- » Dijon Carrot Zucchini
Dijon Carrot Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of dijon carrot zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for dijon carrot zucchini recipes.
Dijon Carrots And Zucchini
Combine carrots and broth in saucepan.
Cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
Add zucchini and cook an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
Add more broth, if necessary, to keep from burning.
Stir vinegar, honey and mustard into... - 31.3877
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Measure thickness of fish.
Place the fish in a single layer in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish; tuck under any thin edges.
Bake in a 450° oven till fish just flakes with a fork.
Allow 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2-inch thickness of... - 40.6073
Dijon Roasted Vegetable Soup
Arrange tomatoes, zucchini, onion, bell pepper, carrots and garlic on large baking sheet. Bake at 325°F for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden and tender. Remove from oven and cool. Chop vegetables.
Heat chicken broth, chopped vegetables, cumin and red pepper... - 32.6714
Combine zucchini and salt; toss well. Place in colander; let stand for 30 minutes. Rinse under cold water; drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
Place zucchini in bowl and add carrot, red pepper, onion and celery; toss well. Sprinkle with parsley and... - 33.6662
Zucchini Cheese Salad
1. In a large bowl, place the yogurt, mustard, horseradish, salt, and pepper and mix well
2. Place the shredded vegetable in the bowl and mix well
3. Add the cheese and mix well again
4. Serve cold - 38.9743
Zucchini Rounds With Ham Spread
1) In a bowl, mix together ham, mayonnaise or dressing, parsley, cheese, mustard, pepper, onion powder.
2) Stir the ham mixture to mix well.
3) Smear or pipe about 1 teaspoon of ham mixture over each zucchini slice.
3) Serve the Zucchini... - 37.5856
Chicken And Zucchini In Mustard Sauce
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, mustard, and tarragon.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Heat over medium high heat.
Stir fry carrot and garlic 1 minute.
Add zucchini; stir fry about 3 minutes more or till... - 41.7538
Cold Vegetables In Mustard Dressing
Place the vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, egg, and lemon juice in a food blender, and mix for 30 seconds.
Slowly add the olive oil.
Blanch the carrots for 10 minutes in boiling water; then add the squash.
Cook for another 5 minutes, drain, and... - 34.8517
Mustard Topped Pompano En Papillote
In a covered saucepan cook the carrot in a small amount of boiling water about 4 minutes or till nearly tender, then drain.
Meanwhile, measure thickness offish; cut it into 2 portions.
To assemble fish bundles, Cut heart shapes from parchment, then open.
For... - 34.8166
Vegetable Garden Sandwiches
Press zucchini between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine zucchini, breadcrumbs, and next 9 ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well.
Shape mixture into 8 (3-inch) patties.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat... - 41.723
Ground Turkey Vegetable Round
1. Take a food processor.
2. Scrap zucchini and carrot.
3. In a slow cooker, place a metal rack.
4.. In a large bowl, put turkey.
5. Add bread crumbs, eggs, pine nuts, onions, horse radish, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and... - 46.2464
Vegetable Herb Salad
In a shallow 4-quart serving dish, place lettuce in an even layer.
Distribute parsley, green pepper, cauliflower, celery, carrots, zucchini, and peas in even layers over lettuce.
Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, rosemary, basil, oregano, garlic salt, and... - 39.8185
Julienne Vegetable Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, mix the water, zucchini, celery, carrots, red/green pepper and green onions and bring it to a boil keeping it covered.
2) At reduced heat, let it simmer for about 3 minutes (until vegetables are just crisp-tender).
3) Drain the... - 49.0272
1. Add oil to 6-quart Electric Wok; preheat at 325°F. about 2 minutes; add onions; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until translucent; combine vinegar, lemon juice, salt, mustard; add to wok; cook 2 minutes.
2. Add green onions, cauliflowerettes, carrots, celery,... - 34.1963
Smoked Salmon Salad Sandwich
1. In a medium-size bowl toss together the carrots, zucchini, celery, radishes, scallions and dill. Stir in the mustard, capers and lemon zest, then add the salmon, yogurt and sour cream, and stir gently to combine.
2. Divide the watercress among the 4 slices... - 32.3334
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 35.9252
Garden-fresh Vegetable Platter With Caesar Vinaigrette
To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic until minced and anchovies, if using.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, parmesan, oil, and orange juice.
Pulse to combine.
Transfer to a bowl and whisk in yogurt. (Do... - 43.9827
Mustard Lamb Chops
Remove fell (the paperlike covering) if it is on lamb.
Slash diagonally outer edge of fat on lamb at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling (do not cut into lean).
Place lamb on rack in broiler pan.
Mix mustard, oil, thyme and 1/2 teaspoon salt; brush half of... - 42.2784
Rice Salad Primavera
1 ln a medium-size saucepan, bring the stockto a boil.
Add the rice, cover, and simmer over low heat for 40 minutes or until the rice is tender.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, bringa large saucepan of water to a boil.
Add the broccoli and carrots and... - 41.5946
Cabbage And More Slaw
In a large mixing bowl combine the desired vegetables, walnuts, and green onions.
For dressing, in a screw top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, curry powder, mustard, and salt.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Drizzle dressing over mixture in... - 38.0328
Vegetables, Macaroni And Cheese Medley
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In blender, combine cottage cheese, mustard, pepper sauce, and 1/2 cup water until smooth.
3. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour in cheese mixture and stir until thoroughly blended.
4. Spray 3-quart casserole with... - 35.3026
Chopped Vegetable Salad
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Fill a large bowl with ice water.
Plunge the green beans into the boiling water for 2 minutes, remove, and place in the ice water.
When cool, place on paper towels to dry.
Boil the corn for 2 minutes, remove, and... - 44.2913
Crudites With Cheesy Spinach Dip
Vegetable Crudites: Wash all vegetables thoroughly.
Cut into sticks, florets or small pieces and store in plastic bags in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, arrange on tray or platter with container of Cheesy Spinach Dip in centre.
Cheesy Spinach Dip: Cream... - 40.341
Crudites Salad With Scallops And Shrimp
Place shrimp in saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to simmer over medium heat.
As soon as shrimp turn pink, remove with slotted spoon.
Let cool briefly, then shell.
Place scallops in saucepan, cover with cold water and cook just below simmer until... - 44.613
Rabbit In Mustard Sauce
Heat a 6- to 8-quart Dutch oven and add the oil.
Saute the rabbit pieces until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes.
Remove to a plate.
Add the garlic and onions to the oil and saute until clear.
Add the four herbs to the pot, along with the wine and the... - 42.3434
Duck With Mustard And Leeks
Slice the leeks lengthwise, and then into 2-inch pieces, using only the tender portions.
Hack the duck into small pieces, each about 2 inches square.
Cut the legs and thighs into 2 pieces.
Use your cleaver or poultry shears for this.
Season with salt and... - 42.0644
Chicken And Pasta Primavera
1. Skin chicken, if desired. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
2. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine the vegetable pieces and onion wedges. In a small bowl stir together mustard and olive oil. Drizzle about 2 tablespoons of the... - 38.3136
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5053