled beet salad is chilled to serve. - 39.7023
Cheese And Celery Salad
Remove the strings from the celery stalks.
Set aside some of the leaves for garnish.
Cut the celery and the pale leaves into thin strips.
Clean, wash, dry and slice the radishes.
Slice the olives and cut the cheese into strips.
Gently mix all the prepared... - 43.6624
Place tuna in a colander, and rinse under cold tap water 1 minute; set colander aside to let tuna drain 1 minute.
Combine 1 cup water and bouillon granules in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until all... - 42.2489
Are you bored of eating same old tuna salad and want a little change? You should surely give this salmon salad recipe a try. Watch this video and see how the chef has thrown together a mouth-watering salad in minutes. A great way to cool of with this... - 118.252
Cherry Tomato Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste in food processor or blender and mix well.
Pour over tomatoes in serving bowl and toss lightly.
Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
Sprinkle with grated egg and additional dill just before serving. - 36.9673
Melissa Pasanen's Egg Salad
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. If not eaten straight from the bowl, egg salad is especially good on lightly toasted white sandwich bread. - 24.2505
Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad
Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad has a beautiful taste. The white wine vinegar with dry mustard gives the Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad a wonderful taste. Must catcg it - 41.9319
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
Whisk together first 3 ingredients until well blended.
Add to shrimp, toss thoroughly, cover and marinate.
Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, chili sauce, garlic, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper until smooth.
Peel, pit and cube avocado.
Sprinkle with... - 44.2402
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain and allow to cool.
Cut potatoes in thick slices and put in a serving bowl.
Reserve some chopped green onions and herbs for garnishing then add remainder to potatoes; toss together.
Blend together all... - 41.301
Tarragon Walnut Potato Salad
Boil the potatoes in their skins until they are just tender.
Meanwhile, mix together the rest of the ingredients and reserve.
Refresh the potatoes under cold running water for 2-3 minutes only, drain well, and cut them in half.
Combine the mayonnaise mixture... - 36.4546
Cracked Wheat & Cabbage Salad
In a 2-quart pan, combine wheat, water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, hot pepper seasoning, dill weed, mustard, and onion; blend... - 40.5494
Marinated Three Onion Salad
TheMarinated Three Onion Salad is one of my salads for parties! And often on the days that I feel like cooking up a light and tasty treat for myself I resort to the Marinated Three Onion Salad recipe! - 49.681
Confetti Rice Salad
1. To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, lemon rind, salt, and pepper.
Whisk in the stock and olive oil or put all the ingredients in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until well blended.
2 To prepare the... - 34.9878
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a... - 38.3971
Bacon Spicy Potato Salad
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a... - 39.8739
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 35.9252
Bulgur Cabbage Salad
In a saucepan combine water, bulgur and salt.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; stir, cover and reduce heat.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, dill, Tabasco sauce and mustard; blend well.
Stir in green onions.
Add... - 46.3839
Potato Salad In Nonfat Dressing
Boil potatoes until tender.
When cool enough to handle, peel and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes with onions, bell pepper, radishes, celery and parsley.
Mix together dressing ingredients and add to potato mixture.
Toss... - 42.1359
Ham And Rice Salad
Cook rice according to package instructions, substituting stock for liquid and omitting salt.
Allow to cool.
In a large bowl, combine rice, ham, corn, peas, green onions, pepper, radishes, parsley and dill weed.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar,... - 44.415
Curried Shrimp & Shell Salad
1. To prepare curry dressing, in a small nonmetal bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon peel, lemon juice, dill weed, honey, curry powder, and pepper. Mix until blended; cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
2. Bring 4 cups (950 ml) water to a boil in a... - 32.9127
Cut the carrots into thin strips and combine in a large bowl with the green pepper, cucumber, onions and potatoes.
Toss together until well combined.
Add the cubes of sole and mix gently.
Beat together the remaining ingredients into a... - 39.0385
Potato Salad A La Greco
1. Peel potatoes and cook in a large pot of water until tender but firm. Cool potatoes and cut into chunks. In a large bowl, combine potatoes with onion, celery, peppers, chopped pickle, egg, salt, and pepper.
2. In small bowl, make the dressing by whisking... - 33.4228
Capered Chicken Salad
1) In a medium mixing bowl add chicken, eggs, potatoes, pickle, scallions, bell pepper, and olives.
2) In a small bowl mix remaining ingredients and stir.
3) Pour the dressing over chicken mixture and combine.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and... - 40.6779
Mock Chicken Salad
Easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll be surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. This is one of the easiest vegan recipes for a simple light lunch or picnic potluck. It can be made in a hurry, and leftovers only get better as they sit in... - 40.8691
Billed Shrimp And Feta Cheese Salad
Dilled shrimp and feta cheese salad is a lovely seafood salad. Prepared with cooked shrimp herbed with dill, the dilled shrimp and cheese salad is spiced with garlic and mustard to taste. Tossed with olive oil and vinegar dressing, it is flavorful and peppy. - 38.9757
Prawn And Sweet Corn Salad
Whisk together the egg yolk, oil, lemon juice and mustard.
Once this has emulsified, fold in the yogurt.
Add the herbs and spring onion and combine with the prawns and sweetcorn. - 33.6898
Celeriac & Carrot Salad
Toss together celeriac, carrots, parsley, chives, dill pickle and capers in large bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and white pepper.
Pour dressing over vegetables, tossing to coat.
Spoon into lettuce-lined bowl - 31.5854
Ham Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Separate leaves from lettuce. Cut ham into bite-sized pieces. Cut cheese into cubes. Slice celery and gherkins.
2. Line a salad plate with lettuce leaves. Arrange ham, cheese, celery, gherkins and tomatoes over lettuce.
3. To make dressing combine... - 33.6433
Two Pasta Salads Better Than One
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat with cooking spray. Spread eggplant in single layer.
2. Bake eggplant 30 minutes, turning once or twice, or until tender.
3. In a pot of boiling water cook broccoli briefly until barely... - 43.0676
For the vinaigrette.
In a blender or food processor, combine the oil, juices, mustard, soy sauce, garlic, ground pepper and salt.
Cover and process until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to blend the flavors.
For the salad.
Shell the lobster and cut... - 45.5026
Grilled Chicken And Ziti Salad
In an oiled ridged grill pan heated over moderately high heat or on a rack set 4 to 6 inches over glowing coals grill the chicken breasts for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until they are springy to the touch, and transfer them to a dish.
Sprinkle the... - 37.9697
Shrimp Salad With Greens
Shrimp Salad With Greens is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. It is perfect as a part of your weekend meals at home or for your parties! Trust me you will love this Shrimp Salad With Greens once you try it! - 45.6103
Salmon And Edamame Pasta Salad
1. Cook pasta in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add edamame, cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain and place pasta mixture in a large bowl.
2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add... - 33.5067
Smoked Salmon Salad Sandwich
1. In a medium-size bowl toss together the carrots, zucchini, celery, radishes, scallions and dill. Stir in the mustard, capers and lemon zest, then add the salmon, yogurt and sour cream, and stir gently to combine.
2. Divide the watercress among the 4 slices... - 32.3334
Sugar Snap Pea And Summer Squash Salad With Rye Croutons
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add fresh dill, dill seed, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper to combine. Pour in the vegetable and olive oils to whisk until blended.
3) In a baking sheet, place the bread cubes. Drizzle with... - 51.6042
Sea Slaw Salad
1) Combine together the imitation fish and vegetalbes in a large salad bowl.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Pour the mixture all ovr the salad.
3) Transfer the salad to a decorative serving bowl and... - 39.1268
German Fish Salad
German Fish Salad has a Distinctive taste. The sour cream and lemon juice gives the German Fish Salad Great taste. - 45.0373
Moulded Ham & Potato Salad
In a pan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in undiluted soup and milk.
Place over low heat and stir occasionally until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and fold in ham, celery, pimento, pickle, onion, mustard,... - 35.7674
Homemade Salmon Salad
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place fillets on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 16 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Cool 5 minutes.
3. Flake fillets with a fork into 1/2-inch pieces. Add onion and... - 32.3445
Salad Nicoise A La Middlefield
1) In a small mixing bowl,mix together vinaigrette ingredients and put aside until ready to use.
2) Steam the potatoes until just cooked through for about 15 to 20 minutes. Peel and slice them.
3)Toss the potato slices with scallions,... - 49.9877
Nordic Cobb Salad
1. Cut the roasted beets into 1/4-inch dice.
2. Keep aside.
3. Toss the avocados with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
4. Keep aside.
5. In a food processor, combine vinegar, mustard, sugar, and salt.
6. While the machine is still... - 48.2344
Green Bean Salad With Walnut Dressing
Steam the beans until just crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Place the walnuts, vinegar, dill, and mustard in a blender.
Process on low to medium speed until smooth, stopping frequently to scrape down the sides of the blender.
Toss the beans with the... - 26.5826
Kidney Cobb Salad
1. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, applesauce, oil, mustard, chopped dill, and sugar. Beat until smoothly blended. If a thinner dressing is desired, add water, - 30.4961
Tofu Salad Dressing
Put all the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well. Chill and shake again before using. - 27.3186
Potato Salad: 4th Of July Potluck
For The Potatoes
1. Fill a medium pot up to half way with water and place it on the stove on medium heat. Season with salt generously and put the potatoes. Bring to boil and cook for around 12 minutes or till the potatoes are tender and cooked... - 0
Lamb With Cucumber Tomato And Pepper Salad
Summer time is here so why not toss up some fresh cucumber tomato and pepper salad. Look at this fantastic video to make an appetizing summery salad and serve with a grilled lamb chop. The video is terrific and definitely a magical culinary experience! - 106.934
Corn Salad With Three Herb Dressing
In a large bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, mustard, and sugar until blended.
Stir in corn and chopped mint, cilantro, and dill.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mound corn salad on a platter.
Pit and peel avocado; cut into 12 wedges.
Arrange avocado and tomato... - 37.757
Three Bean Salad With Fresh Coriander
In separate pots, soak the white, pinto, and lima beans overnight in cold water to cover.
The next day, drain the beans, return to the pots, and cover with cold water by 2 inches.
Cover, bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer gently until tender: 50 to... - 36.8028
Scandinavian Potato Salad
Take a mixing bowl and combine together potatoes, apples and pickles.
2) In another bowl blend together cream, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and salt until smooth.
3) Pour this dressing over the potatoes and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate... - 40.4463
Cook the orzo in boiling salted water.
Drain, rinse, and set aside.
In a salad bowl, combine the next 6 ingredients.
Add the orzo and mix again.
Combine the mustard and olive oil, whisking until blended.
Add the lemon juice, salt, and pepper and mix... - 41.2206
Pimiento Egg Salad
In medium bowl combine celery, pickle, pimientos, mayonnaise, onion, and mustard, mixing well; add eggs, salt, and pepper and combine thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 30.7567
Crab Cakes With Herb Salad
FOR VINAIGRETTE: Whisk oil, lemon juice, dill, tarragon, cilantro, green onion, and mustard in small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper, do ahead can be made 1 day ahead.
Cover and chill.
For crab cakes: Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
Whisk first 10... - 44.076
Non Fat Salad Dressing
1) In a jar with airtight lid, place all the remaining ingredients together.
3) Put the lid on tightly and shake vigorously until all the ingredients combine well together.
4) Store in refrigerator until needed.
5) Shake well and use over... - 37.1106
Corn Salad With Three Herb Dressing
Warm 1/3 cup of the oil in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add corn and cook, stirring, until corn is hot and a darker golden yellow, about 2 minutes.
Transfer corn to a large bowl.
To make dressing, whisk together remaining 2/3 cup oil,... - 41.831
Picnic Pasta Salad
In large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook pasta until tender but firm; drain well. Add 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with nutmeg; toss and let cool.
In saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, blanch peas for 1 to 2 minutes... - 32.6606
Barley Salad Vinaigrette
1. Take a medium mixing bowl
2. Add in it barley, cucumber, bell pepper, scallions, radishes, parsley, and dill.
3. Mix all ingredients properly and after mixing keep the bowl aside for mixing up of flavor.
4. Take a small mixing bowl and add in it... - 46.6544
Tortellini Salad With Lemon Mustard Vinaigrette
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, place the lemon juice and zest (if using) in a large salad bowl. Whisk in the oil, mustard, dill, salt, black pepper and sugar.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12... - 33.0869
Red Skin Potato Salad With Crisp Garlic Green Beans
To Cook Potatoes: Fill a medium saucepan with water and bring it to a boil.
Scrub potatoes and slice 1/4 inch thick by hand or in a food processor with the 1/4-inch (4 mm) slicing blade.
Boil until tender, but slightly crisp when pierced with the tip of a... - 40.9561