- » Dijon Crumb Chicken
Dijon Crumb Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dijon crumb chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dijon crumb chicken recipes.
You will find the Chicken Dijon a rare treat! Prepare the Chicken Dijon with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 25.154
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine dressing and mustard in a bowl.
Coat chicken with mixture and then with crumbs.
Place in baking dish and bake for 1 hour. - 23.6727
Quick Panko Dijon Chicken
After showing us a series of quick meals, Chef Tawnya has got Victoria who is a home cook and helps young moms prepare easy and budget meals for their kids. So, in this video which is actually an episode of meals in a rush, we get to see easy panko Dijon... - 108.051
Honey-dijon Crusted Chicken Cutlet
Honey-Dijon Chicken Scallopine
Garlic mashed potato, Anjou pears and arugula. 10 years aged balsamic venagar
1 chicken breast butter fly in 4 and pounded
1 cup all propose flour
2 tbs heavy cream
2 cups... - 46.494
Parmesan Dijon Chicken
Parmesan Dijon Chicken is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.3481
Chicken Breasts Dijon
Preheat the broiler and lightly grease the rack.
Broil the chicken breasts 5 to 6 inches from the heat for 5 minutes; turn and broil 5 minutes longer.
Meanwhile, combine the mustard, lemon juice, pepper, and green onions.
Coat the broiled chicken breasts all... - 29.6676
Oven Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the coating ingredients.
Put them in a plastic bag.
One at a time, put each quarter in the bag, close it tightly, and shake well to coat the chicken on all sides.
Discard any leftover crumbs.
Coat a baking sheet with... - 45.3186
Parmesan Dijon Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2) Grease a 10" by 15" pan
3) Using food processor, process bread till coarse crumb is produced.
4) Place the crumbs in an 8" or 9" baking pan.
5) Add cheese and melted butter and mix.
6) In another pan,... - 39.4223
Balked Dijon Chicken
1. In a bowl, blend mustard, shallots, tarragon, tabasco and a tablespoon of molten margarine
2. Spread this mixture over the chicken, to coat wll and then dredge it in bread crumbs
3. Arrange the chicken in a greased baking dish, add the rest of the... - 34.3955
Dijon Chicken Breasts
Wash and thoroughly pat dry the chicken breasts.
Pound the chicken breasts lightly between two sheets of plastic wrap with a flat mallet until they are 1/2-inch thick.
Toss together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley in a shallow dish.
Stir garlic... - 31.6615
Roast Dijon Lemon Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Set aside.
3. Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Combine mustard and next 4 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over... - 34.4601
Dijon Nut Wings
Wash and tip the chicken wings.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Coat each wing with a layer of Dijon mustard.
Mix the almonds with the bread crumbs.
Toss the wings in the bread crumb mixture.
Heat the oil to 375°F (180°C).
Cook small batches of the wings in the... - 31.4327
Meatballs In Dijon Sauce
Easy-to-make meatballs and a mouthwatering mustard sauce are sensational served over hot cooked noodles. - 37.3279
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In prepared dish arrange half the fillets in a single layer.
Spread with mustard.
Layer rice, parsley, onion and green pepper over fillets.
Arrange remaining fillets... - 39.4277
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce
Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce is a unique and tasty lamb preparation that you simply shouldn€™t miss. This tasty Rack Of Lamb With Pistachio Mint Crumb Crust And Tangy Mint Sauce helped me score a few points with my... - 43.633
W W Crunchy Oven Fried Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine buttermilk, lime juice, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, white pepper and salt.
Dip chicken cutlets in cornflake crumbs.
Arrange on nonstick baking sheet.
Drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon oil over each piece.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes; turn... - 32.4267
How To Make Crispy Parmesan Chicken
Are you on a lookout of an innovative recipe to serve tonight? This video is just perfect for you. Watch this video now to learn a scrumptious Crispy Parmesan Chicken Bake recipe. The dish is a great blend of flavors which is sure to impress all. Try it today. - 126.834
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Heat the butter and saute the chicken until cooked through; time depends on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
Place on a baking sheet and preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Combine the mayonnaise, mustard and cheese and... - 29.6727
Wash chicken, prepare bread crumbs.
Add cheese, salt, parsley and mix well.
Melt butter, add garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir well, allow to cool slightly.
Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumb mixture.
Be sure it is well coated and roll... - 46.0075
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders With Baked Potatoes
Do you love chicken in any form? Here is a video that will make your mouth water! A simple enough recipe to try at home. These chicken tenders are cooked to perfection and seem to go great with the baked potato! - 125.912
Parmesan Chicken Strips
These Parmesan Chicken Sticks make a hit snack! There's nothing like these Parmesan Chicken Strips dipped in Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 41.3108
Thyme Mustard Chicken
In a pie plate or on a sheet of waxed paper, combine wheat germ, bread crumbs, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
In a small bowl stir together Dijon mustard and water.
Rinse chicken; pat dry. Brush chicken with mustard mixture; roll in crumb mixture. Spray a cold... - 31.5022
Dill Chicken Burgers
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill. Lightly oil grill rack or coat with nonstick vegetable spray.
2. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, and 1 tablespoon of mustard. Cover mustard sauce and refrigerate. In a mixing bowl, combine... - 33.1119
Quick Chicken Supremes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Mix bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, grated lemon rind, salt, and pepper.
Toss lightly with fingers.
Add 2 tablespoons melted butter and continue to toss.
Hold a chicken breast in palm of hand while spreading a tea-spoonful of mustard... - 42.1325
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Depending on your appetite, you could easily feed eight people with two whole chicken breasts. Generally, when I make these I cut the stuffed breast in half. If anyone wants to have seconds great. If not, I have lunch for the following day. These are... - 122.175
Spread hazelnuts in a shallow baking pan and toast in a 350° oven until skins begin to split 8 to 10 minutes.
Pour nuts onto a clean towel; rub nuts with towel to remove most of skins.
Let cool slightly, then whirl in a blender or food processor until finely... - 43.189
Deviled Chicken Livers
Dip chicken livers in the 3 tablespoons melted butter; coat with the bread crumbs.
Place in greased shallow pan.
Broil 6 inches from heat till chicken livers are tender, about 3 minutes on each side.
Be careful not to overcook.
Melt the 2 teaspoons butter or... - 37.2448
Mustard Fried Chicken Breasts
Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, beat together egg and mustard. In another bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
Dip each chicken breast in egg mixture, then roll it evenly in the cheese mixture. Allow coating to set... - 32.2677
Deviled Oven Fried Chicken
1 ln a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, mustard, garlic, and red pepper.
Add the chicken pieces, cover, and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a shallow bowl, combine the... - 41.1948
Deviled Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 450Â°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet or coat with non- stick cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, whisk together mustard, mayonnaise, dill, and garlic. Stir together bread crumbs and pepper and spread on a plate or sheet of waxed paper.... - 30.013
Deviled Chicken Lollipops
1. If using drumettes, proceed to step 2. If using "wingettes," use a small sharp knife to cut toward bone around narrow end of wing to loosen meat. Gently use knife to scrape meat down toward wider end, turning meat inside out over end to form a "lollipop."... - 25.2344
Marjoram Baked Chicken
Remove the skin from the chicken legs and cut the legs into drumsticks and thighs.
Arrange the chicken in a shallow baking dish.
In a bowl combine the yogurt, the garlic, the mustard, 1 tablespoon of the marjoram, and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the yogurt... - 39.0903
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Place chicken between 2 pieces wax paper.
Pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
Spread mustard evenly down center of each breast.
Sprinkle with thyme.
Top with slice of ham and half slice cheese.
Roll up, jelly-roll style, tucking in sides of ham and chicken to... - 40.0693
Parmesan Mustard Chicken Wings
In a shallow dish whisk together the butter, the mustard, and the cayenne.
In another shallow dish combine well the bread crumbs, the Parmesan, the cumin, and salt and black pepper to taste.
Dip the chicken wings, a few at a time, in the butter mixture,... - 27.6083
Deviled Chicken Livers
1. Place butter in a 4-cup glass measure and microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until melted. Pour 4 tablespoons of the melted butter into a 13"x 9"x 2" oblong baking dish and set aside. Combine the remaining 4 tablespoons butter... - 34.6014
Honey Baked Chicken Breasts
You will find the Honey Baked Chicken Breasts a rare treat! Prepare the Honey Baked Chicken Breasts with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 29.0305
Parmesan Chicken Strips
To make the chicken strips: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Place the flour in a shallow bowl.
Place the egg substitute in a second shallow bowl.
In a third shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, lemon rind, crab-boil... - 47.812
Chicken Breasts With Artichoke Cheese Stuffing
Chicken breasts with artichoke cheese stuffing is a cheesy and spicy stuffed chicken preparation. Made with a filling of artichoke heats and cheese spiced with mustard and onion flakes with parsley and mayonnaise for flavor, the chicken breasts are rolled up... - 49.0707
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 43.8504
Oven Chicken Fingers
Friends are coming and you are still at lost about what snacks to serve them. These oven baked chicken fingers are just perfect for this purpose. They are much healthier than the fried versions and when you serve directly from oven, you might not get a chance... - 94.4828
Boneless Chicken Breasts With Pecan Walnut Crust
Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken breasts lightly between two sheets of plastic wrap with a flat mallet until they are 1/2-inch thick.
Stir together the mustard and eggs in a flat bowl.
Toss together the pecans, walnuts and bread crumbs in another... - 29.1621
Chicken With Sage Corn Bread Crust
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper and arrange it on a rack in a baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pricked with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the... - 25.4724
Chicken Fritters Guadeloupe
The chicken fritters guadeloupe is a fried meat ball like preparation. The cooked chicken is mixed with seasonings and flavored with parsley and chives. Shaped into balls along with breadcrumbs and coated with eggs, they are chilled and fried before serving... - 39.9964
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 33.4017
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Place each chicken breast between two pieces of wax paper.
Pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
Divide mustard and spread down center of chicken.
Sprinkle with thyme.
Top each chicken breast with a half slice of Swiss cheese and a slice of ham.
Roll up jelly roll - 32.949
Party Chicken Cordon Bleu
Pound the chicken breasts lightly between two sheets of plastic wrap with a flat mallet until they are 1/4-inch thick.
Place the breasts smooth side down on a work surface and spread each with 1/2 teaspoon mustard.
Top with a slice of ham and cheese.
Fold in... - 35.2402
Chicken Cordon Bleu With Turkey And Ham
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Top each chicken cutlet with 1 slice turkey-ham and 1 slice cheese; starting from the narrow end, roll each cutlet jelly-roll fashion. Secure with toothpicks.
2. In small mixing bowl combine 1 tablespoon mustard and the honey;... - 36.3467
1. Wash and dry the chicken and remove the skin if desired
2. For one kind of filling, sprinkle the chicken with seasoned pepper; remove the bacon rind and bones and wrap them around the chicken
3. As another option, mix tomato sauce... - 43.2334
Lemon Butter Chicken
1) Cook the fettuccine follwing the package instructions.
2) Drain pasta thorougly and keep in a bowl.
3) Brush mustard over chicken breasts.
4) Coat with bread crumbs and place, rounded side up, in 13x9-inch baking dish.
5) Mix lemon... - 39.0281
Parmesan Crusted Chicken With Cranberry Chutney
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place bread slice in a food processor; pulse 20 times or until fine crumbs form. Combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a shallow dish; set aside.
3. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag. Combine... - 33.0954
Crusty Mustard Chicken
1) Pre-heat the broiler.
2) Keep the chicken pieces on the broiler and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
3) Heat a skillet over low heat and melt butter. Keep it aside.
4) Take a wide bowl and mix the mustard, shallots, thyme, black... - 44.2829
Tomato Basil Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket. Divide cream cheese mixture evenly among pockets. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10... - 31.0843
1. In a large bowl, combine the mustard with the chicken and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. Tear up the English muffins and grind them into fresh bread crumbs in a food processor or by hand. Toss... - 36.3493
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a 2-quart au gratin or other shallow baking dish. Arrange the chicken slices in the dish.
2. Half-fill a large saucepan -with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the broccoli, return to a boil, and... - 33.3576
Oven Fried Chicken Tenders With Honey Mustard
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
3. Combine buttermilk and egg in a pie plate or shallow bowl, stir well with a whisk.
4. Combine cracker crumbs, paprika, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish, stir... - 40.2014
Pecan Chicken With Red Pepper Coulis
1. In a shallow dish, marinate chicken in the wine, mustard and oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
3. In a shallow dish, place 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the flour. In another dish, lightly beat the egg and water together. In a... - 39.2215
Classic Deviled Chicken
First, butterfly the chicken: Place the bird on a work surface, breast side down.
Using a sharp knife or heavy-duty kitchen scissors, cut lengthwise down the backbone, slitting the bird from its neck to its tail.
Open the chicken as flat as possible and turn... - 36.1704
Mexican Oven Fried Chicken
Place crackers, cilantro, cornmeal, pine nuts, garlic, cumin, oregano, 1/4 tsp.lite salt, cayenne pepper, and ground cloves in the food processor.
Process to form fine crumbs.
Add Egg Beater and mix until moist.
Place mixture on a large shallow plate and set... - 42.4116
Sauteed Chicken With Mustard Caraway Seeds And Chervil
1) Drizzle salt and pepper over the chicken.
2) Take a small bowl and combine caraway seeds, 4 tablespoons of chervil, mustard, and yogurt. Lavishly, coat the chicken breasts with the mixture.
3) Now, immediately put the chicken in breadcrumbs... - 43.9544
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
In a medium mixing bowl stir together cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, sesame seed, and ground ginger.
Dip chicken pieces into skim milk or water.
Coat with crumb mixture.
Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick coating.
Place chicken pieces in a single... - 38.9435
Chicken Liver And Bacon Roll Ups
1) Take the chicken livers to lightly dip in mustard sauce.
2) Slice the bacon in halves and wrap the chicken livers with these bacon halves. Use a toothpick to secure the edge.
3) In a plate, spread crumbs and roll the wraps in crumbs to coat... - 37.9557
Chicken With Dilly Ham Sauce
In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese; set aside.
Pound each chicken breast to 1/4-in.thickness.
Brush both sides with mustard; coat evenly with crumb mixture.
Place in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Bake,... - 43.5236
Mustard Coated Chicken
1. In a bowl put the mustard, bread crumbs, lemon juice and water and blend together so that it turns to a paste.
2. Divide the paste in two halves and spread one half equally on one side of each breast.
3. In a large skillet which can hold all the... - 40.2264
Chicken Po' Boys
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch chunks. Combine the mustard and garlic in a mixing bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss the chicken with this mixture, and then dredge the pieces in the bread crumbs. Arrange the... - 39.9585
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°.
3. Coat the chicken pieces with some oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the chicken pieces in the broiler about 5 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
5. Turn the pieces in... - 39.0015
Chicken Florentine With Lemon Mustard Sauce
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
Pour Egg Beaters into shallow bowl.
Combine bread crumbs, basil and garlic.
Dip chicken breasts into Egg Beaters, then coat with bread crumb mixture.
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, melt 1... - 45.6227
Baked Crispy Parmesan Chicken
Baked chicken recipes are low in fat and good in texture and taste. Here is a video where chef Steve Binks shows a healthy way to cook breaded chicken with parmesan cheese. Good as it is or with drinks. - 119.86
Great recipe to make ahead and freeze or use as an appetizer. - 104.574
Chicken Burger Melts
In bowl, whisk egg white; whisk in onions, parsley, bread crumbs, water, mustard, salt, basil and garlic.
Mix in chicken and shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
In lightly greased nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook patties for about 5... - 31.4587
Crab And Spinach-stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. With nonstick cooking spray, coat 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
3. Take a small saucepan, mix all sauce ingredients well; set aside.
4. Flatten each chicken breast half, keep the boned side... - 43.1102
Pecan Chicken With Leeks, Country Ham, And Honey Mustard Butter
1)Take a small saucepan and cook the shallots and bourbon till the mixture is reduced by half.
2)Now cool and combine with the other remaining ingredients and shape into a log.
4)To make the chicken,take a shallow pan and mix the pecans... - 43.602
Crunchy Chicken And Lettuce Caesar Wrap
This Crunchy Chicken and Lettuce Caesar Wrap is fast food at home! These delicious wraps are so easy to make and taste amazing with the fresh and crisp vegetable and the crunchy chicken tender out together with the delicious spread. Take a look at this video... - 121.409
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine chicken, bread crumbs, chili sauce, egg white, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, thyme and garlic powder in medium bowl.
Form mixture into 16 patties.
Place patties in 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes... - 39.2851
Planet Hollywood Chicken Crunch
Todd Wilbur in this video shows you how to clone planet Hollywood chicken crunch. He reveals all the secret ingredients to whomp up this restaurant style food. Delicious and simple, this recipe is all you need to appease your hungry gut. - 104.276
Cajun Chicken Pieces With Apricot Sauce
Preparing Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, against low heat, cook the preserves, mustard, and stock together, use should be stirring constantly until the preserves get completely melted.
2. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
3.... - 47.325
Southwestern Oven Fried Chicken
1. In food processor container, process bread, cilantro, cornmeal, pine nuts, garlic, cumin, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, cayenne pepper and ground cloves to form fine crumbs.
2. Mix in egg white until moist.
3. On a large shallow plate, place... - 46.6177
Chicken And Goat Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the oil, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns together.
3) Add the goat cheese slices and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and drain arugula, watercress and... - 47.04
Cloned Pecan Chicken Salad
If you thought that home cooked food cannot be tastier than store-bought ones, then this recipe will surely surprise you. In this recipe, Todd Wilbur recreates the magic of pecan chicken salad that tastes as good as or even better than the one found in... - 94.8425
Crispy Tuna With Tuna Caper Sauce
1. In a blender, puree the canned tuna with the chicken stock, mayonnaise, capers, anchovy, cornichons, mustard and white wine vinegar. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper.
2. In a small bowl, toss the bread crumbs, thyme, parsley and ltablespoon of... - 30.9969
Smothered Ham And Pork Cutlets
1. In a large bowl, combine the ham, pork, grated onion, egg, 3/4 cup of the bread crumbs, the marjoram, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of the oil. You should be able to shape the mixture easily. If it is too sticky, add more bread crumbs; if it is too dry,... - 34.9044
Pork Balls With Mushrooms
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the pork, egg, thyme, oregano, salt, bread crumbs, and mustard. Shape the mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the meatballs,... - 34.4769
German Style Pork Patties
1. Preheat broiler. In medium mixing bowl combine pork, all but 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs, the sauerkraut, applesauce, onion, and caraway seed, mixing well. Shape mixture into 4 equal patties and arrange on rack in broiling pan.
2. Sprinkle 1... - 34.5451
Crab Cakes With White Sauce
Crab meat tastes amazing, it is soft and juicy. Any crab lover would love to eat some nice crab cakes with sauce. In this video, the chef too is a crab meat lovers and is making some crab cakes in her style. She serves them with white sauce and suggests that... - 121.428
Turkey Rolls Cordon Bleu
1. Cut cheese into 12 pieces and keep aside.
2. To make the scallopini place chicken breasts or 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick slices of turkey breast between waxed paper and pound to 1/8-inch (3 mm) thickness.
3. In a pie plate, combine bread... - 45.8072
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour, cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the broth, cream, salt, pepper and mustard.
Simmer until sauce thickens, than beat in the egg yolk.
Stir the crab meat into the sauce, transfer to a food processor and puree,... - 43.0575
Milanese Style Cutlets With Roasted Pepper And Tomato Sauce
Saute onion in 1 Tbsp oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and roasted pepper; cook until heated through.
Transfer mixture to a blender; puree until smooth.
Return sauce to saucepan, stir in 2... - 43.4461
Cabbage Caraway Noodle Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x9"x 2" baking dish.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the butter over moderate... - 44.653
Potted Turkey Burgers
1 In a medium bowl, add turkey, 2 tablespoons broth, bread crumbs, scallion, 2 teaspoons parsley, salt, and pepper;mix well.
2 Form the mixture into 4 patties.
3 In a medium skillet, heat margerine until bubbly.
4 Add the patties and cook for... - 44.8319
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Place the beef slices between two pieces of waxed paper; and pound them to wafer thin slices. A slice should measure about 4 square inches.
3. Spoon little bit of mustard on each slice and sprinkle the... - 44.1228