- » Dijon Chicken
Dijon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dijon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dijon chicken recipes.
Chicken With Maple Dijon Sauce
Chicken is so universal, cooking it is equally so and here is a recipe with chicken in a slightly sweet taste. Watch chef Mike Monahan cooking chicken breast halves in maple syrup, citrus flavors and Dijon mustard mixture. Chicken couldn't really get better! - 112.055
Dijon Chicken Broccoli
Calling all chicken lovers wanting to try it with broccoli, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Stacey Hawkins cooking and tossing broccoli and boneless chicken with a few Italian style flavors. Easy to make, low on carbs and fat yet great in taste! - 111.449
Quick Panko Dijon Chicken
After showing us a series of quick meals, Chef Tawnya has got Victoria who is a home cook and helps young moms prepare easy and budget meals for their kids. So, in this video which is actually an episode of meals in a rush, we get to see easy panko Dijon... - 108.051
Chicken is wonderful as a side dish, appetizer or the main dish itself. I love this chicken dijon for the fine dining experience that it offers. This brings the flavors and tastes of my favorite restaurant to my very kitchen - 48.3913
1. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine over medium-high heat.
2. When hot, arrange the chicken breasts and brown evenly for about 5 minutes each side.
3. Remove chicken pieces from pan onto a platter and keep aside.
4. Add remaining... - 47.3719
Heat the butter in a heavy skillet.
Add the chicken and brown it well on all sides.
Add the wine and water, tarragon, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil, cover and simmer until the meat is tender, thirty to forty-five minutes.
Remove the meat... - 44.6323
Dijon Chicken With Scallions
In a 2-quart saucepan, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the rice and half of the scallions.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Combine the oil, garlic, and remaining scallions in a 10" glass pie plate.
Microwave on... - 42.0802
Chicken Dijon Tidbits
Cut chicken breasts into 3/4-inch cubes.
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Stir in mustard, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and salt.
Add chicken; saute over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes, turning chicken until lightly browned on all sides.
Sprinkle... - 41.4578
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2. Whisk together mustard, honey, lime juice, water, coriander and lime peel.
3. Place chicken in shallow ovenproof casserole.
4. Set aside 1/4 cup mustard sauce, pour remaining sauce on chicken.
5. Cover and bake 20 minutes.
6.... - 40.7242
1. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, melt butter or margarine at 450° F for 35 seconds.
2. Add the chicken and coat both sides with melted butter or margarine.
3. Cover the dish and place it in the oven.
4. Cook for 6 minutes.
5. Turn the dish.
6. Cook... - 39.6163
Parmesan Dijon Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2) Grease a 10" by 15" pan
3) Using food processor, process bread till coarse crumb is produced.
4) Place the crumbs in an 8" or 9" baking pan.
5) Add cheese and melted butter and mix.
6) In another pan,... - 39.4223
Honey Dijon Chicken Nuggets
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Measure 1 cup apricot mixture, and set aside.
Dip chicken pieces in remaining apricot mixture; dredge in crushed pretzels.
Place on 2 large baking sheets.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until chicken... - 38.977
Orange Dijon Chicken
Whisk together oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, orange juice concentrate and mustard in medium bowl.
Place chicken in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Pour marinade over chicken; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours,... - 38.5843
Breast Of Chicken Dijon
1) Reduce the white wine, shallots and tarragon in a small saucepan till only Â½ of the liquid is left.
2) Take the pan off the heat and add the mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Stir well.
3) With the honey-mustard sauce, coat the chicken.
4) Grill... - 38.5528
1. Preheat the oven at 400°F.
2. Use salt and pepper to season the chicken.
3. Mix mayonnaise with mustard.
4. Take a shallow, lightly oiled baking dish and spread every chicken piece with mustard mayo mixture.
5. Sprinkle some cheese... - 37.815
1 Melt the butter in a large pan and fry the chicken joints until browned on all sides.
Add the wine, bouquet garni and seasoning.Cover; simmerfor 25 minutes.
2 Drain the chicken pieces and place them on a heated serving dish.
Discard the bouquet garni.
Beat... - 37.7158
Parmesan Dijon Chicken
Parmesan Dijon Chicken is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.3481
Creamy Dijon Chicken
Unwrap artichoke hearts and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted.
Place in 9-inch square baking dish.
Arrange chicken over artichoke hearts.
Top with olives.
Place butter in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at - 37.0853
1) Remove the giblets and neck pieces from the chicken. Use them later to make chicken broth.
2) Slice the chicken into serve-sized pieces.
3) In a bowl, add oil vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Add in the chicken pieces and mix them... - 36.4191
In skillet cook chicken in butter till tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove to platter; keep warm.
Measure pan juices; add enough chicken broth to make 1 cup.
Return to skillet.
Blend together cream and flour; add to broth.
Cook and stir till thickened and... - 35.4913
Chicken Dijon With Vinegar
1. From the chicken packages, remove giblets and necks and save them for the broth; cut the chicken into serving sized pieces
2. In a large bowl, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper and add chicken to it; marinte for a couple of hours and... - 35.4629
Saute chicken in butter over low heat, about 20 minutes, or until tender.
Remove to a warm platter.
Blend flour into pan drippings.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until bubbly.
Gradually stir in broth and half-and-half.
Cook until smooth and... - 35.0317
Chicken Dijon is a delicious mouth-watering side dish. Try this amazingly irresistible Chicken Dijon recipe; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 34.757
Balked Dijon Chicken
1. In a bowl, blend mustard, shallots, tarragon, tabasco and a tablespoon of molten margarine
2. Spread this mixture over the chicken, to coat wll and then dredge it in bread crumbs
3. Arrange the chicken in a greased baking dish, add the rest of the... - 34.3955
1. Cut the chickens into serving-size pieces.
2. Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl; add chicken. Marinate for 2 hours, turning once, in refrigerator.
3. Place chicken, skin-side down, on broiler rack.
4. Broil, 6 inches from heat,... - 31.1943
Chicken Pineapple Dijon
Skin and bone chicken breast halves. Place each chicken breast half between two pieces of clear plastic wrap. Use a meat mallet to pound each piece of chicken slightly. Season each piece of chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Arrange chicken pieces in an... - 29.0988
You will find the Chicken Dijon a rare treat! Prepare the Chicken Dijon with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 25.154
Savory Dijon Chicken Spread
In a medium bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, green onion, mustard and curry powder; mix well.
Stir in yogurt. - 23.7644
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine dressing and mustard in a bowl.
Coat chicken with mixture and then with crumbs.
Place in baking dish and bake for 1 hour. - 23.6727
Creamy Chicken Dijon And Mushroom
1. Place a frying pan on medium flame and spray oil in it.
2. Put chicken in pan and sprinkle thyme on it. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until lightly brown on one side. Flip , sprinkle thyme and cook on other side.
3. Pour sherry and chicken stock. Give it... - 0
Dijon Chicken Recipes By Category