- » Dijon Chicken Marinade
Dijon Chicken Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dijon chicken marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dijon chicken marinade recipes.
Orange Dijon Chicken
Whisk together oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and mustard in medium bowl.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour marinade over chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours,... - 40.9416
Lemon Dijon Breasts Of Chicken
In a blender or small food processor, blend or process the lemon juice, wine, mustard, garlic and rosemary until well combined.
Place the chicken breast halves in a 13" X 9" X 2" baking dish in a single layer.
Pour the lemon mixture over the chicken.
Cover... - 44.2103
Honey Dijon Mustard Wings
Hot and spicy chicken wings - is this all you are looking for? You can make the wings taste hot and spicy using Dijon mustard instead of pouring red hot chili pepper. This video will show you the easy process, so that you don't take much time to serve the... - 122.184
Kirkland Signature/tyson Apricot Honey Labor Day Chicken Dijon
1) In a bowl, add in mustard, apricot preserves and ginger. Mix well.
2) Pour half of the above mixture into a second bowl.
3) Dip the chicken breasts in one of the bowls of marinade. Cover and refrigerate the bowl for at least 2 hours.
4) On a... - 34.1085
Yogurt Chicken Marinade
Yogurt Chicken Marinade has a great taste. Yogurt Chicken Marinade gets its taste from chicken mixed with white wine and yoghurt. Yogurt Chicken Marinade is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 41.6484
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 44.7116
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 1-quart jar, stirring well.
Gradually add oil; mix well.
Add honey, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and red pepper.
Cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate chicken before cooking.
Pie-move chicken from... - 34.2967
Broiled Cornish Hen With Walnut Marinade
Wash the hens and split them down the back.
Place hens in a shallow baking pan.
In a small mixing bowl combine the remaining ingredients, pour over the hens and marinate covered and refrigerate for 8 hours.
Broil the hens over medium heat on a charbroiler for... - 32.1477
Mustard Lemon Marinade
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients to stir thoroughly.
2) Use the sauce as marinade to marinate chicken or other poultry by placing inside refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Use the remaining marinade to baste the... - 31.5046
1. In a food processor, blend the onion, parsley, mustard, lemon juice, thyme, and tarragon
2. Served as a marinade over chicken, fish, tofu
Use to pour over chicken, fish or tofu and marinate for at least 30 minutes, then broil... - 29.86
Mix the marinade ingredients together in a shallow dish.
Place the chicken in the dish and spread with the marinade.
Leave for an hour, then grill.
Scatter with coarsely chopped fresh parsley, salt and freshly ground pepper. - 24.8155
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Lower heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Use to marinate chicken, pork, or spareribs. - 20.13
To marinade, pork, lamb or fish go for this Citrus Marinade. You can prepare this Citrus Marinade in a jiffy, provided that you have all the ingredients ready. Check out the recipe of the rich tasting Citrus Marinade. - 29.718
Place pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine yogurt, chutney, oil, green onion, mustard, curry powder, and mint.
Pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight, turning bag... - 30.2763
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine ingredients; add chicken, beef, pork or fish.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequendy with... - 22.4758
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Add chicken; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, basting occasionally.
Drain chicken; reserve marinade.
Grill chicken, on covered grill, over medium-hot ... - 30.6891
Grilled Curried Chicken
Grilled curried chicken is a fruity and nutty grilled chicken recipe. Prepared with a dijon vinaigrette dressing, the chicken is flavored with tarragon and curry powder. Grilled to cook, it can be served with fresh salads for a fine meal. - 32.2182
This chicken bbq is a grill cooked chicken recipe prepared with wine for flavor. Marinated in zinfandel wine and oil along with spices like garlic and mustard, with rosermary for a fresh touch, the chicken bbq is cooked over hot charcoal till fork tender. - 32.6212
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 42.2643
Chicken With Fresh Tomatoes And Dill
There is truly a great joy in cooking with fresh ingredients. The lemony flavor of the fresh dill goes amazingly will with those tenderly browned chicken breasts. This is an ideal dish for a typical lunch. You can serve it with some couscous and some... - 118.517
Chicken Vegetable Supreme
Chicken Supreme is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Chicken Supreme dish; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 42.6473
Classic Deviled Chicken
First, butterfly the chicken: Place the bird on a work surface, breast side down.
Using a sharp knife or heavy-duty kitchen scissors, cut lengthwise down the backbone, slitting the bird from its neck to its tail.
Open the chicken as flat as possible and turn... - 35.0848
Combine taco sauce, mustard and lime juice in large bowl.
Add chicken, turning to coat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium heat until foamy.
Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
Add... - 34.3963
Mustard Chicken Barbecue
1. If desired, remove skin from chicken. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in a plastic bag in a shallow dish; set aside.
2. For marinade, stir together mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and thyme till smooth. Pour marinade over... - 31.7272
Bbq Coffee Chicken
1. Heat a pan pour in olive oil an add onion. Sauté for 4 minutes on medium heat.
2. Add in garlic and pour coffee.
3. Stir in ketchup, cider vinegar, brown sugar, honey, molasses, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, paprika, cumin powder, pepper... - 97.2959
Party Chicken Wings
Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
Set aside 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Place thewings in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass bowl.
Pour the remaining marinade... - 38.4528
Lemon Marinated Chicken
1) Take a shallow dish and combine together all marinade ingredients. Mix well.
2) Add chicken and toss to coat nicely.
3) Cover and marinade. Refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes.
4) Oil the broiler pan and place chicken on it. Broil 4-6 inches away... - 42.1032
Lemon And Yogurt Dressing With Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into cubes or thin strips and weave on to thin kebab sticks (if you are using wooden sticks, first soak them in cold water for 30 minutes).
2. Mix the oil with the crushed garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric and salt and pepper, and... - 35.7464
Maple Garlic Chicken Wings
Cut tips from wings; reserve, if you like, for making stock or soup.
Cut each wing into 2 pieces.
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold wings in single layer, combine garlic, maple syrup, mustard and soy sauce.
Add wings; toss to coat... - 29.5414
Herbed Roasted Chicken
Whisk together the first six ingredients.
Clean the chicken and marinate 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Stuff the chicken with the reserved juiced rinds and 2 sprigs each of rosemary and thyme.
Roast the chicken in a covered roasting... - 35.8645
Chicken Paillards With Balsamic Vinaigrette And Wilted Greens
1. Flatten each breast by pounding it between 2 pieces of waxed paper with a mallet or rolling pin. You can make it paper-thin or as thick as 1/4 inch.
2. Place the garlic, mustard, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil in a blender or a food processor fitted with... - 28.864
Chicken Breasts With Harvest Vegetables
1. In a large pan, place the stock, vinegar, mustard, and garlic and whisk well till it is a completely incorporated mix.
2. Add the chicken to the pan and turn it well to ensure that the chicken is well coated.
3. Marinate the chicken for at... - 46.8978
Orange Apricot Chicken Wings With Carrot Slaw
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the Orange juice, the apricot jam, honey, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the orange zest (if using), garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper.
3 Coarsely chop the... - 39.5436
Herb Marinated Chicken
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Whisk together water, vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper, sugar, rosemary, thyme and tarragon in small bowl; continue whisking while slowly adding olive oil.
Pour mixture over chicken;... - 45.2319
Chicken On Cool Greens
Mix the oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic, and shallots.
Combine 1/4 cup of the dressing with the chicken in a plastic bag; seal bag and turn chicken in dressing to coat.
Set in a bowl and chill at least 30 minutes or up until the next day.
Discard chicken... - 34.9057
Chicken And Cranberry Twists
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade. Heat a griddle pan.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, add oil, mustard, vinegar and honey. Add the chicken strips and a handful of the cranberries and mix well together. Set aside to... - 44.7126
Skewered Lemon Chicken With Parsley Dressing
1. Take a shallow glass dish and arrange the chicken breasts pieces in it.
2. In a small bowl, stir juice of 1 lemon, rosemary, honey, 3 tbsp of oil and seasoning.
3. Pour half the marinade over the chicken breasts.
4. Turn strips and pour the... - 44.429
Chicken Breasts With Honey And Thyme
Pat chicken dry.
In large glass bowl, combine orange juice, oil, orange rind, hot pepper flakes, pepper and thyme; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate for up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Glaze: In bowl, combine honey, orange juice concentrate,... - 40.7359