- » Digestive Biscuits Cake
Digestive Biscuits Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of digestive biscuits cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for digestive biscuits cake recipes.
Chocolate Lattice Box Cake
Chocolate Lattice Box Cake is quite a treat in itself. This bake is packed with the flavors of digestive biscuits, cherries, almond paste and other yummy seasonings. Just give this Chocolate Lattice Box Cake a try. - 43.7501
Chocolate Marble Cheesecakes
Line six ramekin dishes (custard cups) with greased foil, so that it stands about 4 cm/1 1/2 in above the rims of the dishes.
Mix the crushed biscuits with two thirds of the butter and press into the bases of the dishes.
Beat the sugar and vanilla into the... - 43.7516
Grapefruit Cheeesecake is a very easy to prepare delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Grapefruit Cheeesecake; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.5531
Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Place the margarine, sugar, syrup and milk in a pan and heat gently.
Add the drinking chocolate, cocoa and half the biscuits and mix well.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed, then press into a 20 cm / 8 inch sandwich tin.
Chill in... - 42.4931
Chocolate And Nut Biscuit Cake
1. Butter an 18 cm (7 inch) flan ring.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces and put them in a large ovenproof glass bowl with the syrup and the butter.
3. Microwave on MEDIUM for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate has melted, stirring frequently.
4. Add the... - 36.4138
Harvest Cheesecake recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 46.2621
Non-bake Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake is worldwide famous for its taste. Chocolate Cake gets its rich flavor from glaze icing. Chocolate Cake is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 34.2292
Christmas Fridge Cake
Want to bribe Santa Clause and his elves so that you are granted all your wishes this Christmas? Well here is a sweet treat that is sure please Father Christmas and have him deliver you great presents on Christmas day. Watch Barry & cute little Phoebe dressed... - 125.88
Home Made Cheese Cake
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
With the teaspoon of butter, grease a 9 inch loose bottomed cake tin.
In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the crushed digestive biscuits [graham crackers], sugar and remaining butter with a wooden... - 45.2798
Tasty Chocolate Cheesecake
If you love cheesecake, you are going to relish this dessert. This is a treat you can serve your family. You can make the cheesecake on holidays. Watch the video for the detailed instructions by the chef. - 106.366
Grocer's Goo Cake
Put the biscuits into a polythene bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
Tip them into a mixing bowl.
Using a small sharp knife cut the walnuts and cherries roughly into quarters.
Add the nuts, cherries and marshmallows to the bowl.
Put the butter and... - 41.9951
Chocolate Crunch Cake
1. With a rolling pin, crush the biscuits coarsely and mix them with the raisins
2. In a saucepan, add margarine/butter, syrup and cocoa and melt them on a low flame
3. Add this mixture to the crumbs and raisins, stir well to blend... - 44.8019
Chocolate Fridge Cake
Line a 450 g loaf tin with clingfilm, leaving a little extra over the edge.
Melt the chocolate, syrup and butter in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water.
Stir well, then add the biscuits and finely chopped cherries.
Pour into the... - 33.8224
Crush very finely the digestive biscuits by rolling them with a rolling pin until you have 1 1/2 teacups.
Add 2 oz. icing sugar, mix well.
Stir in 5 tablespoons melted butter until well blended.
Pat into the bottom and sides of a large pie tin.
Bake in an... - 41.3352
No Bake Brazil Nut Cake
Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and line with greased waxed paper.
Crumble biscuits into small pieces, cut cherries in half, dice pineapple.
Add citron, nuts, raisins and spice.
In a double boiler heat cream and marshmallows together until... - 39.8747
1) Take a spring-clip 9" (23 cm) tin and lightly grease it.
2) Crush digestive biscuits and combine it with melted butter and syrup for the base.
3) Mix together cottage cheese, icing sugar and cream.
4) Beat in egg whites and then stir... - 43.2677
Cupid Coffee Cake
1) Grease well and line a 18 cm circular sandwich tin.
2) In a saucepan, add butter, sugar and melt over a gentle heat; stir in the coffee dissolved in a little water and the biscuits, blend well.
3) Spoon in the... - 40.3014
Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Grease a 7-inch square cake tin with butter or oil and line with greaseproof paper.
2. In a saucepan, melt the fat, syrup and chocolate together over a low heat.
3. Add the biscuit crumbs and raisins and mix well until mixture... - 41.9957
Rhubarb And Ginger Cheesecake
Try this alluring Rhubarb And Ginger Cheesecake recipe. An easily prepared cake recipe, this Rhubarb And Ginger Cheesecake is a dish which you will always love to serve in desserts. - 49.35
Chunky Strawberry Cheesecake
1) Chop the strawberries roughly.
2) Crush the digestive biscuits finely.
3) In a bowl, place the chopped strawberries along with orange juice and caster sugar and keep aside.
4) Combine the biscuits with caster sugar and melted... - 44.2258
Orange Cream Cheese Cake
1. Grease an 8 inch flan tin generously with butter.
2. Crush the biscuits in a zip lock bag, using a rolling pin until they resemble cake crumbs.
3. In a small sauce pan, melt the butter on a low flame. You can also melt the butter in... - 44.7147
Cream Cheese Cake With Sour Cream
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Lightly grease a 9 inch cake tin with the teaspoon of butter and set aside.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the digestive biscuits [graham crackers] and the remaining melted butter, beating... - 44.3784
Place the butter, syrup and chocolate in a bowl and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the biscuit (cookie) crumbs, sultanas (golden raisins), glace (candied) cherries and chopped nuts. Mix well.
Spoon this into a 1/2 kg / 1 lb springform loaf tin (pan). Chill in... - 34.2613
Mini Strawberry Shortcakes
Hull and slice the strawberries, reserving 4 for decoration.
Fan the 4 reserved strawberries.
Spread a digestive biscuit with 1 teaspoon of the strawberry jam.
Beat the cream cheese to soften and stir in the icing sugar, then spread one-quarter of it over the... - 36.7988
Black Cherry And Almond Cheesecake
Black Cherry And Almond Cheesecake is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Black Cherry And Almond Cheesecake is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 46.6376
Once A Week Kitchen - Strawberry Cheesecake
Summer is the perfect time for no-cook recipes. Who likes to bake during the summer? If you are having a summer party, and have a whole lot of fresh strawberries in stock, try this easy no-cook, no-bake cheesecake. It is a delicious summer dessert for all... - 101.108
Do you often crave for desserts? Then saving some piece of this luscious dessert in your refrigerator will satisfy you in an instant. Simple, outstanding, and delicious, cheesecakes are quite an indulgence. This recipe as shown in the video is irresistible... - 98.4027
Baked Lemon Cheesecake
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. Add Amaretti biscuits and digestives while stirring constantly.
3. Press the ingredients in the base of a deep dish of 8 inches.
4. Blend Ricotta and cottage cheese.
5. Combine lemon rind, egg yolks, sour cream, cornflour... - 48.3073
Easy Orange Cheesecake
Melt the butter and stir in the crushed biscuits.
Press the mixture onto the base and sides of a 15 cm (6 inch) flan dish.
Leave in the refrigerator until firm.
Mix the curd cheese with the sugar, orange rind and juice.
Fold in two-thirds of the cream.
Spoon... - 35.0302
Delicious Lemon Cheesecake
Mix the biscuits, butter and cinnamon together, then press into the bottom and sides of a well-greased 20 cm./ 8 in.flan tin.
Chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
Mix all the remaining ingredients, then spoon the mixture into the biscuit crust.
Chill in... - 32.0552
Hunting for some wonderful recipe ideas to surprise your love, here is one of the best of all. A creamy indulgence, tasty bites and totally exotic….blueberry cheese cake. The cake is so tempting that it can make anyone fall in love with you. Time to impress... - 118.284
For those having cheese loving kids for dinner or any meal, here is a recipe just right to please them. Check out Stacey as she makes a quick and amazing cheesecake using yogurt and a few other simple ingredients and flavors. Healthy and delicious, a sure hit... - 109.675
Kiwi And Passion Fruit Cheesecake
Not a typical cheesecake, sweet kiwi and tropical passion fruit adds a uniquely exotic sweet tartness to this dessert. Garnished with sliced kiwis and passion fruit seeds, this rich and creamy cheesecake is a crowd-pleaser and will brighten up any dinner... - 85.109
Luscious Lemon Baked Cheesecake
1) Pre- heat the oven to 180CFan 160/gas 4.
2) Take a 23cm spring form tin and line its bottom with a greaseproof paper.
3) In a food processor, add in the biscuits and the melted butter. Give it a whizz and the biscuits into make fine... - 46.032
Lemon Cheesecake has a Distinctive taste.The Lime Juice and Eggs gives the Lemon Cheesecake Great taste. - 46.8457
Match Of The Day Cheesecake St Clements Cheesecake
Put the biscuits into a polythene bag and crush with a rolling pin.
Put the butter, syrup and cocoa into a saucepan and melt over a low heat.
Remove from the heat and, using a wooden spoon, mix in the biscuit crumbs.
Tip into a 25 cm loose bottomed tin with a... - 47.0491
Sharp Grapefruit Cheesecake
1) In a small basin with cold water, put the gelatine. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2) In a pan of simmering water, place the gelatine and allow it to dissolve till the gelatine has become clear. Take off the heat and keep aside to cool.
3) Cream the... - 41.8796
Orange Cheesecake is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare dessert recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dessert for your coming parties! - 44.8771
Chilled Orange Cheesecake
1. Place the biscuits in paper bag and crush finely with a rolling pin. Melt the butter, stir in the crushed biscuits and Demerara sugar. Mix well and press into the bottom of a 20 cm/8 in loose-bottomed cake tin.
2. Sprinkle the gelatine over the orange... - 39.4991
Easy Lemon Cheesecake
1) Use a rolling pin to crush the biscuits.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and add the sugar. Add the biscuit crumbs and blend well.
3) Turn the concoction into a deep 7-inch pie plate or flan dish. Use the back of a spoon to press into... - 40.7052
Jewish Baked Cheesecake
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Mix together the melted butter and biscuit crumbs, and press into the bottom of an 18 cm (7 inch) spring form tin. Chill.
Mix the filling ingredients together, stirring well, and pour over the biscuit base.
Bake on the second... - 43.8933
White Chocolate & Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Melt the butter in a pan or microwave. Very finely crush the biscuits together, stir with the butter, then press very firmly into the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed cake tin. Bake for 6 mins. Cool, then wipe around... - 41.2069
Pineapple And Passion Fruit Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Put the biscuits into a plastic bag, seal tightly and bash with a rolling pin until you have fine crumbs. Tip into a bowl and mix in the melted butter. Spoon the crumbs into the base of a 23cm springform tin and press down... - 36.9629
Mix together the biscuits and melted butter.
Press into the bottom and sides of a greased, loose-bottomed 20 cm/8 in round cake tin.
Beat the cream cheese until it is soft.
Beat in 125 g/4 oz of the sugar, the eggs gradually, the lemon juice and half the... - 44.6897
Creamy German Cheesecake
Mix together the biscuit crumbs, melted butter, 25 g/1 oz of the sugar and the cinnamon.
Press into the bottom and sides of a greased 20 cm/8 in cake tin, reserving 2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture.
Beat the eggs, salt, lemon juice and rind together until... - 40.8329
Lemon Ginger Cheesecake
1. Line the base and sides of a 20.5 cm (8 inch) spring-release cake tin with non-stick baking parchment.
2. In a bowl mix the biscuits and ginger with the melted butter.
3. Press into the prepared cake tin and chill in the fridge for... - 43.3352
1) Preheat oven to hot temperature before baking.
2) To make the pastry, put the flour in a bowl and add in margarine.
3) Rub in until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs and then pour in enough water to make a soft dough.
4) Fill the... - 44.3612
Mouth-watering Baked Mango Cheesecake
Who doesn't love a cheesecake....definitely not ME!! It is one of the best desserts to me. The cheesy, creamy feel and taste gives you the perfect end to a hearty meal. You will notice that when you take the cake out of the oven it is very light and soft like... - 0
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) Crust : In a bowl, beat the butter, orange rind and sugar together, until creamy.
3) Stir in the crushed biscuits, press into a 8 inch loose-bottomed cake tin and
refrigerate until... - 49.0584
1) Preheat oven hot to 300°F, 150°C or Gas No. 2.
2) In a small saucepan melt butter and remove from heat.
3) Crumble the biscuit and with a fork mix with butter.
4) Blend the mixture and spread at the base of buttered, 8-inch... - 44.7472
Lemon Cheesecake With Blueberries
To make the crust, mix together the biscuits, sugar, cinnamon and butter or margarine in a bowl.
In a separate bowl whisk the egg white until it is frothy.
Stir the egg white into the crumb mixture.
Press the mixture into the bottom of a 23 cm (9 inch)... - 46.526
Baked Cheesecake With Passion Fruit Syrup
1. Spray-oil a 23 cm (9 inch) spring-form cake tin. Combine the crushed biscuits and butter and spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, spreading it smooth. Chill while you prepare the filling.
2. Put the remaining ingredients in a food processor and process... - 35.1426
Baking Day Cheesecake
1) Take an 8-in. cake tin with removable base and butter sides and line base with buttered paper.
2) Sprinkle crumbs.
3) Sieve cottage cheese and mix with lemon juice, orange rind and corn flour.
4) Whip cream and add
5) Separate eggs,... - 42.3868
Chilled Raspberry Cheesecake
1. In 125 ml water, dissolve gelatin. Add cold water and make about 250 ml. Keep aside to become cold, thick and just set.
2. Prepare a mixture of crackers, melted butter and Demerara (brown) sugar. Take a 8 to 9 inch diameter spring... - 45.9205
1. Into a pan containing sugar add 200g of the softer blueberries and 175ml water.
2. Let it heat slowly to allow the sugar to dissolve and let it simmer for 7-8 minutes.
3. To the remaining 25 ml water mix in the cornflour and stir into the... - 47.7501
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake is a scrumptious dessert. It will surely be hit on any occasion. Well, you can make Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake whenever you want to treat yourself. Make sure, you get fresh raspberries which is the core of... - 118.439
Chilled Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Filling : in a heatproof bowl, beat the egg yolks and 1/4 cup sugar, until thoroughly mixed.
2) Stir in the orange and lemon rinds with the juices.
3) Place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water, stir and cook, until the mixture is slightly... - 47.8027
1. In a mixing bowl, mix together the ingredients for the base to resemble coarse cake crumbs.
2. Turn the mixture into a flan ring or tart tin and press lightly with your fingers or the back of a spoon, to cover the base and walls of the ring.
3.... - 49.715
1. In a small pan, melt butter on a low flame
2. Add the digetsives into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin; add them to the melted butter
3. Stir well to coat and tranfer them into a20cmX9cm cke tin; press them to the... - 49.2833
Simple Chocolate Cheesecake
Simple chocolate cheesecake - and it is completely homemade, even the icing. Never expected it will come out so well. This recipe will give you enough confidence to claim yourself as a regular baker. Try it now! :) - 0
New York Cheesecake
Hi GialloZafferano viewers and welcome to our kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be making a traditional American dessert: the New York cheesecake. - 136.866
Fruit Trifle Pudding
This amazing layers of heaven is a must try dessert. Easy to prepare and delicious to eat, you can add various other fruits apart from those mentioned in this recipe too. The layers give it a beautiful look. Try it you will Love it !!! - 0
Chocolate Rum Gateau
Chocolate Rum Gateau recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 43.65
This chocolate tiffin is really great for those who loves the great flavor and texture of chocolates. This is the perfect sweet snack item, which can be made on the occasion of Christmas. Just gather all the ingredients and make yourself a wonderful chocolate... - 123.729
Red Currant Cheesecake
Lightly grease a 9 inch loose bottomed cake tin with the teaspoon of butter.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the crushed biscuits [crackers], the remaining melted butter and the cinnamon together with a wooden spoon.
Line the base of the cake tin with... - 45.2551
Yogurt Cream Dessert
In a medium bowl, combine the crushed biscuits, the cinnamon and 1 tsp of melted butter.
Line the base of a loose bottom round greased 9" cake tin with this mixture.
Press in firmly against the bottom of the tin.
Beat the yoghurt, half of the cream, the lemon... - 43.2752
Chocolate Crunch With Strawberries
Break the chocolate in pieces and melt in a bowl with the butter on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes.
Beat until the chocolate is completely melted.
Rinse the raisins (sultanas) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and put in a bowl with the... - 45.8364
Uncooked Chocolate Gateau
1) In a heatproof bowl, put the chocolate and stand the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Let the chocolate melt.
2) In a separate bowl, put the sugar and eggs and beat well to mix.
3) In a steady stream, pour the melted butter into the... - 42.6696
Healthy Red Currant Cheesecake
Mix together the crushed biscuits, melted butter and cinnamon.
Press into the bottom of a greased loose-bottomed 23 cm/9 in cake tin.
Smooth the surface.
Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until well mixed.
Stir in the single cream and 500 g/1 lb of the... - 43.0093
Microwave Orange And Lemon Cheesecake
1) Cover the bottom and sides of an 8-inches cake or flan tin with foil.
2) In a large microwavable dish, melt the butter by heating for 1 minute.
3) Mix in the brown sugar and crumbled biscuits.
4) Cover the base and sides of the prepared cake... - 47.0761
Lightly grease a loose bottom round 23 cm - 9" tin with the teaspoon of melted butter.
Combine the biscuits, sugar and butter in a bowl.
Lightly press this mixture into the prepared cake tin.
Cover with aluminium foil and chill in the fridge for an... - 37.7006
Banana Cream Pie
1. Place 2 bananas in the freezer for a few hours until the skins go black.
2. Remove and defrost about 20 minutes before cooking time.
3. Peel into a bowl and mash into a pulp. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter... - 43.1453
1. In a loose- bottomed cake tine use a greaseproof paper as a lining in its base.
2. In a small pan add low fat spread and melt it.
3. Add the crushed biscuits.
4. Mix well. Press the ingredients in the base of a cake tin with fingers.... - 45.9427
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then stir in the biscuit crumbs. Press over the base of a 20 cm (8 inch) loose-bottomed cake tin. Chill until firm.
2. Meanwhile, place the cottage cheese, honey and yogurt in a bowl and mix together until smooth. Set aside a... - 34.6029
1. Combine the butter and biscuit crumbs. Press over the base of a 20 cm (8 inch) loose-bottomed cake tin. Chill until firm.
2. Meanwhile, rub the raspberries through a nylon sieve.
3. Place the cream cheese and honey in a bowl, blend well, then stir in all... - 31.4205
In food processor or with rolling pin, crush biscuits until in fine crumbs.
Transfer to bowl and add nuts.
In top of double boiler or bowl set over simmering water, melt butter; whisk in sugar and cocoa.
Dissolve coffee in hot water; add to pan and cook,... - 43.1346
1) Grease a shallow 20 cm/8 inch square cake tin.
2) In apan, put the syrup, butter and sugar and heat gently until melted.
3) Remove the pan from the heat, add the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate, then stir well to mix.
4)... - 42.3733
Apricot Cream Tart
1) Heat butter till it melts and then mix in crushed biscuits.
2) Pack this into the base of a tin and keep in refrigerator to chill.
3) In the meantime, in a pan, mix sugar and cornflour with enough milk to form a smooth paste.
4) Heat rest of the... - 45.735
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9049
Chilled Citrus Cheesecake
1) In a bowl, crush the biscuits.
2) Add cinnamon, melted butter and syrup to combine.
3) In a 20-cm (8-in) loose-based cake tin, spread the mixture. With the back of spoon to press.
4) To prepare the topping, add 3 tablespoons water in a cup... - 44.8446
Digestive Biscuits Cake Recipes By Category
Digestive Biscuits Cake Dish: